PDA

View Full Version : Lakers WONT be better with AD

StrongLurk
06-15-2019, 06:38 PM
AD is super injury prone, he will miss a ton of games.

That leaves even more burden for old Bran.

Xiao Yao You
06-15-2019, 06:41 PM
AD's teams have never done well either. He's empty stats. Lakers should be a playoff team but not a contender.

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2019, 06:42 PM
if injuries are all you basing this on, you wrong, dawg

Kingwillball
06-15-2019, 06:43 PM

Your acting like Lakers won

beastee
06-15-2019, 06:44 PM
He is a really bad fit with LeBron tbh. And they have no shooting. This may turn out ugly with that defense....yikes.

ArbitraryWater
He is a really bad fit with LeBron tbh. And they have no shooting. This may turn out ugly with that defense....yikes.

low IQ post

lilteapot
awesome lakers got AD + Lebron. they still need:

a backcourt
an entire bench
a center

Manny98
06-15-2019, 06:45 PM
AD is the best player LeBron has ever played with

He's never had a teammate as Dominant as AD

It's over no one is stopping the Lakers especially with KD out the picture

oh the horror
06-15-2019, 07:00 PM
This is my concern:

Lakers gave up a lot of very good depth for this trade. AD IS injury prone. There is no doubt about that. One injury at the wrong time and this shit is going to look real foolish moving forward.

But we definitely leveled up here. Davis is a generational talent. Pairing him even with an older Lebron right NOW is an overwhelming task for teams to stop.

I imagine we need to see how this team will be fleshed out because you know the Lakers aren

MaxPlayer
06-15-2019, 07:02 PM
Stylistically, AD is a better fit with Lebron than were Wade or Kyrie (who were all ball-dominant perimeter players.)

SomeBlackDude
06-15-2019, 07:08 PM

keep this same energy next season, playboy. :cheers:

Uncle Drew
06-15-2019, 07:09 PM

Yeah, because the two dudes they traded to get him are 82 games a year personnel.

guy
06-15-2019, 07:14 PM
Lebron needs more help. Poor guy.:(

LAmbruh
06-15-2019, 07:14 PM
Lonzo has missed 60+ games his first two seasons

Ingram is literally on a IV drip as we speak

Injury prone?

beastee
06-15-2019, 07:19 PM
low IQ post
As the team stands NOW...how are they better? So many holes and Lebron is going to be past his prime either this season or next. I'll wait for a reasonable breakdown on why you are such a genius...

Draz
06-15-2019, 07:24 PM
Lakers gave too much

Uncle Drew
06-15-2019, 07:36 PM
As the team stands NOW...how are they better?
How are they not? They traded dirt and got an All-NBA player. The holes that you speak of were already there prior to the trade. Not to mention that having Davis just changed their entire stance for free agency. Players will be targeting the Lakers now.

The Iron Fist
06-15-2019, 07:38 PM

Lakers still need solid role players.

RealSkipBayless
06-15-2019, 07:39 PM
Lakers gave too much
Lonzo and Clotgram is too much. You right. :roll: :roll:

beastee
06-15-2019, 07:43 PM
How are they not? They traded dirt and got an All-NBA player. The holes that you speak of were already there prior to the trade. Not to mention that having Davis just changed their entire stance for free agency. Players will be targeting the Lakers now.
What star would target them? Butler doesn't want to be a #3 option and their cap space situation while needing to fill 10 roster spots is not very good. If this was LeBron from 3 years ago ..yes this was an absolutely amazing move. I'm not sure people realize how quickly his impact will diminish as his athletism does. They have to win THIS year...and putting a cohesive roster in one off season is a very big challenge. The Lakers had to make this move...but unless they get a defensive minded star...I just see a paper roster that is an injury away from major disappointment

RRR3
06-15-2019, 07:47 PM
What star would target them? Butler doesn't want to be a #3 option and their cap space situation while needing to fill 10 roster spots is not very good. If this was LeBron from 3 years ago ..yes this was an absolutely amazing move. I'm not sure people realize how quickly his impact will diminish as his athletism does. They have to win THIS year...and putting a cohesive roster in one off season is a very big challenge. The Lakers had to make this move...but unless they get a defensive minded star...I just see a paper roster that is an injury away from major disappointment
LeBron is already way slower than he used to be lmao

StrongLurk
06-15-2019, 10:42 PM
Also Lebron is going to be 35 and in season 17...face it he will be going downhill quickly...and Bron is my boi.

Lakers still need more shooters.

Smoke117
06-15-2019, 10:43 PM
You're an idiot if you believe they won't be better by adding a top 5 to 10 player in the league.

Glide2keva
06-15-2019, 10:47 PM

Won't matter. AD won't maximize his talent playing with Lebron.

red1
06-15-2019, 10:48 PM
OP should be banned from posting.

kid is dumb as ****.

bullettooth
06-15-2019, 10:50 PM
Lakers gave too much

Bronsexuals: Did you do it?
Le39ron: I did it. We got AD.
Bronsexuals: What did it cost?
Le39ron: Everything.

StrongLurk
06-15-2019, 10:53 PM
OP should be banned from posting.

kid is dumb as ****.

I said the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs last year THE DAY Lebron signed with them.

Sit down kid.

The Lakers will be another trainwreck if they don't actually get more depth and shooters.

Bron is getting worse every year here on out and AD averages playing like 60 games a year...