PDA

View Full Version : Was ISH this mad when Kobe called Dwight + Nash to join him in 2012?

Gus Hemmingway
06-28-2019, 07:00 PM
Was ISH getting this upset when Kobe did it?

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 07:06 PM
http://blog.lakers.com/lakers/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/lakers_si150.jpg

And not a peep was made that day

LostCause
06-28-2019, 07:18 PM
Ypu guys better hope Kawhi DOESNT sign in LA. Then Bron will be getting 3rd wheel rings, which no other Top 10 player has

Well I guess maybe old Timmy

Gus Hemmingway
06-28-2019, 07:19 PM
Ypu guys better hope Kawhi DOESNT sign in LA. Then Bron will be getting 3rd wheel rings, which no other Top 10 player has

Lol, Kawhi

Manny98
06-28-2019, 07:20 PM

Well I guess maybe old Timmy
If LeBron 3 peats he's the unanimous GOAT the debate is over

LostCause
06-28-2019, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=Gus Hemmingway]Lol, Kawhi

LostCause
06-28-2019, 07:22 PM
If LeBron 3 peats he's the unanimous GOAT the debate is over

Settle down. We’re only even talking about him winning a championship cuz GS will be broken down next year :

3peating would do more for Kawhis legacy than Bron, since Bron would be the 3rd best player

Manny98
06-28-2019, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=LostCause]Settle down. We

LostCause
06-28-2019, 07:29 PM
Nope LeBron already wins in stats and longevity the only case MJ has is winning

MJ still wins in stats but Bron has longevity. Best peak goes to MJ as well. A couple 2nd/3rd wheel rings aren’t gonna help Brons case against MJ, but they will boost someone like Kobe once Bron stans start praising sidekick and lower rings to prop up Bron

That said, why’d you bring up MJ? No one was talking about him :confusedshrug:

PeroAntic
06-28-2019, 07:30 PM
Comparing the acquisition of 50 year old Nash and a broken back career loser in Dwight Coward to bringing in two of the three best players in the league in their prime... only a retard can make that argument... but then again you have to be a retard to be a Bron stan.

Manny98
06-28-2019, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=LostCause]MJ still wins in stats but Bron has longevity. Best peak goes to MJ as well. A couple 2nd/3rd wheel rings aren

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=LostCause]MJ still wins in stats but Bron has longevity. Best peak goes to MJ as well. A couple 2nd/3rd wheel rings aren

jstern
06-28-2019, 07:58 PM
People were mad, they thought LA was getting an unfair advantage because just a couple of years earlier Dwight Howard destroyed Lebron James eliminating him from the playoffs, as an underdog. This with Lebron being a reigning MVP on a 66 win team. People were shocked, amazed at such a feat, but it turned out that he was just Dwight Howard.

But thinking back to it, not as mad as you think, because Lebron had already joined Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. So people understood that you needed a super team to win. Even though they lost to Dallas.

LostCause
06-28-2019, 08:13 PM
MJ wins in stats? haha Nah

https://i.postimg.cc/zBhdYFCw/Bar-Set2high.jpg

Yes absolutely

LeBron wins in longevity, which is what you just posted

LostCause
06-28-2019, 08:15 PM
LeBron with 6 rings = Unanimous GOAT accept it

Aside from the fact he never will, by that logic Robert Horry is better than Bron too

I thought your crowd always maintained that sidekick rings don’t count. Now they do? Lol

I see. Y’all aren’t Bron Stan’s. Y’all are Kobe fans in disguise :lol

warriorfan
06-28-2019, 08:15 PM
People were mad, they thought LA was getting an unfair advantage because just a couple of years earlier Dwight Howard destroyed Lebron James eliminating him from the playoffs, as an underdog. This with Lebron being a reigning MVP on a 66 win team. People were shocked, amazed at such a feat, but it turned out that he was just Dwight Howard.

But thinking back to it, not as mad as you think, because Lebron had already joined Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. So people understood that you needed a super team to win. Even though they lost to Dallas.

High iq post

bigkingsfan
06-28-2019, 08:55 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273898

Nothing compares to the trolling today.

jstern
06-28-2019, 08:57 PM
High iq post

High iq recognize high iq :cheers:

Gus Hemmingway
06-28-2019, 09:49 PM

So in other words, they weren

Gus Hemmingway
06-29-2019, 09:45 AM
Lol

SpaceJam2
06-29-2019, 01:35 PM
Was ISH getting this upset when Kobe did it?

Nope because no one cares about Kobe like that.

jstern
06-29-2019, 03:50 PM
So in other words, they weren’t this mad, even though what Kobe did was worse :lol

I don't know. Maybe it's a matter of how much attention an individual is paying. I'm not really following it so I don't feel any anger coming from people. Not the way you might, if you're searching for videos on the matter, and consuming all opinions from all sides, then from your perspective it might seem like a bigger deal.

In terms of activity, I feel that the Dwight Howard pickup received many times more activity. In terms of threads being made about the topic, and posts made in those threads.

A similar thread for Dwight and Kobe back then would've produced more comments. You wrote an LOL almost exactly 12 hours after your previous comment to keep this thread going. Without that LOL then it probably would have been close to the 2nd page, I wouldn't have seen it and bumped it.

Activity doesn't necessarily mean anger though.