PDA

View Full Version : On some real shit though...

superduper
06-14-2019, 11:13 AM
On some real shit though, if Bran had this exact same Raps roster that Kawhi has, they would all be thrown under the bus within a couple of months. Bran NEEDS people to adapt around his play style which is very hard to accomplish for the combined chemistry of the entire team.

Bran would not allow the team to initiate any offense, Bran would not allow the team to have ball movement and player movement. Every single possession and play would need to come from Bran which reduces the capabilities and strengths of everyone around him just to force everyone to adapt to his statpadding playstyle. The TEAMWORK style of the Raps would not exist if Bran was the leader in place of Kawhi. Kawhi allowed his team to play an optimal style of basketball because he doesn't give a single shit about padding negative impact stats to fraudulently look better than he truly is. Kawhi is a true leader and winner.

This is something that boxscore watchers will NEVER be able to comprehend. Imagine thinking basketball was as easy as "L0l more stats = BEST!!". It doesn't work that way. Deal with it. No matter how many allstars/HOFs Bran plays with, it will never be enough because of his toxic playstyle and diva antics.

Hey Yo
06-14-2019, 11:16 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6aTD5wXoAEobE3.jpg

sdot_thadon
06-14-2019, 11:17 AM
StuperDuper living up to his name still.

Shogon
06-14-2019, 11:19 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/VFYSfQf7NBhAqmUz6A/giphy.gif

DocSlam
06-14-2019, 11:39 AM
I don't know much about Bran because I didn't watch Game of Thrones. I just know that this forum seems to love discussing him.

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2019/05/20/20-bran-actor-joke-got.w330.h330.jpg

SpaceJam2
06-14-2019, 12:05 PM

SpaceJam2
06-14-2019, 12:06 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/VFYSfQf7NBhAqmUz6A/giphy.gif

:lol :lol

GOAT post

bison
06-14-2019, 12:09 PM
bran...Bran....BRAN!!!!

SomeBlackDude
06-14-2019, 12:10 PM
On some real shit though, if Bran had this exact same Raps roster that Kawhi has, they would all be thrown under the bus within a couple of months.

100% :applause:

these dudes have written encyclopedia volumes about how wade, bosh, allen, love, kyrie, etc are the worst teammates an nba superstar has ever had.

you think after bron inevitably got his shit pushed in yet again in the finals they'd all of a sudden praise kyle lowry or pascal siakam?

:biggums:

superduper
06-14-2019, 12:54 PM
100% :applause:

these dudes have written encyclopedia volumes about how wade, bosh, allen, love, kyrie, etc are the worst teammates an nba superstar has ever had.

you think after bron inevitably got his shit pushed in yet again in the finals they'd all of a sudden praise kyle lowry or pascal siakam?

:biggums:

Straight facts.

Van Vleet
Lowry
Siakam
Powell
Green's corpse
Ibaka spot up shooting 3s

Would all be seen as trash by the media masses and by Bran stans. There would be 10 threads about it daily how Bran needs moar halp and how trash the cast is.

Even the Bran stans can't deny this. No matter how much help he has his statpadding selfish style will never allow for continual prosperity.

FKAri
06-14-2019, 12:54 PM
Starts thread with "on some real shit though" then decides to post some real...shit. Thread delivers I guess.

superduper
06-14-2019, 12:55 PM
Starts thread with "on some real shit though" then decides to post some real...shit. Thread delivers I guess.

Yeah it's definitely some real shit that's tough for Branvestites to digest.

I wish you luck :cheers:

AlternativeAcc.
06-14-2019, 12:56 PM
Cringe

log off

you suck at this

superduper
06-14-2019, 12:58 PM
Cringe

log off

you suck at this

Reality can be cringey if you are unable to swallow it.

I pray for you and look forward to your next trash thread :cheers:

NBAGOAT
06-14-2019, 01:05 PM
You

superduper
06-14-2019, 01:07 PM
You’re a moron if you think you can pad impact stats. Also dont know where this kawhi elevates great teams is coming from. How does someone who scores mainly from isolation and pnr any different from lebron? His spot up shooting is nice offball value but he’s no dirk or curry doesn’t play offball as much as he did in sa and lebron has great passing, kawhis passing is below average for an elite wing scorer.

