PDA

View Full Version : OJ just started a Twitter account...

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 03:53 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/therealoj32?ref_url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.huffpost.com %2fentry%2foj-simpson-twitter-first_n_5d056ebbe4b0304a121098a4

Already 533,000 followers.

Should be interesting.

Shogon
06-16-2019, 03:55 PM
It's not going to be interesting unless he flat out states, in plain English, "I murdered those two."

He has already passively aggressively admitted to as much on multiple occasions. He murdered them. We know it. He knows it. Everyone knows it. His son may have helped with a cover up, but probably not. We will never know.

He admitted to it in the book and he admitted to it on a television show that went unaired for many, many years. Go look on YouTube.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 03:57 PM
It's not going to be interesting unless he flat out states, in plain English, "I murdered those two."

He has already passively aggressively admitted to as much on multiple occasions. He murdered them. We know it. He knows it. Everyone knows it. His son may have helped with a cover up, but probably not. We will never know.

He admitted to it in the book and he admitted to it on a television show that went unaired for many, many years. Go look on YouTube.

Maybe the son did it and OJ helped with the cover up.

Shogon
06-16-2019, 03:57 PM

No way. OJ did it.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:01 PM
No way. OJ did it.

Son is a chef and very experienced with knives.

Was pissed cokehead Nicole didn't come to opening night at restaurant.

highwhey
06-16-2019, 04:02 PM
doesn

Shogon
06-16-2019, 04:05 PM
Son is a chef and very experienced with knives.

Was pissed cokehead Nicole didn't come to opening night at restaurant.

OJ had a repeated history of beating her and was irrationally jealous and emotionally explosive. She had finally broken up with him for good only a mere weeks prior to the murder.

There was a pair of shoe prints from a pair of shoes that only a hundred or a couple hundred existed in all of the United States period, that he just so happened to own, along with the pair of gloves that he personally owned, which were also designer and extremely rare. He did it.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:06 PM
OJ had a repeated history of beating her and was irrationally jealous and emotionally explosive.

There was a pair of shoe prints from a pair of shoes that only a hundred or a couple hundred existed in all of the United States period, along with the pair of gloves that he personally owned, which were also designer and extremely rare. He did it.

LOL @ irrationally jealous.

I'd say it was quite rational considering she was a coke whore that routinely flirted with other men to get under his skin.

Im so nba'd out
06-16-2019, 04:06 PM
I feel bad for the family of the victims.Twitter is gonna make a complete mockery of their murder with every damn comment trying to be a stand-up comedian in OJ's Comments.

I can just imagine....damn shame.Everyone on social media think they are a fking comedian.

Shogon
06-16-2019, 04:08 PM
LOL @ irrationally jealous.

I'd say it was quite rational considering she was a coke whore that routinely flirted with other men to get under his skin.

You're an idiot. She may have been a coke whore, but he is a murderer.

She didn't fake all of those bruises over the years, idiot.

Even if his wife was a complete and total whore and let's say she was even ****ing around on him, that doesn't give him permission to beat her. He should have left her. It's that simple.

Men are physically superior to women. This is an indisputable fact. Especially in a case like this. If you hit a woman, you are no longer a man.

OJ did it, you pathetic piece of shit.

Stop projecting your hatred for women onto this case.

egokiller
06-16-2019, 04:11 PM
You should get a good lawyer, like Johnny Cochran
Swear to tell the truth, hell no I didn't pop him

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:12 PM

Even if your wife is a whore and let's say she was even ****ing around on him, that doesn't give him permission to beat her.

Men are physically superior to women. This is an indisputable fact. Especially in a case like this. If you hit a woman, you are no longer a man.

He's a narcissistic sociopath.

But so was she.

There's no doubt in my mind the abuse was mutual, with Nicole having an extreme upper hand mentally and emotionally.

OJ felt cornered because she was winning. She didn't care enough to lose and knew she had his money and emotional stability.

That bitch wasn't a saint.

Shogon
06-16-2019, 04:16 PM

But so was she.

There's no doubt in my mind the abuse was mutual, with Nicole having an extreme upper hand mentally and emotionally.

OJ felt cornered because she was winning. She didn't care enough to lose and knew she had his money and emotional stability.

I don't care.

You don't hit a woman. There is no excuse for ever hitting a woman unless she is hitting your kids in an abusive manner and is a threat to their life or unless she is hitting you in a truly threatening way. There are no excuses. Those are the ONLY circumstances period where it is ok for you to hit a woman. And then you only do it to the extent that you can walk away safely. That's literally it.

https://youtu.be/CfM-7TERCMw?t=2737

Watch that and tell me, while he slips up and puts himself in and out of the first person, that he isn't telling what actually happened. He murdered the **** out of them both, dumbass.

I don't care if she had a train run on her and still had a dude's jizz in her hair when he found her. You don't hit. You certainly don't murder.

OJ is a murderer.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:18 PM
Nicole was literally banging dudes while coked up as OJ's kids had to hear it.

Letting dudes drive his cars around.

I feel bad for the young man, but not her.

She was spending all his money on coke and flaunting it in his face.

Hell, maybe the coke dealer killed her ass because OJ wouldn't pay the debt.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:19 PM
I don't care.

You don't hit a woman. There is no excuse for ever hitting a woman unless she is hitting your kids in an abusive manner and is a threat to their life or unless she is hitting you in a truly threatening way. There are no excuses. Those are the ONLY circumstances period where it is ok for you to hit a woman. And then you only do it to the extent that you can walk away safely. That's literally it.

https://youtu.be/CfM-7TERCMw?t=2737

Watch that and tell me, while he slips up and puts himself in and out of the first person, that he isn't telling what actually happened. He murdered the **** out of them both, dumbass.

I don't care if she had a train run on her and still had a dude's jizz in her hair when he found her. You don't hit. You certainly don't murder.

OJ is a murderer.

Of course she was a threat to his f ucking kids!

She was a coke whore!

:roll:

Uncle Drew
06-16-2019, 04:19 PM
The OJ trial was a ****ing gold mine of memes. 49385093485239048029148 hands touching a pair of gloves, throwing them in a freezer, and then being surprised they don't fit as well and there's multiple DNA's found.

OJ's first reaction, when he was in Chicago, to Simpsons death was ''who killed her?'', and the guy got out. :oldlol:

Shogon
06-16-2019, 04:20 PM
Of course she was a threat to his f ucking kids!

She was a coke whore!

So take the kids away to a safe place and resolve it in the courts. Prove that she's a coke whore who is bringing over drug dealers and dangerous men all the time.

You're projecting your personal life onto this OJ situation and it's incredibly misguided.

Unless, of course, you have murderous urges beneath the surface towards your baby mama, which I suspect you might.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:22 PM
So take the kids away to a safe place and resolve it in the courts. Prove that she's a coke whore who is bringing over drug dealers and dangerous men all the time.

You're projecting your personal life onto this OJ situation and it's incredibly misguided.

Unless, of course, you have murderous urges beneath the surface towards your baby mama, which I suspect you might.

LMFAO @ thinking you can just take kids from a mother.

Buahahaha.

Your poor sweet giant.

Shogon
06-16-2019, 04:23 PM
LMFAO @ thinking you can just take kids from a mother.

Buahahaha.

Your poor sweet giant.

If she's such a gigantic coke whore, it shouldn't be too hard to take a week of your time and document with thorough conviction that she is indeed a dirty coke whore.

Facepalm
06-16-2019, 04:23 PM

Even if his wife was a complete and total whore and let's say she was even ****ing around on him, that doesn't give him permission to beat her. He should have left her. It's that simple.

Agreed :applause:

Uncle Drew
06-16-2019, 04:24 PM
- OJ's hairs found in a hat at the crime scene.
- A footprint matching OJ's limited edition shoes
- OJ's finger prints on the murder weapon
- A friend of OJ's hearing loud thumping (e.g. OJ just returned from committing a murder)
- OJ's driver waiting for hours (because OJ was committing a murder) and when OJ finally answered he said he was in the shower. :roll:
- OJ's first reaction to their deaths: 'who killed her?'.

Just legendary stuff. And that damned letter, also hilarious.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:25 PM
If she's such a gigantic coke whore, it shouldn't be too hard to take a week of your time and document with thorough conviction that she is indeed a dirty coke whore.

He was too gone and wasn't being rational.

She had destroyed him for so long that he snapped.

F ucked his friends.
Spent his money on coke for her and her f uck mates.
Rubbed it in his face.
Etc.

He snapped. It happens.

Shogon
06-16-2019, 04:26 PM
And yes, you can just take the kids away from their mom. You 100% can.

And in a case like OJ who is/was a wealthy celebrity, are you kidding me? Of course he had the lawyers and resources to take those kids away if their mother was a danger. But he didn't do that... he just murdered her instead.

My sister's baby daddies both did it to her at the beginning of her meth binge and she was completely powerless to see her kids. She hasn't seen them in over two years at this point. And one of the guys is beyond poor. And yet my sister was powerless... because she is a meth whore.

OJ wasn't worried about his kids. He'd been beating her for years acting like everything was fine.

OJ was worried about his ego and about control.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if you murder your kids' mom one day. For your sake, and your kids sake, don't do it.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:26 PM
- A friend of OJ's hearing loud thumping (e.g. OJ just returned from committing a murder)
- OJ's driver waiting for hours (because OJ was committing a murder) and when OJ finally answered he said he was in the shower. :roll:

Who cares?

She gave him plenty of reason.

The true victim is the young man.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:28 PM
And yes, you can just take the kids away from their mom. You 100% can.

And in a case like OJ who is/was a wealthy celebrity, are you kidding me? Of course he had the lawyers and resources to take those kids away if their mother was a danger. But he didn't do that... he just murdered her instead.

My sister's baby daddies both did it to her at the beginning of her meth binge and she was completely powerless to see her kids. She hasn't seen them in over two years at this point. And one of the guys is beyond poor. And yet my sister was powerless... because she is a meth whore.

OJ wasn't worried about his kids. He'd been beating her for years acting like everything was fine.

OJ was worried about his ego and about control.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if you murder your kids' mom one day. For your sake, and your kids sake, don't do it.

You're clueless.

Not surprising considering you don't have kids.

Pathetic nonsensical BS.

Nothing new from a Bransvestite.

Uncle Drew
Who cares?

She gave him plenty of reason.

The true victim us the young man.
Your trolling needs some work. This is a pathetic attempt.

Long Duck Dong

But so was she.

C'mon now. He was beating the crap out of her and cheating on her from early on in their marriage. You expect her to stay the obedient submissive wife after that?

Shogon
06-16-2019, 04:29 PM
Your trolling needs some work. This is a pathetic attempt.

Normally I'd write it off to trolling, but stalker has a very sensitive spot in his life as it pertains to the relationship dynamic between him, his woman, and their kids. So no, I doubt he's trolling. Which is why I've entertained it.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:29 PM
LMAO @ white knighting for Nicole Simpson.

Wow.

Truly pathetic.

She was trash.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:33 PM
C'mon now. He was beating the crap out of her and cheating on her from early on in their marriage. You expect her to stay the obedient submissive wife after that?

Another white knight.

Automatically assuming OJ started the abuse.

Automatically assuming the little poor woman was just a dindu nuffin.

:facepalm

She's the type to use any mistake you make and consider it ammunition to completely destroy a person with narcissistic abuse.

You dudes have apparently not been in many relationships.

Shogon
06-16-2019, 04:34 PM
Another white knight.

Automatically assuming OJ started the abuse.

Automatically assuming the little poor woman was just a dindu nuffin.

:facepalm

She's the type to use any mistake you make and consider it ammunition to completely destroy a person with narcissistic abuse.

You dudes have apparently not been in many relationships.

Dude it doesn't matter if your wife sucks a dick, comes home with a mouth full of nut and gives you a giant kiss on the lips.

You don't ****ing beat the shit out of her. You may WANT to do that. And I understand *why* because I personally would be murderously filled with rage and someone you would not want to be near.

But realistically? You LEAVE.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:37 PM
Dude it doesn't matter if your wife sucks a dick, comes home with a mouth full of nut and gives you a giant kiss on the lips.

You don't ****ing beat the shit out of her. You may WANT to do that. And I understand *why* because I personally would be murderously filled with rage and someone you would not want to be near.

But realistically? You LEAVE.

I never knew you were such a pathetic white knight.

Of course the best option is to leave, but she had him by the balls and he snapped.

He was wrong.

She was wrong.

Sometimes people get what they deserve.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:40 PM
Already up to 540K since this post.

Wow.

Shogon
06-16-2019, 04:42 PM

I never knew you were such a pathetic white knight.

Of course the best option is to leave, but she had him by the balls and he snapped.

He was wrong.

She was wrong.

Sometimes people get what they deserve.

What the **** are you talking about?

I am one of the biggest "men are better than women" people on this entire board. Probably more pro that camp than you.

That being said... you don't hit a woman. That's the end of it.

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 04:45 PM
Won't be surprised if liberal Twitter bans him.

dude77
06-16-2019, 05:22 PM
brutal killing .. whoever did it really really really wanted them both dead .. and it's not a hit obviously .. that shit was on a whole 'nother personal level

SomeBlackDude
06-16-2019, 05:41 PM

nah orenthal clearly did it. would've been the perfect murder too if a) ron goldman didn't show up at the worst possible time to deliver those shades b) oj's dumbass didn't wear his rare one of a kind bruno maglis to the murder :facepalm

Smoke117
06-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Murdering ****ing ape. The most pathetic was how all the other black apes basically cheered when he got off for slaughtering two people. And now? They are rioting because some piece of shit got gunned down after stealing a car, ramming into cop cars, and then pulling weapon. Pathetic race.

ArbitraryWater
06-16-2019, 07:38 PM
I feel bad for the family of the victims.Twitter is gonna make a complete mockery of their murder with every damn comment trying to be a stand-up comedian in OJ's Comments.

I can just imagine....damn shame.Everyone on social media think they are a fking comedian.

this.

OJ with his grin all the time... probably has a hard time living with himself.

ArbitraryWater
06-16-2019, 07:41 PM

a comedy for sure

Im so nba'd out
06-16-2019, 08:49 PM
Murder ****ing ape. The most pathetic was how all the other black apes basically cheered when he got off for slaughtering two people. And now? They are rioting because some piece of shit got gunned down after stealing a car, ramming into cop cars, and then pulling weapon. Pathetic race.
i mean i've never complained about racism on this site in 10+ year but jesus christ...:oldlol:

mods?

(DWADE's reaction)

https://media.giphy.com/media/13zhheITqmIDEQ/giphy.gif

Smoke117
06-16-2019, 08:54 PM
i mean i've never complained about racism on this site in 10+ year but jesus christ...:oldlol:

mods?

(DWADE's reaction)

https://media.giphy.com/media/13zhheITqmIDEQ/giphy.gif

Triggered. I'm playing a character you dark stain.

iamgine
06-16-2019, 09:33 PM

Why not? Maybe not punching but a slap seems reasonable if the woman get out of line.

Shogon
06-16-2019, 09:37 PM
Why not? Maybe not punching but a slap seems reasonable if the woman get out of line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

dude77
06-16-2019, 10:28 PM
Murdering ****ing ape. The most pathetic was how all the other black apes basically cheered when he got off for slaughtering two people. And now? They are rioting because some piece of shit got gunned down after stealing a car, ramming into cop cars, and then pulling weapon. Pathetic race.

https://i.gifer.com/Cdpo.gif

stalkerforlife
06-16-2019, 11:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Connery is awesome.

I can't believe you're such a white knight.

"Never hit a girl" is such a beta liberal viewpoint.

No, you never do it if she isn't attacking you in some way, especially physically, but f uck, how much abuse should a man take to not hurt your fairytale sensibilities, cuck boy?

DukeDelonte13
06-17-2019, 08:30 AM

Connery is awesome.

No, you never do it if she isn't attacking you in some way, especially physically, but f uck, how much abuse should a man take to not hurt your fairytale sensibilities, cuck boy?

