PDA

View Full Version : Why has it become outright accepted and expected for Bran to collude every year?

superduper
06-28-2019, 05:12 PM
Why?

MaxPlayer
06-28-2019, 05:15 PM
LOL... what's he supposed to say?

"No, Kawhi, you can't come play here because some virgins in ISH might make fun of me."

Bullshit... you try to surround yourself with a good team, so you can win.

Shogon
06-28-2019, 05:16 PM

"No, Kawhi, you can't come play here because some virgins in ISH might make fun of me."

Hahahahaha.

Uncle Drew
06-28-2019, 05:16 PM
Why are you so shook about it?

superduper
06-28-2019, 06:04 PM

I'm not shook I'm just trying to find ways to defend LeGOAT as his shameless acts grow increasingly more shameless :(

Spurs m8
06-28-2019, 06:44 PM
Because he has always been a coward who simply isn't good enough.

Dude didnt do shit until he colluded

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 06:46 PM

Shut. it. downnnnn.

jayfan
06-28-2019, 06:46 PM
Because he has always been a coward who simply isn't good enough.

Dude didnt do shit until he colluded

In all fairness, that's not entirely true. He did get to the Finals in 2007 by himself. That was his crowning achievement.

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 06:47 PM

This

superduper
06-28-2019, 06:51 PM
In all fairness, that's not entirely true. He did get to the Finals in 2007 by himself. That was his crowning achievement.

Great accomplishment no doubt but then in the finals he was among the worst players on his team at which point he realized he will be completely irrelevant if not for colluding :(

DocSlam
06-28-2019, 07:05 PM
Everyone and their grandma saw this coming a year ago.

LostCause
06-28-2019, 07:25 PM
To be honest I was hoping GS breaking down killed the Superteam era

But of course the guy that started the whole thing was gonna try it a 3rd time

FKAri
06-28-2019, 07:30 PM
Because he is the writer, producer and director of the NBA.

Relinquish
06-28-2019, 08:49 PM
To be honest I was hoping GS breaking down killed the Superteam era

But of course the guy that started the whole thing was gonna try it a 3rd time

Boston started it with KG, Pierce and Allen.

brutalBBQ
06-28-2019, 08:59 PM
Why?
Because he is a delta peasant that neither inspires nor makes individuals peak. He HAS to go for the talent at the top of the pile to have any sort chance to keep his already self abused legacy in some sort of skewed tact.

superduper
06-28-2019, 09:07 PM
Because he is a delta peasant that neither inspires nor makes individuals peak. He HAS to go for the talent at the top of the pile to have any sort chance to keep his already self abused legacy in some sort of skewed tact.

:applause: :applause:

stalkerforlife
06-28-2019, 09:32 PM

:applause:

Manny98
06-28-2019, 09:37 PM

/thread

plowking
06-28-2019, 09:43 PM
Why is it LeBron's fault if Leonard joins?

Sounds as if it would be Leonard's fault for ruining things.

egokiller
06-28-2019, 09:47 PM

Yes, but that was fueled by the fact that he had to witness as a rookie a team with no superstars on it won the finals (04 pistons) So this became his goal until 2007 happened and he realized he wasn't good enough.

He knows he can't win without at least another superstar (wade) unless it was against a weakened hobbled team (2016) :lol

He watches as a guy like Kawhi can just head to the east and win it all on a new team with a new coach, and says to himself "now there's a man that can lead me to victory!"

superduper
06-29-2019, 11:50 AM
Why?

superduper
07-24-2019, 03:25 PM
Why?

Kblaze8855
07-24-2019, 03:42 PM
Trying to keep that count low bumping a topic you already bumped before by adding zero to it? You couldn

superduper
07-24-2019, 03:44 PM
It's just odd to me how publically accepted it is and how even the media pushes for it. Never seen anything like it in history for any other player.

Just bumping for those that may not have seen the thread who may have input.

Wally450
07-24-2019, 03:48 PM
Any signing the Lakers make you think its colluding anyways. So you're the one pushing the 'colluding' agenda.

RRR3
07-24-2019, 03:49 PM
I will never forgive LeBron for being better than my hero
We know. We don’t need to be told every day, though.

superduper
07-24-2019, 03:50 PM
Any signing the Lakers make you think its colluding anyways. So you're the one pushing the 'colluding' agenda.

How long do you expect the current iteration of this team to last? Do you think it'll be the same team come trade deadline? Or will the annual LeMeltdown take over?

3ball
07-24-2019, 05:18 PM

Same as AI in 01'

Or Dwight in 09'

Or Kidd in 02/03

But even though weak casts were routinely winning the 00's East, lebron couldn't win in 09/10, and proceeded to stack the deck from 11-18' - again, he stacked the deck IN SPITE of the weak conference where guys were winning it with weak casts

FKAri
07-24-2019, 05:28 PM
The GOAT makes the rules. It's just how it is.

