PDA

View Full Version : Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

stalkerforlife
06-24-2019, 01:02 PM
NOW it's unfair.

:facepalm

How many damn stars do they need?

Everyone knows Jimmer is Curry lite.

Without racism, Jimmer is a career 20 and 8 guy.

MrFonzworth
06-24-2019, 05:13 PM
:party:

RRR3
06-24-2019, 05:19 PM
:cletus:

sdot_thadon
06-24-2019, 05:22 PM
Here's your big chance Stalker, will the racist warriors and nba panther party allow his shots to go in at a better rate than his last chance?

Bronbron23
06-24-2019, 05:28 PM
Unfortunately I can't tell if this dude is joking or not. I'm assuming he is

RealSkipBayless
06-24-2019, 05:40 PM
Everyone knows Jimmer is Curry lite.

3ball told me that was Mo Williams.

90sgoat
06-24-2019, 07:11 PM
:party: :party: :party:

http://i45.tinypic.com/3145rp1.gif

HoopologyPhD
06-24-2019, 07:17 PM

Wow, looks like an abundance of fast twitch muscles to me!

:party:

smoovegittar
06-24-2019, 08:13 PM
Did your kids make a video of you slobbering over your Jimmer post? :hammerhead:

stalkerforlife
06-24-2019, 11:01 PM
Unfortunately I can't tell if this dude is joking or not. I'm assuming he is

And what would be the joke?

Jimmer dropped 40 on Kawhi Leonard like he was a damn traffic cone.

Was black balled in the NBA.

stalkerforlife
06-24-2019, 11:04 PM
Here's your big chance Stalker, will the racist warriors and nba panther party allow his shots to go in at a better rate than his last chance?

Jimmer is a rhythm player.

He's never been given a chance to get that rhythm.

A miss?

Bench him.

Two misses?

DNP-CD.

Drop 24 at MSG?

Bench him!

Patrick Chewing
06-24-2019, 11:23 PM

Is that Bob Sura??

stalkerforlife
06-24-2019, 11:42 PM
Is that Bob Sura??

Yep.

FKAri
06-24-2019, 11:44 PM

lol @ that defense. Roll man literally open the whole way :oldlol:

smoovegittar
06-25-2019, 05:44 AM
Jimmer is a rhythm player.

He's never been given a chance to get that rhythm.

A miss?

Bench him.

Two misses?

DNP-CD.

Drop 24 at MSG?

Bench him!

Oh, so now MSG is a thing to you? GTFO -

Kblaze8855
06-25-2019, 06:09 AM
Lets ignore that black players exist. And stars. Just among the white high end role players and borderline stars?

Jimmer isnt more talented than....

Brent Barry
Jason Williams
Rex Chapman
Kyle Korver
Kukoc
Redick
Mike Miller
He isnt Jim Paxon at ALL. Not that people remember Johns brother...

He aint Wally. Hes not Keith Van Horn.

Kelly Tripuka was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Jimmer even after he was doing great numbers on those number inflating Pistons.

Kirk Hinrich was WAY better than Jimmer considering I can stick him on a star guard like Wade or Ray Allen and not give him much help. I wouldnt trade prime Kirk for Jimmer and a mid first rounder.

Scott Skiles was better than Jimmer. He was a playmaker and tough as shit. Hed play over Jimmer on toughness alone.

Chandler Parsons clearly better.

Give me Mike Dunleavy jr over Jimmer.

Sarunas Marciulionis was better than Jimmer on his best day.

Jose Calderon was better than Jimmer.

Jimmer isnt even close to the top few tiers of just white non stars.

Jimmer wouldnt knock Luke Ridnour out of the rotation in Seattle. Hed take some of his minutes....but not all of them.

A lot of teams would play Delly just for his defense.

There arent that many guys just among the white guards who Jimmer would displace.

Jimmer wouldnt have taken washed up Jason Williams spot on the Heat. Pat Riley would have him executed by the second quarter for defensive reasons alone. And not like Jwill was a good defender either.

You could have picked way better white guys to latch on.

You want a guy who could have been given a greener light early in his career to maybe shine more....stan JJ Redick. That guy worked his ASS off to get respect and his spot. Now hes in what should be his down years looking like everyones missing piece. Jimmer is no JJ. Give JJ this attention.

Uncle Drew
06-25-2019, 06:22 AM
:cletus:

Bronbron23
06-25-2019, 07:53 AM
And what would be the joke?

Jimmer dropped 40 on Kawhi Leonard like he was a damn traffic cone.

Was black balled in the NBA.
Hahaha yeah ok. How many of those points were off of screens? Jimmer sucks dude. Literally all he can do is shoot spot up threes.he can't pass, He can't get to the whole and he can't defend to save his life. It makes absolutely no sense for the NBA to black ball any white player. The league is ran and mainly sold to white guys. There would be nothing better for the league to have an American white superstar.

You sound like mental health patient with your stupid ass Jew conspiracy theories.

90sgoat
06-25-2019, 08:59 AM

Why has Rubio only played for teams in white-as-snow markets: Minnesota, Utah, Indiana?

chains5000
06-25-2019, 09:09 AM
Why has Rubio only played for teams in white-as-snow markets: Minnesota, Utah, Indiana?

Patrick Chewing
06-25-2019, 10:12 AM
Lets ignore that black players exist. And stars. Just among the white high end role players and borderline stars?

Brent Barry
Jason Williams
Rex Chapman
Kyle Korver
Kukoc
Redick
Mike Miller

Kelly Tripuka was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Jimmer even after he was doing great numbers on those number inflating Pistons.

Kirk Hinrich was WAY better than Jimmer considering I can stick him on a star guard like Wade or Ray Allen and not give him much help. I wouldnt trade prime Kirk for Jimmer and a mid first rounder.

Scott Skiles was better than Jimmer. He was a playmaker and tough as shit. Hed play over Jimmer on toughness alone.

Jimmer wouldnt knock Luke Ridnour out of the rotation in Seattle. Hed take some of his minutes....but not all of them.

There arent that many guys just among the white guards who Jimmer would displace.

Jimmer wouldnt have taken washed up Jason Williams spot on the Heat. Pat Riley would have him executed by the second quarter for defensive reasons alone. And not like Jwill was a good defender either.

You want a guy who could have been given a greener light early in his career to maybe shine more....stan JJ Redick. That guy worked his ASS off to get respect and his spot. Now hes in what should be his down years looking like everyones missing piece. Jimmer is no JJ. Give JJ this attention.

Tom Gugliotta shits on all these guys. Had it not been for an injury-plagued career, Googs is a borderline hall of famer.

stalkerforlife
06-25-2019, 12:03 PM

Brent Barry
Jason Williams
Rex Chapman
Kyle Korver
Kukoc
Redick
Mike Miller

He's a better scorer than any player you mentioned.

Give him free will with 20 shots and it'd be obvious.

But you brothers don't like whites dominating the rock.

You're regurgitating.

Racism doesn't exist against whites...I get your point already.

stalkerforlife
06-25-2019, 12:06 PM
Hahaha yeah ok. How many of those points were off of screens? Jimmer sucks dude. Literally all he can do is shoot spot up threes.he can't pass, He can't get to the whole and he can't defend to save his life. It makes absolutely no sense for the NBA to black ball any white player. The league is ran and mainly sold to white guys. There would be nothing better for the league to have an American white superstar.

You sound like mental health patient with your stupid ass Jew conspiracy theories.

How many points are off screens in the NBA?

What in the world?

The rest of your post is garbage as well.

Doesn't deserve to be addressed

Bronbron23
06-25-2019, 12:16 PM
How many points are off screens in the NBA?

What in the world?

The rest of your post is garbage as well.

Doesn't deserve to be addressed
Yeah dummy that's the point. Nobody really roasts anybody anymore because it's all screens plus the offensive player has all the advantages.

Oh and by saying your not addressing you in fact did address it buddy. Next time just don't say shit and take the L like a man.

stalkerforlife
06-25-2019, 12:19 PM
Yeah dummy that's the point. Nobody really roasts anybody anymore because it's all screens plus the offensive player has all the advantages.

Oh and by saying your not addressing you in fact did address it buddy. Next time just don't say shit and take the L like a man.

If this makes you feel cool, may God have mercy on your soul.

There is no L or W here.

You just spout BS and give yourself e-confidence, but it changes nothing.

You sad little boy.

Kblaze8855
06-25-2019, 12:31 PM
He's a better scorer than any player you mentioned.

Give him free will with 20 shots and it'd be obvious.

But you brothers don't like whites dominating the rock.

You're regurgitating.

He

Kblaze8855
06-25-2019, 12:32 PM
Tom Gugliotta shits on all these guys. Had it not been for an injury-plagued career, Googs is a borderline hall of famer.

I had him on there then decided not to list big men.

Vino24
06-25-2019, 12:32 PM
Wait. So the greatest shooting team in the league needs the greatest shooter in the World? :biggums:

stalkerforlife
06-25-2019, 12:42 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]He

stalkerforlife
06-25-2019, 12:46 PM
I had him on there then decided not to list big men.

What in the world?

You listed plenty of forwards that are not even comparable.

Kukoc
Van Horn
Miller
Korver
Parsons
Dunleavy

You're intellectually dishonest and racist.

You're all over the place.

Kblaze8855
06-25-2019, 12:51 PM

Why do you follow me with your twisted BS all the time?

You've made your point clear.

There's nothing further to discuss.

Considering the issue is where jimmer stands among whites....you really don

Bronbron23
06-25-2019, 12:52 PM
If this makes you feel cool, may God have mercy on your soul.

There is no L or W here.

You just spout BS and give yourself e-confidence, but it changes nothing.

You sad little boy.
I don't feel cool for speaking the truth about jimmer. He actually seems like a good dude and he's obviously working hard and paying his dues to be a NBA player. It just is what it is. He's not very good relatively speaking. The warriors give everyone a chance so hopefully you'll finally realize that jimmer is a mediocre player so you can move on to a more worthy white player.

stalkerforlife
06-25-2019, 12:56 PM
Considering the issue is where jimmer stands among whites....you really don’t have racism to even use.

And I said big men so I didn’t list Googs or several others. Korver and Miller being tall doesn’t make them bigs..

Van horn is arguable.

Googs played some 3 but he’s a traditional big. I wasn’t gonna compare Jimmer to Bill Laimbeer....

You don't even know the positions or overall talents of the players you're talking about.

Some of the most asinine comparisons I've seen in a while.

Jimmer is a shot creator and has never been given a real opportunity to consistently do that. He's a rhythm player. He will miss some. Once he gets his rhythm, he can knock down 5 in a row and offset his misses. He has never been given a real opportunity.

He was calling for picks in his short stint with PHX and literally no player would even come out and set a pick for him; I have never seen anything like it in my life.

You're incredibly clueless on Jimmer Fredette and most white players... I'll call it convenient ignorance.

Kblaze8855
06-25-2019, 01:18 PM
You think Jimmers a better scorer than Jim paxon but think I don’t know these peoples games.

Talking about he needs to get into a rhythm....

Know the difference between good scorers and other guys?

Needing the freedom to consistently play poorly so you can hopefully play well eventually.

Kevin Durant doesn’t need to work into a rhythm because he’s good at making shots....all the time.

Spark plugs off the bench get a moment to see if they have it going. Jimmer. John lucas the third. If they don’t they get benched because they have nothing else to offer. Nobody walks in from the d league and gets James Harden freedom to operate.....

If someone did it wouldn’t be an undersized defensive liability who can’t fall back on that to get PT when his shot isn’t falling.

You just found a guy to latch onto and ignore all logic.

Prime Kirk Hinrich would get burn on any team today because his total game would demand it. Jimmer doesn’t....because his game doesn’t demand it. NBA coaches fall in love with a great defensive role player long before one who can string together a few baskets. You can keep spinning the acknowledgment of superior white guys into racism till the end of time.

Fact is he’s a nobody even among whites.

He might tighten up and become a decent 7th man eventually. But his potential is nowhere near the top or even mid tier of non legend white guys.

Jimmer wouldn’t beat out Delly for defensive reasons alone.

stalkerforlife
06-25-2019, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]You think Jimmers a better scorer than Jim paxon but think I don

Kblaze8855
06-25-2019, 01:23 PM
I was waiting for you to stop pretending you actually had anything to say. You usually do it quicker.

stalkerforlife
06-25-2019, 01:26 PM
I was waiting for you to stop pretending you actually had anything to say. You usually do it quicker.

