PDA

View Full Version : KD's Injury Karma?

n00bie
06-12-2019, 09:49 AM
This guy was known to be the biggest snake in NBA history. Comes back after missing a month and first thing he does is trash talk one of the nicest & most humble players in the NBA.. Fred Vanfleet. I've never seen Vanfleet start shit with anyone. Pure class, didn't complain about getting his eye stitched up twice in the playoffs AND loosing a tooth.

After trying to intimidate & bully Vanfleet, KD goes down with his injury. If that's not Karma, I don't know what is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-Om7UMSJc

FKAri
06-12-2019, 09:55 AM
So FVV and KD have a physical 1 on 1 play in the NBA finals and KD says something to him after means he deserves to have his achilles torn? :oldlol:

OP is a ______

n00bie
06-12-2019, 09:58 AM
So FVV and KD have a physical 1 on 1 play in the NBA finals and KD says something to him after means he deserves to have his achilles torn? :oldlol:

OP is a ______

All you white knights feeling bad for KD. No one cares. the dude gets paid 100 million to play a game. awww boohoo the snake got injured. Stop crying about it.

n00bie
06-12-2019, 09:59 AM

OP is a ______

And yes, bad things happen to bad people. I bet westbrook was laughing his ass off when he saw Durant go down.

FKAri
06-12-2019, 10:00 AM
All you white knights feeling bad for KD. No one cares. the dude gets paid 100 million to play a game. awww boohoo the snake got injured. Stop crying about it.
All you white knights feeling bad for FVV. No one cares. the dude gets paid 18 million to play a game. awww boohoo the snake got some mean words. Stop crying about it.

n00bie
06-12-2019, 10:03 AM
All you white knights feeling bad for FVV. No one cares. the dude gets paid 18 million to play a game. awww boohoo the snake got some mean words. Stop crying about it.

Who feels bad for FVV? I'm simply stating it's Karma. KD has a horrible personality.

I cheered like crazy in my living room when he went down and I ain't ashamed of it. If it was Klay or Curry that went down, it'd react differently.

Hey Yo
06-12-2019, 10:11 AM
This guy was known to be the biggest snake in NBA history. Comes back after missing a month and first thing he does is trash talk one of the nicest & most humble players in the NBA.. Fred Vanfleet. I've never seen Vanfleet start shit with anyone. Pure class, didn't complain about getting his eye stitched up twice in the playoffs AND loosing a tooth.

After trying to intimidate & bully Vanfleet, KD goes down with his injury. If that's not Karma, I don't know what is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-Om7UMSJc
If you insist on blowing the dude, at least get his name right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_VanVleet

SouBeachTalents
06-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Durant is the biggest pussay in sports history, but cheering the dude getting a career ending injury? Nah, OP's a fakkit :oldlol:

FKAri
06-12-2019, 10:14 AM
Who feels bad for FVV? I'm simply stating it's Karma. KD has a horrible personality.

I cheered like crazy in my living room when he went down and I ain't ashamed of it. If it was Klay or Curry that went down, it'd react differently.
Are you referring to your pen1s cuz let me tell ya, if Curry went down, it'd definitely react differently for me, namsayin my man? hahaHA! woooooOOOOOeeee

Anyways, back on topic. You're the phaggit. Not me.

n00bie
06-12-2019, 10:17 AM
Durant is the biggest pussay in sports history, but cheering the dude getting a career ending injury? Nah, OP's a fakkit :oldlol:

Laughing at this guy makes me gay? :lol

n00bie
06-12-2019, 10:18 AM
Are you referring to your pen1s cuz let me tell ya, if Curry went down, it'd definitely react differently for me, namsayin my man? hahaHA! woooooOOOOOeeee

Anyways, back on topic. You're the phaggit. Not me.

I never called you gay. So you randomly telling yourself you ain't gay sounds pretty gay to me.

PeroAntic
06-12-2019, 10:42 AM
And yes, bad things happen to bad people. I bet westbrook was laughing his ass off when he saw Durant go down.
Because Westbrook = good people:oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
06-12-2019, 01:20 PM
weird to see fkari in shambles over KD's injury

Real Men Wear Green
06-12-2019, 01:23 PM
"Inside VC's MOM"

scm5
06-12-2019, 01:41 PM
OP, you sound like an entitled loser.

Cheering when a player gets injured is such a petty thing to do for someone you don't know personally or have any real interaction with. It's really a reflection of your character more than anything.

Trash talking is part of the game, and that's all it was between KD and FVV. For you to wish injury on a player for not wanting to play with Westbrook and going to a team that plays the right way is ridiculous.

Imagine leaving a shitty job in bumfknowhere (sorry OKC) with a coworker who is selfish with a shitty attitude to go to work at an amazing company with tons of great people and doing amazing things and getting the amount of hate for it KD has gotten.

That's worth cheering for a potentially career altering/threatening injury?

You're not a basketball fan if you wish injury upon one of the greatest players to have played.

n00bie
06-12-2019, 01:54 PM
OP, you sound like an entitled loser.

Cheering when a player gets injured is such a petty thing to do for someone you don't know personally or have any real interaction with. It's really a reflection of your character more than anything.

Trash talking is part of the game, and that's all it was between KD and FVV. For you to wish injury on a player for not wanting to play with Westbrook and going to a team that plays the right way is ridiculous.

Imagine leaving a shitty job in bumfknowhere (sorry OKC) with a coworker who is selfish with a shitty attitude to go to work at an amazing company with tons of great people and doing amazing things and getting the amount of hate for it KD has gotten.

That's worth cheering for a potentially career altering/threatening injury?

You're not a basketball fan if you wish injury upon one of the greatest players to have played.

I'm sorry but these guys are paid to entertain us. We can laugh, cheer or boo whenever we want. Comes with the territory of being in the sport. Similar to being a celebrity. Are you going to cry if a celebrity has an ankle injury?

FKAri
06-12-2019, 02:39 PM
"Inside VC's MOM"
Apparently he's still gestating

scm5
06-12-2019, 03:07 PM
I'm sorry but these guys are paid to entertain us. We can laugh, cheer or boo whenever we want. Comes with the territory of being in the sport. Similar to being a celebrity. Are you going to cry if a celebrity has an ankle injury?

You're right, we can but there's something inherently wrong with your mindset if this is what you think of them. Let alone cheering for the injury of a player.

I'm glad I don't know you or have to interact with you on any level outside of this forum.

red1
06-12-2019, 03:12 PM
achilles is the worst injury in basketball.

what kd deserved was a good shot to the nuts a clean kick unfortunately this injury might alter his career so I do feel bad for him.

n00bie
06-12-2019, 04:56 PM
You're right, we can but there's something inherently wrong with your mindset if this is what you think of them. Let alone cheering for the injury of a player.

I'm glad I don't know you or have to interact with you on any level outside of this forum.

Yes and I'm also glad I don't need to interact with a fairy like yourself.

When Justin Bieber fell off the stage, did you cry as well?