PDA

View Full Version : Warriors re-tool - Dray to NO for LAL's #4

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-14-2019, 02:28 AM
NO gets - Dray + whatever LAL gives them
LAL gets - AD
GSW gets - #4 pick

GSW drafts Hunter at #4, signs a 26 y/o Tobias Harris to a non-max (and his homey Boban), re-sign Looney, and have enough extra cap space to spend on true depth (DJ, Dedmon, BroLo, Bojan, Shump, Lamb, Collison, Cory Joseph...can easily afford 4 or 5 of those guys).

Boom, still contending next year and for years to come. Even in 4 years when Steph and Klay are resorted to being just spot up shooters, they got a prime Hunter, still prime Tobias, and Steph is off that contract so they can throw maxes at RFAs.

Get it done Myers.

BigKobeFan
06-14-2019, 02:29 AM
What if kd opts in.

What do u do about klay

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-14-2019, 02:31 AM
What if kd opts in.

What do u do about klay
Keep Klay, he'll be back in less than a year.

KD? He's not gonna opt-in for 1 year if other teams offer him the max for 4 years.

1987_Lakers
06-14-2019, 02:32 AM
Draymond was an absolute monster this postseason, wouldn't even entertain trading him.

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-14-2019, 02:34 AM
Draymond was an absolute monster this postseason, wouldn't even entertain trading him.
I wont disagree he was godlike. But he's 29 and Kerr (and probably others) hate him. Next year will be lost if the Dubs stand pat as is and KD leaves. So Dray is suddenly 31 when Dubs contend again. Gotta make a big move and think about the future.

PP34Deuce
06-14-2019, 02:34 AM
Bron and dray with AD are redundant

NBAGOAT
06-14-2019, 02:36 AM
Drays on pelicans in this case but kind of meh with drafting Zion.

Edit: I think por is a great fit for him if he ever leaves

BigKobeFan
06-14-2019, 02:37 AM
Who is going to be giving kd a max 4 year deal at 30 years old. This contract will be more shit than brans

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-14-2019, 02:43 AM
Who is going to be giving kd a max 4 year deal at 30 years old. This contract will be more shit than brans
https://www.reddit.com/r/nbadiscussion/comments/bzjv5h/are_teams_still_going_to_offer_max_in_free_agency/ Comment in that thread confirms what I heard on ESPN too - teams already saying they'll offer it.

Bron and dray with AD are redundant
You misread, dude. Dray to Pels.

Drays on pelicans in this case but kind of meh with drafting Zion.

Edit: I think por is a great fit for him if he ever leaves
Imagine Dray and Zion running the floor tho :eek:

And agreed, he'd fit well in Portland (assuming they don't have to sacrifice Lillard or CJ or ZC).