PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie refuses to sign balls for charity...

stalkerforlife
06-29-2019, 01:00 AM
https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/celtics/kyrie-irving-reportedly-refused-sign-balls-charitable-purposes

At the completion of the regular season, the team set up 100 balls in a room for their charitable partners. Everyone signed the balls except Irving. When pressed to do it, say team sources, he was neither aggressive nor confrontational. He merely said, "No, I'm not interested in that."

He's such a head case.

Celtics must be thrilled he wants out.

Kemba and a healthy Hayward with Tatum and those boys can contend.

NBA is wide open.

GimmeThat
06-29-2019, 01:12 AM
And the hidden side effects of sperm banks were never mentioned.

SamuraiSWISH
06-29-2019, 01:14 AM
He’s so weird.

Draz
06-29-2019, 01:41 AM
I don't want him on the knicks

But if we get him fck charity

bladefd
06-29-2019, 02:01 AM
Kyrie has always been a bit<h about giving autographs and selfies. I know from experience with one of my family members at Marthas Vineyard. Kyrie refused to give an autograph/selfie, giving some stupid excuse that he was busy with family. Guy was just taking a walk on the beach but too busy for an autograph :rolleyes:

Gus Hemmingway
06-29-2019, 02:02 AM
Dude is a cancer.

It should be literally impossible to win anything with that dude on your team..

Unless... you are the GOAT

SouBeachTalents
06-29-2019, 02:09 AM
Kyrie has always been a bit<h about giving autographs and selfies. I know from experience with one of my family members at Marthas Vineyard. Kyrie refused to give an autograph/selfie, giving some stupid excuse that he was busy with family. Guy was just taking a walk on the beach but too busy for an autograph :rolleyes:
I don't have an issue with that. It must be mad annoying to get hassled for a picture or an autograph every time you go out

Im so nba'd out
06-29-2019, 02:21 AM
and this is the definition of entitled ladies and gentlemen :lol

go **** yourself

Hawker
06-29-2019, 02:29 AM

Poor ****ing baby. Had to spend his time at Martha's vineyard. Such a hard life.

SpaceJam
06-29-2019, 03:10 AM
Hilarious. All these dudes turning on Kyrie

Oh but he was the real alpha, getting traded and the locker room problems were all Bron’s fault

WE STAY WINNING.

coin24
06-29-2019, 03:45 AM
Never understood asking another grown man for his signature. Fkn losers. It's one step from stealing there used jocks and sniffing them

Jasper
06-29-2019, 09:51 AM
I think some of these guys thinks that once it starts - it will never end.

When Milwaukee Braves played at home , HANK ARRON was always the last player out of the stadium.

*THis was in the days when players parked in the fan parking lots.

Callystarr
06-29-2019, 12:12 PM
Oh how he has fallen.

paksat
06-29-2019, 01:11 PM
satan's princess

305Baller
06-29-2019, 01:19 PM
He thought he had to sign someone's balls. A clear misunderstanding.

bison
06-29-2019, 01:22 PM
And you refuse to sign child support checks.

Sounds about right.

305Baller
06-29-2019, 02:14 PM
And you refuse to sign child support checks.

Sounds about right.

yeah, your moms.

HAHHHAHAHAA

stalkerforlife
06-29-2019, 02:15 PM
yeah, your moms.

HAHHHAHAHAA

:roll:

First post slay.

Damn.

PistonsFan#21
06-29-2019, 02:33 PM

To be fair the dude just wants to enjoy a walk on the beach with his family...Sure an autograph and selfie will only take a minute but imagine how many times a day he gets asked that every time he goes out anywhere.

Sometimes you just want to chill and go on about your business without being bothered

Vino24
06-29-2019, 02:36 PM
LeBron out here building schools yet Kyrie can’t sign a couple autographs for kids LMAO

RoseCity07
06-29-2019, 02:48 PM
Never won a thing without Lebron. His career is in shambles now.