06-21-2019, 10:27 PM
Participation trophies? :confusedshrug:

Don

StrongLurk
06-21-2019, 10:33 PM
Participation trophies? :confusedshrug:

Don’t people play sports to win?

3 rings, 3FMVPS...sounds like a winner?

Is Allen Iverson a loser? What about Charles Barkley?

The Iron Fist
06-21-2019, 10:37 PM
3 rings, 3FMVPS...sounds like a winner?

Is Allen Iverson a loser? What about Charles Barkley?
Sounds like it, until we see you guys bragging how he made 9 finals. :cheers: Then the context of the matter takes over and well. :rant He made 8 straight finals:rant

egokiller
06-21-2019, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=The Iron Fist]Participation trophies? :confusedshrug:

Don

The Iron Fist
06-21-2019, 10:40 PM
The only fan base to be proud of showing up to the finals instead of winning the finals.
The Al Bundys of fans.

StrongLurk
06-21-2019, 10:40 PM
Sounds like it, until we see you guys bragging how he made 9 finals. :cheers: Then the context of the matter takes over and well. :rant He made 8 straight finals:rant

I've never bragged about Lebron making the finals. I've bragged about his dominance of the game of basketball.

egokiller
06-21-2019, 10:42 PM
The Al Bundys of fans.

I wouldn't even give them that much cred. Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in one game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikpddPf79g

SpaceJam
06-21-2019, 10:46 PM
Why do Kobe fans need to jump onto the next big thing hoping they are able to do something Kobe couldn’t. Become a consensus top 3 player like LeBron (Kawhi, Curry, Giannis) than drop em the first sign of not being bout it

Bronbron23
06-21-2019, 11:49 PM

Don

BigKobeFan
06-21-2019, 11:56 PM
When you are on wheels...participation trophies are all you get

bullettooth
06-22-2019, 12:00 AM

Don

StrongLurk
06-22-2019, 12:09 AM
They're millennial kids. Participation awards mean a lot for these underachievers.

Participation awards aren't real things. And even if they were, wouldn't you blame the parents for it?

AKA non-millenials? Besides, millenials are pretty much all adults now...I think you want to complain about Gen-Z if you are older but still ignorant.

TheCorporation
06-22-2019, 12:14 AM

How many did Jordan make straight? 3 I heard :eek:

TheCorporation
06-22-2019, 12:15 AM
Ill admit it annoys me when other Bron fans bring up all the finals appearances like it actually means something but Bron still has 3 rings and is about to get another one. Thats still really good. Bird only has three and no one looks at him in a negative light.

Jordan and LeBron both made 13 playoffs yet LeBron has more stats in EVERY statistical category while having MORE championship runs with a DRtg below 101

LBJ is 2 for 3
MJ is 0 for 6 (not a typo)

LBJ has more

Assist
Steals
Blocks
Game Winners
Elim game ppg
WS
VORP
Everything...

it's a bloodbath really

Again..Both. Made. 13. playoffs.
Yikes

RIP Jordan fan boys

bison
06-22-2019, 12:22 AM

Don

TheCorporation
06-22-2019, 12:23 AM
Jordan and LeBron both made 13 playoffs yet LeBron has more stats in EVERY statistical category while having MORE championship runs with a DRtg below 101

LBJ is 2 for 3

LBJ has more

Assist
Steals
Blocks
Game Winners
Elim game ppg
WS
VORP
Everything...

it's a bloodbath really

Yikes

RIP Jordan fan boys

Anyone? I stay slaying Jordan fans. Sorry to crush you :(

The Iron Fist
06-22-2019, 01:12 AM

LBJ is 2 for 3

LBJ has more

Assist
Steals
Blocks
Game Winners
Elim game ppg
WS
VORP
Everything...

it's a bloodbath really

Yikes

RIP Jordan fan boys
:roll: The hurt flowing from your head to your fingertips just oozes in this post.

I
Dont
Care
About
Jordan
:lol
But he still has a better finals record than lesixlosses. Thanks for proving the point about the thread. Enjoy your participation trophy. :cheers:

Manny98
06-22-2019, 06:46 AM
Based off the Olympics medal system

Championship = 5 points

Second place = 3 points

LeBron has - 33 points (3 gold medals 6 silver medals)

Jordan has - 30 points (6 gold medals)

Kobe has - 31 points (5 gold medals 2 silver medals)

34-24 Footwork
06-22-2019, 07:00 AM
I've never bragged about Lebron making the finals. I've bragged about his dominance of the game of basketball.

How are you dominant, but lose more than you win?

YoU should be bragging about the dominance of Curry, Kawhi, and KD.

Unfortunately for you, winning matters.

sportjames23
06-22-2019, 07:01 AM
The only fan base to be proud of showing up to the finals instead of winning the finals.

Sadly true. And I say this as the biggest Lebron fan here. :(

sportjames23
06-22-2019, 07:08 AM
https://media.tenor.com/images/23d7857ef40ecce1154b5c28ac0471e2/tenor.gif

Indeed.

34-24 Footwork
06-22-2019, 07:16 AM
:roll: The hurt flowing from your head to your fingertips just oozes in this post.

I
Dont
Care
About
Jordan
:lol
But he still has a better finals record than lesixlosses. Thanks for proving the point about the thread. Enjoy your participation trophy. :cheers:

Lol

I remember these nerds used to ALWAYS list "8 straight finals" as an accomplishment but they've completely stopped after this season :lol

Kawhi- first year out East and scrimmaged his way to a ring.

The Iron Fist
06-22-2019, 07:46 AM
Ill admit it annoys me when other Bron fans bring up all the finals appearances like it actually means something but Bron still has 3 rings and is about to get another one. Thats still really good. Bird only has three and no one looks at him in a negative light.
3 rings is good. Just not goat good. Especially when you factor in the 6 losses. And people dont look to Bird in a negative light because he doesnt have a stanbase who only watched him and proclaim him as the best ever.

The Iron Fist
06-22-2019, 07:47 AM
When you are on wheels...participation trophies are all you get
:roll: :roll: :cheers:

Bronbron23
06-22-2019, 07:53 AM

LBJ is 2 for 3

LBJ has more

Assist
Steals
Blocks
Game Winners
Elim game ppg
WS
VORP
Everything...

it's a bloodbath really

Yikes

RIP Jordan fan boys
I'm a a fan of both so it's a win win for me buddy. The problem with your arguments for LeBron is it's always stats based not winning based. Better stats dosnt always translate into better player or better winner. If mj played a more ball dominant style like LeBron does instead of playing in the triangle he would have had better stats then he did but less wins. The way LeBron plays is great for stats but not great for winning. There's no ball movement. It's just him trying to find guys coming of screens and cuts or trying to find guys in a pick and roll.

This is why LeBron has lost to teams with less talent but who play better team ball. Crazy Bron Stan's like yourself will never get this concept because you don't actually know basketball.

Manny98
06-22-2019, 07:58 AM
I'm a a fan of both so it's a win win for me buddy. The problem with your arguments for LeBron is it's always stats based not winning based. Better stats dosnt always translate into better player or better winner. If mj played a more ball dominant style like LeBron does instead of playing in the triangle he would have had better stats then he did but less wins. The way LeBron plays is great for stats but not great for winning. There's no ball movement. It's just him trying to find guys coming of screens and cuts or trying to find guys in a pick and roll.

This is why LeBron has lost to teams with less talent but who play better team ball. Crazy Bron Stan's like yourself will never get this concept because you don't actually know basketball.
LeBron has never lost to a team with less talent stop lying

And the fact that Jordan can only win in the triangle offense whilst LeBron can win in his own offense whilst achieving GOAT stats proves that LeBron is better :applause:

Manny98
06-22-2019, 08:01 AM
3 rings is good. Just not goat good. Especially when you factor in the 6 losses. And people dont look to Bird in a negative light because he doesnt have a stanbase who only watched him and proclaim him as the best ever.
LeBron will finish off with 5 rings and 11 conference championships and would have brought a championship to 3 different franchises when its all said and done

Who else has that kind of GOAT resume

Manny98
06-22-2019, 08:03 AM
Lol

I remember these nerds used to ALWAYS list "8 straight finals" as an accomplishment but they've completely stopped after this season :lol

Good for Kawhi.

Now he needs to win 7 more consecutive conference championships to match the GOAT :applause:

Bronbron23
06-22-2019, 08:05 AM
LeBron has never lost to a team with less talent stop lying

And the fact that Jordan can only win in the triangle offense whilst LeBron can win in his own offense whilst achieving GOAT stats proves that LeBron is better :applause:
What you really are a crazy Stan. Orlando, Mavs and spurs were all less talented than brons teams.

As far as giving LeBron credit for winning less than he should because like you he values stats over team success, well I won't even bother trying to educate you on why that's idiotic. Like I said LeBron Stan's will never understand because they don't know basketball. They only know stats.

Manny98
06-22-2019, 08:13 AM
Duncan, Kawhi, Parker and Manu = less talented than LeBron with a crippled Wade and a bunch of old washed up scrubs :oldlol:

The 2011 Heat had absolutely no depth whatsoever basically a 3 man team

And that 09 Magic had 4 players that could give you 20+ on any given night, STACKED

Whilst all LeBron had that year was Mo Williams

Bronbron23
06-22-2019, 08:32 AM
Duncan, Kawhi, Parker and Manu = less talented than LeBron with a crippled Wade and a bunch of old washed up scrubs :oldlol:

The 2011 Heat had absolutely no depth whatsoever basically a 3 man team

And that 09 Magic had 4 players that could give you 20+ on any given night, STACKED

Whilst all LeBron had that year was Mo Williams
See kids this is a perfect example of why some Bron Stan's are crazy and don't know basketball. This guy calls Wade crippled even though he was only 32 and still a all star. Meanwhile Duncan and manu were 36 and 37 and well past there primes.

And Orlando had a bunch of role players. Yeah they were good role players but they didn't have any stars other than Howard who isn't even a scoring threat. The reason why on any given day there were 4 guys that could give you 20 was because of how they played. Ball movement and threes. Orlando were the warriors before the warriors just without the talent.

Bronbron23
06-22-2019, 08:45 AM
LeBron will finish off with 5 rings and 11 conference championships and would have brought a championship to 3 different franchises when its all said and done

If he does win 2 more than that totally changes the discussion so we'll have to just wait and see. Conference chips and winning on different teams dosnt really mean anything though. runner up trophies are nothing and Literally any atg could go to another team with the kind of help LeBron did and win.

Bronbron23
06-22-2019, 08:50 AM
Nah it's not goat good but it's top10 good maybe top 5 good. Personally I have mj, kobe, magic and Kareem over LeBron. A case could be made for wilt, Duncan and Russell also.

And yeah I agree that some fans are the reason for his hate but that's pretty much most fan bases now days

Manny98
06-22-2019, 08:55 AM
If he does win 2 more than that totally changes the discussion so we'll have to just wait and see. Conference chips and winning on different teams dosnt really mean anything though. runner up trophies are nothing and Literally any atg could go to another team with the kind of help LeBron did and win.
Then why did Wade & Bosh fail to make the playoffs after LeBron left. If those Heat teams were so stacked surely they would have remained title contenders like the 94 Bulls right :confusedshrug:

Why did Kyrie & Love struggle to win in the games that LeBron missed in Cleveland :confusedshrug:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-22-2019, 10:00 AM
Nah it's not goat good but it's top10 good maybe top 5 good. Personally I have mj, kobe, magic and Kareem over LeBron. A case could be made for wilt, Duncan and Russell also.

And yeah I agree that some fans are the reason for his hate but that's pretty much most fan bases now days

Why Kobe > Lebron?

No hate. I'm asking because you're a Lebron fan.

The Iron Fist
06-22-2019, 10:30 AM

Kareem. 6 rings 10 championships 2 teams. Winning record in finals. >>>>> lebron

Manny98
06-22-2019, 11:21 AM
Kareem. 6 rings 10 championships 2 teams. Winning record in finals. >>>>> lebron
Kareem only has 2 FMVP so LeBron is automatically better

LAmbruh
06-22-2019, 12:06 PM
damn, Manny singlehandly shut this thread down 1v8

easy work :applause:

egokiller
06-22-2019, 12:24 PM
Manny getting destroyed up in here. Why is a burger flipper from the Philippines that cries himself to sleep every night over never having watched GOAT MJ still think he is an effective troll? :roll:

TheCorporation
06-22-2019, 12:32 PM
Lol

Only 7 more to go for Kawhi to reach King James' 8

Jordan did 3 in a row, not bad
Shaq did 3, too

We shall see.

The bar has been set

LeBar

TheCorporation
06-22-2019, 12:35 PM
Manny getting destroyed up in here. Why is a burger flipper from the Philippines that cries himself to sleep every night over never having watched GOAT MJ still think he is an effective troll? :roll:

Don't you legitimately work at McDonald's tho?

sportjames23
06-22-2019, 12:43 PM

Why you projecting, baby boi?

StrongLurk
06-22-2019, 12:52 PM
How are you dominant, but lose more than you win?

YoU should be bragging about the dominance of Curry, Kawhi, and KD.

Unfortunately for you, winning matters.

Every player after the 50's/60's Celtics must not be dominant then since they have lost more than they won :confusedshrug:

Horry 7/16
Pippen 6/17
Fisher 5/18
Kobe 5/20

:hammerhead:

Manny98
06-22-2019, 12:59 PM
He claimed that the tiles were a different colour behind the counter than on the store floor

Only a McDonald's employee would know something like that :oldlol:

Bronbron23
06-22-2019, 01:35 PM
Then why did Wade & Bosh fail to make the playoffs after LeBron left. If those Heat teams were so stacked surely they would have remained title contenders like the 94 Bulls right :confusedshrug:

Why did Kyrie & Love struggle to win in the games that LeBron missed in Cleveland :confusedshrug:
I never said they were so stacked but with 2 all stars and the apparent goat they were very good.and the reason they didn't make the playoffs is the same reason LeBron didn't make the playoffs this year which is injuries. Wade missed 20 games and bosh half the season.

And Kyrie and love struggled because Clevelands system was based around lebron dominating the ball. Of course there gonna struggle when he's out because he is the system instead of a part of the system. The 94 bulls were similar to Greg pop spurs. They had a system in place where stars fit in. That's why bulls were still good without mj. Why spurs are still good when there stars are out. Golden state is the same way. These teams emphasis ball movement.

Here's a question that Bron Stan's won't answer. Do you think if LeBron was on the spurs and he left that they still wouldn't win 50 games or more?

Bronbron23
06-22-2019, 01:40 PM
Why Kobe > Lebron?

No hate. I'm asking because you're a Lebron fan.
Yeah I'm a Bron fan but I don't think LeBron is better than Kobe. I've said that many times. LeBron is currently my favorite player but I think both mj and Kobe to a lesser degree is better or at least as good

Manny98
06-22-2019, 02:02 PM
BronBron your not a LeBron fan your not fooling anyone :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-22-2019, 02:20 PM
Yeah I'm a Bron fan but I don't think LeBron is better than Kobe. I've said that many times. LeBron is currently my favorite player but I think both mj and Kobe to a lesser degree is better or at least as good

Yeah I get that.

I'm asking why though. What makes Kobe "better"?

SamuraiSWISH
06-22-2019, 02:26 PM
Yeah I get that.

I think a legitimate argument at this point could be made that he

Bronbron23
06-22-2019, 02:31 PM
Nah man I'm a fan I'm just not a Stan like you. You and other Stan's act like there fav players are gods or something. Your like blind followers who don't think they can do any wrong. Y'all act like these people are your damn fathers or brothers or something. It's pathetic. I like LeBron but he's not perfect. I like mj a little more but he wasn't perfect either.

Bronbron23
06-22-2019, 02:48 PM
Yeah I get that.

Well I don't focus on stats as much. Yeah they have there place but I go more by eye test. I think Kobe's competitivene, aggression and skill, particularly in the post and mid range is the deciding factor. I think that Kobe much like mj can demoralize there competition more because when there on it feels like there's nothing you can do to stop them. It's very intimidating and it puts fear in there competition. I don't think Bron has that. He can't kill you in every aspect of the game like those two. His competition arnt scared of him because they don't fear his game. They know he has weaknesses like post play, mid range and foul shooting.

Turbo Slayer
06-22-2019, 10:24 PM
nah

TheCorporation
06-22-2019, 10:30 PM

+1

Big time troll account

Bronbron23
06-23-2019, 12:17 AM
+1

Big time troll account
Says you and Manny. The two biggest LeBron Stan's I've ever seen. I'm a fan y'all are Stan's there's a big difference. Again you guys are pathetic. All Stans are pathetic. To love someone as much as y'all love LeBron without even knowing the guy is pathetic as hell. I like LeBron, Kobe and mj but I don't feel any allegiance to them. They're all great players but they all have faults. Mj is douche bag. It's well known that he's one of the biggest jerks in the game. Kobe can be a mindless chucker. He probably has the worst shot selection out of all the greats. He was a snitch too. LeBron cares more about stats then winning.

It's ok to honestly assess your favorite player you know. They have no idea who you are and if they did would think your as pathetic as I do :facepalm

TheCorporation
06-23-2019, 01:00 AM
Says you and Manny. The two biggest LeBron Stan's I've ever seen. I'm a fan y'all are Stan's there's a big difference. Again you guys are pathetic. All Stans are pathetic. To love someone as much as y'all love LeBron without even knowing the guy is pathetic as hell. I like LeBron, Kobe and mj but I don't feel any allegiance to them. They're all great players but they all have faults. Mj is douche bag. It's well known that he's one of the biggest jerks in the game. Kobe can be a mindless chucker. He probably has the worst shot selection out of all the greats. He was a snitch too. LeBron cares more about stats then winning.

It's ok to honestly assess your favorite player you know. They have no idea who you are and if they did would think your as pathetic as I do :facepalm

Your name is literally BronBron23 and all you do is bash him and prop up MJ and Kobe and you say you like Kobe "more" but your name is...BronBron23

Who is pathetic again?

Bronbron23
06-23-2019, 05:08 AM
Your name is literally BronBron23 and all you do is bash him and prop up MJ and Kobe and you say you like Kobe "more" but your name is...BronBron23

Who is pathetic again?
That's not all the do. I've defender him many times on here. Only time I argue against him is when idiots like you and Manny say some dumb shit like he's better than mj. Unfortunately y'all say dumb shit all the time. I like LeBron but like mj and Kobe a little more. What's so hard to understand about that? I didn't name myself jordan23 or kobe24 because they don't play anymore. Plus it's just a forum name dude. I had to pick something and LeBron's my favorite active player so that's what I picked. It doesn't have any serious meaning or anything. This forum isn't that serious.

RealSkipBayless
06-23-2019, 05:18 AM
Who is pathetic again?
YOU.. simon

SpaceJam
06-23-2019, 05:30 AM
YOU.. simon

SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUP

TheCorporation
06-23-2019, 10:25 AM
That's not all the do. I've defender him many times on here. Only time I argue against him is when idiots like you and Manny say some dumb shit like he's better than mj. Unfortunately y'all say dumb shit all the time. I like LeBron but like mj and Kobe a little more. What's so hard to understand about that? I didn't name myself jordan23 or kobe24 because they don't play anymore. Plus it's just a forum name dude. I had to pick something and LeBron's my favorite active player so that's what I picked. It doesn't have any serious meaning or anything. This forum isn't that serious.

Who is pathetic again?