PDA

View Full Version : I legit feel bad for Toronto fans right now

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 02:10 AM
Grown from an expansion team to a team that would excite hopes in the regular season only to blow it in the playoffs year after year. Their fan base was desperate for a championship. They made all the right moves this season though and were able to parlay it into a trip to the Finals. Then right when the storylines are heating up for both sides, KD blows out his Achilles and Klay Thompson tears his ACL. Raptors fans deserved a non tainted ring. After everything they went through they are going to have this * forever by their only championship season. They might say

UK2K
06-14-2019, 02:14 AM
As much as they'll say it doesnt matter, it does.

I mean, congratulations to them. I'd celebrate like crazy but the truth is, they know they squeaked out wins against a depleted team.

Could they have won if Durant and Klay were healthy? Maybe. Would anyone bet on them? Not a chance.

More importantly, could GS have won without Durant and Klay? No. It's less they won and more GS lost... and lost big time. Dynasty is over but they had a hell of a run.

Reality is, they're a healthy Embiid away from being home anyway.

k0kakw0rld
06-14-2019, 02:16 AM
73-9 team cried and begged to have Kevin Durant because they couldn't beat one man :oldlol:

I really feel bad for you. Steph will never ever win a FMVP. His entire career is an asterisk.

Sincerely,

K0kakw0rld

Bawkish
06-14-2019, 02:17 AM
poor GSW

cannot win a title without 4 superstars

i guess it's the standard nowadays

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 02:19 AM
73-9 team cried and begged to have Kevin Durant because they couldn't beat one man :oldlol:

I really feel bad for you. Steph will never ever win a FMVP. His entire career is an asterisk.

Sincerely,

K0kakw0rld

Here we go again

(Nets, Warriors, Spurs, Raptors) The end. :pimp:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11162063&postcount=3

I feel the worst for you. You didn’t even have it in you to stick it out with your hometown team. Your fandom is an asterisk

RoseCity07
06-14-2019, 02:20 AM
Rest in piss:roll: :roll:

Go back to the mash unit and nurse your roster. I think Curry's bruised v*gina needs tending.

SomeBlackDude
06-14-2019, 02:21 AM
poor GSW

cannot win a title without 4 superstars

i guess it's the standard nowadays

crazy.

dudes added a 25/13/5 player to their b2b championship squad and it still wasn't enough halp.

leklaw took this fraudulent team's soul.

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 02:22 AM

Go back to the mash unit and nurse your roster. I think Curry's bruised v*gina needs tending.

In the last 5 years Steph Curry has won 3 times the amount of championships of the entire Blazer

Mr. Jabbar
06-14-2019, 02:22 AM
Stay safe tonight

even in the darkest hour op is kind to his adversaries :bowdown: :bowdown:

1987_Lakers
06-14-2019, 02:23 AM

Lillard got his ass handed too by a bruised v*gina? How embarrassing.

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 02:24 AM
crazy.

dudes added a 25/13/5 player to their b2b championship squad and it still wasn't enough halp.

leklaw took this fraudulent team's soul.

Nice dray n Klay level posting

Here

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 02:26 AM
even in the darkest hour op is kind to his adversaries :bowdown: :bowdown:

Class. You either got it or you don

SomeBlackDude
06-14-2019, 02:32 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Nice dray n Klay level posting

Here

Smoke117
06-14-2019, 02:37 AM
OP still melting all these hours later. :lol

CelticGangster
06-14-2019, 02:38 AM
I feel bad for you
As many FMVPs as steph

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 02:40 AM
1) i speak only facts. boogie put up 25/13/5 last season, had a 22/11/3 career line. dubs waltzed through the playoffs. swept their wcf opponent without the servant. they got throttled by a better, tougher team. raps handed them their asses in several games where the dubs had steph/klay/dray/boogie. beat them by an average of about 12 points in their wins before tonight. meanwhile the dubs won their 2 games by a combined 6 points. barely squeaked by. series could've easily been a sweep.

the injuries are just a convenient excuse after the fact.