3ball
07-24-2019, 05:51 PM
The GOAT makes the rules. It's just how it is.
He isn't the goat if he can't win without colluding ("teaming up", "team-hopping", or whatever you want to call it)

And he can't win without colluding because his skillset turns teammates into spot-up shooters - this doesn't develop unestablished players or teamwork, so he must seek established stars to win

This is the historical record..

So it isn't the goat controlling shit - it's a fake goat literally trying to fool everyone.. And you went for it, even though he's doing it in plain view... So Lebron stacks the deck 3 times and you think that's the same as what mj accomplished???.. gtfo ..

Also, the real goat controls shit by winning the LEAGUE (championships)... That's how the goat controls shit .. ultimately, Lebron dominated the East like the goat dominated the LEAGUE

bullettooth
07-24-2019, 07:06 PM
LeShortcut James.

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 07:31 PM
How is a trade collusion?

superduper
07-24-2019, 07:40 PM
How is a trade collusion?

Yeah act like there's literally nothing going on behind the scenes and it's just an innocent trade.

Trolling only lessens your case.

RealSkipBayless
07-24-2019, 08:27 PM
Yeah act like there's literally nothing going on behind the scenes and it's just an innocent trade.

Trolling only lessens your case.
Davis asked to go to the Knicks or Lakers. LA had more to offer. :confusedshrug:

FKAri
07-24-2019, 08:49 PM
He isn't the goat if he can't win without colluding ("teaming up", "team-hopping", or whatever you want to call it)

And he can't win without colluding because his skillset turns teammates into spot-up shooters - this doesn't develop unestablished players or teamwork, so he must seek established stars to win

This is the historical record..

So it isn't the goat controlling shit - it's a fake goat literally trying to fool everyone.. And you went for it, even though he's doing it in plain view... So Lebron stacks the deck 3 times and you think that's the same as what mj accomplished???.. gtfo ..

Also, the real goat controls shit by winning the LEAGUE (championships)... That's how the goat controls shit .. ultimately, Lebron dominated the East like the goat dominated the LEAGUE
No. The real GOAT controls shit by literally controlling shit. Not by shutting up and dribbling. Not by whining to Jerry Krause that he needs help. (https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1991-11-18-9104140692-story.html) Not by begging and pleading with management to do something. The real GOAT speaks it into existence.

3ball
07-24-2019, 10:36 PM
No. The real GOAT controls shit by literally controlling shit. Not by shutting up and dribbling

No, that is how a player becomes the basketball goat

By playing the best basketball on the court

But Lebron's on-court play falls short of the goat standard, so his fans try to include his off-court GM'ing or his political hottakes as part of the goat equation

You're bragging about his ability to team up with the best players as if that constitutes on-court basketball skill... It doesn't, but it's all you have because the consensus is that Lebron is an inferior basketball player to MJ.. So you harp on his GM'ing and high school-level political hottakes as if that gets him closer to MJ basketball-wise.. lol what a joke

Not by whining to Jerry Krause that he needs help. (https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1991-11-18-9104140692-story.html) Not by begging and pleading with management to do something.

The real GOAT speaks it into existence.

Can lebron speak championships into existence?

Apparently not

In a real conference and at the championship level, lebron is a massive loser on the court... And that's all that matters.. I could care 2 bird shits how he responds on any kind of political level..

He's dumb just like MJ when it comes to politics - he's simply decided to voice his ISH-level, armchair hottakes because he grew up in the narcissistic social media climate where everyone is doing it .... But i wouldn't mistake him for a Dikembe, Bill Bradley, or Tupac... :oldlol:

Regarding MJ asking for more help - he never got it, so you're making my argument - MJ was better at winning championships because he learned to win with what he had; he learned goat teamwork, while lebron had to collude because his skillset doesn't develop players or teamwork (turns guys into spot-up shooters)

34-24 Footwork
07-25-2019, 12:26 AM

Lebron in a nutshell.

Even his biggest accomplishments are Ls :lol

Keno
07-25-2019, 01:26 AM
lebron did in fact collude every year...to a lottery team where he then turned instant contenders, goat impact. :applause:

sportjames23
07-25-2019, 03:55 AM
I'm not shook I'm just trying to find ways to defend LeGOAT as his shameless acts grow increasingly more shameless :(

It can't be done. Trust me, as the biggest LeGOAT fan here, I've tried, but have had no such luck. :(

Artillery
07-25-2019, 04:09 AM
Boston started it with KG, Pierce and Allen.

Not a super team. KG is the only legit MVP candidate there. Pierce and Allen were just all-stars. When Lebron colluded with Wade he joined another MVP candidate, in his prime, and added in all-star Bosh just to stack the deck in his favor.

KG/Pierce/Allen is more comparable to Hakeem/Barkley/Pippen teaming up, just more successful. Three older stars joining forces.

Two superstars, in their prime, joining forces and bringing along another star is unprecedented.

sportjames23
07-25-2019, 04:12 AM
Not a super team. KG is the only legit MVP candidate there. Pierce and Allen were just all-stars. When Lebron colluded with Wade he joined another MVP candidate, in his prime, and added in all-star Bosh just to stack the deck in his favor.

KG/Pierce/Allen is more comparable to Hakeem/Barkley/Pippen teaming up, just more successful. Three older stars joining forces.

Two superstars, in their prime, joining forces and bringing along another star is unprecedented.

What this man said. :cheers:

TheMan
07-25-2019, 09:30 AM

Shameful, just a shameful attempt at winning chips easily, or so that's what LeFraud thought until KD beat him at his own game :lol

3ball
07-25-2019, 11:05 AM
That's why no one respects his ring count

King Colluder

jstern
07-25-2019, 01:53 PM
His stats are at the expense of his teammates, Lebron Ball. Accumulating a lot of stats with a style that limit his teammates. As a result the most logical conclusion that the average person can come to is that Lebron needs more help. That becomes the narrative until the vast majority of people accept it, and then colluding becomes the new norm for the NBA.

RRR3
07-25-2019, 02:06 PM
Jstern sobbing about LeBron being too close to his hero in yet another thread :lol

jstern
07-25-2019, 04:12 PM
Jstern sobbing about LeBron being too close to his hero in yet another thread :lol

Do you think Lebron needs more help?

RRR3
07-25-2019, 04:16 PM
Do you think Lebron needs more help?
No I think he needs players that fit, and Rondo and Cousins will don’t fit and will hurt the team. Otherwise their roster is pretty well built around him.

I also think you need to stop sobbing like a little bitch because you’re petrified of LeBron being seen as greater than your idol MJ.

3ball
07-25-2019, 04:52 PM
No I think he needs players that fit, and Rondo and Cousins will don’t fit and will hurt the team. Otherwise their roster is pretty well built around him.

So lebron can't play with ALL player types like mj or kobe because his skillset is limited

Got it

jstern
07-25-2019, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]No I think he needs players that fit, and Rondo and Cousins will don

RRR3
07-25-2019, 05:01 PM
long rambling LeBron hating meltdown
You’ve been absolutely shook since the media started talking about LeBron as the potential GOAT. You can’t fool me.

superduper
07-25-2019, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]No I think he needs players that fit, and Rondo and Cousins will don

3ball
07-25-2019, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]You

jstern
07-25-2019, 09:57 PM
^^^ Translation:

you kicked my ass jstern, and i have no rebuttal because it's obvious you're right... So I'll just cloak myself in the propoganda of a few media people on the Clutch payroll who say what I want to believe

I wasn't going to say anything but... thank you.

RRR3
07-25-2019, 10:03 PM
You know you’ve lost it when you’re teaming up with 3ball :oldlol:

Poor Jstern :(

34-24 Footwork
07-26-2019, 04:49 PM
I'm not sure why you think I'm petrified of Lebron being greater than Jordan. I mean 3 for 9 in the Finals, which easily could had been 1 - 9, 2011, etc. Even losing to Dwight Howard as the league MVP on a 66 win team. "But Lebron needed more help." I could go on and on, but this is not about that.

So you're basically saying that Lebron needs players that can fit into the Lebron ball system, not having the off the ball skills to adjust to the skill set of his teammates, allowing them to better succeed.

After a while you really have to ask yourself why is it so common for people to say, "Lebron needs more help," throughout his whole career. Do you not agree it might be reasonable to consider that part of the reason why his colluding has become so accepted, when in the past it wasn't is because of the constant "Lebron needs more help?" And that the dribble, dribble, dribble, style of play allows him to accumulate a lot of stats at the expense of team success feeds into the need of saying, "Lebron needs more help?" It's like a vicious circle.

I think it's reasonable.

Damn. You talked to his soul. Lol.

I'm not sure what type of mental gymnastics LeBron stans are CONSTANTLY doing in their heads.

This dude ACTUALLY believes that you're worried about him passing Jordan even though his hero cant make the playoffs in a competitive conference.

You have to give credit for how loyal some of these dudes are. Dudes like Plowking, Benkali, RRR3 have an unwavering allegiance to LeBron that's admirable.

