PDA

View Full Version : Lebron HAS to win another ring/FMVP

StrongLurk
07-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Make no mistake, it doesn't matter that Bran if old AF now. He HAS to win another ring/FMVP if he truly wants to claim the 2nd best of all time spot.

Right now, he is in a 4 way tie for most FMVPS with Shaq, Magic, and Duncan I believe. He also only has 3 rings, which is still great. BUT, right now there can be arguments made for others to have the number 2 spot all time (namely Kareem).

Lebron with FOUR Finals MVPS would cement his spot as number 2 all time honestly. If he doesn't do it, there WILL be another player to come along and get to 4 FMVPS. He'll maybe Durant does it.

SouBeachTalents
07-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Make no mistake, it doesn't matter that Bran if old AF now. He HAS to win another ring/FMVP if he truly wants to claim the 2nd best of all time spot.

Right now, he is in a 4 way tie for most FMVPS with Shaq, Magic, and Duncan I believe. He also only has 3 rings, which is still great. BUT, right now there can be arguments made for others to have the number 2 spot all time (namely Kareem).

Lebron with FOUR Finals MVPS would cement his spot as number 2 all time honestly. If he doesn't do it, there WILL be another player to come along and get to 4 FMVPS. He'll maybe Durant does it.
I'd bet on Kawhi doing it before Durant

ArbitraryWater
07-01-2019, 04:50 PM
OP, he has to, for you... for your world view to make sense.

Of course, your world view changes every week, resulting in petulant emotional reaction threads.

StrongLurk
07-01-2019, 04:51 PM

Of course, your world view changes every week, resulting in petulant emotional reaction threads.

You're trying to hard...

Vino24
07-01-2019, 04:57 PM

Bingo. Op sounds like a teenager with raging hormones. Can

90sgoat
07-01-2019, 05:06 PM
Lebron is nowhere near 2nd.

He is in no way ahead of his direct rival Duncan who destroyed him in humiliating fashion 2 out of 3 finals they've met, while the only win Lebron got was by the sheer luck of one crazy offensive rebound and last second 3 point shot.

RealSkipBayless
07-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Lebron is nowhere near 2nd.

He is in no way ahead of his direct rival Duncan who destroyed him in humiliating fashion 2 out of 3 finals they've met, while the only win Lebron got was by the sheer luck of one crazy offensive rebound and last second 3 point shot.
Is he ahead of Bird or Kobe?

90sgoat
07-01-2019, 05:34 PM
Is he ahead of Bird or Kobe?

Neither.

I'm an objectively balanced (particularly emotionally) person, so I am not really invested here.

I do not think I can put Lebron in the top 10, which means he isn't ahead of Kobe. I mean, he has a chance now. If he can get 2 "Kobe/Shaq" rings now, preferably in a row, then sure, he can be 8th or 9th all time or something like that. I have Kobe 9-10th.

As for Bird..

ARE YOU FOOKING KIDDING ME M8

... deep breath.

It's an absolute joke to compare bumbling Bran to Larry Legend, who was a genius at his craft, a technical and competetive phenom and single handedly the guy to save the NBA. In a better world, Larry Legend would have been President of the United States.

aj1987
07-01-2019, 05:40 PM
Neither.

I'm an objectively balanced (particularly emotionally) person, so I am not really invested here.

I do not think I can put Lebron in the top 10
No, you're an autistic racist piece of inbred shit, who has the intelligence of a toad. Even Bird would slap the autism out of you, if you told him that LeBron isn't a top 10 GOAT.

LeBron is cemented in the top 3 and that's just a fact, which will not change, no matter how much you cry.

TheCorporation
07-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Neither.

I do not think I can put Lebron in the top 10, which means he isn't ahead of Kobe. I mean, he has a chance now. If he can get 2 "Kobe/Shaq" rings now, preferably in a row, then sure, he can be 8th or 9th all time or something like that. I have Kobe 9-10th.

As for Bird..

ARE YOU FOOKING KIDDING ME M8

... deep breath.

It's an absolute joke to compare bumbling Bran to Larry Legend, who was a genius at his craft, a technical and competetive phenom and single handedly the guy to save the NBA. In a better world, Larry Legend would have been President of the United States.

No, you're an autistic racist piece of inbred shit, who has the intelligence of a toad. Even Bird would slap the autism out of you, if you told him that LeBron isn't a top 10 GOAT.

LeBron is cemented in the top 3 and that's just a fact, which will not change, no matter how much you cry.

https://i.postimg.cc/MpP0yQD8/giphy.gif