I mean people have had reservations about kds impact because he ISO’s a lot. He’s a better passer than kawhi however and better offball imo with his shooting. Tbf, kawhis defense helps but he’s not a dpoy type anymore either

Does Kawhi force every single possession to be initiated by him so that he can hunt inefficiently forced assists? That is nowhere near the optimal offense if you want to score consistently. You need to allow for player and ball movement. You need to allow for your team to initiate the offense or else you become too predictable. Especially if you have a garbage jumper.

The answer is no just in case you were wondering.

Playing for stats first will NEVER make you GOAT.

paksat
06-14-2019, 01:21 PM
I don't know much about Bran because I didn't watch Game of Thrones. I just know that this forum seems to love discussing him.

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2019/05/20/20-bran-actor-joke-got.w330.h330.jpg

it's a terrible show

fcking TERRIBLE.

NBAGOAT
06-14-2019, 01:21 PM
Does Kawhi force every single possession to be initiated by him so that he can hunt inefficiently forced assists? That is nowhere near the optimal offense if you want to score consistently. You need to allow for player and ball movement. You need to allow for your team to initiate the offense or else you become too predictable. Especially if you have a garbage jumper.

Not forcing every possession doesn’t mean kawhi is elevating his teammates a lot when it’s his possession. Multiple cite hunting assists like lebron is rondo and not drawing attention getting guys open. His playmaking still adds value to any team. Again you’re overstating how not optimal even if it likely isnt, the cavs offense even without Kyrie wasn’t a problem.

Toronto isn’t heavy player movement either. Nurse is known for a motion offense but pnr and drive and kicks fits their main guys and their role guys are mostly spot up shooters. You have a point if we’re talking kawhi with the spurs but I highly doubt you were calling him best in the world or all time great in 16 or 17(so basically box score stats especially ppg still matter to you).

superduper
06-14-2019, 02:22 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l46CbUJPXiDPEkJcA/giphy.gif

Mr Feeny
06-14-2019, 02:25 PM

Completely agree. And this is coming from someone who thinks you're a sh!t bag of a poster.

bigkingsfan
06-14-2019, 02:27 PM
2016 no all star.

Lowry was one this year.

Mr Feeny
06-14-2019, 02:28 PM
2016 no all star.

Lowry was one this year.

Even I can be an all star in the east. If you think that 2019 Lowry is even close to 2016 Kyrie or Love, then there's no point in even having a discussion. That is beyond purile.

bigkingsfan
06-14-2019, 02:31 PM
Even I can be an all star in the east. If you think that 2019 Lowry is even close to 2016 Kyrie or Love, then there's no point in even having a discussion. That is beyond purile.
Bye Ayesha

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2019, 02:36 PM
On some real shit, this sounds like you wanting to convince yourself.

Deep down you know LeBron would have won this series, and done it in 5 w/o a Leonard game 2 level choke.

Mr Feeny
06-14-2019, 02:38 PM
Bye Ayesha

Who the f is ayesha?

superduper
06-14-2019, 02:42 PM
Completely agree. And this is coming from someone who thinks you're a sh!t bag of a poster.

The top dawgs are always hated.

I'm like the Bran of ISH :cheers:

superduper
06-14-2019, 02:43 PM
On some real shit, this sounds like you wanting to convince yourself.

Deep down you know LeBron would have won this series, and done it in 5 w/o a Leonard game 2 level choke.

You're shook at how accurate the OP is and I completely understand.

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2019, 02:49 PM
In game 2 Leonard scored 6 points on 1-6 shooting in the 4th quarter (5 points minus technical FT) as the Warriors went scoreless for 5+ minutes

aj1987
06-14-2019, 03:19 PM
Good lord, you've fallen into 3turd category.

LeBron, on a 53 win team took the 67 win Warriors, with an MVP Curry, 4 years younger Iggy, All-Star and All-NBA Klay, and All-Def First Team Dray to 6 games with his #2 and #3 missing the Finals and his #5 and #6 playing injured.

Your idol never got past the first round without Pippen. Let that sink in, kiddo.

Mr Feeny
06-14-2019, 03:25 PM
Good lord, you've fallen into 3turd category.

LeBron, on a 53 win team took the 67 win Warriors, with an MVP Curry, 4 years younger Iggy, All-Star and All-NBA Klay, and All-Def First Team Dray to 6 games with his #2 and #3 missing the Finals and his #5 and #6 playing injured.

Your idol never got past the first round without Pippen. Let that sink in, kiddo.