2) you have a wonderful evening. :cheers:

Lowest iq shit I

PejaNowitzki
06-14-2019, 02:40 AM
Curry needs more help.

k0kakw0rld
06-14-2019, 02:41 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11162063&postcount=3

I feel the worst for you. You didn

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 02:42 AM
Bro I am sipping champagne and enjoying my loud. Worry about you not me :oldlol: :roll: I ain't the one posting non sense at 2am just because your little Dingo couldn't close the deal once again. :oldlol:

Why are you celebrating? Your team lost...
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11162063&postcount=3

SomeBlackDude
06-14-2019, 02:52 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Lowest iq shit I

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 02:58 AM
which part specifically?

starting lineup of steph/klay/dray/iggy/bogut or bell swept the best of the west in the wcf.

same starting lineup w/ boogie coming off the bench lost game 1 by 9 in the finals.

demarcus starting over bell resulted in a 13 pt blowout loss in game 4.

dubs couldn't get a single win in their home court.

When individuals have an IQ gap of more than 30, communication gets extremely difficult. Don

SomeBlackDude
06-14-2019, 03:03 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]When individuals have an IQ gap of more than 30, communication gets extremely difficult. Don

red1
06-14-2019, 03:07 AM
why you so mad bro?

is it because we pouring out that champagne in oracle sending that bitch out in style?

https://media.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/giphy.gif

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 03:07 AM
translation: you got nothing.

same lineup that swept the blazers AND boogie added on top got their shit pushed in repeatedly by the raptors. couldn't get 1 win at home in 3 tries.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/017/thumb.png

Go to bed. You have a long day of folding pizza boxs ahead of you tomorrow

red1
06-14-2019, 03:08 AM
As much as they'll say it doesnt matter, it does.

I mean, congratulations to them. I'd celebrate like crazy but the truth is, they know they squeaked out wins against a depleted team.

Could they have won if Durant and Klay were healthy? Maybe. Would anyone bet on them? Not a chance.

More importantly, could GS have won without Durant and Klay? No. It's less they won and more GS lost... and lost big time. Dynasty is over but they had a hell of a run.

Reality is, they're a healthy Embiid away from being home anyway.
poor rockets fan salty as a **** :(

maybe harden and cp should learn a thing or two from kawhi and kyle :oldlol:

Cleverness
06-14-2019, 03:11 AM

Kawhi and Kyle actually learned a thing or two from them.

They learned the head snap back + scream for fouls flopping technique, though they don't use it as often as Harden/CP3.

red1
06-14-2019, 03:13 AM
Kawhi and Kyle actually learned a thing or two from them.

They learned the head snap back + scream for fouls flopping technique, though they don't use it as often as Harden/CP3.
no worries dude I don't want to troll you just warriorfan.

warriorfan we went 4-0 at oracle pouring out champagne you should congratulate us and just move on. I'm glad we could give you that one final magical night to remember.

Cleverness
06-14-2019, 03:16 AM
no worries dude I don't want to troll you just warriorfan.

warriorfan we went 4-0 at oracle pouring out champagne you should congratulate us and just move on. I'm glad we could give you that one final magical night to remember.

I think you meant that for UK2K, but :cheers:

2swift4u
06-14-2019, 03:18 AM
didn't the Warriors win a ring a few years ago because Kyrie Irving and Love got hurt in the finals? Noone talks about that anymore. So in a year or two noone will care about whether Durant and Klay were hurt. That's just how it goes. And injuries are part of the game. Up to now the Warriors were quite fortunate in that regard.

red1
06-14-2019, 03:18 AM
I think you meant that for UK2K, but :cheers:
:cheers:

tbh I'm trolling them both. one is a salty rockets fan and warriorfan is just obsessed with curry and hates every other player in the league.

