PDA

View Full Version : Curry STILL has more help than anybody in the league going into next season...

AlternativeAcc.
06-14-2019, 01:02 PM
Two perennial all-stars in Dray and Cousins (both under 30) AND a former FMVP jack of all trades ultra role player Iguodala... + Looney, Livingston, Bogut, Bell, Cook who can all be extremely productive players

Dude is playing with the best defender of all time in Dray who is also one of the best passers in the game. Cousins is a 30/15/9 player...

Any other "superstar" with this type of help would be expected to win it all... yet people call this depleted because steph sucks and has so many weaknesses :roll: :lol

3 perennial all-stars and no expectations :yaohappy:

superduper
06-14-2019, 01:04 PM
Two perennial all-stars in Dray and Cousins (both under 30) AND a former FMVP jack of all trades ultra role player Iguodala... + Looney, Livingston, Bogut, Bell, Cook who can all be extremely productive players

Dude is playing with the best defender of all time in Dray who is also one of the best passers in the game. Cousins is a 30/15/9 player...

Any other "superstar" with this type of help would be expected to win it all... yet people call this depleted because steph sucks and has so many weaknesses :roll: :lol

If this was Bran's cast they would all be trash useless garbage for some odd reason all being talked about to be shipped for AD. But with Curry they're a stacked cast? I wonder why that is?

AlternativeAcc.
06-14-2019, 01:06 PM
If this was Bran's cast they would all be trash useless garbage for some odd reason all being talked about to be shipped for AD. But with Curry they're a stacked cast? I wonder why that is?
LeBron won a ring with worse help AND against tougher competition than the Raptors for every ring

Your arguments hold no water because they're bogus and retarded, go find a hobby you goofy ******

Bronbron23
06-14-2019, 01:07 PM

I'm a Steph hater dude but no he doesn't. Draymonds impact is huge but he can't score. cuz is obviously a shell of himself because of the injury and Iggy is old as hell and lesser version of his fmvp level.

superduper
06-14-2019, 01:08 PM
LeBron won a ring with worse help AND against tougher competition than the Raptors for every ring

Your arguments hold no water because they're bogus and retarded, go find a hobby you goofy ******

You know it's true. Live with it.

AlternativeAcc.
06-14-2019, 01:10 PM
I'm a Steph hater dude but no he doesn't. Draymonds impact is huge but he can't score. cuz is obviously a shell of himself because of the injury and Iggy is old as hell and lesser version of his fmvp level.
Even hobbled Iggy was outplaying Curry on both ends in many stretched this finals especially during important moments

Iggy can still get it done. Cousins will have a year to get fully healthy. He's a 30/19/8 type player... Dray is the greatest defender of all time... insane passer.. insane heart

Any other superstar would have championship expectations... but curry needs at least 3 other superstars to win :lol

I guess the point is that Curry never was an actual superstar, just a one-trick pony whose gotten carried by all-time great casts

these are facts

Bronbron23
06-14-2019, 01:20 PM
Even hobbled Iggy was outplaying Curry on both ends in many stretched this finals especially during important moments

Iggy can still get it done. Cousins will have a year to get fully healthy. He's a 30/19/8 type player... Dray is the greatest defender of all time... insane passer.. insane heart

Any other superstar would have championship expectations... but curry needs at least 3 other superstars to win :lol

I guess the point is that Curry never was an actual superstar, just a one-trick pony whose gotten carried by all-time great casts

these are facts
I disagree. I think he's definitely a superstar. My thing with Steph is I think he's a great player I just don't put him up there with the atg's like his fans do. Yeah he needs alot if help to win chips but alot of guys did.

egokiller
06-14-2019, 01:28 PM

All of this is negated by the fact that he LOST with more help than most. :applause:

warriorfan
06-14-2019, 01:35 PM
Op knows about needing a lot of help. He has a 24 hour nursing staff.

meat
06-14-2019, 02:23 PM
Cousins is a 30/19/8 player? :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
06-14-2019, 02:26 PM
Cousins is a 30/19/8 player? :roll:
Lettuce not forget Klay will return by march

Top 5 PF in Dray
Top 5 C in Cousins
Best SG in league Klay Thompson
GOAT 6th man Iggy (FMVP)

Yet people have no expectations for Warriors next season :roll: :roll: