PDA

View Full Version : How shook are the MJ stans right now?

1987_Lakers
06-15-2019, 07:25 PM
Another title on the way for LeBron. :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2019, 07:32 PM
https://i.warosu.org/data/ck/img/0089/07/1494369204915.gif

oh the horror
06-15-2019, 07:36 PM
Why would anyone be shook?

This cat has to literally stack the deck in insane fashion, jumping teams repeatedly to do so in order to sniff rings.

At the end of the day it looks funny

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2019, 07:37 PM

This cat has to literally stack the deck in insane fashion, jumping teams repeatedly to do so in order to sniff rings.

ouch

one of those self-owns

egokiller
06-15-2019, 07:41 PM

Imagine being a try hard and only going 3/9. :roll:

StoneCold
06-15-2019, 07:53 PM
You know, dumb bronsexuals like yourself, are the reason WHY people don't care for guys like lbj.

You guys stupidity just seems to know no bounds. And even worse, you morons seem to spend every wake and moment trying to figure out ways to demean/disparage MJ, his legacy or his fans, in some childish attempt at elevating LBJ in stature.

It's pathetic...SMH

Ring totals aren't the be all-end all measure for why MJ > LBJ. It's the manner in which he did it, in conjunction with his impact on the game.

LBJ's just another elite stat stuffer, along the same lines of Wilt and Oscar Robertson.

I'm thankful for this season in particular.

Primarily because it UTTERLY KILLED A LOT of these bullsh*t narratives that are propagated by these pseudo, shock jock sports analysts of today, as well as the hyperbole pushed by silly analytics geeks and ignorant bronsexuals like yourself.

From the 'ol: "Lebron makes [any team] a contender", to "The Warriors would [kill] the '90s Bulls", each and every one of these dumb, fanboy talkin' points have gotten exposed this season.

And I love it LOL!!

bigkingsfan
06-15-2019, 07:54 PM
It's gonna be easy :banana:

Spurs m8
06-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Lol empty stats AD ain't bringing another title.

Plus even if he did, would still be short 2 two rings an 6 finals losses ahead hahahahh

MJ fans have never been worried about bron...especially the ones that actually saw him play

It's literally not a debate who the better basketball player is

LAmbruh
06-15-2019, 07:58 PM
another 3-4 years basement dwelling 40yo Ordan stans crying about Lebron

"bu bu bu Hornacek doeeeee"

:oldlol: :hammertime:

Keno
06-15-2019, 07:58 PM
You know, dumb bronsexuals like yourself, are the reason WHY people don't care for guys like lbj.

You guys stupidity just seems to know no bounds. And even worse, you morons seem to spend every wake and moment trying to figure out ways to demean/disparage MJ, his legacy or his fans, in some childish attempt at elevating LBJ in stature.

It's pathetic...SMH

Ring totals aren't the be all-end all measure for why MJ > LBJ. It's the manner in which he did it, in conjunction with his impact on the game.

LBJ's just another elite stat stuffer, along the same lines of Wilt and Oscar Robertson.

Primarily because it UTTERLY KILLED A LOT of these bullsh*t narratives that are propagated by these pseudo, shock jock sports analysts of today, as well as the hyperbole pushed by silly analytics geeks and ignorant bronsexuals like yourself.

From the 'ol: "Lebron makes [any team] a contender", to "The Warriors would [kill] the '90s Bulls", each and every one of these dumb, fanboy talkin' points have gotten exposed this season.

And I love it LOL!!

does this also include the context of how watered down the league was and how poor his competition was? or is that another thing that slips between the cracks for MJ stans.

Glide2keva
06-15-2019, 07:59 PM
How shook? Not shook at all.

This HURTS Lebum's legacy more than it helps.

Spurs m8
06-15-2019, 08:00 PM
another 3-4 years basement dwelling 40yo Ordan stans crying about Lebron

"bu bu bu Hornacek doeeeee"

:oldlol: :hammertime:

*laughing

Especially after the season we just witnessed by LeExposed

Greatest exposure I've ever seen

Glide2keva
06-15-2019, 08:00 PM
does this also include the context of how watered down the league was and how poor his competition was? or is that another thing that slips between the cracks for MJ stans.

This is a FALSE narrative that has been disproven on too many occasions to count.

Glide2keva
06-15-2019, 08:01 PM
*laughing

Especially after the season we just witnessed by LeExposed

Greatest exposure I've ever seen
Exactly.

Let them have their fun. When they see how this hurts Lebum's legacy, they'll shut up.

Glide2keva
06-15-2019, 08:04 PM

This part.

Trollsmasher
06-15-2019, 08:04 PM
this team is getting backdoors swept in the Conference Finals at best

Keno
06-15-2019, 08:05 PM
This is a FALSE narrative that has been disproven on too many occasions to count.

there were literally 5 expansion teams during that time, on top of that all the good players who were remaining either retired or were injured, no false narratives to be made.

brutalBBQ
06-15-2019, 08:05 PM
Going to be funny if they make the finals and meet a healthy Kawhi team :lol

Glide2keva
06-15-2019, 08:08 PM
there were literally 5 expansion teams during that time, on top of that all the good players who were remaining either retired or were injured, no false narratives to be made.

Yawn. The elite teams were STILL elite teams. Expansion had no impact on title contenders.

What's REAL is Lebum went 3/9 in the Finals with super stacked teams in a VERY weak East that once it got good, he high-tailed it to try and build yet ANOTHER super team when the WEST is weakening.

Great job Lebum.

guy
06-15-2019, 08:10 PM
So shook. Lebron could win his 4th title (4 > 6) with a player that is arguably better then him at this point. :rolleyes:

RealSkipBayless
06-15-2019, 08:12 PM
How shook? Not shook at all.

This HURTS Lebum's legacy more than it helps.
https://i.postimg.cc/jdgkyVFR/MJyikes.jpg

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2019, 08:15 PM
So shook. Lebron could win his 4th title (4 > 6) with a player that is arguably better then him at this point. :rolleyes:

*than

The Iron Fist
06-15-2019, 08:22 PM

It's pathetic...SMH

And I love it LOL!!:cheers:

3ball
06-15-2019, 08:24 PM

Yup, this part

NASH = BEST
06-15-2019, 08:40 PM
With Golden State pretty much being non-factor next year my guess is Lakers winning it all next year and LeBron adds another ring.

Jordan is consensus GOAT and LeBron getting a ring while GS basically taking a year off is not going change anyone

Doranku
06-15-2019, 08:41 PM
The only good thing about this is that LeBron will add to his playoff point total. Nobody will be talking about that when they get humiliated in the second round or sooner, though.

bigkingsfan
06-15-2019, 08:42 PM

Why would you be mad about Lebron stacking the deck for your own team?

SomeBlackDude
06-15-2019, 08:44 PM
can't wait to hear about how bron needs more help in a few months.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlamboyantOrderlyGalago-size_restricted.gif

sdot_thadon
06-15-2019, 08:46 PM
With all this talk about stacking the deck by adding a single f'n allstar, they still have plenty of depth issues to address. This is just the big chip. The rest of the summer deals will be met with less fanfare but will be just as important.

sportjames23
06-15-2019, 09:49 PM

It's pathetic...SMH

And I love it LOL!!

https://media.tenor.com/images/8b5f68d977292ef428df659ed2bf6947/tenor.gif

sportjames23
06-15-2019, 09:50 PM
can't wait to hear about how bron needs more help in a few months.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlamboyantOrderlyGalago-size_restricted.gif

LOL you know it

Smoke117
06-15-2019, 09:52 PM
Only have to look at 3ball sucking Anthony Davis off (a player I'm sure he's probably seen play maybe once or twice ever) to see how shook they are. Basically trying to put him on a pedestal to somehow lower LeBron. :oldlol:

3ball
06-15-2019, 09:59 PM
Only have to look at 3ball sucking Anthony Davis off (a player I'm sure he's probably seen play maybe once or twice ever) to see how shook they are. Basically trying to put him on a pedestal to somehow lower LeBron. :oldlol:
Okay brahman, we'll see.. AD is the most talented player in the league and he's here to literally save LA.. fuccing superman

PWB15
06-15-2019, 10:03 PM

Why would they be shook? The retard needs another star to win

LostCause
06-15-2019, 10:06 PM
Honestly, I

Smoke117
06-15-2019, 10:06 PM
Okay brahman, we'll see.. AD is the most talented player in the league and he's here to literally save LA.. fuccing superman

If you say so. Last season you were going on about how good Ingram was. Now that he's not playing with LeBron I doubt we'll see a single post about him from you :oldlol: You're a middle aged man who obsessively hates on a basketball player. You are the definition of a pathetic loser, mate. :oldlol:

bullettooth
06-15-2019, 10:08 PM
A dude with 6 finals losses on his resume, two of them sweeps, another 2 with the NBA record for largest margin of loss and onewith 18ppg?

LeBron's legacy is over. Modern day wilt chamberlain known for losing.

Some threat lol

3ball
06-15-2019, 10:12 PM
If you say so. Last season you were going on about how good Ingram was. Now that he's not playing with LeBron I doubt we'll see a single post about him from you :oldlol: You're a middle aged man who obsessively hates on a basketball player. You are the definition of a pathetic loser, mate. :oldlol:
If Ingram is healthy, he'll be a star and I will absolutely rub it in your face when it happens..

Like always..

Like when Bron missed the West playoffs (proving a weak East), and when Kawhi superceded lebron's best feat of beating the kd-less Warriors (proving that it didn't make Bron "goat".. :rolleyes:)

Naero
06-15-2019, 10:18 PM
I'd imagine they have more cause to feel relieved than shook.

This acquisition is likelier to backfire due to various reasons—injuries, coaching, shallow depth, and so forth—than it is to actually yield a ring, which will only harshen the narrative against LeBron if the Lakers underachieve again.

Only the 3balls of the world, who'd be implacably insecure even if the Lakers returned the lottery, should feel shook at this point in time.

Vegas will be netting oodles of money off all the myopics favoring the Lakers for a title, though.

SpaceJam2
06-16-2019, 12:23 AM

superduper
06-16-2019, 12:28 AM
Shook why? Two empty stat padders aren't going to do shit :oldlol:

SpaceJam2
06-16-2019, 12:30 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/Y0fpCffD/Lebron-James_large_opt.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/Y0fpCffD/Lebron-James_large_opt.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/Y0fpCffD/Lebron-James_large_opt.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/Y0fpCffD/Lebron-James_large_opt.gif

andgar923
06-16-2019, 01:16 AM
Nobody actually really cares.

Lebron can have 12 titles and most sane people won't have him over MJ.

brutalBBQ
06-16-2019, 01:17 AM

He died of cancer you know, and his character got murdered, lots of Lebron similarities :D

RoseCity07
06-16-2019, 01:25 AM
If there was a beat that I could make that Lebron won't win in the next 3 years I'd bet 20k. Lakers ain't winning sh*t with that trash squad.

Da_Realist
06-16-2019, 06:51 AM

It's pathetic...SMH

And I love it LOL!!

Beautiful post :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
06-16-2019, 07:11 AM

It's pathetic...SMH

And I love it LOL!!

Yeah, you sure love it, seething over there :lol

paksat
06-16-2019, 08:38 AM
LOL threads just keep getting dumber by the day

L3bron officially has an asterisk on every single ring he ever won, but if he does win another one with AD it should have two aseterisks

Manny98
06-16-2019, 08:49 AM
Judging by the meltdowns in this thread I'd say they're at about a 9/10 on the shookness scale

superduper
06-16-2019, 09:13 AM
"How shook are MJ stans that LeGOAT constantly needs top 5 level players in order to even be remotely relevant".

The more Bran does this pu$$y shit the more it helps Jordan's GOAT case you morons.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sportjames23
06-16-2019, 09:37 AM
"How shook are MJ stans that LeGOAT constantly needs top 5 level players in order to even be remotely relevant".

The more Bran does this pu$$y shit the more it helps Jordan's GOAT case you morons.

We stay winning.

https://i.ibb.co/8XDM7sd/giphy.gif

paksat
06-16-2019, 09:42 AM
We stay winning.

https://i.ibb.co/8XDM7sd/giphy.gif

MJ in that picture be like, "shit gimme hakeem, shaq, magic and barkley fck ye we'll lose 1 game in a decade fck yee"

SpaceJam2
06-16-2019, 09:48 AM
Judging by the meltdowns in this thread I'd say they're at about a 9/10 on the shookness scale

:lol :lol

Yep!

Leviathon1121
06-16-2019, 10:22 AM
LeBron is as much of a threat to Jordans consensus GOAT ranking as Kobe is at this point, so who cares. I look forward to seeing if this is the year Harden will be able to put it all together and get to the finals.

egokiller
06-16-2019, 10:25 AM

It's pathetic...SMH

And I love it LOL!!

Meanwhile MJ fans... once again... with the "I TOLD YOU SO".

All kicked back like the bosses that we are. :pimp:

Fvcking too easy

Hey Yo
06-16-2019, 10:36 AM

It's pathetic...SMH

And I love it LOL!!
The way he did it??

Meaning how he quit for almost 2yrs to rest up mentally and physically? Come back and get shit on by Nick Anderson in the WCSF?? Then win a title the next year by having the worst shooting Finals of his career and stealing the FMVP from Rodman. Then 2yrs later play a geriatric team who only scored 54pts in one of those Finals games.

Is that what you're referring to?

TheMan
06-16-2019, 11:35 AM
Not really you mouthbreathing Bronsexual...

We knew LeBron was gon' either recruit MOAR help with the Lakers with established stars or if the Lakers failed at that (unlikely since the NBA wants them to be relevant), join a title ready team.

LeFraud has been exposed as a beta that doesn't like competition, never has he stayed with a team and helped develope their players, he's always begging to get other All Stars to collude with him to make winning "easy", he literally said this, yet has failed spectacularly :oldlol:

Just as very few people respect Durant's titles because he outdid LeBron on stacking the deck, people are gonna have little respect for LeBron going forward as he gets MOAR All Stars to help him win MOAR rings :oldlol:

A true alpha like MJ would never do that, he could've easily gotten Pip to join onto the Lakers with Phil, Shaq and Kobe just to add more rings but that's just ring chasing, like LeBron is trying to do.

Sad!

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 11:39 AM
This thread is about MJ stans getting shook

From the looks of it this thread is a success

TheMan
06-16-2019, 11:42 AM
Lol empty stats AD ain't bringing another title.

Plus even if he did, would still be short 2 two rings an 6 finals losses ahead hahahahh

MJ fans have never been worried about bron...especially the ones that actually saw him play

It's literally not a debate who the better basketball player is
This

You can tell who never watched MJ in his prime when they try to debate that Bran is better, uh no you ignorant kid, if you had been around to watch MJ you wouldn't be saying that retarded shit :oldlol:

MJ fan stay winning

:dancin :hammertime: :dancin :party:

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 11:44 AM
SHOOK- Strongly affected by an event

Yeah. These MJ stans are shook alright. I bet I'll get a response with them not realizing every reaction is the very definition of shook

TheMan
06-16-2019, 11:49 AM
You effing moron, post less please :oldlol:

What you wrote happens in literally ever era dummy, great players get old and retire while new great players enter the league and rinse and repeat :roll:

No wonder Bran Stans get shit on for their low IQ, that post is as retarded as anything I have seen here, congrats :roll:

Imagine throwing shade at LeBron because Kobe, Duncan, Shaq, Garnett, Notwitzki etc retired in Bran's era ROFL

FKAri
06-16-2019, 11:52 AM
OP makes a troll thread and has posters that barely post coming out of the woodwork to bite the bait and post their meltdowns.

This one is my favorite:

It's pathetic...SMH

And I love it LOL!!
:oldlol:

sdot_thadon
06-16-2019, 12:52 PM
Who knew one trade could case so much mental anxiety? This is Lebron's strongest Goat argument, he at the snap of a finger can turn stans absolutely mad. Imagine if the Lakers actually fill out the rest of the roster competently.

LAmbruh
06-16-2019, 12:54 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Y0fpCffD/Lebron-James_large_opt.gif]
:roll:

Manny98
06-16-2019, 01:01 PM

It's pathetic...SMH

And I love it LOL!!

A dude with 6 finals losses on his resume, two of them sweeps, another 2 with the NBA record for largest margin of loss and onewith 18ppg?

LeBron's legacy is over. Modern day wilt chamberlain known for losing.

Some threat lol

Not really you mouthbreathing Bronsexual...

We knew LeBron was gon' either recruit MOAR help with the Lakers with established stars or if the Lakers failed at that (unlikely since the NBA wants them to be relevant), join a title ready team.

LeFraud has been exposed as a beta that doesn't like competition, never has he stayed with a team and helped develope their players, he's always begging to get other All Stars to collude with him to make winning "easy", he literally said this, yet has failed spectacularly :oldlol:

Just as very few people respect Durant's titles because he outdid LeBron on stacking the deck, people are gonna have little respect for LeBron going forward as he gets MOAR All Stars to help him win MOAR rings :oldlol:

A true alpha like MJ would never do that, he could've easily gotten Pip to join onto the Lakers with Phil, Shaq and Kobe just to add more rings but that's just ring chasing, like LeBron is trying to do.

Sad!

LeBron got these Jordanvestites feeling a type of way :oldlol:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IdenticalDeliriousAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 01:05 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468938

Exhibit F, proof of how shook MJ stans are. Irrational mock threads

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 01:07 PM
LeBron got these Jordanvestites feeling a type of way :oldlol:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IdenticalDeliriousAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

I don't think these guys know the definition of the word shook. Because they are displaying it ITT

paksat
06-16-2019, 01:27 PM
bron clowns are so easy to figure out

just dance and act like they didn't hear it

it's the kinda stuff trump does in a sort of way, even if trumps wrong he still says something to get a emotional response out of them he talks about it in his book

thing is, trump is calculated about it.. these guys just happen to try a "similar tactic" while the rest of us just :lol

superduper
06-16-2019, 01:41 PM
Funny how this shit thread gets to stay open but the ones against Bran get locked. Any explanation mods?

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 01:56 PM
Funny how this shit thread gets to stay open but the ones against Bran get locked. Any explanation mods?

Because your thread was shit that lacked any depth, insight or knowledge.

r0drig0lac
06-16-2019, 01:58 PM

It's pathetic...SMH

And I love it LOL!!

/thread

superduper
06-16-2019, 02:05 PM

And this one has great depth, insight, and knowledge

Nah mine just didn't suck bran's cawk and this does. That's literally the only difference.

Hey Yo
06-16-2019, 02:10 PM
We don't even need to see his account name to know who's behind those type of threads and posts.

superduper
06-16-2019, 02:12 PM
We don't even need to see his account name to know who's behind those type of threads and posts.

So this thread has great depth, insight, and knowledge.

As a Bran stan I FULLY agree :rockon: :rockon:

Please don't ban me I'll suck Bran's cawk I promise

TheMan
06-16-2019, 02:13 PM
SHOOK- Strongly affected by an event

Yeah. These MJ stans are shook alright. I bet I'll get a response with them not realizing every reaction is the very definition of shook
Lol, the word "shook" is used way too much, even when it doesn't apply, like in this case. Bro, you do realize this is a message board right? I'm assuming you know how they work? Someone creates a thread about a subject, people are supposed to respond, if no one responds, what is the point?

When someone is shook, they rant and insult the OP, I haven't noticed any of that...people are just responding with their point of view, just that. Learn how to use words, friend :cheers:

I know you're smarter than this tbh, you just have a stick up your ass about MJ, did he bang your mom or what?

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 02:19 PM
Lol, the word "shook" is used way too much, even when it doesn't apply, like in this case. Bro, you do realize this is a message board right? I'm assuming you know how they work? Someone creates a thread about a subject, people are supposed to respond, if no one responds, what is the point?

When someone is shook, they rant and insult the OP, I haven't noticed any of that...people are just responding with their point of view, just that. Learn how to use words, friend :cheers:

I know you're smarter than this tbh, you just have a stick up your ass about MJ, did he bang your mom or what?
You used that MJ banging my mom joke before. And like I told you before I don't have a problem with MJ.

Shook is a strong reaction to an event. Strong being the key word. In which all of you are reacting strongly. Thus validating OP's thread. It's comical. You should be more keen to have analyzed that

Keno
06-16-2019, 02:40 PM
You effing moron, post less please :oldlol:

What you wrote happens in literally ever era dummy, great players get old and retire while new great players enter the league and rinse and repeat :roll:

No wonder Bran Stans get shit on for their low IQ, that post is as retarded as anything I have seen here, congrats :roll:

Imagine throwing shade at LeBron because Kobe, Duncan, Shaq, Garnett, Notwitzki etc retired in Bran's era ROFL

you say that as lebron beat the greatest team / dynasty (73-9 wins) in their prime, then they had to get the 2nd best player in league to join them. i know you don't watch basketball, but at least don't be that dumb.

jordan beat an aided magic, broken down bird and finals virgin duo, not even remotely close to the same as legoatr.

red1
06-16-2019, 02:43 PM
if lebron manages to nab one more finals MVP his resume would be 4 MVPs 4 championships and 4 finals MVPs :eek:

SamuraiSWISH
06-16-2019, 02:48 PM
if lebron manages to nab one more finals MVP his resume would be 4 MVPs 4 championships and 4 finals MVPs :eek:
That’s quite an assumption considering now he’s playing with a player who is arguably better than him, and still in his prime.

Kind of like 2011 with still prime D-Wade.

Anthony Davis may very well win that assumed finals MVP.

How would that stand for LeBron’s already skid mark stained legacy and resume?

red1
06-16-2019, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]That

SamuraiSWISH
06-16-2019, 02:55 PM
blah blah blah all I remember when I read your posts is you defending MJ's dick size.

anthony davis may very well win finals MVP in the future hence the IF.

and yeah if that happens that's an incredible resume 4x MVP 4x champ 4x finals MVP :eek:
You sound shook ... trying to attack me instead of addressing the logical basketball issue I just presented. Meltdown.

red1
06-16-2019, 03:04 PM
You sound shook ... trying to attack me instead of addressing the logical basketball issue I just presented. Meltdown.
I'm never shook. it isn't possible since becoming an adult. I just want to see the raps win and I wouldn't mind seeing lbj win if we don't.

the facts are you did defend MJ's dick size. no worries just be cool coach. :cheers:

madmax
06-16-2019, 03:28 PM

:applause: :bowdown:

Doranku
06-16-2019, 03:31 PM

MJ did 5 MVPs 6 championships and 6 finals MVPs in 13 seasons. :eek:

SamuraiSWISH
06-16-2019, 03:34 PM
I'm never shook. it isn't possible since becoming an adult. I just want to see the raps win and I wouldn't mind seeing lbj win if we don't.

the facts are you did defend MJ's dick size. no worries just be cool coach. :cheers:
Doesn

Smoke117
06-16-2019, 03:55 PM
blah blah blah all I remember when I read your posts is you defending MJ's dick size.

anthony davis may very well win finals MVP in the future hence the IF.

and yeah if that happens that's an incredible resume 4x MVP 4x champ 4x finals MVP :eek:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: That's all anyone remembers about Coach. Nobody takes what he actually says about basketball seriously.

egokiller
06-16-2019, 03:58 PM
No one takes these

Smoke117
06-16-2019, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]No one takes these

Sarcastic
06-16-2019, 04:08 PM
Dude is going into his 17th season, and still is only half way there. Maybe by 2035 he'll finally get that 6th ring.

red1
06-16-2019, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Doesn

sdot_thadon
06-16-2019, 04:28 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: That's all anyone remembers about Coach. Nobody takes what he actually says about basketball seriously.
Exactly. A good ol' ding-a-ling detective ain't he?

3ball
06-16-2019, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]That

LAmbruh
06-16-2019, 04:36 PM
Got em bringing out the essays

Yikessss:roll:

FKAri
06-16-2019, 04:37 PM
Spot on

But let me guess.. you got attacked when you presented these facts and logic...

Let me check the other posts... Yup.. that's what they do when they realize you're right
3ball and Coach is a terrific match :applause:

3ball
06-16-2019, 05:17 PM
3ball and Coach is a terrific match :applause:
Of course - we're both coaches that understand the game on that level

How many teams have you coached mr kari?

SamuraiSWISH
06-16-2019, 06:34 PM
Of course - we're both coaches that understand the game on that level

How many teams have you coached mr kari?
Seriously.

And if anything, 3ball is one of the few people I’ve seen with video evidence from ISH that can actually hoop. So that’s a compliment.

The other ones were lilOJMayo, and AlphaWolf24 were decent to good. Anybody else, besides select few posters. Phoenix, Kuniva, ShaqAttack quickly off the top of the dome, who know what they’re talking about ...

None of them can actually play or did play organized let alone at a high or respectable level. 3ball can play. As most actual Jordan / Kobe can actually play ball because they care about the craft. Where as 3-6 mafia fans are dorks or libs and def not ball players. See RRR, Nick Wright, Colin Cowherd, Wheels / Simon / Jeff etc

Boogaboog
06-16-2019, 06:35 PM
:oldlol: OP thinks AD is Kawhi. :roll:

Smoke117
06-16-2019, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Seriously.

And if anything, 3ball is one of the few people I

1987_Lakers
05-07-2021, 01:19 AM
Fun thread