34-24 Footwork
07-26-2019, 04:51 PM
That's the point. Bran is so high maintenance he can literally only work with one or two types of players. He is UNABLE to adapt to his teammates and needs everyone from players 2-15 to the waterboy to adapt to him.

He's nowhere remotely near the GOAT.

VERY FEW LeBron stans understand this concept...let alone understand basketball.

He's one of those guys that thinks LeBron and Shaq could've been unstoppable :lol

34-24 Footwork
07-26-2019, 04:55 PM
I wasn't going to say anything but... thank you.

Yeah. You buried him honestly.

On another note, it's important to recognize that these types of loyalists deluded as hell. I'm the past several weeks, LeBron stans have insinuated that LeBron played better D than Kawhi, "accoridng to the numbers".

Also told me that he's a better playmaker. We're not even two months away from a hobbled Kawhi beating up the East's best competition.

egokiller
07-26-2019, 04:59 PM
RRR3 still thinking Lebron is more than just a 6 time finals loser?

Delusion as a result of collusion. :lol

Manny98
07-26-2019, 05:03 PM
RRR3 still thinking Lebron is more than just a 6 time finals loser?

Delusion as a result of collusion. :lol
He's a 3 time champion soon to be 4 :cheers:

sportjames23
07-26-2019, 05:04 PM
RRR3 got manhandled in this thread. Absolutely mauled. :oldlol:

34-24 Footwork
07-26-2019, 05:16 PM

Jstern talked to him like he's actually concerned about his mental state :lol

LeBron fandom will die a slow, brutal death.

I feel like the 98% of LeBron stans are just waiting on Ben Simmons to get a jumpshot before they take their talent to Philly. Benkali did it ealier on. I expect others to follow suit.

aj1987
07-26-2019, 05:21 PM

On another note, it's important to recognize that these types of loyalists deluded as hell. I'm the past several weeks, LeBron stans have insinuated that LeBron played better D than Kawhi, "accoridng to the numbers".

Also told me that he's a better playmaker. We're not even two months away from a hobbled Kawhi beating up the East's best competition.
Your dumbass literally made stat based threads in either November or December of last year, when LeBron had shitty defensive stats. :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
07-26-2019, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]You know you

aj1987
07-26-2019, 05:37 PM
He did pretty much eviscerate you, though:oldlol:
You rival SamuraiSWISH, when it comes to sucking dad killers ****. :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
07-26-2019, 05:38 PM
You rival SamuraiSWISH, when it comes to sucking dad killers ****. :oldlol:

Ah guess who's back? The Hindu kid. Following me around with the latest childish outburst.
Grow up.

Leviathon1121
07-26-2019, 07:17 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]You

superduper
07-26-2019, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=Leviathon1121]LeBron is as much a threat to Jordan

RRR3
07-26-2019, 10:27 PM

Did you just say Kawhi is a better playmaker than LeBron? Are you retarded?

34-24 Footwork
07-26-2019, 11:36 PM
Lol. RRR3 LIVID.

Kawhi is almost better at everything than LeBron at this point.

Hate to break it to you given your presumably skewed view of "playmaking".

jstern
07-27-2019, 12:17 AM
Jstern talked to him like he's actually concerned about his mental state :lol

LeBron fandom will die a slow, brutal death.

I feel like the 98% of LeBron stans are just waiting on Ben Simmons to get a jumpshot before they take their talent to Philly. Benkali did it ealier on. I expect others to follow suit.

You're right. I am concerned about his mental health. I know he used to get bullied here, and the other day said something against suicide that made me wonder if perhaps bullying has also been an issue for him in real life. And this whole uphill battle of trying to prop up Lebron and tear down Jordan cannot be healthy. He needs to let that go. It's not worth the stress for him.

PickernRoller
07-27-2019, 01:58 AM
Y'all need to go easy on Mr. Pimples....

not cool.

TheMan
07-27-2019, 11:38 AM
Yeah he did...:oldlol:

His pathetic comeback after jstern eviscerated him on how LeBron can only play with a certain type of ball player because of his ball dominant style of play that is great for collecting stats but not titles was..."b b but you're nervous LeBron could be potential GOAT!" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bring anotha body bag, RRR3 is DOA

:yaohappy:

Mr Feeny
07-27-2019, 11:39 AM
Yeah he did...:oldlol:

His pathetic comeback after jstern eviscerated him on how LeBron can only play with a certain type of ball player because of his ball dominant style of play that is great for collecting stats but not titles was..."b b but you're nervous LeBron could be potential GOAT!" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bring anotha body bag, RRR3 is DOA

:yaohappy:

Hhhhh

ArbitraryWater
07-27-2019, 03:17 PM
why has it become accepted for kawhi?

man out here recruiting players for a whole year

talk about pathetic