View Full Version : Kyrie and NOT LeBron Was The Real Cancer

FireDavidKahn
06-23-2019, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE]Sean Grande

Verified account

@SeanGrandePBP
Follow Follow @SeanGrandePBP
More
As the brilliant @SarahKSilverman reminds us...if you have story after story of all the

ArbitraryWater
06-23-2019, 10:05 AM
yea, its obvious by now.

he basically even admitted it in that apology.

Shogon
06-23-2019, 10:08 AM
Kyrie is the cancer, it's true... but... this statement...

"As the brilliant @SarahKSilverman reminds us...if you have story after story of all the “bad roommates” you’ve had over the years?"

Doesn't mean anything.

Kyrie has literally only been on two teams. If he ends up being on four or five teams or six before his career ends and there are problems everywhere, then it becomes more likely, sorta like Jimmy Butler is going to have a hard time shaking that reputation, but...

Statistically speaking, most people are incredibly selfish and pieces of shit human beings that completely lack empathy and sympathy. I've never had a good roommate. Ever.

TheCorporation
06-23-2019, 10:24 AM
Wow

How was James able to elevate this cancer in 2016 :eek:

Goat
Chip

red1
06-23-2019, 10:40 AM
kyrie was always a moron the kid thought the earth was flat for ****s sake. even if he was just trying to be funny by being controversial it still makes him look stupid as hell because you can tell he was semi-serious.

jesus christ flat earth. it doesn't get any dumber than that

LAmbruh
06-23-2019, 11:22 AM
Yep he was the common denominator in all of Cavs Locker room issues.

paksat
06-23-2019, 11:23 AM
Wow

How was James able to elevate this cancer in 2016 :eek:

Goat
Chip

this is wheels kblaze

paksat
06-23-2019, 11:25 AM
kyrie was always a moron the kid thought the earth was flat for ****s sake. even if he was just trying to be funny by being controversial it still makes him look stupid as hell because you can tell he was semi-serious.

jesus christ flat earth. it doesn't get any dumber than that

The guy is just completely up himself

for some one that makes it very clear and has talked openly about using alchemy, aka spiritual help aka the ****ing devil, to help him on the basketball court.. that's really really cowardly

red1
06-23-2019, 11:29 AM
The guy is just completely up himself

for some one that makes it very clear and has talked openly about using alchemy, aka spiritual help aka the ****ing devil, to help him on the basketball court.. that's really really cowardly
not really sure what you're talking about here pakt-ass, but yeah, kyrie is a moron.

paksat
06-23-2019, 11:32 AM
not really sure what you're talking about here pakt-ass, but yeah, kyrie is a moron.

can't read?

what's on his shoe? I thought you nerds knew everything :roll:

LAmbruh
06-23-2019, 12:02 PM
Pakrat believes in witchcraft

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

egokiller
06-23-2019, 12:06 PM
Imagine being so unclutch in the finals with 0/8 go ahead shots that you need kyrie to seal the deal.

No wonder why Kyrie gets more respect than lebron in CLE. :applause:

red1
06-23-2019, 12:27 PM
Imagine being so unclutch in the finals with 0/8 go ahead shots that you need kyrie to seal the deal.

imagine running away from an anonymous online account like a scared dog with his tail tucked between his legs.

oh wait...

red1
06-23-2019, 12:28 PM
yeah the guy is a weirdo. just like kyrie.

egokiller
06-23-2019, 12:28 PM
imagine running away from an anonymous online account like a scared dog with his tail tucked between his legs.

oh wait...

Cool story. Maybe one day someone will believe it.

red1
06-23-2019, 12:31 PM
Cool story. Maybe one day someone will believe it.
deep down you'll always know that you're a bitch - you can't hide from yourself straight_ballin you lost the moment you made the new account and it feels good reminding you when you make homo post after homo post. :pimp:

egokiller
06-23-2019, 12:33 PM
deep down you'll always know that you're a bitch - you can't hide from yourself straight_ballin you lost the moment you made the new account and it feels good reminding you when you make homo post after homo post. :pimp:

Deep down you

red1
06-23-2019, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]Deep down you

egokiller
06-23-2019, 12:40 PM
new account - july 2016 - exactly when straight_ballin retired from being ass-raped...

hmmm... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Not even close to the same posting style, but whatever you need to tell yourself. I

red1
06-23-2019, 12:43 PM
Not even close to the same posting style, but whatever you need to tell yourself. I’m actually surprised that cat hasn’t come back on here to rub in the 6 finals losses. :applause:
you aren't fooling anyone and it's hilarious how embarrassing it is :oldlol:

I just love reminding you because I know it bothers you - after all it bothered you enough to account_hop and get clowned to this day :oldlol:

RRR3
06-23-2019, 12:43 PM
Lmao it’s the exact same posting style.

Just like your LBJFTW account too.

You ain’t fooling no one buddy.

Manny98
06-23-2019, 12:44 PM
D'lo was a locker room cancer for the Lakers and Brooklyn turned him into a mature leader and all star

Our culture will do the same with Kyrie :applause:

red1
06-23-2019, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Lmao it

egokiller
06-23-2019, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Lmao it

paksat
06-23-2019, 01:30 PM

oh i guess kyrie is just having a laugh with his own personal comments

gawd damn you bron fam are dumb :banghead:

egokiller
06-23-2019, 01:44 PM
oh i guess kyrie is just having a laugh with his own personal comments

gawd damn you bron fam are dumb :banghead:

:roll:

Another one

hold this L
06-23-2019, 01:57 PM
Except that Lebron has also been a locker room cancer in every single team he's been in. Great topic OP, make sure stroke Lebron's balls a bit more the next time you make another topic.

They're both cancers in terms of character. At least Lebron has the equity to kind of deal with it.

guy
06-23-2019, 02:18 PM
You can apply the same argument to Lebron. If everywhere he goes, his coaches and teammates always stink, etc.

RRR3
06-23-2019, 02:35 PM
Except that Lebron has also been a locker room cancer in every single team he's been in. Great topic OP, make sure stroke Lebron's balls a bit more the next time you make another topic.

They're both cancers in terms of character. At least Lebron has the equity to kind of deal with it.
Member when you were confident about the finals?

TheCorporation
06-23-2019, 03:14 PM

oh wait...

TheCorporation
06-23-2019, 03:17 PM

Baaang!

https://i.postimg.cc/cHzgkscx/Mike-Breen-Bang.jpg

egokiller
06-23-2019, 03:18 PM

oh wait...

Cool story.

Another one. :applause: :banana:

TheCorporation
06-23-2019, 03:35 PM
Cool story.

Another one. :applause: :banana:

Where did your Straight Ballin account go? That's your alt right?

Or do you want us to believe you are just

both randomly from Cleveland
both hate LeBron
both are low IQ
both linked to 2016, as one disappeared in 2016 while one appeared in 2016

egokiller
06-23-2019, 03:38 PM
Another one!

Trolling wheels is fun! :banana:

TheCorporation
06-23-2019, 03:40 PM
Another one!

Trolling wheels is fun! :banana:

Where did your Straight Ballin account go? That's your alt right?

Or do you want us to believe you are just

both randomly from Cleveland
both hate LeBron
both are low IQ
both linked to 2016, as one disappeared in 2016 while one appeared in 2016

Charlie Sheen
06-23-2019, 04:32 PM

Pretty much what I came to post. :cheers:

Spurs m8
06-23-2019, 04:49 PM
They're both cancers....deal with it, OP

Look at the Lakers in the past year, completely decimated by cancer.

hold this L
06-23-2019, 05:13 PM
Member when you were confident about the finals?
I do. And the team lost. I'm still proud of them, who could see Klay falling down after KD? :confusedshrug:

Spurs m8
06-23-2019, 05:25 PM
I do. And the team lost. I'm still proud of them, who could see Klay falling down after KD? :confusedshrug:

At least you weren't swept with a full team, Bron style.

LAmbruh
06-23-2019, 05:41 PM
good thing we finally got down to the bottom of this tirade and officially confirmed Kyrie has been the pin point disaster of each franchise he's been on

case closed

FireDavidKahn
06-23-2019, 07:36 PM
They're both cancers....deal with it, OP

Look at the Lakers in the past year, completely decimated by cancer.
That was precise surgery by LeBron to remove the cancer that Kobe started.

LeBron delivered AD, who is just going into his prime and is young and will resign long term, into your laps and you guys call him a cancer.:oldlol:

Spurs m8
06-23-2019, 07:39 PM
That was precise surgery by LeBron to remove the cancer that Kobe started.

LeBron delivered AD, who is just going into his prime and is young and will resign long term, into your laps and you guys call him a cancer.:oldlol:

I mean, even you must know he is cancer with his history lol

oh wow, he ruined a while team to get one empty stats player who also has no integrity...what an accomplishment

Wally450
06-23-2019, 07:57 PM