PDA

View Full Version : Nets dont deserve to get any max player.

Real14
06-26-2019, 02:42 PM
The knicks deserve it. Just accept the shit and move on!:coleman:

Kblaze8855
06-26-2019, 02:46 PM
Deserve has nothing to do with anything. Which is lucky for you because the Knicks have among the worst owners in sports and have been run as if 11 year olds are in charge. The Knicks dont deserve anything. Well run franchises that cant catch a break deserve a break. The Knicks have been run like shit and have a jackass in charge. How does Dolan deserve anything?

Kiddlovesnets
06-26-2019, 02:47 PM
Knicks deserve Demarcus Cousins and Tobias Harris, lets give them max buddy.
:rockon:

lilteapot
06-26-2019, 02:48 PM
agreed, brooklyn is an awful borough full of weirdos

Real14
06-26-2019, 02:48 PM
Deserve has nothing to do with anything. Which is lucky for you because the Knicks have among the worst owners in sports and have been run as if 11 year olds are in charge. The Knicks dont deserve anything. Well run franchises that cant catch a break deserve a break. The Knicks have been run like shit and have a jackass in charge. How does Dolan deserve anything?
this has nothing to do with the owners. It has everything to do with the fans.

Real14
06-26-2019, 02:49 PM
Definitely and their fans are horrible too.

Kiddlovesnets
06-26-2019, 02:50 PM

According to Urban Dictionary, a teapot means:

1. A sexual act where a woman assumes a "doggystyle" position.
2. A gay Man.
3. Someone with a very short and stout pen*s,in reference to the childhood song.

Which one is you?
:rolleyes:

TheCorporation
06-26-2019, 02:59 PM

LoneyROY7
06-26-2019, 03:10 PM

Spoken like someone living in deep queens or the bronx. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Prospect park area Brooklyn > where you live.

sammichoffate
06-26-2019, 04:24 PM
Knicks deserve to suck for the rest of eternity

smoovegittar
06-26-2019, 04:59 PM

Well, apparently you haven't been paying attention because Perry has done a very good job the previous season. Prior years, I'll agree with you - but you're off on this reaction to another Knick noob. :no:

smoovegittar
06-26-2019, 05:01 PM

Stop being a clown. They're finally turning things around with a good coach who came from our stable. You should be excited about the challenges as we have a young group we're grooming. C'mon man - we ain't catching LeBron. It's over.

smoovegittar
06-26-2019, 05:03 PM
... and these fukking posts are why Knick fans constantly get shit on in this pre-school. :facepalm

Wally450
06-26-2019, 05:11 PM
They don't deserve shit either. Their owner is a piece of shit who doesn't know how to run a team.

Manny98
06-26-2019, 05:57 PM
I see a lot of folks are salty that we're about to land KD & Kyrie :oldlol:

Don't be mad at us OP be mad at your Knicks for being such a garbage dump of a franchise

Kidbasketball20
06-26-2019, 05:57 PM

what a spoiled little bitch you sound like.

no wonder you're from Staten Island

Real14
06-26-2019, 06:49 PM
Stop being a clown. They're finally turning things around with a good coach who came from our stable. You should be excited about the challenges as we have a young group we're grooming. C'mon man - we ain't catching LeBron. It's over.
What's your problem man?:lol I'm saying what other knicks fans feel right now. We haven't made the damn playoffs in 7 years now and every damn time some team get lucky and get max players like k.leonard and make noise. We haven't made noise in years bro. You know damn well I'm not trolling, I'm being REAL.

Real14
06-26-2019, 06:50 PM
what a spoiled little bitch you sound like.

no wonder you're from Staten Island
Spoiled??? Bitch! Knicks suffered for years! And I'm from long island bitch ass:biggums:

Real14
06-26-2019, 06:53 PM
I see a lot of folks are salty that we're about to land KD & Kyrie :oldlol:

Don't be mad at us OP be mad at your Knicks for being such a garbage dump of a franchise
N.igga you're not even a nets fan:coleman:

smoovegittar
06-26-2019, 07:39 PM
What's your problem man?:lol I'm saying what other knicks fans feel right now. We haven't made the damn playoffs in 7 years now and every damn time some team get lucky and get max players like k.leonard and make noise. We haven't made noise in years bro. You know damn well I'm not trolling, I'm being REAL.

Most Knick fans I know (and there are plenty....hit up
KnicksFanTV on Youtube for a start) are all about the youth movement. Maybe we had a shot at a healthy KD... who knows? I don't want to blow the load on a 7'cat in his 30's with a torn ACL. I'm not thinking about the last 7 years because it was loaded with failure from the jump. We got Scott Perry in here making some damn good decisions, and for once in over a decade I'm feeling this shit. Let the Nets have those dudes and see where they go. RJ Barrett, yo. THAT'S WHAT"S UP.

We still good, Homie.:cheers:

Knicksfever2010
06-26-2019, 08:26 PM
Knicks deserve Demarcus Cousins and Tobias Harris, lets give them max buddy.
:rockon:

hey pumpkin, you scared yet?

Manny98
06-26-2019, 08:32 PM
N.igga you're not even a nets fan:coleman:
I know it must hurt that the Knicks have been irrelevant trash for the past 20 years

Knicks are basically the Clippers of the New York teams at this rate :lol

coin24
06-26-2019, 09:07 PM
Lol the knicks will get nobody as usual, book it :lol :lol

Real14
06-26-2019, 10:59 PM
Most Knick fans I know (and there are plenty....hit up
KnicksFanTV on Youtube for a start) are all about the youth movement. Maybe we had a shot at a healthy KD... who knows? I don't want to blow the load on a 7'cat in his 30's with a torn ACL. I'm not thinking about the last 7 years because it was loaded with failure from the jump. We got Scott Perry in here making some damn good decisions, and for once in over a decade I'm feeling this shit. Let the Nets have those dudes and see where they go. RJ Barrett, yo. THAT'S WHAT"S UP.

We still good, Homie.:cheers:
I believe in our youth but it's just shit like when we was trying to raise Porzingis into something great and that bitch left us for the mavs. Shit like that have me thinking like damn we was rebuilding Great and 4 years later our main young piece left us. That's why I'm like f.uck it we need max players for that bullshit.

stalkerforlife
06-26-2019, 11:00 PM
The NBA is better with good Knicks teams.

Real14
06-26-2019, 11:03 PM
The NBA is better with good Knicks teams.
Yea man definitely. The crowd be lit as f.uck when we win especially in the playoffs. Damn I miss those days.:facepalm

Vino24
06-26-2019, 11:04 PM
Nets and Knicks aint getting shit

Real14
06-26-2019, 11:06 PM
Nets and Knicks aint getting shit
Nets definitely should not. Knicks need it badly.

Vino24
06-26-2019, 11:07 PM
Nets definitely should not. Knicks need it badly.
Imagine New York vs LA in the finals that shit would be HUGE

Real14
06-26-2019, 11:14 PM
Imagine New York vs LA in the finals that shit would be HUGE
It would be sold out instantly. It was be some fire shit.

Kiddlovesnets
06-30-2019, 09:22 PM
hey pumpkin, you scared yet?

Yeah Julius Randle and Taj Gibson are so scary aint they?
:rolleyes:

Jay-B
06-30-2019, 09:26 PM
Knicks are F

LoneyROY7
06-30-2019, 09:28 PM
It's funny being two train stops from this new super team. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Definitely gonna have to catch a game now.

Meticode
06-30-2019, 09:29 PM
Dolan is the reason for the Knicks issues for years. Until he leaves nothing will change.