PDA

View Full Version : Amazing 2 hear legends like Shaq and Pippen say Jordan is better than LBJ "no contest

Kidbasketball20
06-24-2019, 05:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tfv-3QWGi0

IT's not even a question.

I trust legends like Shaq over keyboard jockeys like Ryan Hollins and posters on ISH. See how ridiculous Hollins sounds?

It GOES:

Jordan > Kawhi > Kobe > LeBron

Uncle Drew
06-24-2019, 05:03 AM
Why are you Asian?

SpaceJam
06-24-2019, 05:09 AM
So I'm suppose to believe Dr J is the GOAT because Shaq told me?

SpaceJam
06-24-2019, 05:12 AM
Also laughing at you thinking Pippen's opinions hold ANY weight at all

But the truth of the matter is it’s not a fair comparison to LeBron or Michael. One guy is considered a two guard and one guy is considered a small forward. They definitely are great in their era. They’re both the greatest in their era, but to say who is the greatest, we will never know that.

“In my eye, Wilt Chamberlain is the greatest basketball player. But Michael and LeBron should never be compared.

I don’t think he’s surpassed Kobe at all, no.

“The numbers don’t lie. He’s right there. He probably will never catch him in terms of MVP, but in terms of statistics, LeBron is right there. And when you look across the board — not just scoring — check his assists, check his rebounds … he’s probably ahead of Jordan.”

LeBron James Isn't Better Than Me Until He Wins 6 Championships

That's 4 different takes Pippen has had over the years, all with 4 different answers lmaaaao

egokiller
06-24-2019, 08:35 AM
Why are you Asian?

Why can't Lebron win without James Jones?

Gileraracer
06-24-2019, 09:10 AM
Why can't Lebron win without James Jones?

PLUS at least 2 superstars

Mr Feeny
06-24-2019, 11:01 AM
Why are you Asian?

Why does everyone keep asking whether he is Asian? What indication is there that he is Asian?

superduper
06-24-2019, 11:21 AM
Why does everyone keep asking whether he is Asian? What indication is there that he is Asian?

Even if he is, how are people still using race as insults in 2019 :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
06-24-2019, 11:24 AM
Even if he is, how are people still using race as insults in 2019 :oldlol:

This site consists of about 6 users. 2 do the users are 12 year olds who control 99% of the accounts and do nothing but switch alts to agree with themselves. What do you expect?

I found insults like that silly when I was in grade school. And they're much sillier when you're an adult. But I imagine that the ones levelling them are kids.

RealSkipBayless
06-24-2019, 11:25 AM
Isn

egokiller
06-24-2019, 12:58 PM
Isn’t Simon like 21?

Ya around there, but the fact that we are told with a high level of confidence that he's actually related to Jeff is the icing on the cake.

If true, then watching your own blood get their shit handed to them everyday on your own message board sounds like a real treat. The fam wraps up their day with:

"I wish MJ was never played in the NBA!"

:lol :lol :lol

Kidbasketball20
06-24-2019, 05:13 PM
I used to post more regularly on this board like... a year or so ago and the comments were 85% all Asian bulshit..:facepalm

pleasantly surprised to see people realized it's 2019 :cheers:

egokiller
06-24-2019, 06:06 PM
I used to post more regularly on this board like... a year or so ago and the comments were 85% all Asian bulshit..:facepalm

pleasantly surprised to see people realized it's 2019 :cheers:

Pay no attention to uncle drew, just another dillusuional lebron fan boy that thinks showing up = winning.

Uncle Drew
06-24-2019, 06:25 PM
Pay no attention to uncle drew, just another dillusuional lebron fan boy that thinks showing up = winning.
Your Straight Ballin accounts knows that is true.

egokiller
06-24-2019, 06:29 PM
Your Straight Ballin accounts knows that is true.

Another one

:hammertime: