PDA

View Full Version : Preemptive Reminders (if LAL gets Kawhi)

ScalsFan21
07-01-2019, 03:05 PM
To date, LeBron James has only played on one championship team which was more stacked than Mike's worst title squad (2012, 1992), adjusting for era and competition/degree of difficulty per chip.

Ordan has no single achievement that can match beating GSW in 2016.

Michael Jordan is a pitiful team owner, and LeBron will become a good one.

I just wouldn't have wanted any of you to forget these things. :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
07-01-2019, 03:06 PM
OP, post once in a while, make deez sheet fun

NBAGOAT
07-01-2019, 03:10 PM
welcome back op but wat are you basing off 92 bulls being mjs weakest squad. I think it's one of the strongest ones actually even with a struggling playoff run

ScalsFan21
07-01-2019, 03:33 PM
Yeah, it's interesting how I show back up here a day after the Nets have the best day in their franchise history, innit? :lol What's up y'all.

welcome back op but wat are you basing off 92 bulls being mjs weakest squad. I think it's one of the strongest ones actually even with a struggling playoff run

For me, the late 90's run was pretty much a superteam before the term existed; I see those as arguably his three best supporting casts, though '98 I know they were all pretty burned out. I thought '92 was the year they had the least to contend with, while also having a harder-than-usual time finishing the job.

The 3 teams from each threepeat are kind of interchangeable, so it's hard not to put added emphasis on the playoff opponents/level of success there.

TheCorporation
07-01-2019, 03:38 PM
To date, LeBron James has only played on one championship team which was more stacked than Mike's worst title squad (2012, 1992), adjusting for era and competition/degree of difficulty per chip.

Ordan has no single achievement that can match beating GSW in 2016.

Michael Jordan is a pitiful team owner, and LeBron will become a good one.

I just wouldn't have wanted any of you to forget these things. :confusedshrug:

Good man :cheers:

We need more high IQ posters so thank you for coming back.