PDA

View Full Version : The lakers pelicans trade is going to come back and bite the lakers... bookmark it

toxicxr6
06-17-2019, 01:57 AM
Bookmark this please. 3-5 years from now this trade will be talked about..how bad it turned out for the lakers....

Bron on decline... all those picks are going to be handed over when LeBron is completely irrelevant.

Lakers won

SpaceJam
06-17-2019, 01:59 AM
Bron won't be there for the aftermath so Bron fam don't care bro

bigkingsfan
06-17-2019, 02:03 AM
They have been tanking for five years now.

Marchesk
06-17-2019, 02:11 AM
Hi LaVar

Spurs m8
06-17-2019, 02:32 AM
Yep.

Pelicans fleeced the lakers

bladefd
06-17-2019, 02:42 AM
AD will be here through all those drafts along with Kuzma and whoever else we sign this summer. Then once LeBron leaves, we will load up again. We will be okay. You can't pass up a player like AD.

Spurs m8
06-17-2019, 02:50 AM
AD will be here through all those drafts along with Kuzma and whoever else we sign this summer. Then once LeBron leaves, we will load up again. We will be okay. You can't pass up a player like AD.

He is empty stats mate...

His rosters haven't even been bad for the most part and he hardly ever makes the playoffs.

Then the occasional year he does, he is obliterated in the 1st round.

He is also made of glass and lacks class

qrich
06-17-2019, 03:05 AM

Davis is injury prone, and there is no guarantee he sticks around.

You also won't have the assets to load up again, as you dealt away all your youth that still have potential and nearly every tradeable pick until 2025.

Lakers basically sacrificed the mid 2020s, and then some, for a chance to win a ring the next couple years.

AirTupac
06-17-2019, 03:32 AM

You also won't have the assets to load up again, as you dealt away all your youth that still have potential and nearly every tradeable pick until 2025.

Lakers basically sacrificed the mid 2020s, and then some, for a chance to win a ring the next couple years.

Imagine being so stupid that you think AD is signing an extension :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bet me anything you want in the world you retarded trash Clips fan :facepalm

qrich
06-17-2019, 03:34 AM
Imagine being so stupid that you think AD is signing an extension :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bet me anything you want in the world you retarded trash Clips fan :facepalm

Don't address me until you answer the question you've been avoiding you incel.

Duderonomy
06-17-2019, 11:48 AM
It very well could bite the L's in the ass. The Lakers need to be contenders for 5 seasons because of the draft picks they gave up. Bron is only under contract for 3 years and we all know what Bronball does to a team after he leaves.
http://imgur.com/NXZJ5f7

bladefd
06-17-2019, 04:45 PM

We will be fine. Davis last few years has played at least 70 games (would have been 70s this past year if they didn't sit him for bogus reasons since they knew they were trading him). As long as he can play games in 70s range consistently, I'm good.

He is going to sign a max extension next summer for 5 years. We know we have him until 2025 through the 2 future draft picks we gave up for him. One championship win in those 6 years fully validates the trade. After that, who cares if he stays or not..

Also it's 2 future trade picks.. Not 6 future trade picks. LeBron will be here for 1 of those picks so it will be a late 1st rounder. I don't care about that.

We will have full MLE to spend each year for an organization making billions off tv deal.. Luxury tax, muxury tax, it's nothing for the Lakers. We will find people wanting to play with AD - he is well-respected & well-liked around the nba.

As for players, we gave up Ingram, Lonzo and Hart. Weren't Lakers haters clamoring about Ingram and Lonzo being injury-prone and busts? They are stars now? C'mon, stick to one narrative.. I liked Ingram and Lonzo tbh but Ingram wasn't a good fit next to LeBron & no range. Lonzo was a good fit but still couple years away from being Kidd-esque. Yes, I am bit disappointed we lost Lonzo but with LeBron at end of prime, you can't wait around. And for AD?? Goodbye Lonzo, we will miss your defense and awesome court vision/playmaking, wish you the best & I hope you become a star in couple years once you can shoot good.

EllEffEll
06-17-2019, 07:22 PM
As for players, we gave up Ingram, Lonzo and Hart. Weren't Lakers haters clamoring about Ingram and Lonzo being injury-prone and busts? They are stars now? C'mon, stick to one narrative.. I liked Ingram and Lonzo tbh but Ingram wasn't a good fit next to LeBron & no range. Lonzo was a good fit but still couple years away from being Kidd-esque. Yes, I am bit disappointed we lost Lonzo but with LeBron at end of prime, you can't wait around. And for AD?? Goodbye Lonzo, we will miss your defense and awesome court vision/playmaking, wish you the best & I hope you become a star in couple years once you can shoot good.

My sentiments precisely.

Lebron23
10-03-2020, 02:39 AM
Lakers won the trade

Spurs m8
10-03-2020, 02:46 AM
Lakers won the trade

You REALLY need a life...bumping these old threads is REALLY sad

Its just boring Internet, as well

Get a life

k0kakw0rld
10-03-2020, 02:53 AM
ISH is full of NBA experts :roll::oldlol::lol

BigKobeFan
10-03-2020, 03:08 AM
You REALLY need a life...bumping these old threads is REALLY sad

Its just boring Internet, as well

Get a life

He is a virgin

Lakers Legend#32
10-03-2020, 03:11 AM
Pelicans are incompetent. They will blow this up on their own.

SouBeachTalents
10-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Yep.

Pelicans fleeced the lakers
:oldlol: