PDA

View Full Version : Be very careful Kahwi fans

Kingwillball
06-25-2019, 09:46 AM
Like the dude as a player seems like grounded dude as a person BUT this dude is fragile handle with care. He is injury prone and you will not get anything close to full season out of him and PRAY he is healthy for playoffs. He cannot carry a team needs great compliment of players around him to carry load while he is injured and also the times he disappears offensively. I would be SHOCKED if he is healthy and playing at high mvp level 4 years from
Now. Can see this dude fizzling out with injuries or personal issues by early 30s.. If I

The Iron Fist
06-25-2019, 09:49 AM
2-1 vs lebron with 2 fmvps.

Looks like lebron needs to be careful.

Andrei89
06-25-2019, 09:57 AM

2-1 v Lebron?

What the **** are you talking about?

Mods this forum going to shit really fast

tpols
06-25-2019, 09:58 AM
The guy is coming off a long, dominant playoff run and you want fans of his to pray?

Because he sits games vs magic and hornets in january that his team can win anyway?

lmao

The Iron Fist
06-25-2019, 10:08 AM
2-1 v Lebron?

Extra point for winning in the east and west:cheers:

No points for participation trophies:no:

Phoenix
06-25-2019, 10:18 AM
https://media.tenor.com/images/1d69c97a240374b797dacb128c31fab1/tenor.gif

scuzzy
06-25-2019, 10:20 AM
Kawhi fans exist?

Just more insecure Jordan - Kobe fans trying to find a new host :oldlol:

n00bie
06-25-2019, 10:36 AM
Kawhi fans exist?

Just more insecure Jordan - Kobe fans trying to find a new host :oldlol:

How can you not like this guy? He's been hilarious and fun to watch all year long. I love how he handles the BS questions from the media.

Akeem34TheDream
06-25-2019, 10:52 AM
Kawhi Leonard pissed off those LeBron stans and gsw bandwagoners at the same time. He is a legend.

Andrei89
06-25-2019, 10:53 AM

What the f*ck :facepalm :facepalm

Mr Feeny
06-25-2019, 11:15 AM
Kawhi Leonard pissed off those LeBron stans and gsw bandwagoners at the same time. He is a legend.

He has left most Lebron fanboys in ruins.

SouBeachTalents
06-25-2019, 12:33 PM

It's actually 1-1, and LeBron's got 3 FMVP's

superduper
06-25-2019, 12:36 PM
2-1 v Lebron?

The Bran stans have made sure it has already gone to shit

FKAri
06-25-2019, 12:37 PM
Thanks for watching out for us OP. We will indeed exercise more caution in our day to day stanning because of these words.

Vino24
06-25-2019, 12:39 PM
Kawhi is getting close to Curry level. Soon these Ordan and Obe stans will be finding ways to tear down his career once he passes them on the GOAT list

MoBe1Kanobi
06-25-2019, 12:53 PM
Kawhi is getting close to Curry level. Soon these Ordan and Obe stans will be finding ways to tear down his career once he passes them on the GOAT list
I get removing the J in Jordan but why the K in Kobe??

Vino24
06-25-2019, 12:54 PM
I get removing the J in Jordan but why the K in Kobe??
continuity

egokiller
06-25-2019, 01:03 PM
How can you not like this guy? He's been hilarious and fun to watch all year long. I love how he handles the BS questions from the media.

Kawhi represents everything Scuzzy wanted Bron to be. Winning chips without forming super teams.

MoBe1Kanobi
06-25-2019, 01:04 PM
continuity

I don't think you're getting the point of why they do that bro..

Phenith
06-25-2019, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE=Kingwillball]Like the dude as a player seems like grounded dude as a person BUT this dude is fragile handle with care. He is injury prone and you will not get anything close to full season out of him and PRAY he is healthy for playoffs. He cannot carry a team needs great compliment of players around him to carry load while he is injured and also the times he disappears offensively. I would be SHOCKED if he is healthy and playing at high mvp level 4 years from
Now. Can see this dude fizzling out with injuries or personal issues by early 30s.. If I

MoBe1Kanobi
06-25-2019, 01:06 PM

I'm on the fence with Kawhi with the new news that he's considering playing for the KKK of NBA teams. The fact that he swallowed bull dikk was offensive but add this new story and idk how to redeem him

stalkerforlife
06-25-2019, 01:14 PM

Got. His. Ass.

Kingwillball
06-25-2019, 01:37 PM
Can't argue with most of that which is the part that scares me as a Raptors fan. I have to admit, I was worried during the playoffs when I saw him limping at points... he definitely has some kind of chronic issue in his legs that I'm not convinced will ever be 100%.
The thing is, he took a Raps team that faltered repeatedly in the playoffs to a chip, he's still young and clearly one of, if not the best 2 way player in the league. You "HAVE TO" take the chance if he's willing to sign, you just have to.

On a side note, AD seems to have the same type of fragility which makes me question if the Lakers can get it done even with the dynamic duo.

Somewhat agree about AD but he still has a lot to prove when it comes to winning so I

The Iron Fist
06-25-2019, 02:30 PM
It's actually 1-1, and LeBron's got 3 FMVP's
No, it

n00bie
06-25-2019, 03:00 PM
I'm on the fence with Kawhi with the new news that he's considering playing for the KKK of NBA teams. The fact that he swallowed bull dikk was offensive but add this new story and idk how to redeem him

Do you really believe everything the Media says? I also have a close friend in the Lakers organization that has told me LeBron doesnt want play with AD now and wants to.be traded to the Raptors to join Kawhi. Trust me my source is legit.