PDA

View Full Version : Didn't I tell Yall????

AirTupac
06-15-2019, 11:45 PM
We will never be down for too long.

Kawhi-LeBron-Kuzma-AD

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bullettooth
06-15-2019, 11:46 PM
YAY! Superteams!

AirTupac
YAY! Superteams!

Lakers > You

lilteapot
kawhis gonna play at staples center but thats all they'll have in common

AirTupac
06-15-2019, 11:48 PM
kawhis gonna play at staples center but thats all they'll have in common

Yeah hes gonna join a garbage team whos inferior in every way as opposed going to his favorite team, as a champion, to lead them back to championships and make more money.

Good one retard

TheCalmInsanity
06-15-2019, 11:48 PM
We will never be down for too long.

Kawhi-LeBron-Kuzma-AD

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

First of all, this is what you trash were saying at the beginning of last year. You really need to learn to not count your chickens before they hatch

Second, are you going to turn on Ingram and Lonzo now like you did with D'Angelo? We all told you and you never listened.. something tells me you'll start agreeing with us now

TheCalmInsanity
06-15-2019, 11:49 PM
Yeah hes gonna join a garbage team whos inferior in every way as opposed going to his favorite team, as a champion, to lead them back to championships and make more money.

Good one retard

Clippers got into the playoffs, took the Warriors to 6, and have good management and a ton of youth/picks/cap space.

What did the Lakers do last year? Or the last 7?

AirTupac
06-15-2019, 11:50 PM
Lmao this irrelevant Clippers garbage still trying to grab on the LA coattails. Stfu you stupid nerd loser.:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Hmm AD-LeBron and the historical legendary team or Gallanari and Pat Beverly in an arena they cant even sell lmfao. Garbage. Pure garbage trash.

Smoke117
06-15-2019, 11:52 PM
OP is going to be the most obnoxious tw@t on this board all season long. That's saying a lot, too, considering the contenders here.

AirTupac
06-15-2019, 11:53 PM
OP is going to be the most obnoxious tw@t on this board all season long. That's saying a lot, too, considering the contenders here.

Stfu you alcoholic trash bag. Didn't I tell you about cp3 and harden you stupid retard :lol :lol

TheCalmInsanity
06-15-2019, 11:56 PM
Lmao this irrelevant Clippers garbage still trying to grab on the LA coattails. Stfu you stupid nerd loser.:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Hmm AD-LeBron and the historical legendary team or Gallanari and Pat Beverly in an arena they cant even sell lmfao. Garbage. Pure garbage trash.

I understand you have a lot of adrenaline going right now but just be careful and don't OD on a blunt

This has been the same story year after year. You get excited and your team is still trash. Your "historical legendary team" has been on the news getting laughed at for years. You just waged everything for a potential 1 year rental, while also having an aging Lebron on the books... yes it could possibly work but you really need to stop getting all excited and talking shit before the season starts.

Also Patrick Beverly is a free agent, shows how much you know. The Clippers were everything your piece of shit team wasnt last year, a team that played hard and are one star (Kawhi) away from being contenders.

As always, the dogs with the loudest bark are the ones that will run away from every fight or in your case take vacations

TheCalmInsanity
06-15-2019, 11:57 PM
Stfu you alcoholic trash bag. Didn't I tell you about cp3 and harden you stupid retard :lol :lol

Did you tell us about Ingram and Lonzo too?

AirTupac
06-15-2019, 11:57 PM
Gallanari or AD-LeBron and the actual LA team

LMAO

Shut up with your 8th seed ass. Thats no accomplishment. Us winning next year or the year after that is an actual accomplishment because we win RINGS. You LOSER of a human being.

RealSkipBayless
06-15-2019, 11:59 PM
I understand you have a lot of adrenaline going right now but just be careful and don't OD on a blunt

This has been the same story year after year. You get excited and your team is still trash. Your "historical legendary team" has been on the news getting laughed at for years. You just waged everything for a potential 1 year rental, while also having an aging Lebron on the books... yes it could possibly work but you really need to stop getting all excited and talking shit before the season starts.

Also Patrick Beverly is a free agent, shows how much you know. The Clippers were everything your piece of shit team wasnt last year, a team that played hard and are one star (Kawhi) away from being contenders.

As always, the dogs with the loudest bark are the ones that will run away from every fight or in your case take vacations
AD is going to sign an extension next summer. (per woj) There is no potential, this isn't boston. :lol

Nobody wants to play for the garbage franchise Clippers. Lakers, Nets, Knicks are the hot spots.

Smoke117
06-16-2019, 12:00 AM

What about them? What did you tell me?

TheCalmInsanity
06-16-2019, 12:00 AM
Gallanari or AD-LeBron and the actual LA team

LMAO

Shut up with your 8th seed ass. Thats no accomplishment. Us winning next year or the year after that is an actual accomplishment because we win RINGS. You LOSER of a human being.

Why dont we bet on it? If Kawhi comes to the Clippers, you're permanently banned. If Kawhi comes to the Lakers, I'm permanently banned. Deal?

Put your money where your mouth is keyboard warrior

Smoke117
06-16-2019, 12:01 AM
Did you tell us about Ingram and Lonzo too?

Now that they are off the Lakers he will just trash them like he does Russell. He's a first ballot hall of fame fukkwit clown.

AirTupac
06-16-2019, 12:01 AM
AD is going to sign an extension next summer. (per woj) There is no potential, this isn't boston. :lol

Nobody wants to play for the garbage franchise Clippers. Lakers, Nets, Knicks are the hot spots.

These loser teams and fan weeabo's dont understand it

TheCalmInsanity
06-16-2019, 12:02 AM

Yes and no player has ever lied right? Why is Paul George still in OKC instead of playing for this amazing legendary franchise that we've been laughing at for years? Hmm...

AirTupac
06-16-2019, 12:04 AM
Now that they are off the Lakers he will just trash them like he does Russell. He's a first ballot hall of fame fukkwit clown.

Ingram will be a stud. I called DLO being an allstar before all of you retards lmao.

RealSkipBayless
06-16-2019, 12:05 AM
Yes and no player has ever lied right? Why is Paul George still in OKC instead of playing for this amazing legendary franchise that we've been laughing at for years? Hmm...
$$$

TheCalmInsanity
06-16-2019, 12:07 AM
So AirTupac, you never answered me

If Kawhi comes to the Clippers, you're permanently banned. If Kawhi comes to the Lakers, I'm permanently banned. Deal?

I'll honor the bet. I think its worth a shot to get rid of you if you're this sure he's coming to the Lakers

Smoke117
06-16-2019, 12:09 AM
Ingram will be a stud. I called DLO being an allstar before all of you retards lmao.

lol right. You were trashing him the entire time during the Sixers/Nets series. Also, he wasn't a real all star he was a replacement. That's beside the fact that the guard situation was pathetic in the east. He's nothing close to a real all star player. That's beside the point. Your bullshit is. The way you put everyone on the Lakers on a pedestal and then when they leave they somehow become garbage like your understanding of basketball.

AirTupac
06-16-2019, 12:24 AM
lol right. You were trashing him the entire time during the Sixers/Nets series. Also, he wasn't a real all star he was a replacement. That's beside the fact that the guard situation was pathetic in the east. He's nothing close to a real all star player. That's beside the point. Your bullshit is. The way you put everyone on the Lakers on a pedestal and then when they leave they somehow become garbage like your understanding of basketball.

You've read my reply multiple times regarding DLO. I was sick of DLO at the end of his stint. 2 different coaching staffs have said the same thing about his work ethic. He is inconsistent and has non-existent defense. Ingram is a completely different player than DLO you drunk piece of garbage lmao

SpaceJam2
06-16-2019, 12:29 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/Y0fpCffD/Lebron-James_large_opt.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/Y0fpCffD/Lebron-James_large_opt.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/Y0fpCffD/Lebron-James_large_opt.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/Y0fpCffD/Lebron-James_large_opt.gif

qrich
06-16-2019, 12:29 AM
What'd you tell us last summer sis?

AirTupac
06-16-2019, 12:41 AM
The Clippers cockroach fans are so annoying :roll:

qrich
06-16-2019, 12:42 AM
*crickets*

AirTupac
06-16-2019, 12:52 AM
[Snoop Dogg] "I tried 2 tell y'all we gone be alright, AD is on the way. And one more specific player"

qrich
06-16-2019, 12:52 AM
C'mon you could do it. For the past few years.

What was it?

AirTupac
06-16-2019, 12:55 AM
"Clippers make 8th seed. Fans celebrate and hold on to it for dear life"

qrich
06-16-2019, 12:57 AM
C'mon, you can do it.

What was it you told us?

TheCalmInsanity
06-16-2019, 01:15 AM
"Clippers make 8th seed. Fans celebrate and hold on to it for dear life"

What was celebrated was a team with no stars, just hard workers got 48 wins instead of the predicted 33

While your Lakers were the exact opposite, they were predicted to be a top team in the West and were in the lottery

So for the 3rd time, want to take my bet? If Kawhi comes to the Clippers, you're permanently banned. If Kawhi comes to the Lakers, I'm permanently banned. Deal?

bladefd
06-16-2019, 03:40 AM
[Snoop Dogg] "I tried 2 tell y'all we gone be alright, AD is on the way. And one more specific player"

"one more specific player"??

I wonder if Snoop knows something?? I don't know what nba players he is buddies with