PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: You LeBron Stanning Losers are not Invited to Lakers Championship Cruise

AirTupac
06-28-2019, 10:01 AM
Just remember you pathetic cockroaches :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 10:03 AM
Hard pass on the roaches.

How ironic is it that they have to tuck their dick in and root for a team they despise? Just because their idol has pledged his loyalty to the purple and gold :oldlol:

Gus Hemmingway
06-28-2019, 10:04 AM
Rent free baby :roll: :roll:

Vino24
06-28-2019, 10:06 AM
How convenient op just started posting about my team the other day after months of silence since getting AD :oldlol:

egokiller
06-28-2019, 10:08 AM
How convenient op just started posting about my team the other day after months of silence since getting AD :oldlol:

He started posting about Boston?

Nice try:lol

Vino24
He started posting about Boston?

Nice try:lol
Lakers have been my team since day one :no:

AirTupac
Hard pass on the roaches.

How ironic is it that they have to tuck their dick in and root for a team they despise? Just because their idol has pledged his loyalty to the purple and gold :oldlol:

They know the real Laker fans wont give them the dikkk. Imagine being such a loser that you jump team to team only to root for a team you HATED for years. Pathetic worms

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 10:14 AM
They know the real Laker fans wont give them the dikkk. Imagine being such a loser that you jump team to team only to root for a team you HATED for years. Pathetic worms

Imagine being a Lakers fan and jumping to the Celtics, that is essentially what Bron cucks have to deal with.

But do you know what the BEST PART is though?? Lebron is gonna be the 3rd best player on the team and they still will be cucking on :roll:

The player they stan and suck off is essentially our Chris Bosh :roll: Thank you Bron. I thought it was gonna be bitter sweet you leading the young guys to the playoffs and finals, it's nice to know you've accepted your lesser role on the team and are eagerly looking forward to being led. Shit, he even gave up his number to AD just to put it in writing that he knows what's up :oldlol:

red1
06-28-2019, 10:17 AM
most player only stans dont know shit about basketball. chuckbe stans baldan stans leflop stans they're all the same.

I'll give a slight edge to the leflop stans in the stan wars because kobe is chucking trash and because jordan is a bald fakkit.

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 10:20 AM
most player only stans dont know shit about basketball. chuckbe stans baldan stans leflop stans they're all the same.

The Kobe stans turned into Warriors fans/Raptors fans, they don't really exist anymore. It's like Jordan stans, you have to be on a select level of the spectrum in order to stan a retired player lol. Only ones left here are Stalker and Kenneth.

Vino24
06-28-2019, 10:20 AM
Imagine being a Lakers fan and jumping to the Celtics, that is essentially what Bron cucks have to deal with.

But do you know what the BEST PART is though?? Lebron is gonna be the 3rd best player on the team and they still will be cucking on :roll:

The player they stan and suck off is essentially our Chris Bosh :roll: Thank you Bron. I thought it was gonna be bitter sweet you leading the young guys to the playoffs and finals, it's nice to know you've accepted your lesser role on the team and are eagerly looking forward to being led. Shit, he even gave up his number to AD just to put it in writing that he knows what's up :oldlol:
if LeBron is only the 3rd best player why are people making a big deal if Kawhi joins them? LeBron is just a role player right?

AirTupac
06-28-2019, 10:22 AM

Dont do em like that buraz :roll: :roll: :roll:

red1
06-28-2019, 10:22 AM
The Kobe stans turned into Warriors fans/Raptors fans, they don't really exist anymore. It's like Jordan stans, you have to be on a select level of the spectrum in order to stan a retired player lol. Only ones left here are Stalker and Kenneth.
Lmao.

Not gonna lie mj stans here are complete goofs. 3ball and straight_ballin worse than even simon.

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 10:25 AM
if LeBron is only the 3rd best player why are people making a big deal if Kawhi joins them? LeBron is just a role player right?

It's a big deal for Kawhi to join BECAUSE we need a reliable 2nd option, hello. If Kawhi doesn't join, Lebron will be 2nd option, and we know that's not gonna work out.

Manny98
06-28-2019, 10:31 AM
My team has got KD & Kyrie Irving on the way IDGAF about no Lakers

Lakers ain't winning shit with LeBrons old corpse and overrated AD :oldlol:

Enjoy maxing D'bustello Bussell by the way :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 10:35 AM

Even with the shots, I respect you g. You shouldn't give af about the Lakers, and as well this thread was not made for you. It's for the Lebron dick gobblers.

Best of luck to Brooklyn out east :applause:

superduper
06-28-2019, 10:35 AM

Are Manny and AirTupac counter egos of the same person?

bigkingsfan
06-28-2019, 10:45 AM
Just got back from the 2019 championship cruise. My heart will go on.