PDA

View Full Version : Another sad day for us knicks fans.

Real14
06-11-2019, 08:23 PM
Durant's injury made the knick future worse especially with Zion going to the damn, f.ucking pelicans! :rant Knicks cant catch a f.ucking break, I'm f.ucking sick and tired of this shit! Plus Irving will not come at all if Durant dont come so this is a very hard time again for us. Feel like a close friend just died the way we always have f.ucking bad luck:facepalm

Kblaze8855
06-11-2019, 08:29 PM
The knicks dont always have bad luck. You have stupid decisions. Have for decades. You guys fired Don Nelson because he tried to trade Ewing for Shaq and word got out. Obviously...trading Ewing for Shaq in 95 before Pat fell all the way off and Orlando was gonna lose Shaq for nothing would have been smart. But hes fired anyway.

Its not bad luck to try to pair Marbury and Francis in a backcourt and add random broken hotheads and lazy sick bad heart fat boys like Eddy Curry.

Its not bad luck to trade your entire core for Melo and try to make it work for 5-6 years with shitty teams.

The Knicks have up and down luck like everyone else. What they have all the time is terrible ownership and shitty decision making.

Spurs m8
06-11-2019, 08:30 PM
He wasn't going there anyway tbh

Neither was Kyrie

RealSkipBayless
06-11-2019, 08:36 PM
It really is unfortunate.

Superstar 7'3 guy demands a trade.

A team not even projected in the top 5 gets the #1 pick. A trash small market garbage team that will waste his talent.

Kevin Durant who has been heavily linked to the Knicks goes down. Kyrie already said he heavily considered new york when he was announced he was "staying" mid season. :lol

Well at least you got a decent crop of young talent to develop. :confusedshrug:

smoovegittar
06-11-2019, 09:09 PM
I don't understand why it's such a negative to re-build thru the draft. We have some solid young players and a good environment is happening; one the team hasn't had in many a year. Getting Durant and Zion would not have gotten us a chip with all these young players we're stockpiling. 7 draft picks. We will be better off drafting Barrett and developing him with Mitch and Knox and whoever else Perry drafts over the next 2 years.

I've waited many years to finally have some pride in this organization. I can wait a few more. Let the LeBrons die out and stop moping about that fantasy quick fix. We were lucky to get the 3rd pick.

warriorfan
06-11-2019, 09:12 PM
The knicks dont always have bad luck. You have stupid decisions. Have for decades. You guys fired Don Nelson because he tried to trade Ewing for Shaq and word got out. Obviously...trading Ewing for Shaq in 95 before Pat fell all the way off and Orlando was gonna lose Shaq for nothing would have been smart. But hes fired anyway.

Its not bad luck to try to pair Marbury and Francis in a backcourt and add random broken hotheads and lazy sick bad heart fat boys like Eddy Curry.

Its not bad luck to trade your entire core for Melo and try to make it work for 5-6 years with shitty teams.

The Knicks have up and down luck like everyone else. What they have all the time is terrible ownership and shitty decision making.

Pretty much this. It all starts from the top, and with an incompetent piece of shit owner like Dolan, nothing is ever gonna happen.

Feel for you op. we were right there with garbage ownership and not making any progress for 20 years. It sucked.

bobopenguin
06-11-2019, 09:26 PM
Knicks not gonna trade #3 pick for AD (https://amp-reddit-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.reddit.com/r/lakers/comments/bz36w2/source_close_to_the_team_told_me_rj_barretts_camp/?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D)

[I]Source close to the team told me RJ Barrett

DaHeezy
06-11-2019, 09:36 PM
You have a shot at RJ Barrett. Maybe even Koby White. I wouldn't try and fix this ship in one season. Make smart moves instead of hasty ones.

imdaman99
06-11-2019, 09:49 PM
I would keep RJ. Build around him, he's gonna be good. KD not coming here means the pressure to win is off. They can be bad another year and get a top 3 pick next year. I'm not gonna pretend I know anyone that's supposed to come out next year but it's not like there's another option. Hopefully next year's crop of FAs will be good. Do not break the bank for anyone other than KAWHI.

Kblaze8855
06-11-2019, 10:03 PM
You would like to the "The process" would work anywhere but then you realize the Clippers sucked for like 30 years and only drafted 3 difference makers(Terry Cummings, Danny Manning, and Lamar Odom) before Blake griffin. And getting another Manning or Odom wouldnt even matter right now. Difference maker was probably too generous a description. They only drafted 2 real stars in 30 years of almost always being a joke.

Gotta get the right decision makers in there or tanking doesnt even fix you.

One would figure the Hornets/Bobcats would have lucked into some help for Kemba by now too. Klay, Leonard, Giannis, Beal, Lillard....all passed up on by the Hornets.

If your GM cant draft...youre ****ed no matter what.

Manny98
06-12-2019, 05:19 AM
He wasn't going to go the Knicks anyway lol

Pacquiao
06-12-2019, 05:36 AM
Knicks Fans should play video games. All delusions and Fantasy

smoovegittar
06-12-2019, 07:05 AM
Knicks Fans should play video games. All delusions and Fantasy

..and you should eat some ass, maggot.

Hey Yo
06-12-2019, 07:39 AM
Knicks should still offer him the max. Tell him they're all in on him.

Let him sit out all of next season while tanking in hopes of getting another top 3 pick next summer.

raprap
06-12-2019, 08:08 AM
And the Knicks will likely draft RJ lol dude is a chucker

Real14
06-12-2019, 08:09 PM
That's the problem Kblaze we have f.ucked up management. We are suffering because of that shit. Us knicks fans are definitely innocent.

Smoke117
06-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Knicks continue their 21st century of garbage and it's just glorious. Knick fans are the stupidest fans in sports history. (just look at every one of OP's post for confirmation) :roll: :roll:

Real14
06-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Knicks continue your 21st century of garbage and it's just glorious. Stupidest fans in sports history. (just look at everyone of OP's post for confirmation) :roll: :roll:
Shut the f.ucked up!:biggums:

90sgoat
06-12-2019, 08:19 PM
Knicks should still offer him the max. Tell him they're all in on him.

Let him sit out all of next season while tanking in hopes of getting another top 3 pick next summer.

Probably their best and only choice imo.

Smoke117
06-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Shut the f.ucked up!:biggums:

:lol :lol

Real14
06-12-2019, 08:27 PM
:lol :lol
U see me grinning n.igga?:biggums:

Manny98
06-12-2019, 09:01 PM
Everyday is a sad day for Knicks fans, they have been pathetic for the past 20 years

Real14
06-12-2019, 09:12 PM
Everyday is a sad day for Knicks fans, they have been pathetic for the past 20 years
Nets have 0 NBA rings= Manuela98 needs to shut tha f.uck up:coleman:

bobopenguin
06-12-2019, 09:25 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

no more AD, no more KD, no more Kyrie, no more Porzingis, no KT, no Butler.

oh boi. :oldlol:

bigkingsfan
06-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Melo is available.

RoseCity07
06-12-2019, 10:27 PM
The only person on this planet that could have saved New York was Lebron. No one else can save such a shitty franchise.

red1
06-12-2019, 10:29 PM
sorry to hear OP.

no worries though, you can live vicariously through me. I'll make sure to send you pictures from the championship parade here this summer after we win the ring tomorrow.