PDA

View Full Version : One more reason LeCollude will never be the GOAT

TheMan
06-28-2019, 03:01 PM
How much top tier talent does LeFraud need? He got AD and he's now begging Kawhi to join him??? Does he not have a shred of integrity? He doesn't care to be the third option? How beta is this dude exactly? Inquiring minds want to know...

The true GOAT never chased rings, if he wanted to just chase rings, when the GOAT was basically forced to retire as still the best player in the league when the Bulls shit front office decided to blow up the team because they were too cheap to bring everyone back on one year deals and offer Pip a long term deal paying him for his rendered service, the GOAT rightfully stepped away instead of spending his twilight years on a rebuilding shit show. If he was a beta like LeStats and wanted to piggyback for more rings, he could've easily joined PJax and gone to the Shaq/Kobe Lakers :eek: How many total rings would MJ have if he had that bitch mode gene in him? At least 10 easily...

That old school mentality of wanting to beat your superstar competition is out the window, yet the new generation doesn't seem to have any problem with it. It's all about ganging up to make it easier :facepalm Participation award generation at its finest :facepalm

My theory is that LeCollude wants to stack the deck so much that the Lakers could win no matter how he plays, he wants guaranteed wins...dude has absolutely no dignity :oldlol: Pathetic that some have him as their GOAT :roll:

LeBron was an absolute beast, legit top 3 in terms of pure physical talent but mentally he's a midget, not worthy of top tier GOAT. As it stands, he shouldn't be top 5 GOAT, I got MJ, KAJ, Wilt, Magic and Bird above that fraud.

Discuss

Gus Hemmingway
06-28-2019, 03:01 PM
Major...

Melt..

Alert

superduper
06-28-2019, 03:02 PM
Bran and his stans all know he's not the GOAT or even anywhere remotely near it. There's a reason both the man himself and his self loathing stans have been so visibly insecure lately.

Excellent post btw OP

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 03:02 PM
How much top tier talent does LeFraud need? He got AD and he's now begging Kawhi to join him??? Does he not have a shred of integrity? He doesn't care to be the third option? How beta is this dude exactly? Inquiring minds want to know...

The true GOAT never chased rings, if he wanted to just chase rings, when the GOAT was basically forced to retire as still the best player in the league when the Bulls shit front office decided to blow up the team because they were too cheap to bring everyone back on one year deals and offer Pip a long term deal paying him for his rendered service, the GOAT rightfully stepped away instead of spending his twilight years on a rebuilding shit show. If he was a beta like LeStats and wanted to piggyback for more rings, he could've easily joined PJax and gone to the Shaq/Kobe Lakers :eek: How many total rings would MJ have if he had that bitch mode gene in him? At least 10 easily...

That old school mentality of wanting to beat your superstar competition is out the window, yet the new generation doesn't seem to have any problem with it. It's all about ganging up to make it easier :facepalm Participation award generation at its finest :facepalm

My theory is that LeCollude wants to stack the deck so much that the Lakers could win no matter how he plays, he wants guaranteed wins...dude has absolutely no dignity :oldlol: Pathetic that some have him as their GOAT :roll:

LeBron was an absolute beast, legit top 3 in terms of pure physical talent but mentally he's a midget, not worthy of top tier GOAT. As it stands, he shouldn't be top 5 GOAT, I got MJ, KAJ, Wilt, Magic and Bird above that fraud.

Discuss

Meltdown

paksat
06-28-2019, 03:03 PM
give that man shaq duncan jordan and KD

on top of

kawhi AD wade kyrie allen bosh and he'll be the GOAT :roll:

TheMan
06-28-2019, 03:05 PM
Meltdown
Yeah I expected that from a LeStat...

On your way child, I'm discussing hoops with other adults here.

TheMan
06-28-2019, 03:07 PM
Major...

Melt..

Alert
How original...funny how you won't refute any of my points...

I win :banana:

paksat
06-28-2019, 03:09 PM
How original...funny how you won't refute any of my points...

I win :banana:

lol l3brans are just like l3bron in so many ways

yah we're so melting down... :roll:

GIVE THAT MAN SOME HALP SOMEONE HALP HIM

sdot_thadon
06-28-2019, 03:19 PM
better question is "How many posts does op need.....to whine about Lebron" good God almighty you've been melting for a while. :biggums:

TheMan
06-28-2019, 03:20 PM
Bran and his stans all know he's not the GOAT or even anywhere remotely near it. There's a reason both the man himself and his self loathing stans have been so visibly insecure lately.

Excellent post btw OP
Yup, taking shots at MJ and Kobe because they're insecure af

Now Gasol/Howard were on AD's level, ROFL

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2019, 03:21 PM

Discuss

https://media.giphy.com/media/IodykqnfyUc2k/giphy.gif

TheMan
06-28-2019, 03:22 PM
better question is "How many posts does op need.....to whine about Lebron" good God almighty you've been melting for a while. :biggums:
Nah, my second thread the last month or so and yeah I'm gonna call out LeBron, KD deserved the shit he got when he joined GS, why should LeCollude get a pass for trying to stack the deck yet again?

TheMan
06-28-2019, 03:23 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/IodykqnfyUc2k/giphy.gif
Another one who can't refute what I wrote...

I keep winning :banana:

1987_Lakers
06-28-2019, 03:27 PM
MJ stans melting. 😂😂

TheMan
06-28-2019, 03:28 PM
MJ stans melting. 😂😂
Another one

I stay winning

EZ

Uncle Drew
06-28-2019, 03:30 PM
If there'd be so many reasons, you wouldn't take the time nor feel the need to type that epistle.

sdot_thadon
06-28-2019, 03:33 PM
Nah, my second thread the last month or so and yeah I'm gonna call out LeBron, KD deserved the shit he got when he joined GS, why should LeCollude get a pass for trying to stack the deck yet again?
Bro just from the outside looking in you whine in every post I've seen lately about Lebron in one form or another. Seem a bit upset tbfh. Why should you be? Every team is trying to load up. Incase you forgot:

Goldenstate is attempting to retain Kd and Klay to keep their 4 star lineup.

The Clippers are attempting to add Kawhi and Butler to an already good playoff team

Philly is attempting to retain Butler and Harris to Keep with Simmons and Embiid.

Toronto is attempting to keep Leonard on their world champion team that was a conference finalist without him.

Brooklyn and Knicks wish to pair Kd and Kyrie

Houston is praying they can trade to add Butler to Cp3 and Harden's 2nd best team in the west.

Why wouldn't L.A. try to get guys when they have the cap? Are you stupid or what?

NBAGOAT
06-28-2019, 03:33 PM
why are you worried about lebron maybe getting some kareem style rings essentially. They're not going move the needle much all time for me.

Maybe it's because you've used the rings argument so much and it might not work as well anymore after lebron retires. That's your fault lol.

it's easy to not team hop when you're winning rings on talented rosters your 1st and 2nd year in magic and bird's case. Quite a few other stars in the 80s had no problem moving around. Wilt did it late but he joined west/baylor and mid 60s sixers were quite good. I'm fine with ranking wilt, magic, bird over lebron but I would lean no on all of them.

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2019, 03:36 PM
why are you worried about lebron maybe getting some kareem style rings essentially. They're not going move the needle much all time for me.

Maybe it's because you've used the rings argument so much and it might not work as well anymore after lebron retires. That's your fault lol.

it's easy to not team hop when you're winning rings on talented rosters your 1st and 2nd year in magic and bird's case. Quite a few other stars in the 80s had no problem moving around. Wilt did it late but he joined west/baylor and mid 60s sixers were quite good. I'm fine with ranking wilt, magic, bird over lebron but I would lean no on all of them.

what does kareem style mean?

LeBron was at worst a top 5 player last season, he's getting at worst 96-98 MJ style rings now, if not being a better player once more. so if those moved the needle, these (if they come w/ kawhi) should as well.

bullettooth
06-28-2019, 03:37 PM
Major...

Melt..

Alert

You're in such denial :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-28-2019, 03:39 PM
Don't see the point of this thread. And I'm a Jordan fan.

Lebron will probably never be GOAT. Sure. There's nothing wrong with AD joining LA though. That's not a super team.

If Kawhi joins...that's different. Obviously. I'd also like to see evidence of Bron "begging" Kawhi to join.

NBAGOAT
06-28-2019, 03:40 PM

LeBron was at worst a top 5 player last season, he's getting at worst 96-98 MJ style rings now, if not being a better player once more. so if those moved the needle, these (if they come w/ kawhi) should as well.

kareem was top 5 for 3 of his lakers rings too however... 87 he was still all star lvl, 88 he was a role player. lebron could easily "only" be an all star lvl guy in 2 years.

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2019, 03:42 PM
kareem was top 5 for 3 of his lakers rings too however... 87 he was still all star lvl, 88 he was a role player. lebron could easily "only" be an all star lvl guy in 2 years.

2 yrs is a long way.

2 more chips as top 3 player and fmvp if kawhi comes

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-28-2019, 03:43 PM
Kareem level rings are still legit. Anything Lebron "wins" will add to his legacy.

You pulled that out of your ass.

First of all, Jordan never played with another teammate commanding double teams. Like AD.

Secondly? Bron hasn't even played a game to draw that comparison. Quit trolling.

NBAGOAT
06-28-2019, 03:43 PM
2 yrs is a long way.

2 more chips as top 3 player and fmvp if kawhi comes

well we dont know that for sure. Maybe next year is the last year of his true prime and he's only all-nba lvl after that(like a 3rd team guy even if he plays 70+ games). It's ridiculous also to assume kawhi and ad couldnt win fmvp over him.

Edit: I'll say most of kareem's rings have value besides 88 but something like 87 too is just not mattering too much in an all time comparison. No one's really saying kareem>mj as a winner in the NBA. Argument comes from his crazy long prime(which I think has validity). That's likely lebron's way in. Like if you're trying to be considered for goat, even a top 15 season isnt super valuable honestly.

Jasper
06-28-2019, 05:53 PM

Discuss

discuss what ??

That your a twerp.

/

Manny98
06-28-2019, 06:55 PM
TheMan has been raging ever since that Gilbert Arenas thread was posted :oldlol:

Meticode
06-28-2019, 07:20 PM
So many people who dislike or hate LeBron, but talk about the man all the time.

superduper
06-28-2019, 07:59 PM
So many people who dislike or hate LeBron, but talk about the man all the time.

And who brings up Kobe on the forum everyday? :oldlol:

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 08:03 PM
TheMan has been raging ever since that Gilbert Arenas thread was posted :oldlol:

He has been on meltdown mode even before that but that made it worse :oldlol:

He needs to stick to Off-Topic forum, the guy clearly knows shit about basketball

TheMan
06-28-2019, 11:03 PM

He needs to stick to Off-Topic forum, the guy clearly knows shit about basketball
Please stick to the thread subject, sir...

But for reals, I got this tranny loving fggot on a leash :oldlol:

Gus Hemmingway
06-28-2019, 11:08 PM

:roll: :roll:

SpaceJammeR
06-29-2019, 04:22 AM
Kd joins a 73 goat team. No one gives a damn. Smh

TheMan
06-29-2019, 06:09 AM
I guess you weren't here when KD announced his decision to join GS?

He got a ton of shit for that beta move, also on social media.

paksat
06-29-2019, 07:09 AM
Meltdown

what a melt down

am I a cool kid now???????????????

Wally450
06-29-2019, 08:13 AM

He's not really a threat to Jordan, and LeBron is. Hence why OP made a wall of text that no one read trying to bash him.

GimmeThat
06-29-2019, 08:29 AM
somehow Michael Jordan publicly encouraged the Golden State Warriors team to beat his 72 - 10 record.