RoseCity07
06-14-2019, 03:20 AM
Go to bed. You have a long day of folding pizza boxs ahead of you tomorrow

Good lord this poster owns your soul.:lol

Cleverness
06-14-2019, 03:22 AM
didn't the Warriors win a ring a few years ago because Kyrie Irving and Love got hurt in the finals? Noone talks about that anymore. So in a year or two noone will care about whether Durant and Klay were hurt. That's just how it goes. And injuries are part of the game. Up to now the Warriors were quite fortunate in that regard.

they won a ring with Kyrie and Love hurt, but not necessarily because they went down. I personally think the Warriors would have won even with those two guys in the lineup, but we'll never be able to witness it. It would have been a great series with both of those guys healthy.

The difference is, unlike the Warriors, I think everyone would agree the Raptors lose if Warriors are fully healthy

Cleverness
06-14-2019, 03:25 AM

tbh I'm trolling them both. one is a salty rockets fan and warriorfan is just obsessed with curry and hates every other player in the league.

honestly i'm happy for any raptors fan who isn't an asshole (eg cheered the KD/Klay injuries). raptors are champions and no random dude on the internet or media talking head is going to take that away. watch the parade in full, take it all in and enjoy it. nothing like celebrating the first championship.

red1
06-14-2019, 03:26 AM
they won a ring with Kyrie and Love hurt, but not necessarily because they went down. I personally think the Warriors would have won even with those two guys in the lineup, but we'll never be able to witness it. It would have been a great series with both of those guys healthy.

The difference is, unlike the Warriors, I think everyone would agree the Raptors lose if Warriors are fully healthy
kd makes it unfair so I have no problem winning it over curry/dray/iggy who played every single game and klay who played most of the series.

2015 cavs would've beaten the 2015 warriors if healthy. they took two games with delly and tt and no one off the bench. they would've won if they had kyrie alone.

red1
06-14-2019, 03:26 AM
honestly i'm happy for any raptors fan who isn't an asshole (eg cheered the KD/Klay injuries). raptors are champions and no random dude on the internet or media talking head is going to take that away. watch the parade in full, take it all in and enjoy it. nothing like celebrating the first championship.
thanks man I appreciate it :cheers:

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 03:30 AM
kd makes it unfair so I have no problem winning it over curry/dray/iggy who played every single game and klay who played most of the series.

2015 cavs would've beaten the 2015 warriors if healthy. they took two games with delly and tt and no one off the bench. they would've won if they had kyrie alone.

This man has already advanced to the 3rd stage of coping. Bargaining. Well done. :cheers:

red1
06-14-2019, 03:33 AM
This man has already advanced to the 3rd stage of coping. Bargaining. Well done. :cheers:
well I am usually in a good mood when I'm posting here tbh I do it for the laughs.

take a wild guess how I feel right now? :oldlol:

RRR3
06-14-2019, 03:49 AM

They never needed Love tbh. Love just hurt them against the Warriors. Future HOFer for sure, I’m just saying.

3ball
06-14-2019, 04:00 AM
If we're just looking at the kd-less Warriors, then the Warriors were mostly healthy in this series

Klay missed 1 quarter tonight, but that was offset by durant playing a quarter in Game 5..

otherwise, klay only missed 1 game, which a lot of guys do.... and the raps won with a game to spare (didn't need a 7th game), so klay's missed game wasn't decisive

And yeah, boogie was hurt, but he was overkill anyway... If Curry and Klay are so damn good, then they should win with "just" 2 HOF candidates in Dray/Iggy

ImKobe
06-14-2019, 04:02 AM
A couple missed free throws or a blown defensive assignment away from going 7 games with a team missing it's best and 3rd best player.

On the other hand, their ring is worth a lot more if Curry turns the ball over in Game 2 and they go on to sweep the Warriors. Klay still does miss a game but a sweep against Steph and Green makes it somewhat legit, losing almost 3 games against this team however makes it disappointing as hell. You can't be an NBA fan and not think that the Warriors would have ran them over if healthy. Heck, just give us Klay for Game 3 and all of Game 6 and we got either Warriors in 6 or a Game 7 to decide it all at worst.

