PDA

View Full Version : Curry and Klay, Irving and Durant ....

90sgoat
07-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Murray and Jokic
Giannis and Middleton
Luka and Porzingis
Gay and LMA
Lillard and CJ
Conley and Gobert

Lebron and AD and Kawhi

This guy is a bish. There is no superteam now that needs you to be a superteam to win.

NBAGOAT
07-01-2019, 05:22 PM
Murray and Jokic
Giannis and Middleton
Luka and Porzingis
Gay and LMA
Lillard and CJ
Conley and Gobert

Lebron and AD and Kawhi

This guy is a bish. There is no superteam now that needs you to be a superteam to win.

true there are no superteams, kawhi is overkill but it's more like(let's assume kawhi goes back toronto)

durant and irving and levert, dinwiddie etc(deep as hell)
murray and jokic and millsap, harris
conley and gobert and mitchell, bojan, ingles
embiid and simmons and horford, tobias, richardson
giannis and middleton and lopez, bledsoe
kawhi and siakam and lowry, gasol
harden and paul and gordon, capela
curry and dray and dlo, klay

then
lebron and ad and kuzma..

Like if they cant get danny green, the roster isnt going look very good lol. Dallas and SA arent worth mentioning, they're at best first round playoff teams

90sgoat
07-01-2019, 05:31 PM
true there are no superteams, kawhi is overkill but it's more like(let's assume kawhi goes back toronto)

durant and irving and levert, dinwiddie etc(deep as hell)
murray and jokic and millsap, harris
conley and gobert and mitchell, bojan, ingles
embiid and simmons and horford, tobias, richardson
giannis and middleton and lopez, bledsoe
kawhi and siakam and lowry, gasol
harden and paul and gordon, capela
curry and dray and dlo, klay

then
lebron and ad and kuzma..

Like if they cant get danny green, the roster isnt going look very good lol. Dallas and SA arent worth mentioning, they're at best first round playoff teams

Dude, I think you're an ok poster, but this is retarded excuses for Bran:roll:

Take Denver, Millsap is absolute trash now, 15/7 pr. 36 and shooting 46 FG%. That's numbers any starting big man can put up.

Bojan and Ingles are "white scrubs" give me a break.

Lopez and Bledsoe? Are you kidding me.

Why do role players always look like shit with Bran? Why does Jokic make scrubs like Harris and Murray look like all stars?

Lakessss
07-01-2019, 05:32 PM
It’s actually
KD, Kyrie, DJ
Curry, Klay, Dlo, Dray
Giannis, Middleton, Bledsoe
Harden, Paul, Gordon
Kemba, Tatum, Hayward
Embiid, Simmons, Harris, Horford
Gay, LMA, Derozan
Kawhi, Lowry, Vanvleet, Siakam
Lebron, AD...Kuzma? And well.. that’s the entire team lmao

Lakessss
07-01-2019, 05:35 PM

Take Denver, Millsap is absolute trash now, 15/7 pr. 36 and shooting 46 FG%. That's numbers any starting big man can put up.

Why do role players always look like shit with Bran? Why does Jokic make scrubs like Harris and Murray look like all stars?

Lebron won a ring with Richard Jefferson, Iman Shumpert and JR Smith. Who made who look like an all star again?

90sgoat
07-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Lebron won a ring with Richard Jefferson, Iman Shumpert and JR Smith. Who made who look like an all star again?

Jason Kidd took Richard Jefferson to the finals twice with only K-Mart and Big Gay Collins as backup.

Lakessss
07-01-2019, 05:39 PM
Jason Kidd took Richard Jefferson to the finals twice with only K-Mart and Big Gay Collins as backup.
Oh really? How many rings did he win with Kidd and how old was he again when he got to the finals with Kidd.

ArbitraryWater
07-01-2019, 05:40 PM
leaving names out :lol

aj1987
07-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Richard Jefferson won with LeBron, you ****ing idiot.

NBAGOAT
07-01-2019, 05:42 PM

role players may look like shit with bron but what good role players can they get this year besides danny :oldlol:

I get your point and it's not an excuse ad and lebron should still be contenders but you are exaggerating as usual. Heavily underrating millsap and lopez, they're defensive anchors type. Both were the 2nd best players for their teams in many games. Jamal just got a full max and is now a scrub lol, it's not all jokic man.

Now you call bojan a scrub, you were hyping him up all offseason lol and even like 14-16ppg on the jazz with his shooting is very helpful and a lot better than typical role player stuff. Ofc Gobert, Conley, Mitchell is technically a big 3 too.

Like the lakers starting lineup could potentially be ad, lebron, kuzma, troy daniels, tj mcconnell lol. The other contending teams have like 3 very good players with very good depth or 4 very good players.

TheCorporation
07-01-2019, 05:50 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/KYnny3n6/tenor.gif

TheCorporation
07-01-2019, 05:51 PM
Oh really? How many rings did he win with Kidd and how old was he again when he got to the finals with Kidd.

OP will ignore this because of his small brain