PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that people on here keep saying stuff like...

AussieSteve
06-12-2019, 03:46 AM
If the raps win, Kawhi > LeBron confirmed.

If the dubs win, Curry > LeBron confirmed.

I dont get it. Someone has to win. Can't neither of them be better than lebron, but just one is better than the other?

:confusedshrug:

Sakkreth
06-12-2019, 03:58 AM
Why u pay attention to trolls? Obviously neither is higher all-time than LeBron.

jstern
06-12-2019, 04:26 AM
I tried to look at their overall game, circumstances.

It's all tricky. I mean clearly Lebron has had better numbers than Kawhi, but those numbers come at the expense of Lebron's teammates, having to sacrifice their entire game so that Lebron could get great numbers.

Kawhi, though putting lesser numbers seems to let his teammates play their game to the best of their ability. So it's tricky deciding whose the better players. Then you add things like first year in the East makes the Finals, Lebron first year in the West, misses the playoffs.

I guess to me it comes out to who would I rather have in an all time team. And to me the answer is Kawhi. All time great level defense, and the other all time greats can continue playing their game to the best of their ability. While with Lebron, players like Jordan, Shaq, Magic, Kobe, they would all have to play Lebron ball, else Lebron will not succeed.

It's a real weakness. Great player nonetheless.

Manny98
06-12-2019, 04:50 AM
I tried to look at their overall game, circumstances.

It's all tricky. I mean clearly Lebron has had better numbers than Kawhi, but those numbers come at the expense of Lebron's teammates, having to sacrifice their entire game so that Lebron could get great numbers.

Kawhi, though putting lesser numbers seems to let his teammates play their game to the best of their ability. So it's tricky deciding whose the better players. Then you add things like first year in the East makes the Finals, Lebron first year in the West, misses the playoffs.

I guess to me it comes out to who would I rather have in an all time team. And to me the answer is Kawhi. All time great level defense, and the other all time greats can continue playing their game to the best of their ability. While with Lebron, players like Jordan, Shaq, Magic, Kobe, they would all have to play Lebron ball, else Lebron will not succeed.

It's a real weakness. Great player nonetheless.
Your dumb

Kyries pretty much had the same production with or without LeBron

Wade played the most efficient ball of his entire career next to LeBron

If you go from a number 1 option (Love & Bosh) to a third option of course you have to sacrifice duhh that literally applies to anyone not just LeBron

ImKobe
06-12-2019, 07:45 AM
Why u pay attention to trolls? Obviously both are higher all-time than LeBron.

fixed

FKAri
06-12-2019, 08:42 AM
If the raps win, Kawhi > LeBron confirmed.

If the dubs win, Curry > LeBron confirmed.

I dont get it. Someone has to win. Can't neither of them be better than lebron, but just one is better than the other?

:confusedshrug:
Don't know if this finals can decide even that tbh.