I'm not going to spin my wheels with a clueless person.

You know some things.

You don't know Jimmer Fredette.

Next reply and it's a 4 hour ban.

Kblaze8855
06-25-2019, 01:35 PM
Bob sura>Pre accident Bobby Hurley>Jimmer>Post accident Bobby Hurley=Gerry McNamara.

Though I did like Gerry.

stalkerforlife
06-25-2019, 01:42 PM
Bob sura>Pre accident Bobby Hurley>Jimmer>Post accident Bobby Hurley=Gerry McNamara.

Though I did like Gerry.

:roll:

Jimmer is far better than Hurley or Mac.

Goodness.

Sura was fun; had some explosion. Not nearly as talented as Jimmer offensively.

Jimmer has everything offensively; left hand, footwork, up and under, of course brilliant shooter, body control manipulation to get defenders off balance, mid range, floaters, etc.

Sura was an athlete with some skill.

Jimmer is a basketball player with some athleticism.

Go research how Jimmer busted Trae Young's ass before the draft last season.

Jimmer is a complete offensive juggernaut.

But the brotherhood doesn't like whites dominating the rock and Jimmer HAS to dominate the rock to implement his skills.

Kblaze8855
06-25-2019, 03:50 PM
Long washed up fat almost 40 Terry Duerod who wasnt good to begin with destroyed young Chris Webber. Chris calls it his most embarrassing moment. a Near 30 7 year pro in Jimmer should outplay a frail 1 and done prospect who doesnt play and D himself. Especially outside a game situation. In a workout Mike James would give a lot of young guys hell today.

Saranus Marciulionis https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShockedTintedHagfish-size_restricted.gif

>

Tim Legler = Jon Barry > Healthy Jimmer > Bobby Bacala from the Sopranos https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BoringAthleticAyeaye-size_restricted.gif> Jimmer with a severe head cold.

Miles and Miles
06-25-2019, 03:51 PM
As a guy that saw PLENTY of Jimmer games up close and personal there are a few things that he can't do.

1. He can't play D. He gets lost.
2. He can't shoot when defended.
3. He can't run an offense.

He can make shots when not covered and that's about his only skill last time I saw him. So of course he can do well in the Chinese league, NCAA, and Summer league. None of those play NBA level D and none of them scout players to the level that the NBA does. One trick ponies get figured out in about half a season in the NBA.

Kblaze8855
06-25-2019, 03:56 PM
As a guy that saw PLENTY of Jimmer games up close and personal there are a few things that he can't do.

He can make shots when not covered and that's about his only skill last time I saw him. So of course he can do well in the Chinese league, NCAA, and Summer league. None of those play NBA level D and none of them scout players to the level that the NBA does. One trick ponies get figured out in about half a season in the NBA.

Or to put it another way......

Normal Beno Udrih > Jimmer at his peak>Billy Hoyle on a good day https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HarmlessCookedHornet-size_restricted.gif>Jimmer on an off day.

ralph_i_el
06-25-2019, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]

Prime Kirk Hinrich would get burn on any team today because his total game would demand it. Jimmer doesn

Kblaze8855
06-25-2019, 04:34 PM
Exactly. This guy gets to play:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FittingInbornIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

Every coach in the league watches this:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LividTornBudgie-size_restricted.gif

And thinks:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HardFormalBunting-size_restricted.gif

And he can make 38-40% of his threes on top of it? And run a team?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

You would have black coaches hearing about him from the scouts like:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OpulentElementaryAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

Theres a reason Kirk Hinrich started 700 games and got burn till he was 35 when he wasnt even athletic at 25.

ralph_i_el
06-25-2019, 04:37 PM
I just looked it up, Kirk played over 27,000 minutes of regular season basketball. Every team he played for was better for it.

stalkerforlife
06-25-2019, 04:55 PM

Lies.

Kblaze8855
10-02-2021, 09:55 AM
I just saw an article on him being allowed back to China. China was banning foreign players due to covid but he can go back now. He’s 32. Time flies.