06-16-2019, 01:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGgnEIX5f4E

Rolando
06-16-2019, 01:41 PM
:cheers: :applause:

The Greatest.

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 02:03 PM
OP must be really shook today. Self (MJ) praise is the biggest sign of insecurity.

Next step in insecurity, OP will call me a Bran Stan

superduper
06-16-2019, 02:08 PM
OP must be really shook today. Self praise is the biggest sign of insecurity.

Like your boy calling himself the GOAT?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 02:32 PM
OP must be really shook today. Self (MJ) praise is the biggest sign of insecurity.

Like your boy calling himself the GOAT

Not OP but did EXACTLY what I predicted would happen next :lol

Yeah, insecure of Lebron to say that. Kind of like when MJ got rattled by 17 year old OJ Mayo and had to shut down a camp to show a teenager who "the best in the world" is :lol

Imagine a teenager getting into a man's head

warriorfan
06-16-2019, 02:36 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Big time ether

Damn

Keno
06-16-2019, 02:41 PM
top 3 at best

ImKobe
06-16-2019, 02:46 PM

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

:roll: :roll:

egokiller
06-16-2019, 04:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGgnEIX5f4E

lil fucc bois be like

FKAri
06-16-2019, 04:18 PM

Yeah, insecure of Lebron to say that. Kind of like when MJ got rattled by 17 year old OJ Mayo and had to shut down a camp to show a teenager who "the best in the world" is :lol

:roll: :roll: :roll:

OJ Mayo: "I think I had a disappointing NBA career but mind ****ing Michael Jordan made it all worth it."

paksat
06-16-2019, 04:51 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

heezy dont you EVER post on this forum again without first calling me and then superduper "a badddddddddddddd man"

:roll:

FKAri
06-16-2019, 04:53 PM
heezy dont you EVER post on this forum again without first calling me and then superduper "a badddddddddddddd man"

He's not even a Lebron fan...old men yelling at clouds in here :oldlol:

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 07:34 PM

I said you'd bring up me being a Lebron stan which I'm not. You guys did exactly like I predicted like insecure b!tches. Lol. You idiots are so predictable

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 07:35 PM
He's not even a Lebron fan...old men yelling at clouds in here :oldlol:

They're too stupid to pick up on that lol

paksat
06-16-2019, 08:03 PM
I said you'd bring up me being a Lebron stan which I'm not. You guys did exactly like I predicted like insecure b!tches. Lol. You idiots are so predictable

I'm not a jordan fan either i swear!!!

egokiller
06-16-2019, 08:16 PM
DaHeezy's upset because he's had to hear about MJ being GOAT since the 90's and after all this time, shit hasn't changed.:oldlol:

I mean who wouldn't want to witness another player go 7/7 with 7 FMVPs with less help than MJ had against better competition than MJ had to play against?

Wake me up when it happens.

I think were all waiting, but so far all we've seen are wannabe's.

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 09:14 PM
I'm not a jordan fan either i swear!!!

Find me a thread where I'm all in on Lebron sucking his cawk. You won't because there isn't one. I rarely, if ever mention Lebron.
Meanwhile Jordan's cawk is so far up your ass you'd mistake the tip of his dick for your uvula.

DaHeezy
06-16-2019, 09:15 PM
DaHeezy's upset because he's had to hear about MJ being GOAT since the 90's and after all this time, shit hasn't changed.:oldlol:

I mean who wouldn't want to witness another player go 7/7 with 7 FMVPs with less help than MJ had against better competition than MJ had to play against?

Wake me up when it happens.

I think were all waiting, but so far all we've seen are wannabe's.

I have nothing but respect for his accomplishments. You fellas just need to let it go. That ship has sailed. He doesn't need insecure fans sticking up for his legacy

egokiller
06-16-2019, 09:26 PM
I have nothing but respect for his accomplishments. You fellas just need to let it go. That ship has sailed. He doesn't need insecure fans sticking up for his legacy

Has nothing to do with insecurity and everything to do with baiting trolls and rubbing it in.

RealSkipBayless
06-16-2019, 09:56 PM

Look at this lil ***** MELTING in this thread. :lol

:yaohappy: :hammertime:

DaHeezy
06-17-2019, 01:22 AM
Has nothing to do with insecurity and everything to do with baiting trolls and rubbing it in.

It is 100% insecurities. Jordan fans who are secure with the idea Jordan is the GOAT wouldn't let trolling bother them. They can hold rational discussions. I know fans like that. They are little of those fans here. The stans here by far are the most insecure I know in sports. The reason why guys like 3ball get permabanned.

DaHeezy
06-17-2019, 01:24 AM
Look at this lil ***** MELTING in this thread. :lol

:yaohappy: :hammertime:

When losers like you have trhe improper use of melting it suddenly loses all meaning.

When I had you trapped in my thread, that was classic melting.

paksat
06-17-2019, 07:15 AM
Find me a thread where I'm all in on Lebron sucking his cawk. You won't because there isn't one. I rarely, if ever mention Lebron.
Meanwhile Jordan's cawk is so far up your ass you'd mistake the tip of his dick for your uvula.

all you do is post right alongside the branvestites, you're not foolin anyone

sportjames23
06-17-2019, 07:18 AM

Exactly.

"I'm not a Bron stan!"

Then he proceeds to jump right in with the other incels in talking shit about MJ and his fans.

"B-bu-but, I swear I'm not a Bron stan!"

Shut the **** up, bitchboi. :oldlol:

bullettooth
06-17-2019, 07:21 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh shit! :lol

Leviathon1121
06-17-2019, 08:31 AM
It

DaHeezy
06-17-2019, 11:28 AM

Really? Or maybe because I post in threads to slap around idiots like you and YOU'RE the one exclusively in Lebron threads? It could be Jordan vs. Kobe, Jordan vs Russell, Jordan vs Kareem, I'd still be in those threads giving you the beatdown. It don't have nothing to do with Lebron. You're just too stupid to realize that

Think about it for a second moron, or find a thread where I'm going in on a Lebron circle jerk. You can't. Idiots like you just love to make the assumption.

DaHeezy
06-17-2019, 11:32 AM
Exactly.

"I'm not a Bron stan!"

Then he proceeds to jump right in with the other incels in talking shit about MJ and his fans.

"B-bu-but, I swear I'm not a Bron stan!"

Shut the **** up, bitchboi. :oldlol:

Did it ever occur to you I could be a Kobe fan? A Kareem fan? A Russell fan?

Did it also ever occur to you maybe idiots like you constantly post in Lebron threads and maybe that's where you'll find me?

Again, you're too much of an idiot to put it together.

egokiller
06-17-2019, 11:59 AM
Really? Or maybe because I post in threads to slap around idiots like you and YOU'RE the one exclusively in Lebron threads? It could be Jordan vs. Kobe, Jordan vs Russell, Jordan vs Kareem, I'd still be in those threads giving you the beatdown. It don't have nothing to do with Lebron. You're just too stupid to realize that

Think about it for a second moron, or find a thread where I'm going in on a Lebron circle jerk. You can't. Idiots like you just love to make the assumption.

Beatdown? Is this what you tell yourself?

You mean where you show up in a thread in which MJ in unanimously decided as GOAT and then when you leave the thread he's still unanimously decided as GOAT? What exactly do you think you achieved? You didn't change anyone's mind. Another thread pops up moments later with the same shit you were complaining about in the previous thread that was MJ related. :roll:

DaHeezy
06-17-2019, 12:12 PM
Beatdown? Is this what you tell yourself?

You mean where you show up in a thread in which MJ in unanimously decided as GOAT and then when you leave the thread he's still unanimously decided as GOAT? What exactly do you think you achieved? You didn't change anyone's mind. Another thread pops up moments later with the same shit you were complaining about in the previous thread that was MJ related. :roll:

It's exactly what I say it is because I illicit the exact reaction that I want. I'm so mentally up in you guys heads you do everything I say you guys would

Get irrational. Check
Call me a Lebron stan. Check
Expose your insecurities. Check
Flip the script on the "debate" and get you to chase me down a rabbit hole in threads where I can make you guys do a puppet show for pages on pages. I'll successfully do it with this thread too no doubt because you insecure stans have "losing" issues.

I've said this 1000 times and I'll say it again. I've never had an issue with anyone saying Jordan is the GOAT objectively. Objective is the key word. Just like any athlete. I specifically don't like arrogant, insecure, irrational Jordaneers. It's the worse fanbase in sports.

paksat
06-17-2019, 12:26 PM

Get mad kid.

egokiller
06-17-2019, 12:30 PM
It's exactly what I say it is because I illicit the exact reaction that I want. I'm so mentally up in you guys heads you do everything I say you guys would

Get irrational. Check
Call me a Lebron stan. Check
Expose your insecurities. Check
Flip the script on the "debate" and get you to chase me down a rabbit hole in threads where I can make you guys do a puppet show for pages on pages. I'll successfully do it with this thread too no doubt because you insecure stans have "losing" issues.

I've said this 1000 times and I'll say it again. I've never had an issue with anyone saying Jordan is the GOAT objectively. Objective is the key word. Just like any athlete. I specifically don't like arrogant, insecure, irrational Jordaneers. It's the worse fanbase in sports.

But you haven't achieved anything other than what those who understand that Jordan is GOAT want to make you think you achieved. They purposefully troll the shit out of people on this message board. They are still relaxed and kicked back knowing MJ is GOAT. As long as they make you think you have achieved something in your mind, they accomplished what they set out to do. How? Because in the end, MJ is still the unanimous GOAT on a vast majority of top 10 lists regardless. They WANT you to be jealous and they WANT you to call them the worst fanbase in sports.

You didn't think this through very well did you?

DaHeezy
06-17-2019, 12:53 PM
But you haven't achieved anything other than what those who understand that Jordan is GOAT want to make you think you achieved. They purposefully troll the shit out of people on this message board. They are still relaxed and kicked back knowing MJ is GOAT. As long as they make you think you have achieved something in your mind, they accomplished what they set out to do. How? Because in the end, MJ is still the unanimous GOAT on a vast majority of top 10 lists regardless. They WANT you to be jealous and they WANT you to call them the worst fanbase in sports.

