This is amazing. Fresh off the Raptors dethroning the Champs, it

Mask the Embiid
06-17-2019, 12:06 PM
LeRatings will always be a bigger story than the NBA Finals.....Deal With IT

LeDraw LeCashCow

Manny98
06-17-2019, 12:10 PM
LeFam stays winning :banana:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IdenticalDeliriousAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2019, 12:10 PM
Why is that a surprise?

League has to squeeze the little remaining juice out of that orange before it’s done. He’s a top-five player of all time. He’s the biggest current name in the sport. He’s on the biggest franchise in the sport.

There’s no way they were going to let him miss another playoffs. It was terrible for them this year. That’s bad for business of the league.

So they planted the former GM he liked in New Orleans, to get the deal done to send Anthony Davis to the Lakers.

And the league also compensated New Orleans and the fan base also with the much coveted number one pick for hyped Zion.

The league has long moved away from being strictly sport. It’s an entertainment business. This should’ve been expected.

sdot_thadon
06-17-2019, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Why is that a surprise?

League has to squeeze the little remaining juice out of that orange before it

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2019, 12:14 PM
and they froze David Stern's resignation letter on their nazi moonbase above the flat earth.:oldlol:
No. The thing I presented sounds logical.

sdot_thadon
06-17-2019, 12:18 PM
No. The thing I presented sounds logical.
Yeah sure does, along with the missed details i added. https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

next it'll be the warriors aren't injured, but paid off to give lebron a shot at a chip.:oldlol:

egokiller
06-17-2019, 12:19 PM
Ah... the days when the NBA was pure and winning actually meant something and mattered. These days it's a joke for pure entertainment with no real winners since the winning didn't happen organically and refs are told which team must win. Oh well. At least I got to watch it when it actually meant something.

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2019, 12:23 PM
Yeah sure does, along with the missed details i added. https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

next it'll be the warriors aren't injured, but paid off to give lebron a shot at a chip.:oldlol:
You’re attacking me instead of what I’m saying. Which means you’re insecure because somewhere in you, you believe what I said as well.

Why wouldn’t the league want to assist in making sure LeBron is in the playoffs again before his body breaks down? He is their biggest money maker, talking point and attraction in the league.

David Griffin magically getting the GM job when that same trade broke down mid season leaving both franchises in disarray and then the subsequent smoking gun of Lakers getting 4th and New Orleans getting 1st was the dead give away.

That’s not even that quirky of a conspiracy as you’re trying to spin it. It’s logically great for business on all ends.

egokiller
06-17-2019, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]You

sdot_thadon
06-17-2019, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]You

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2019, 12:49 PM
Why wouldn't he be insecure. His hero is once again having to collude to attempt to get rings. He already lost, and the insecurity is ever so apparent.

Oh well.

Another one. :applause:
Well, I mean, that

sportjames23
06-17-2019, 01:15 PM
Why wouldn't he be insecure. His hero is once again having to collude to attempt to get rings. He already lost, and the insecurity is ever so apparent.

Oh well.

https://i.ibb.co/vP2Pvzc/khalid.gif

bullettooth
06-17-2019, 01:35 PM
LeFam stays winning :banana:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IdenticalDeliriousAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

It's embarrassing how out of touch you are.

You call this winning; about a dude with 6 finals losses while being manufactured.

You're an oblivious moron.

MaxPlayer
06-17-2019, 01:51 PM
That's why I go to ISH, to get away from all the Lebron talk.

Manny98
06-17-2019, 01:56 PM
It's embarrassing how out of touch you are.

You call this winning; about a dude with 6 finals losses while being manufactured.

You're an oblivious moron.
LeBron about to win 2/3 with AD

5 championships = loser lol your the one that's out of touch

Even 3 championships is more than 99% of players ever

LeBron is nothing but a winner :applause:

LAmbruh
06-17-2019, 01:58 PM
We Win Again !!:rockon:

ArbitraryWater
06-17-2019, 02:03 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/5ea82b7c2c5a31913a978edb75721a81.png

Hey Yo
06-17-2019, 02:12 PM

stalkerforlife
06-17-2019, 02:23 PM
LeRatings will always be a bigger story than the NBA Finals.....Deal With IT

LeDraw LeCashCow

Wrong.

19 finals was higher rated than Bran's last two and that didn't even include Canadian viewership.

:roll:

bullettooth
06-17-2019, 02:25 PM
Wrong.

19 finals was higher rated than Bran's last two and that didn't even include Canadian viewership.

:roll:

:lol

So why the **** is the media still slobbering all over LeBron's cawk? The hell do they have to gain by it?

stalkerforlife
06-17-2019, 02:25 PM

Oh well.

Another one.

He colluded AGAIN.

stalkerforlife
06-17-2019, 02:27 PM
:lol

So why the **** is the media still slobbering all over LeBron's cawk? The hell do they have to gain by it?

They know Bran's camp isn't above spilling the beans on the collusion between the league and the media to create Bran.

NASH = BEST
06-17-2019, 02:30 PM

LAmbruh
06-17-2019, 02:34 PM
He it again!!:roll:

SouBeachTalents
06-17-2019, 02:50 PM
That's why I go to ISH, to get away from all the Lebron talk.
:oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
06-17-2019, 03:37 PM
Only the GOAT would cause the national media to focus on him instead of the recent NBA champs:applause: :bowdown:

LeDaddy

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2019, 07:41 PM
Completely agree with all of this and those that don't either don't understand the business aspect of it or are delusional af.

This all became too obvious, and AD going to the Lakers was set in stone, when the Pelicans with 6% chance magically won the lottery and the Lakers were also gifted the 4th pick of the draft. Its not like the league hasn't done this before. Remember Cleveland with ridiculous odds winning back-to-back lotteries after losing LeBron to Miami?

Just another example of the NBA doing their best to please both Disney and disgruntled team owners. It's business as usual and the sport aspect of it takes a back seat to it.
Good lord, practicality, and intelligence still does exist in the world and on inside hoops LOL.

I don’t get why the LeBron fans are getting their panties in a bunch. I said he’s a top-five player of all time. But this was clearly a league assisted operation. It’s obvious.

It became crystal clear on draft lottery night. For the same reasons you stated. It was telegraphed. It’s good business for all involved. For smaller market teams. New Orleans fans. Now New Orleans roster.

And obviously for LeBron / Lakers, The second biggest market, and biggest name in the industry. The league needs him to be competitive and in the playoffs these last few years left of the twilight of his prime.

The league started segueing from being an actual sport, into pure entertainment soap opera starting around 2015 or 2016.

Particularly under Adams Silver.

Spurs m8
06-17-2019, 07:45 PM
Acting like ESPN is some sort of respectable benchmark for anything LMFAO

We all know he didn't make the playoffs and needed to recruit a Top 3 PER player.

Real talk

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2019, 07:52 PM
Acting like ESPN is some sort of respectable benchmark for anything LMFAO

We all know he didn't make the playoffs and needed to recruit a Top 3 PER player.

Real talk
Top 3 PER player of all time

1) MJ (GOAT)
2) LeBron
3) A. Davis

No excuses.

Bankaii
06-17-2019, 09:43 PM

1) MJ (GOAT)
2) LeBron
3) A. Davis

No excuses.
You

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2019, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=Bankaii]You

TheMan
06-17-2019, 10:29 PM
Am I not allowed to comment multiple times or to respond to other people who reply directly to me?

What are you the post count ratio Nazi?

More importantly why are you so mad about it?

Or does the logic bombs rustle your Three 6 Mafia underroos? Do you still believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny as well?

Got 'em

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2019, 10:45 PM

Got 'em
More importantly, how is he able to judge post count ratio? LOL

He has basically half the amount of my posts, in TWO less years since I registered this user name.

Just another out of touch mother

TheMan
06-17-2019, 11:03 PM
More importantly, how is he able to judge post count ratio? LOL

He has basically half the amount of my posts, in TWO less years since I registered this user name.

Just another out of touch mother’s basement dwelling Three 6 Mafia loser. Living vicariously through an all-time great level underachiever.

Too easy, coach

MJ fans stay winning :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2019, 05:49 AM
Too easy, coach

:roll: :roll:

Kblaze8855
06-18-2019, 05:57 AM
Go anywhere basketball fans are and Lebron talked about more than the Raptors. 3ball alone has more Lebron topics on the first page than there are topics on the Raptors title.

Andrei89
06-18-2019, 06:08 AM
Go anywhere basketball fans are and Lebron talked about more than the Raptors. 3ball alone has more Lebron topics on the first page than there are topics on the Raptors title.

:lol :lol

Ever thought of bringing this forum to its former glory? Not sure how much power you have as a mod but this place is such trash right now. Lebron haters and Lebron stans going at eachother day and night with stupid basketball arguments

coin24
06-18-2019, 06:12 AM
Because its all about the drama and narrative now, not the actual sport..
What gets the clicks..

Turbo Slayer
06-18-2019, 01:54 PM

1) MJ (GOAT)
2) LeBron
3) A. Davis

No excuses.

WAT!?!

:bowdown: