PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi Prefers Lakers over Clippers

AirTupac
06-28-2019, 03:02 PM
According to sources, Kawhi Leonard prefers the Los Angeles Lakers over the Los Angeles Clippers if he decides to leave the Toronto Raptors.

Kwahis camp, especially Kawhi, has been in contact with Lebron and Kobe. Believe it or not, but he trusts the Lakers FO more. I asked to get more details, but I was told that simply they [B](Kawhi

Levity
06-28-2019, 03:03 PM
hes probably afraid steve ballmer would try to kiss him out of excitement.

AirTupac
06-28-2019, 03:06 PM
Clippers forever a joke. Balmer needs to pay Woj another few million to hype up his shithole team. Treat their star players like shit too. Shit franchise. FOH LA

RealSkipBayless
06-28-2019, 03:15 PM
Players don't forget if an organization did a player dirty or one that does right.

Celtics = Shipped out IT after all he gave him. Only option Celtics have to get players is to trade. Unfortunately Anthony Davis and his father told them that they are a trash org and wouldn't stay there long term.

Clippers = Shipped out Blake Griffin. Couldn't even pick up the phone to tell him what was going on. Dude found out on twitter like everyone else.

Lakers = Took care of Kobe (Favorites to sign Kawhi, granted a meeting)

Mavs = Took care of Dirk (Porzingis staying there long term)

Too bad for Celtics fans that their dirty move which got them Kyrie didn't work out. :(

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 03:22 PM
And you know what, as much as I want him on the Lakers I'd be just fine with him staying in Toronto. It's him joining the Clips that would rub me the wrong way.

Kingwillball
06-28-2019, 03:26 PM
And you know what, as much as I want him on the Lakers I'd be just fine with him staying in Toronto. It's him joining the Clips that would rub me the wrong way.

Same I wouldn

bladefd
06-28-2019, 05:44 PM

Agreed. To hell with the Clippers!

Jasper
06-28-2019, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=AirTupac]According to sources, Kawhi Leonard prefers the Los Angeles Lakers over the Los Angeles Clippers if he decides to leave the Toronto Raptors.

Kwahis camp, especially Kawhi, has been in contact with Lebron and Kobe. Believe it or not, but he trusts the Lakers FO more. I asked to get more details, but I was told that simply they [B](Kawhi

NugzFan
06-28-2019, 06:16 PM

Why?

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 07:15 PM
Why?

It's like choosing the Walmart brand cola over Coca-Cola.

Just doesn't make sense

jayfan
06-28-2019, 07:27 PM
It's like choosing the Walmart brand cola over Coca-Cola.

Just doesn't make sense

You can put your own logo on the walmart brand. Coca-Cola is already coca-cola.

FireDavidKahn
06-28-2019, 07:40 PM
What Ballmer did to Blake was dirty as hell.