Why are you going around responding to every one of my posts with disquisitions? As I told you last time, I think you're an embecile who doesnt understand the sport. Not sure why you're putting this much effort to get my attention.

I'm not about to address your content because attempting to teach you the basics of the game would take more time than I care to spend addressing you.

aj1987
06-14-2019, 03:33 PM
Why are you going around responding to every one of my posts with disquisitions?
I've responded to 2 of your posts, if I'm not mistaken.

As I told you last time, I think you're an embecile who doesnt understand the sport. Not sure why you're putting this much effort to get my attention.
#1 - What's an "embecile"?
#2 - You called Draymond a superstar.
#3 - Your idol was a first round cancer without Pippen.

I'm not about to address your content because attempting to teach you the basics of the game would take more time than I care to spend addressing you.
tl;dr - I'm a trolling ******, who has never actually watched a game and am just here to suck my idols ****.

Good for you, kid. :cheers:

Mr Feeny
06-14-2019, 03:41 PM
I've responded to 2 of your posts, if I'm not mistaken.

#1 - What's an "embecile"?
#2 - You called Draymond a superstar.
#3 - Your idol was a first round cancer without Pippen.

tl;dr - I'm a trolling ******, who has never actually watched a game and am just here to suck my idols ****.

Good for you, kid. :cheers:

And there it is. Another elaborate post catered to me. Stick to eating Curry. Because you dont understand basketball.

HylianNightmare
06-14-2019, 03:47 PM
L39ron

Manny98
06-14-2019, 03:50 PM
Nikka STFU about Bran for one day in your pathetic life

superduper
06-14-2019, 03:51 PM
Nikka STFU about Bran for one day in your pathetic life

https://media.giphy.com/media/l46CbUJPXiDPEkJcA/giphy.gif

aj1987
06-14-2019, 03:58 PM
And there it is. Another elaborate post catered to me. Stick to eating Curry. Because you dont understand basketball.
Hold the L, you massive retard. I'm pretty sure that you'd be surprised by the fact that a basketball isn't square in shape. That's how oblivious you are.

Mr Feeny
06-14-2019, 04:01 PM
Hold the L, you massive retard. I'm pretty sure that you'd be surprised by the fact that a basketball isn't square in shape. That's how oblivious you are.

Stick to eating curry, as I said.

aj1987
06-14-2019, 04:07 PM
Stick to eating curry, as I said.
Had some for dinner. Thai green curry with rice. Was amazing. Hear you had your usual order of dad killer dick. :cheers:

Mr Feeny
06-14-2019, 04:09 PM
Had some for dinner. Thai green curry with rice. Was amazing. Hear you had your usual order of dad killer dick. :cheers:

Lame.

aj1987
06-14-2019, 04:11 PM
Lame.
Hold the L and move on, little girl. :cheers:

Mr Feeny
06-14-2019, 04:17 PM

Lame, again.

aj1987
06-14-2019, 04:21 PM
Lame, again.

Mr Feeny
06-14-2019, 04:24 PM

Ok, you cant be older than 12. Do me a favor and stop following me around. And stop replying to ever post I make that doesn't address you. As I said, I dont think much of you.

SpaceJam2
06-14-2019, 04:29 PM

:eek:

aj1987
06-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Ok, you cant be older than 12. Do me a favor and stop following me around. And stop replying to ever post I make that doesn't address you. As I said, I dont think much of you.
You'll be over it soon, little girl. Change your rag. :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2019, 04:33 PM

"draymond green is a superstar"

breh you'll forever be known a retard

34-24 Footwork
06-14-2019, 08:00 PM
Beautilful post Superduper. Well thought out.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Mr Feeny
06-14-2019, 08:21 PM
"draymond green is a superstar"

breh you'll forever be known a retard

"breh". So says a kid who understands nothing about basketball.

Mr Feeny
06-14-2019, 08:22 PM
You'll be over it soon, little girl. Change your rag. :cheers:

Still following me around?

superduper
06-15-2019, 12:08 AM
Beautilful post Superduper. Well thought out.

Keep fighting the good fight.

One love fam :cheers:

34-24 Footwork
06-15-2019, 12:14 AM
So which one of these dudes are saying Draymond is a "superstar"?

aj1987
06-15-2019, 03:46 AM
So which one of these dudes are saying Draymond is a "superstar"?
I'm assuming that it's the same "people" who think that Marcus Smart is a great scorer and that Kyrie is a great defender, who anchored the Celtics' defense. :cheers: