PDA

View Full Version : Now everyone will see what a low-impact player AD is

lilteapot
06-15-2019, 06:37 PM
been saying this dude is the most overrated player for a while now.

I.R.Beast
06-15-2019, 08:35 PM
been saying this dude is the most overrated player for a while now.
Ive been saying the same thing,,

Doranku
06-15-2019, 08:39 PM
This is how I've felt about him for a while now as well. I think this season is going to be an even bigger trainwreck than last year now since there will be expectations.

Bronbron23
06-15-2019, 08:41 PM
You guys are nuts. Ad is gonna flourish with LeBron. Just give Lakers the chip now

EllEffEll
06-15-2019, 10:34 PM
Maybe. . . . but maybe not.

Other teams could previously focus mostly on just stopping AD and seeing if the rest of the team can beat them, but now they will have LBJ and possibly/probably another all-star caliber player to distract them (not to mention Kyle Kuzma). I think he will have an easier time scoring when needed even if his overall numbers wane simply because there are other big dogs feeding at his team's trough.

red1
06-15-2019, 10:38 PM
lol AD and lbj will be a perfect fit just wait and see.

NBAGOAT
06-15-2019, 10:41 PM
Ads defense alone is pretty valuable. You can have doubts about his offensive impact but he

Kingwillball
06-15-2019, 10:41 PM
Yeah getting best big man in nba entering prime is bad thing. Lebron will teach him the little things to become even better and Lebron and AD will be NIGHTMARE in Pick n roll situations.

red1
06-15-2019, 10:43 PM
there's a reason these guys wanna play together they know they'll feast on the current western conference.

Glide2keva
06-15-2019, 10:43 PM
Trade just happened, and he's already thrown under the bus.

Glide2keva
06-15-2019, 10:44 PM
Yeah getting best big man in nba entering prime is bad thing. Lebron will teach him the little things to become even better and Lebron and AD will be NIGHTMARE in Pick n roll situations.Lebron makes bad players good, and makes great players good.

He doesn't make great players better. He brings them down.

Also, don't expect to see much PNR with them two. Expect AD to be reduced to defense, and spot up shooting.

90sgoat
06-15-2019, 10:56 PM
Ads defense alone is pretty valuable.

Yeah, that's his real strength. Enormous wing span and very mobile.

bobopenguin
06-15-2019, 11:00 PM
AD is madly disrespect here. what a shame.

Spurs m8
06-16-2019, 12:10 AM
Exactly.

Hes always been so overrated.

Lakers exposed bron

Next....AD

Kingwillball
06-16-2019, 12:15 AM
Lebron makes bad players good, and makes great players good.

He doesn't make great players better. He brings them down.

Also, don't expect to see much PNR with them two. Expect AD to be reduced to defense, and spot up shooting.

Nah Lebron will get him 3/4 bunnies a gm on oops and drive and dumps. Lebron will let AD share the load gladly at his age.

Kingwillball
06-16-2019, 12:16 AM
Exactly.

Hes always been so overrated.

Lakers exposed bron

Next....AD

Let

3ball
06-16-2019, 12:22 AM
Since he's mostly bird-fed, opposing teams don't need to match his talent - they only need to outplay the guys getting him the ball... That's not hard when it's jrue holiday, but a lot harder when it's lebron james.. I'd take lebron over just about any PG in the league

Ultimately, AD doesn't put NEARLY the pressure on a defense that his talent should - defenses don't get discombobulated trying to guard him because he's mostly bird-fed and isn't a threat to pass.. With defenses comfortable and not disorganized or worn down, their offensive attack isn't blunted and they can get comfortable/hot...Teams don't get hot offensively if they're on their heels and uncomfortable defensively