PDA

View Full Version : Remember when DRose refused to recruit Lebron to Chicago?

PeroAntic
06-28-2019, 12:16 PM
Would rather win on his own than beg his nemesis to come over. The last of a dying breed, the last real MVP.

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 12:19 PM
How'd that work out for him?

:lol

bigkingsfan
06-28-2019, 12:19 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20981068/nba-derrick-rose-says-did-try-recruit-lebron-james-dwyane-wade-chicago-2010

PeroAntic
06-28-2019, 12:33 PM

Worked out fine because better to have integrity than tainted rings.

Only Bron stans respect selling your soul just to get one more cheap ring that doesnt move the needle in terms of legacy.

PeroAntic
06-28-2019, 12:35 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20981068/nba-derrick-rose-says-did-try-recruit-lebron-james-dwyane-wade-chicago-2010
Of course he will say that because he wants to be on good terms with the colluding bitches, but every quote of this article screams he didnt give a flying **** whether they joined or not.

'I made a video' lol, compare that to Lebron's begging.

Uncle Drew
06-28-2019, 12:38 PM
:roll:

bigkingsfan
06-28-2019, 12:39 PM
Of course he will say that because he wants to be on good terms with the colluding bitches, but every quote of this article screams he didnt give a flying **** whether they joined or not.

'I made a video' lol, compare that to Lebron's begging.

James told The Athletic's Jason Lloyd that Rose reached out to him personally but did not confirm whether he saw the video.

"He was basically saying, 'Everybody is out here saying that I don't want you to come here and saying that we can't play together,'" James told The Athletic. "He said, 'I'd love for you to come to Chicago because all I care about is winning.'"

:pimp:

TheMan
06-28-2019, 12:39 PM

At least he isn't known as a beta colluding bitch.

Injuries robbed those Bulls team from a ring or two.

TheMan
06-28-2019, 12:44 PM
James told The Athletic's Jason Lloyd that Rose reached out to him personally but did not confirm whether he saw the video.

"He was basically saying, 'Everybody is out here saying that I don't want you to come here and saying that we can't play together,'" James told The Athletic. "He said, 'I'd love for you to come to Chicago because all I care about is winning.'"

Bro, he had to say that...Chicago media were getting on Rose because the impression was that Rose didn't care for James joining the Bulls. It's pretty well known that Rose really didn't care if LeBron joined or not and that Rose believed they had the team to compete...again, injuries threw a big wrench in that and those Bulls were good enough to compete for a title prior to James bitch act.

stalkerforlife
06-28-2019, 12:47 PM

Good because he's not a coward.

He's more respected as a man than Bran.

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 01:46 PM

STOP.
DROP. :hammertime:

SHUTTEM DOWN
OPEN UP SHOP

:dancin

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 01:47 PM
Good because he's not a coward.

He's more respected as a man than Bran.

Oh, so then ringless?

Pretty cool :cheers:

HoopologyPhD
06-28-2019, 01:57 PM
He was probably concerned for the ladies health and welfare during gangbangs and didn't want the the King's huge unit to harm them.

superduper
06-28-2019, 02:27 PM
Oh, so then ringless?

Oh so Bran before superteams?

SouBeachTalents
06-28-2019, 02:27 PM
Lmao :roll: