PDA

View Full Version : Chances Kawhi is trying to hurt teams trying to sign him?

Shogon
06-30-2019, 10:54 PM
He's known damn good and well for a long ass time that he was about to be a free agent and that he'd basically have his pick of where he wants to go.

What else is there to figure out?

Kawhi is either really, really indecisive as a person (does not seem to be the case) or perhaps he is really trying to twist the knife on some potentially contending teams that miss out not only on him, but on great role players that they would have signed had Kawhi not taken his sweet time.

In today's league, everyone is already lined up ahead of the "start" of free agency, obviously... just look at today... look at the leaks of Kemba to Celtics, Kyrie to Nets etc before free agency even begun... lol... everyone is already talking.

There's something else going on here besides Kawhi "deciding" but I can't put my finger on it.

Vino24
06-30-2019, 10:56 PM
waiting for his uncle to make the decision :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
06-30-2019, 10:59 PM
It's been like 5 hours since free agency officially started...

Kingwillball
06-30-2019, 11:02 PM
He wants to be the ULTIMATE piece and wants his signing to have its own spotlight but if he takes until thurs to decide its gonna really f@ck over 2 other teams at this point. Lakers better have a plan B if DLo is still there I guess he is it.

iamgine
06-30-2019, 11:02 PM
He's known damn good and well for a long ass time that he was about to be a free agent and that he'd basically have his pick of where he wants to go.

What else is there to figure out?

Kawhi is either really, really indecisive as a person (does not seem to be the case) or perhaps he is really trying to twist the knife on some potentially contending teams that miss out not only on him, but on great role players that they would have signed had Kawhi not taken his sweet time.

In today's league, everyone is already lined up ahead of the "start" of free agency, obviously... just look at today... look at the leaks of Kemba to Celtics, Kyrie to Nets etc before free agency even begun... lol... everyone is already talking.

There's something else going on here besides Kawhi "deciding" but I can't put my finger on it.
Perhaps he wants to see where the players ended up before deciding which one is the best situation for him.