PDA

View Full Version : Do you think there

Kblaze8855
06-11-2019, 12:07 PM
He’s one tech away. You know he knows it. You know the refs know it.

Do you think that either:

A. He’s out of control enough to blow up and give them an excuse to do it.

B. A ref has the balls to T him up knowing he’s gonna be accused of a fix for all time if the warriors force a game 7 and lose.

C. Both can and will happen.

I think he could have a momentary lapse and a ref knows the consequences and let’s him live which is kinda still influencing the series....but it wouldn’t be seen that way.

I feel like the tech limit may need to go up in the playoffs. 7 in potentially 28 games isn’t so bad.

superduper
06-11-2019, 12:08 PM
Dray has been suspended in the finals before without any fix claims by any media outlets or from the masses of the fans.

I think it would be okay in that regard.

Charlie Sheen
06-11-2019, 12:11 PM
I wouldn't cry fix if it happened. He's screaming in the face of an official just about every game this postseason. They've been fair to him even if the one that gets him suspended isn't egregious.

Hey Yo
06-11-2019, 12:12 PM
He should have been suspended for last nights game considering all the screaming and bitching his been doing right in the refs face the first 4 games.

Shogon
06-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Statistically on a per playoff game basis it’s improbable to happen because he’s got 6 through however many playoff games they have played so back to back is unlikely...

But...

It’s Draymond if it’s a tight game with his season on the line, I’d say there’s a better than coin flipping chance that he loses his shit over the refs.

I’m going with... he gets a tech, Warriors lose, and he’s suspended at the beginning of the 2020 season.

Overdrive
06-11-2019, 12:13 PM
That guy's not smart about his antics, I wouldn't be surprised.

DCL
06-11-2019, 12:14 PM
you would assume that he has lost enough sleep in 2016 to not do that shit again.

ImKobe
06-11-2019, 12:15 PM
He got T'ed up last night for being mad at a ref making a bad call on Lowry I believe, replay showed he was right. Would be weird if the Warriors forced a Game 7, only to lose arguably their 2nd most valuable player. I don't think the NBA cares for Canada as much as they did for Lebron. Remember that Dray was suspended retroactively and the Cavs were demanding two games.

DaHeezy
06-11-2019, 12:17 PM
The refs are ISH to Draymond. They're pretty much egging Dray into a suspension

egokiller
06-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Those refs were shit. They should be getting yelled at by more than just Dray but he's the only one with balls big enough to say anything. Even Kerr sat on the bench all quiet like the yes man that he is. If he get's suspended, it doesn't really matter. Everyone is saying this is an asterisks ring anyway you slice it.

DMAVS41
06-11-2019, 01:12 PM
Of course there is a chance, but I'm assuming the refs would let a ton go before it came to that.

Mr Feeny
06-11-2019, 01:24 PM
I've lost count of the number of techs he should have gotten in these finals and still doesnt. What fix? He's an embecile staring daggers into, and yelling at, officials. If he gets one, I doubt it will not have been earned.

jlip
06-11-2019, 01:28 PM
From last night:

I think the refs knew that that was Draymond's sixth technical. They could have easily given him another one and had him ejected and suspended because he kept throwing his tantrum after the tech was given. I think they exercised restraint this time.

Miles and Miles
06-11-2019, 02:16 PM
He should have a tech every time he steps into a refs space and yells at him. He should have like 20 by now. If anyone else did that they would have them but the refs have just learned to put up with his tantrums.

superduper
06-11-2019, 02:23 PM
He should have a tech every time he steps into a refs space and yells at him. He should have like 20 by now. If anyone else did that they would have them but the refs have just learned to put up with his tantrums.

They haven't been taking his shit the last couple of games and have been doing exactly that. As soon as he starts mouthing off in a ref's space they throw him the tech. It's actually quite refreshing to see.

It's also a shame that Draymond has lost his control the last couple of games given that he has been able to control himself so well the entire playoffs. I was actually quite impressed with him in this regard up until the last couple of games.

Sakkreth
06-11-2019, 02:31 PM
The way he's acting he should have been thrown out every game in the finals so far. Clown with no self control.

tpols
06-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Its hard when you're playing a team of floppers who fall to the floor on every drive...

Lowry is the worst..he's seriously a Chris Paul clone.

Miles and Miles
06-11-2019, 03:18 PM
They haven't been taking his shit the last couple of games and have been doing exactly that. As soon as he starts mouthing off in a ref's space they throw him the tech. It's actually quite refreshing to see.

It's also a shame that Draymond has lost his control the last couple of games given that he has been able to control himself so well the entire playoffs. I was actually quite impressed with him in this regard up until the last couple of games.

They only give him one. He has deserved several techs in the past few games. You are right though he WAS controlling himself early in the playoffs but that has passed.

stalkerforlife
06-11-2019, 03:20 PM
He seems to have an uncontrollable mouth, so possibly.

If the NBA made him miss another finals game, it'd be a joke and solidify the fixing theory, though.

No one should get suspended over technical fouls.

Dray is Dray because of his passion.

superduper
06-11-2019, 04:08 PM
They only give him one. He has deserved several techs in the past few games. You are right though he WAS controlling himself early in the playoffs but that has passed.

If I'm not wrong they gave him one in game 4 as well.

Hey Yo
06-11-2019, 04:13 PM
Its hard when you're playing a team of floppers who fall to the floor on every drive...

Steph plays for GS, not Toronto.

HoopologyPhD
06-11-2019, 04:44 PM
As much as Silver would love for this and every series to go 7, the NBA cares about its reputation concurrently with the grab for maximum profit. This series is pretty boring and ugly despite being the most competitive in years, the Ws w/out Klay and Durant were one of the worst Finals squads I have ever seen.

Craptors in 6*

Miles and Miles
06-11-2019, 05:39 PM
If I'm not wrong they gave him one in game 4 as well.

Sorry I meant ONE PER GAME. They are afraid to give him that second even when he clearly deserves it.

talkingconch
06-11-2019, 06:08 PM
the warriors will lose if this happens. and he is dumb for getting these many techs.

Literally the Raptors have everything going there way lmfao

He just needs to get through game 6 without any techs. No one cares if he gets it in game 7, the suspension will just be next season

Overdrive
06-11-2019, 06:13 PM
If I'm the Raps I bring my 12th man and provoke the tech.

Replay32
06-11-2019, 06:20 PM
IMO. There's no way he gets a tech and miss game 7. He'll whine and complain showing the refs up as usual. The refs won't do jack. I also expect the refs to favor GS heavily.

Kblaze8855
06-11-2019, 07:11 PM
If I'm the Raps I bring my 12th man and provoke the tech.

This is why you need a Danny Fortson goon or better yet....a dennis rodman. Dennis was the master of the double tech when you already have one and he can get you ejected:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CalmPoshAkitainu-size_restricted.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HeavenlyJadedAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SeparateHonestHake-size_restricted.gif

There are no trolls within 40% of Dennis Rodmans ability anywhere in American pro sports right now.

Talib constantly snatching Crabtrees chain mid game was pretty good though.

NBAGOAT
06-11-2019, 07:56 PM
i saw it today. Shannon Sharpe reciting Derrick Thomas' gf's number to him is GOAT lvl.

hold this L
06-11-2019, 07:59 PM

I've said it on here. Lowry is the untalented, fat version of CP3 with all his negatives. He just annoys the shit out of you watching him.

Sakkreth
06-12-2019, 02:59 AM
He seems to have an uncontrollable mouth, so possibly.

If the NBA made him miss another finals game, it'd be a joke and solidify the fixing theory, though.

No one should get suspended over technical fouls.

Dray is Dray because of his passion.

Dray is Dray also because he's mouth beathing moron.

Cleverness
06-12-2019, 03:13 AM
There are no trolls within 40% of Dennis Rodmans ability anywhere in American pro sports right now.

Talib constantly snatching Crabtrees chain mid game was pretty good though.

That's because if you come close to 40% of Rodman's ability you'll get a tech/ejected. League is soft AF.

Draymond's tech last night should be rescinded. He walked away from the refs and it shouldn't have been a foul in the first place.

And remember: the suspension in the finals of 2016 wasn't due to a tech; Adam Silver decided to suspend him even though he was stepped on and nothing was called on the court. It was a suspension AFTER the game was already over. Stephen A Smith spot on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Nqc_o6A5I

Cleverness
06-12-2019, 03:15 AM

Agreed 100%

Even Kawhi has turned into a flopper. They both use the head-snap-back move that CP3 uses while screaming.

Kawhi will bulldoze right into defenders, snap his head back... and scream.

Pathetic.

nashwade
06-12-2019, 03:21 AM
wow we talking about lowry flopping on his drive to the hole?

how about every damn Curry 3 ends up in a fall when someone touches his arm? thats straight up weak ass shit. and i don't even like lowry that much.