PDA

View Full Version : Warriors coming back from 3-1 deficit w/o KD

StrongLurk
06-11-2019, 12:59 PM
Would be a storybook ending for them. The true vindication for Curry/Klay/Dray that they can for sure win without KD against a healthy team while ALSO redeeming themselves for 2016.

It would honestly be just as amazing as 2016 was for Lebron/Cavs and Curry would be without a doubt the 2nd best PG after Magic (for now anyways).

Also, could you imagine the confidence the Warriors would have if they won this year and KD left? They'd still feel like they are the best no matter what.

bigkingsfan
06-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Except KD help them out last night. I'm saying they lose the game without the blazing start.

SouBeachTalents
06-11-2019, 01:08 PM
Except KD help them out last night. I'm saying they lose the game without the blazing start.
That's true, but 11 total points in a 7 game series is not gonna be enough to overshadow what OP said

Bronbron23
06-11-2019, 01:26 PM
Would be a storybook ending for them. The true vindication for Curry/Klay/Dray that they can for sure win without KD against a healthy team while ALSO redeeming themselves for 2016.

It would honestly be just as amazing as 2016 was for Lebron/Cavs and Curry would be without a doubt the 2nd best PG after Magic (for now anyways).

Also, could you imagine the confidence the Warriors would have if they won this year and KD left? They'd still feel like they are the best no matter what.
there best player isn't healthy. What's so amazing about beating a team with one injured hall of famer when you have 3? Kawhi is amazing but he still has a team full of dudes that shrink in the moment. LeBron made these guys look like a highschool team last year.

warriorfan
06-11-2019, 01:30 PM
there best player isn't healthy. What's so amazing about beating a team with one injured hall of famer when you have 3? Kawhi is amazing but he still has a team full of dudes that shrink in the moment. LeBron made these guys look like a highschool team last year.

Exactly. This is what everyone has been saying about 2016 for years.

Bronbron23
06-11-2019, 01:35 PM
Exactly. This is what everyone has been saying about 2016 for years.
No they haven't. Maybe you. Steph looked alot better than kawhi does physically for one. Second he still had Draymond and Klay. The two arnt similar at all. It's actually more similar to 2015 when Steph had 2 hof's and bron had none.

warriorfan
06-11-2019, 01:37 PM
No they haven't. Maybe you. Steph looked alot better than kawhi does physically for one. Second he still had Draymond and Klay. The two arnt similar at all. It's actually more similar to 2015 when Steph had 2 hof's and bron had none.

No

https://media.giphy.com/media/vJJxhc46rAsnK/giphy.gif

He went from toasting Kawhi Leonard to not being able to break down Kevin Love off the dribble. Was visibly still injured from the MCL he suffered earlier in the Playoffs.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13692988&postcount=1

Bronbron23
06-11-2019, 01:49 PM
No

https://media.giphy.com/media/vJJxhc46rAsnK/giphy.gif

He went from toasting Kawhi Leonard to not being able to break down Kevin Love off the dribble. Was visibly still injured from the MCL he suffered earlier in the Playoffs.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13692988&postcount=1
He wasn't 100% but he was alot better than kawhi is now physicall and I could show you highlights from this year that or years past of curry not being able to beat shitty defenders off the dribble. What does that prove. He still had 2 hof's to help him out. How many does kawhi have?

Mr. Jabbar
06-11-2019, 03:21 PM

true.

Celtics 1825
06-11-2019, 03:34 PM
OP will probably jinx it

superduper
06-11-2019, 04:12 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Warriorfan :bowdown:

nashwade
06-12-2019, 02:08 AM
i have to say this Finals is so much more entertaining that the last 2 years

Smoke117
06-12-2019, 02:09 AM

This. It's not coming back without Durant when he played in game 5 and helped their hot start.