PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else enjoy seeing curry lose?

paksat
06-14-2019, 08:27 AM
:lol

loved that fire and emotion he showed.. oh wait

there's just something about that guy I just can't stand

mr4speed
06-15-2019, 03:47 PM
:lol

loved that fire and emotion he showed.. oh wait

there's just something about that guy I just can't stand

Yes I agree and I am not sure why, just a feeling I have that he is a hot dog who wants to show off his skills and not genuine about the team's success. He is very careful when being interviewed to say complimentary things about his teammates etc. but somehow it seems scripted to me and not sincere. JMO.

superduper
06-15-2019, 03:51 PM
Curry is easily one of the most unselfish and drama free superstars out there.

brooks_thompson
06-15-2019, 03:54 PM
Yes I agree and I am not sure why, just a feeling I have that he is a hot dog who wants to show off his skills and not genuine about the team's success. He is very careful when being interviewed to say complimentary things about his teammates etc. but somehow it seems scripted to me and not sincere. JMO.

You are correct. Hot dogging and shimmying and shoving it down the other team's throat when they're on a roll is more important to him than winning when it counts. A lot of it seems like his upbringing as a spoiled rich kid, but there's no excuse for a 30 year old still acting like a brat. I'll never forget him crying after Finals game 3 and a poor shooting performance (but easy victory) last year because he knew it cost him the Finals MVP.

FKAri
06-15-2019, 04:05 PM
He's probably my favorite player in the league. Unfortunately the trolling persona I have chosen to go with does not allow me to root for him on ISH. :(

brooks_thompson
06-15-2019, 04:07 PM
He's probably my favorite player in the league. Unfortunately the trolling persona I have chosen to go with does not allow me to root for him on ISH. :(

Don't you have an 8:30 rez at Dorsia?