Beating on someone who is physically weaker than you is so macho and cool I guess... :rolleyes:

Only human pieces of garbage beat on woman and even worse people try to justify it.

How does one even get into a situation where some woman is physically attacking you to the point where you have to start swinging? Talk about fairytales.

Shogon
06-17-2019, 08:57 AM

Connery is awesome.

So you hit your lady?

Men are more stable than women emotionally and men are vastly physically superior to women. Therefore, why would you stoop that level to hit her?

It's precisely *because* men are better than women that you don't hit a woman. If your woman acts up, it's your fault for not training her right. It's similar to a dog. Don't blame the dog. Blame yourself.

A truly liberal viewpoint would be that men and women are equal, of which, they are not.

The twitter army would absolutely destroy me for saying that, and you call me a liberal. Priceless. Now you're just trolling.

ItsMillerTime
06-17-2019, 09:43 AM

Connery is awesome.

I always had a really strong suspicion that you were a piece of literal human shit, thanks for confirming it. No wonder your lady left you and took her kids. Ain't nobody want to stick around and deal with your trashy garbage ass.

stalkerforlife
06-17-2019, 02:01 PM
OJ just said he NEVER had an interest in Rob Kardashian's wife because Robert was like a brother to him.

He is NOT Khloe's dad.

OJ was a great friend to Robert and I believe him.

stalkerforlife
06-17-2019, 02:02 PM
So you hit your lady?

Men are more stable than women emotionally and men are vastly physically superior to women. Therefore, why would you stoop that level to hit her?

It's precisely *because* men are better than women that you don't hit a woman. If your woman acts up, it's your fault for not training her right. It's similar to a dog. Don't blame the dog. Blame yourself.

A truly liberal viewpoint would be that men and women are equal, of which, they are not.

The twitter army would absolutely destroy me for saying that, and you call me a liberal. Priceless. Now you're just trolling.

1987_Lakers
06-17-2019, 11:36 PM
I noticed that his twitter account won't show if you google it. Wtf.

highwhey
06-17-2019, 11:42 PM
the juice is loose

stalkerforlife
06-18-2019, 12:15 AM
Up to 700K.

Go OJ!

Patrick Chewing
06-18-2019, 01:21 AM
Wonder how soon till he kills again.

Smoke117
06-18-2019, 04:52 AM
You mother****er you, I'll strangle your goddamn white throat before the sun it's the dawn you worthless piece of garbage You worthletss piece of garbage. Shut your ****ing mouth before I really start to lose my temper.

stalkerforlife
06-18-2019, 05:22 AM
You mother****er you, I'll strangle your goddamn white throat before the sun it's the dawn you worthless piece of garbage You worthletss piece of garbage. Shut your ****ing mouth before I really start to lose my temper.

:hammertime:

Bigsmoke
06-18-2019, 12:46 PM
Oh well

TheMan
06-18-2019, 01:37 PM
This guy

:yaohappy:

Uncle Drew
06-18-2019, 02:34 PM
Poor, poor Smokey.

ArbitraryWater
06-29-2019, 07:39 PM
He was too gone and wasn't being rational.

She had destroyed him for so long that he snapped.

F ucked his friends.
Spent his money on coke for her and her f uck mates.
Rubbed it in his face.
Etc.

He snapped. It happens.

just reading through this, you're such a sick vile man.

stalkerforlife
06-29-2019, 09:52 PM
just reading through this, you're such a sick vile man.

You're a cuck and you called the police over a simple shove.

GimmeThat
06-30-2019, 04:27 AM
never took the guy as a fan of the game charades

ArbitraryWater
06-30-2019, 09:40 AM
You're a cuck and you called the police over a simple shove.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D92kLo8XoAE-WTw.jpg

Shogon
08-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Dude, holy shit. Every single time he makes a post, the replies are absolutely roasting his ass. Every, single... time. LMAO.

Shogon
08-05-2019, 08:03 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/C54MTPrD/haha.png

Seriously, just pick any post.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

dude77
08-05-2019, 09:27 PM
god damn nicole got that ultimate ether .. that shit must be horrific and painful as hell getting stabbed and cut up to death .. you'll be wishing it just goes quuuuick