You didn't think this through very well did you?

Oh really? Kicked back? Then why waste all that effort every hour of every day into "battling" trolls? Being accomplished means the mission is complete. Something you Jordaneers are a long ways away. Hence the insecurities. You are EXTREMELY insecure. Along with paksat and sportsjames23. You can't even see the fact the Lebron stans are TROLLING you and getting the exact reaction they want out of you. Which any unbias fan can see. It's the reason I don't really fvck with the Lebron stans because I know what they are trying to accomplish. They're like riot starters. They start the chaos and expose the Jordaneers for all their insecurities. And it's working.

And notice I don't call out the more objective Jordan fans on basketball realted stuff? Kuniva is objective. You can have a rational discussion with him. And even the rational ones are turning their back on you guys because you guys make it exhausting for them with your overcompensation. Like I said before, if you guys were rational, then why is you ring leader 3ball banned from realGM?

Delusional is saying something that has so many variables to make a definitive statement and call it definitive. Jordaneers are the top of the list in ANY sport when it comes to this. No TEAM sport has a true definitive GOAT. GOAT is subjective. Those who impose their OPINION as FACT I will never align with.

sdot_thadon
06-17-2019, 01:00 PM
Oh really? Kicked back? Then why waste all that effort every hour of every day into "battling" trolls? Being accomplished means the mission is complete. Something you Jordaneers are a long ways away. Hence the insecurities. You are EXTREMELY insecure. Along with paksat and sportsjames23. You can't even see the fact the Lebron stans are TROLLING you and getting the exact reaction they want out of you. Which any unbias fan can see. It's the reason I don't really fvck with the Lebron stans because I know what they are trying to accomplish. They're like riot starters. They start the chaos and expose the Jordaneers for all their insecurities. And it's working.

And notice I don't call out the more objective Jordan fanson basketball realted stuff? Kuniva is objective. You can have a rational discussion with him. And even the rational ones are turning their back on you guys because you guys make it exhausting for them with your overcompensation. Like I said before, if you guys were rational, then why is you ring leader 3ball banned from realGM?

Delusional is saying something that has so many variables to make a definitive statement and call it definitive. Jordaneers are the top of the list in ANY sport when it comes to this. No TEAM sport has a true definitive GOAT. GOAT is subjective. Those who impose their OPINION as FACT I will never align with.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/eee1f890b02a530bc1d794ae933a6117/tumblr_n0vsstsLHU1tsjca0o1_400.jpg

egokiller
06-17-2019, 01:49 PM
Oh really? Kicked back? Then why waste all that effort every hour of every day into "battling" trolls? Being accomplished means the mission is complete. Something you Jordaneers are a long ways away. Hence the insecurities. You are EXTREMELY insecure.

None of this gibberish makes any sense. Why would anyone be insecure when MJ is #1 on a vast majority of GOAT lists? Again, you mistake "rubbing it in" for insecurity.

Along with paksat and sportsjames23. You can't even see the fact the Lebron stans are TROLLING you and getting the exact reaction they want out of you.

If that reaction consists of them being the laughing stock on ISH and mindfvcked daily by secure MJ supporters, then I guess they did get the reaction they wanted.:roll:

Which any unbias fan can see. It's the reason I don't really fvck with the Lebron stans because I know what they are trying to accomplish. They're like riot starters. They start the chaos and expose the Jordaneers for all their insecurities. And it's working.

All you are doing is making yourself look foolish by questioning the actions and motives of a fan base that didn't have the need to align themselves with a loser fan base that had to settle for viewing mediocrity in comparison to MJ. We constantly rub it in and there's nothing anyone can do about it accept sit there and take it. Then we watch them frantically make pro lebron posts 100+ times a day only to continue to troll them even harder.

And notice I don't call out the more objective Jordan fans on basketball realted stuff? Kuniva is objective. You can have a rational discussion with him. And even the rational ones are turning their back on you guys because you guys make it exhausting for them with your overcompensation. Like I said before, if you guys were rational, then why is you ring leader 3ball banned from realGM?

I'm still not understanding how you somehow managed to mindfvck yourself into thinking MJ fans are insecure and are getting trolled. It's like you fail to realize that MJ supporters forced some guy to make 20+ accounts and make 100 lebron posts a day due to complete insecurity. Imagine getting trolled that hard on a message board that you actually effect someone's real life to that level. Amazing trolling by MJ supporters indeed to cause this effect.

No one said an opinion is fact. :lol What has been said all along is that Jordan is GOAT based on the unanimous decision that he is GOAT. Do you understand how majority opinion works? Sure it's not fact, but it's the next closest thing to a fact.

At the end of the day, 3ball isn't the one with 20+ accounts making 100 lebron posts a day. Reason? MJ supporters are secure. They are kicked back and laughing. If they weren't you'd have a guy making 100+ MJ posts a day with multiple accounts and that just doesn't happen. It doesn't happen because it's not necessary. :applause:

LAmbruh
06-17-2019, 02:07 PM

Rekt :applause: :oldlol: