PDA

View Full Version : suck my nuts broussard

red1
07-01-2019, 09:04 PM
little chris was on undisputed today saying "there's a 94% chance kawhi signs with the lakers by 6pm PST"

94% my ass. chris making shit up again. :roll:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BigdTsfIgAE3jjF.jpg
http://media.fyre.co/XoVqRcUMSwKMhCIA9ZcC_multiple.jpg

Kblaze8855
07-01-2019, 09:08 PM
Did you have this prepared in a browser some time ago and wait till 9 to post it?

RealSkipBayless
07-01-2019, 09:09 PM
Did you have this prepared in a browser some time ago and wait till 9 to post it?
:roll: :roll:

red1
07-01-2019, 09:11 PM
I saw it an hour ago during the fake news kawhi to the lakers signing - so it was fresh in my mind.

fresh like these homemade sauces that broussard is feeding us. let's face it - these guys make shit up left and right and chris is one of the worst offenders.

red1
07-01-2019, 09:16 PM
being a sports reporter is one of the few jobs where you can literally make shit up and get away with it.

jesus christ it must suck being a laker fan with all of the fake news floating around from so-called insiders.

red1
07-01-2019, 11:10 PM
**** so chris was guaranteeing the lakers get kawhi by 6pm now perk is saying the lakers have the edge too. perk called kd from gsw to brooklyn he's friends with kd and other players.

broussard was obviously making shit up like usual just stanning for his guy lebron's team, lets hope perk or his source is making shit up too. :cheers:

TheCorporation
07-01-2019, 11:38 PM
The 6% prevailed

Like when Bron had that chasedown block on Iggy (6%) chance

Curry back to Igoudala

OHH BLOCK BY JAMES!

305Baller
07-01-2019, 11:39 PM

red1
07-02-2019, 06:02 PM
does a person actually need credentials to do chris' job? to be an "analyst?" I know Woj is actually a journalist.

I dont think someone needs credentials to make shit up 24/7 tbh.

k0kakw0rld
07-02-2019, 06:18 PM
Anybody who takes this guy as a source shouldn't be taken seriously.

He's a b!tch

red1
07-02-2019, 06:29 PM
the guys on undisputed bring him on as their "expert" :roll: :roll: :roll:

jesus ****ing christ. might as well just grab a random stan from insidehoops or a random bronsexual from twitter.

Meticode
07-02-2019, 06:53 PM
Not sure what's more sad. Broussard and his multiple sauces, or the fact that the OP puts out his dislike for him creating a thread, but keeps watching the shows like Undisputed that he's on further putting his name out there, further putting bad media out there.

Just sayin'. If you don't like the ****er, stop watching him and bringing his name up.

red1
07-02-2019, 06:57 PM
Not sure what's more sad. Broussard and his multiple sauces, or the fact that the OP puts out his dislike for him creating a thread, but keeps watching the shows like Undisputed that he's on further putting his name out there, further putting bad media out there.

Just sayin'. If you don't like the ****er, stop watching him and bringing his name up.
you sound like an idiot. if you're trying to make a point, you failed miserably.

broussard is actively mouthing off on tv and discussing something very relevant to my team - of course I'm going to talk about it. :facepalm :hammerhead:

red1
07-02-2019, 06:59 PM
maybe I'm just hating - it just feels like broussard is always lying and making shit up and it seems obvious too

Meticode
07-02-2019, 07:02 PM
you sound like an idiot. if you're trying to make a point, you failed miserably.

broussard is actively mouthing off on tv and discussing something very relevant to my team - of course I'm going to talk about it. :facepalm :hammerhead:
And you keep listening to him. You know the only reason I know Broussard is mouthing off about your team? Because you're giving me that information. Most people don't even care about him until people like you bring up his false information and give it out.

Call me an idiot if you want, but if you don't want him out there spreading false information, stop giving him attention. He'll eventually fade away. Undisputed is a joke. It's more like a comedy show.

Manny98
07-02-2019, 07:07 PM
Broussard got these Craptor fans steaming :roll:

Meticode
07-02-2019, 07:09 PM
In the end it doesn't matter what the hell Broussard puts out there. He has no effect whatsoever on Leonard's decision. Anyone listening to him and giving him attention is doing exactly what he wants you to do. Talk about him. Just like Skip Bayless says some of the most ridiculous shit. Attention seeking.

Now because red1 brought him up, if you type in Broussard into Google this thread will eventually come up now as another return when it never existed before.

The best way to get rid of people like Bayless and Broussard is ignoring them. Not giving them attention. Even if it's negative attention, they still seek it.

red1
07-02-2019, 07:09 PM
And you keep listening to him. You know the only reason I know Broussard is mouthing off about your team? Because you're giving me that information. Most people don't even care about him until people like you bring up his false information and give it out.

Call me an idiot if you want, but if you don't want him out there spreading false information, stop giving him attention. He'll eventually fade away. Undisputed is a joke. It's more like a comedy show.
dude when I made this thread yesterday there were several sources saying it was a done deal for the lakers and broussard was parroting the same shit that he saw - he probably just reads the same sources that we do and just makes a guess swinging for the fences so he can later say he was right and pat himself on the back. meanwhile he never had shit. :oldlol:

I know I'm hating and giving a lot of attention I just found it hilarious to see him proven wrong like I knew it would - if kawhi signs with the lakers I highly doubt a schlub like broussard or a reddit insider would have the scoop - it'll probably be the usual or magic himself announcing it.

and it was a safe bet, proven right again :roll: :roll: :roll:

Meticode
07-02-2019, 07:11 PM
dude when I made this thread yesterday there were several sources saying it was a done deal for the lakers and broussard was parroting the same shit that he saw - he probably just reads the same sources that we do and just makes a guess swinging for the fences so he can later say he was right and pat himself on the back. meanwhile he never had shit. :oldlol:

I know I'm hating and giving a lot of attention I just found it hilarious to see him proven wrong like I knew it would - if kawhi signs with the lakers I highly doubt a schlub like broussard or a reddit insider would have the scoop - it'll probably be the usual or magic himself announcing it.

and it was a safe bet, proven right again :roll: :roll: :roll:
It's nothing new. He's done this for over decade at least. I don't listen to it anymore.

3ball
07-02-2019, 07:12 PM
maybe I'm just hating - it just feels like broussard is always lying and making shit up and it seems obvious too
Calm down brah... Broussard is working to get this deal done by speaking on it in the media

Broussard is one of the best Lebron protectors out there. He's on your side

But it's funny how Lebron fans are panicking about not getting Kawhi - what a frightful bunch - AD plus 32 mill in cap space would be MORE than enough to win rings for the real goat, regardless of who else they added

red1
07-02-2019, 07:13 PM
manny98 you were a special part of the [B]2019 raptors championship run

Manny98
07-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Lebron Lebron :mad:
:oldlol:

red1
07-02-2019, 07:18 PM
It's nothing new. He's done this for over decade at least. I don't listen to it anymore.
that's good for you. if there's ever a time I check for NBA news it's during free agency when my team is in the game. that's why we watch these shows - to see if guys like broussard know something that we don't know.

and that's the whole point of this thread - they don't.

Calm down brah... Broussard is working to get this deal done by speaking on it in the media

Broussard is one of the best Lebron protectors out there. He's on your side

But it's funny how Lebron fans are panicking about not getting Kawhi - what a frightful bunch - AD plus 32 mill in cap space would be MORE than enough to win rings for the real goat, regardless of who else they added
why do you even watch basketball. you'll just be hating on every single player until you're dead saying they're not jordan. hating on the 2045 draft class saying "they're no class of '84."

that's pathetic. you've been on the forum all these years no one even knows who or what you root for. :facepalm

3ball
07-02-2019, 07:26 PM
that's good for you. if there's ever a time I check for NBA news it's during free agency when my team is in the game. that's why we watch these shows - to see if guys like broussard know something that we don't know.

and that's the whole point of this thread - they don't.

why do you even watch basketball. you'll just be hating on every single player until you're dead saying they're not jordan. hating on the 2045 draft class saying "they're no class of '84."

that's pathetic. you've been on the forum all these years no one even knows who or what you root for. :facepalm
I post smart shit that proves true time and time again

You guys post dumb shit and can't respond

So I win over and over against you guys - your responses are only entertaining to see how you'll deflect my killer point

So carry on

I single-handedly introduced the concept of ball-domination and off-ball - no one was talking about this in 13' and 14' when I was getting banned for posting about it, but now it's common knowledge standard speak

red1
07-02-2019, 07:32 PM
I post smart shit that proves true time and time again

You guys post dumb shit and can't respond

So I win over and over against you guys - your responses are only entertaining to see how you'll deflect my killer point

So carry on

I single-handedly introduced the concept of ball-domination and off-ball - no one was talking about this in 13' and 14' when I was getting banned for posting about it, but now it's common knowledge standard speak
you're one of the stranger characters here, constantly copying and reposting your old shit.

wouldnt surprise me at all if you were a lifelong patient in a mental institution, just posting here in your free time. tbh.

tontoz
07-02-2019, 07:58 PM
FWIW i would like to see him sign a 1+1 with the Raps.