Cleverness
06-14-2019, 04:03 AM
If we're just looking at the kd-less Warriors, then the Warriors were mostly healthy in this series

Klay missed 1 quarter tonight, but that was offset by durant playing a quarter in Game 5..

otherwise, klay only missed 1 game, which a lot of guys do.... and the raps won with a game to spare (didn't need a 7th game), so klay's missed game wasn't decisive

And yeah, boogie was hurt, but he was overkill anyway... If Curry and Klay are so damn good, then they should win with "just" 2 HOF candidates in Dray/Iggy

https://media.tenor.com/images/0799e1570deb3f11e3c490a09c6ec816/tenor.gif

3ball
06-14-2019, 04:23 AM
A couple missed free throws or a blown defensive assignment away from going 7 games with a team missing it's best and 3rd best player.

Or sweeping.. it goes both ways.. Raps win in 5 if NickGoat doesn't call that timeout..

And Raps sweep with a bounce or two going the other way in Game 2

Bottom line - Raps won with a game to spare, so klay's missed game wasn't decisive

but a sweep against Steph and Green makes it somewhat legit, losing almost 3 games against this team however makes it disappointing as hell. You can't be an NBA fan and not think that the Warriors would have ran them over if healthy. Heck, just give us Klay for Game 3 and all of Game 6 and we got either Warriors in 6 or a Game 7 to decide it all at worst.

Raptors won handily - it wasn't a close affair

RAPTORS. - .111.5 ppg.. 114.9 ortg
WARRIORS - 105.8 ppg.. 109.3 ortg

RRR3
06-14-2019, 04:26 AM
3ball calling Klay impactless is banworthy.

Bronbron23
06-14-2019, 04:49 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Grown from an expansion team to a team that would excite hopes in the regular season only to blow it in the playoffs year after year. Their fan base was desperate for a championship. They made all the right moves this season though and were able to parlay it into a trip to the Finals. Then right when the storylines are heating up for both sides, KD blows out his Achilles and Klay Thompson tears his ACL. Raptors fans deserved a non tainted ring. After everything they went through they are going to have this * forever by their only championship season. They might say

A.M.G.
06-14-2019, 05:59 AM
Yes, of course, a championship isn't a championship if the other team had injuries. We didn't just win a championship. We should have had somebody Tonya Harding Kawhi to make it "fair". Professional sports are fair. It's about fairness. Having Curry, Durant, and Klay napalming teams with threes while Draymond shuts down their best player is fair.

Here's a fukcing reality check dipsh1t. The Warriors had to ride their starters hard all year to win games because they have no bench. They've been to the Finals for 5 years straight (an incredible achievement btw) so their seasons were extended by 20-30 intense playoff games each year ie. more fatigue/strain on their bodies. So the superstars got worn down, KD got injured, Klay was gimpy/fragile, ring-hunting toxic headcase Boogie was out of shape coming back from injury, Steph was tired, Draymond couldn't score and isn't worth any more than $20 million per at this point but he'll want 30, Looney broke his collar bone, this attrition factor is part of why dynasties are so hard to keep going, that's why you needed a quality bench, because with nothing but aging Iggy, Looney, scrubs/rookies and Livingston's corpse on the bench Kerr rode the starters way too hard.

Meanwhile the Raptors rested Kawhi like a quarter of the regular season games. So he stayed healthy. And they're deep AF.

So do the Warriors win with KD and Klay healthy the whole series? Yes. Almost certainly. But they weren't healthy, because of forseeable circumstances resulting from having a team that essentially relies entirely on 4 players and like 2 role players to carry it through the Western conference, those guys' bodies broke down. Also those guys won you 3 championships, and that effort/strain is why they broke down this year. Take a year off to let KD and Klay recover, it sucks that they got badly injured, I hope they recover well, I would have preferred to play against a Warriors team with a healthy KD and Klay and lose fair and square but that's not what happened and I'LL TAKE IT. Warriors should keep Steph and Klay together at all costs and build around them, let Dray get a big contract somewhere else, maybe keep KD that's a tough decision with that injury, ditch Boogie's fat ass, rebuild with new supporting cast and maybe you can win some more Rings very soon, but no one feels sorry for you.

The Raptors championship run was GLORIOUS, get fuuuuuuukkkkkcced anyone calling this an asterisk, that is so asinine I'm laughing my ass off. Raptors win baby. Raptors win it all. And if Kawhi stays we might just win it again. The city of Toronto is having the biggest party in the world right now and y'all can cry about it, we beat you three times in Oracle, peace.

Some salty whiner Warriors/American fans RN: :rant :mad: :cry:

ALL Raptors fans RN: :bowdown: :cheers: :pimp:

n00bie
06-14-2019, 08:10 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Grown from an expansion team to a team that would excite hopes in the regular season only to blow it in the playoffs year after year. Their fan base was desperate for a championship. They made all the right moves this season though and were able to parlay it into a trip to the Finals. Then right when the storylines are heating up for both sides, KD blows out his Achilles and Klay Thompson tears his ACL. Raptors fans deserved a non tainted ring. After everything they went through they are going to have this * forever by their only championship season. They might say

JohnnySic
06-14-2019, 08:16 AM
Shame. I'm not a Warriors fan, but i wanted the Warriors to win. Also, I wanted a cholera outbreak at Jurassic Park. Neither happened. Yeah, I'm disappointed. :ohwell:

FKAri
06-14-2019, 09:00 AM
In the last 5 years Steph Curry has won 3 times the amount of championships of the entire Blazer’s organization in their 50 year history.

Let that sink in for a moment
The only title Curry's won as the guy was an asterisk ring where he didn't even get a FMVP vote. :oldlol:

Shame. I'm not a Warriors fan, but i wanted the Warriors to win. Also, I wanted a cholera outbreak at Jurassic Park. Neither happened. Yeah, I'm disappointed. :ohwell:
You'll have to settle for Chlamydia

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 10:19 AM
Yes, of course, a championship isn't a championship if the other team had injuries. We didn't just win a championship. We should have had somebody Tonya Harding Kawhi to make it "fair". Professional sports are fair. It's about fairness. Having Curry, Durant, and Klay napalming teams with threes while Draymond shuts down their best player is fair.

Here's a fukcing reality check dipsh1t. The Warriors had to ride their starters hard all year to win games because they have no bench. They've been to the Finals for 5 years straight (an incredible achievement btw) so their seasons were extended by 20-30 intense playoff games each year ie. more fatigue/strain on their bodies. So the superstars got worn down, KD got injured, Klay was gimpy/fragile, ring-hunting toxic headcase Boogie was out of shape coming back from injury, Steph was tired, Draymond couldn't score and isn't worth any more than $20 million per at this point but he'll want 30, Looney broke his collar bone, this attrition factor is part of why dynasties are so hard to keep going, that's why you needed a quality bench, because with nothing but aging Iggy, Looney, scrubs/rookies and Livingston's corpse on the bench Kerr rode the starters way too hard.

Meanwhile the Raptors rested Kawhi like a quarter of the regular season games. So he stayed healthy. And they're deep AF.

So do the Warriors win with KD and Klay healthy the whole series? Yes. Almost certainly. But they weren't healthy, because of forseeable circumstances resulting from having a team that essentially relies entirely on 4 players and like 2 role players to carry it through the Western conference, those guys' bodies broke down. Also those guys won you 3 championships, and that effort/strain is why they broke down this year. Take a year off to let KD and Klay recover, it sucks that they got badly injured, I hope they recover well, I would have preferred to play against a Warriors team with a healthy KD and Klay and lose fair and square but that's not what happened and I'LL TAKE IT. Warriors should keep Steph and Klay together at all costs and build around them, let Dray get a big contract somewhere else, maybe keep KD that's a tough decision with that injury, ditch Boogie's fat ass, rebuild with new supporting cast and maybe you can win some more Rings very soon, but no one feels sorry for you.