Op's real agenda, Magic Johnson > Michael Jordan

Hey Yo
06-29-2019, 11:40 AM
Bro just from the outside looking in you whine in every post I've seen lately about Lebron in one form or another. Seem a bit upset tbfh. Why should you be? Every team is trying to load up. Incase you forgot:

Goldenstate is attempting to retain Kd and Klay to keep their 4 star lineup.

The Clippers are attempting to add Kawhi and Butler to an already good playoff team

Philly is attempting to retain Butler and Harris to Keep with Simmons and Embiid.

Toronto is attempting to keep Leonard on their world champion team that was a conference finalist without him.

Brooklyn and Knicks wish to pair Kd and Kyrie

Houston is praying they can trade to add Butler to Cp3 and Harden's 2nd best team in the west.

Why wouldn't L.A. try to get guys when they have the cap? Are you stupid or what?
OP avoided these stone cold facts :oldlol:

egokiller
06-29-2019, 12:08 PM

Discuss

Imagine being given an old ass Atari for Christmas while all your friends are playing PS4. That's what Lebron stans were given in their era. A vastly inferior product compared to those who saw MJ.

Now they have no choice but to make the best of what they were given, and wonder what it might have been like dealing with a superior product. And to make it worse, they deal with the fact of 3/9 vs 6/6.

3ball rubbing it in 24/7 does wonders for their self esteem and approach to life. :roll:

Callystarr
06-29-2019, 12:10 PM
This crap continues to destroy the NBA.

I can't believe guy just won a championship, and he is trying to leave :rolleyes:

SpaceJam2
06-29-2019, 01:46 PM

:lol

TheMan
06-29-2019, 04:25 PM
He's not really a threat to Jordan, and LeBron is. Hence why OP made a wall of text that no one read trying to bash him.
:roll: LeBron ain't no threat to Jordan...the needle ain't moving collecting chips as a third option :roll: If it was all about rings, Russell and KAJ would be above MJ in most polls but they're aren't.

The whole point of my post is the change of mentality prevalent in this current generation, not wanting to work hard for it, wanting to join forces to make it easier to win, LeBron isn't the only one guilty of this but he started it. Yeah there have always been ring chasers but it used to be guys in their declining years trying to piggyback titles, LeBron did it in his prime, HUGE difference.

Reason I brought up MJ was to highlight the difference in mentality, had MJ wanted to chase rings, he could've joined the PJax, Shaq and Kobe Lakers just for the sake of chasing rings...but true alphas want second/third/role player rings...but LeBron and his stans wouldn't understand that.

RRR3
06-29-2019, 04:28 PM
TheMan spending his Saturday soaking his Space Jam PJs with tears :roll:

TheMan
06-29-2019, 04:36 PM
What tears you libtard cuck fggot :lol

Libtards like you are the ones shedding tears for any damn reason

Get in my pocket son

Manny98
06-29-2019, 04:37 PM
:roll: :roll:

RRR3
06-29-2019, 04:38 PM
What tears you libtard cuck fggot :lol

Libtards like you are the ones shedding tears for any damn reason

Get in my pocket son
Good god, you’re absolutely STEAMING :yaohappy:

Better call up your mom to read you your MJ bedtime stories, little guy, you’re getting cranky.

ArbitraryWater
06-29-2019, 04:40 PM
:roll: LeBron ain't no threat to Jordan...the needle ain't moving collecting chips as a third option :roll: If it was all about rings, Russell and KAJ would be above MJ in most polls but they're aren't.

The whole point of my post is the change of mentality prevalent in this current generation, not wanting to work hard for it, wanting to join forces to make it easier to win, LeBron isn't the only one guilty of this but he started it. Yeah there have always been ring chasers but it used to be guys in their declining years trying to piggyback titles, LeBron did it in his prime, HUGE difference.

Reason I brought up MJ was to highlight the difference in mentality, had MJ wanted to chase rings, he could've joined the PJax, Shaq and Kobe Lakers just for the sake of chasing rings...but true alphas want second/third/role player rings...but LeBron and his stans wouldn't understand that.

https://media.giphy.com/media/7CG6pZwq74nte/giphy.gif

ArbitraryWater
06-29-2019, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Good god, you