PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi looks like a smart fella after KD's injury

highwhey
06-11-2019, 01:03 PM
no way around, but the warriors really fukked KD over.

per kerr: "team doctors said KD can't get hurt any more"

imagine if Kawhi had played instead of sitting it out.

https://i.postimg.cc/HsJbBQ0k/francis.png

n00bie
06-11-2019, 01:50 PM
no way around, but the warriors really fukked KD over.

per kerr: "team doctors said KD can't get hurt any more"

imagine if Kawhi had played instead of sitting it out.

https://i.postimg.cc/HsJbBQ0k/francis.png

I still can't believe GSW risked Durant's health over a 3-1 series. If it was a game 7, MAYBE.. but even then it wouldn't be a great idea.

I'm guessing the organization knows Durant isn't coming so they don't care what happens to him next year? It's pretty ridiculous.

dazzer87
06-11-2019, 01:52 PM
I still can't believe GSW risked Durant's health over a 3-1 series. If it was a game 7, MAYBE.. but even then it wouldn't be a great idea.

I'm guessing the organization knows Durant isn't coming so they don't care what happens to him next year? It's pretty ridiculous.
Yup, they know he may not come back next year...They are soooo desperate to 3peats they didnt care....Look at Looney on the court playing in pain.........

FreezingTsmoove
06-11-2019, 01:58 PM
Kawhi gave it a go during his injury though, hes lucky his achilles didnt snap

Wally450
06-11-2019, 02:07 PM
The refs rigged it to make KD play.

highwhey
06-11-2019, 02:19 PM
the whole "x player is being selfish by not playing" narrative is officially dead. i don't want to hear it anymore. KD may not return to the same level of play bs of his injury.

Kawhi is fortunate bc he isn't swayed by public opinion, he's indifferent to the media or what fans have to say. lot of people criticized him for sitting out in SA.

Poor KD, good guy but he feels like he always has to prove himself to people, maybe that pressured him into playing. I hope he returns to full form.

highwhey
06-11-2019, 02:21 PM

Kawhi getting a 2nd opinion by non-team physicians was the smartest thing he could do. team doctors will always have a bias to their employer, not the patient.

and even if all the doctors in the world cleared him, why not put a minutes restriction? :facepalm