The Raptors championship run was GLORIOUS, get fuuuuuuukkkkkcced anyone calling this an asterisk, that is so asinine I'm laughing my ass off. Raptors win baby. Raptors win it all. And if Kawhi stays we might just win it again. The city of Toronto is having the biggest party in the world right now and y'all can cry about it, we beat you three times in Oracle, peace.

Some salty whiner Warriors/American fans RN: :rant :mad: :cry:

ALL Raptors fans RN: :bowdown: :cheers: :pimp:

Talk about lowered expectations...

Yikes

Vino24
06-14-2019, 10:27 AM
I legit feel bad for Warriorfan right now. He isn't taking this too well.

ILLsmak
06-14-2019, 11:03 AM
W o kd was kinda fair cuz the whole world was like tbh they better w o kd, even if they didn't mean it, but losing klay late in a game they could have won does make the win look less impressive. Klay missing one gm tho (the earlier one) doesn't mean shit. That's June bball.

Also pretty sure kawhi was injured like the whole playoffs haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Smak

DMAVS41
06-14-2019, 11:45 AM
The two most unearned and joke rings of the modern era are the Warriors in 17 and 18.

They stacked the deck and played Varsity vs JV...

This Raptors ring, given the circumstances, is easily more impressive.

A.M.G.
06-15-2019, 06:06 AM
Talk about lowered expectations...

Yikes
Lowered expectations? Explain please? lmao

UK2K
06-15-2019, 01:06 PM

Nobody would care about the Rockets either.

But facts are facts.

imdaman99
06-15-2019, 03:17 PM
2nd time an opponent celebrated a chip at Oracle. OP can pretend he's doing OK, but we all know the truth.

LAmbruh
06-15-2019, 03:26 PM
Doubt they feel bad for you, OP

Considering it's the 5th straight Finals you've sat on ISH to socialize about your San Jose Warriors hometown team rather than with actual local friends

Nice Life

RealSkipBayless
06-15-2019, 03:26 PM
Raptors fans continue to deny the reality of the asterisk. If they want to say that they beat the team in front of them and were fortunate that is fine.

Though there was no dethroning or hero story in this series. When almost every key player on golden state has an injury the ring means significantly less.

A.M.G.
06-15-2019, 03:36 PM
Raptors fans continue to deny the reality of the asterisk. If they want to say that they beat the team in front of them and were fortunate that is fine.

Though there was no dethroning or hero story in this series. When almost every key player on golden state has an injury the ring means significantly less.
:roll: :cheers: :pimp: Raptors are Champs. If Kawhi stays we repeat. There is no such thing as an asterisk title. Do you consider any of the Warrior's titles "asterisks" bish? Never faced any teams in the playoffs with a key player injured? The Warriors had all of their key players in this series except KD for most of the series, Klay went down bc he's worn down after 5 straight Finals runs and being one of the only scoring options on the team bc your bench sucks, that is not the Raptors' fault, nor is it the Raptors' PROBLEM. The Raptors' Championship run was glorious, historic, and it will be legendary in Canada FOR THE REST OF HUMAN HISTORY. Cry yourself to sleep you delusional idiot. :cry: :oldlol:

superduper
06-15-2019, 03:38 PM

Not a single Raps fan is claiming they beat the Warriors at full strength.

Raps are the champs and everyone else is FUMING.

We fking love it :rockon: :rockon:

RealSkipBayless
06-15-2019, 03:48 PM
Raptors are Champs. If Kawhi stays we repeat. There is no such thing as an asterisk title. Do you consider any of the Warrior's titles "asterisks" bish? Never faced any teams in the playoffs with a key player injured? The Warriors had all of their key players in this series except KD for most of the series, Klay went down bc he's worn down after 5 straight Finals runs and being one of the only scoring options on the team bc your bench sucks, that is not the Raptors' fault, nor is it the Raptors' PROBLEM. The Raptors' Championship run was glorious, historic, and it will be legendary in Canada FOR THE REST OF HUMAN HISTORY. Cry yourself to sleep you delusional idiot. :cry: :oldlol:
Another emotional Raptors fans melting down.

Yes I do consider the 2015 title an asterisk. Lebron had no one besides Dellavedova, and Mozgov. The Warrior squad was depleted. Klay, Boogie, Looney, Iggy, Durant all with injuries. Championships are not equal and no one will forget this Raptors squad lucking into a title. I mean shit people still do not forget the WCF when it comes to 02'.

It's ok bud. No one will respect your ring and Kawhi will ditch you guys this summer. Buck up young fella, an asterisk ring is better than nothing. :lol :lol

A.M.G.
06-15-2019, 03:52 PM

Yes I do consider the 2015 title an asterisk. Lebron had no one besides Dellavedova, and Mozgov. The Warrior squad was depleted. Klay, Boogie, Looney, Iggy, Durant all with injuries. Championships are not equal and no one will forget this Raptors squad lucking into a title. I mean shit people still do not forget the WCF when it comes to 02'.

It's ok bud. No one will respect your ring and Kawhi will ditch you guys this summer. Buck up young fella, an asterisk ring is better than nothing. :lol :lol
OMG, yes, I'm melting down, my team won the NBA Championship I'm really broken up about it, who the **** do you think you're fooling dipshit?

E_Stamkos
06-15-2019, 04:02 PM
Don't feel bad for us.

Nobody should.

We eatin good out here baby :D

Life is grand

Leviathon1121
06-15-2019, 06:01 PM

As if ANYONE respects ANY of the Warriors titles?

warriorfan
06-15-2019, 06:04 PM
OMG, yes, I'm melting down, my team won the NBA Championship I'm really broken up about it, who the **** do you think you're fooling dipshit?

Hey. You good?

warriorfan
06-15-2019, 06:06 PM

Pretty high iq post right here. Among non emotional high IQs 2015 and 2016 are both considered asterisks due to excessive injuries. 2019 is another one as well. It is what it is.

A.M.G.
06-15-2019, 07:12 PM
Pretty autistic post right here. Among non emotional autists 2015 and 2016 are both considered asterisks due to excessive injuries. 2019 is another one as well. It is what it is.
Fixed that for you.

RealSkipBayless
06-15-2019, 07:13 PM
As if ANYONE respects ANY of the Warriors titles?
This ***** thinks I'm a warriors fan or gives a shit about that. :roll: :roll:

Leviathon1121
06-15-2019, 07:16 PM
This ***** thinks I'm a warriors fan or gives a shit about that. :roll: :roll:
I don

RealSkipBayless
06-15-2019, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=Leviathon1121]I don

1987_Lakers
06-15-2019, 07:46 PM

The Meltdown is strong on this one. :roll:

warriorfan
06-15-2019, 07:52 PM
The Meltdown is strong on this one. :roll:

He

A.M.G.
06-15-2019, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]He

dreamwarrior
06-16-2019, 03:06 AM
They beat a team that was far better than them even wtihout KT and KD. It took everything they had and even then they almost lost. VanVleet brought his A game. So did Siakam. Curry had a bad night but still got a chance to win the game. If any of those 3 were reversed for g6 the Warriors would have won by double digits.

k0kakw0rld
06-16-2019, 03:11 AM
They beat a team that was far better than them even wtihout KT and KD. It took everything they had and even then they almost lost. VanVleet brought his A game. So did Siakam. Curry had a bad night but still got a chance to win the game. If any of those 3 were reversed for g6 the Warriors would have won by double digits.
Bro we beat the #1 team in the NBA in the Bucks. The team people said would win the 2019 NBA championship. Don't talk to me about GSW today. :roll:

Smoke117
06-16-2019, 03:20 AM
Bro we beat the #1 team in the NBA in the Bucks. The team people said would win the 2019 NBA championship. Don't talk to me about GSW today. :roll:

"we" http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373438 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: