PDA

View Full Version : i still dont know why Knicks traded Porzingis.

bobopenguin
07-02-2019, 01:48 AM
i mean... really.. why?
Porzingis is a corner stone type player, how can u left this man go when he's getting 20/7/2blks on his 3rd year??
this man can attack paints, shoot midrange, shoot 3s, blocks at age 22..

why did knicks trade him??

https://i.ibb.co/1Xvk2pY/porz.jpg

bladefd
07-02-2019, 02:09 AM
I think Porzingis asked to be traded, but they could have gotten much more :confusedshrug:

bobopenguin
07-02-2019, 02:13 AM
I think Porzingis asked to be traded, but they could have gotten much more :confusedshrug:

but why?
he supposed to be happy cos he's the man of the team.

TheCorporation
07-02-2019, 02:23 AM
He tried to rape a girl

bladefd
07-02-2019, 02:43 AM
but why?
he supposed to be happy cos he's the man of the team.

Didn't want to be with team after the Phil Jackson fiasco and probably clashed with others.. James Dolan is a scumbag too

bluechox2
07-02-2019, 03:04 AM
He said trade me or I’m going back to Europe

iamgine
07-02-2019, 03:29 AM
i mean... really.. why?
Porzingis is a corner stone type player, how can u left this man go when he's getting 20/7/2blks on his 3rd year??

why did knicks trade him??

1. He asked to be traded
2. He tore his ACL
3. He's injured very often
4. His efficiency and rebounding were not good

He'll be a very risky max contract top 10-15 player in the league.

90sgoat
07-02-2019, 03:49 AM
Knicks mistreated him from the beginning.

Allowed Melo and co to put him on ice.

Second year, Melo gone, icing continues, scrubs like Ramon Sessions, THJ, keep not passing him the ball.

Knicks never comitted to Kristaps like how Dallas comitted to Luka.

Deandre Jordan, Wesley Matthews and others did the same to Luka. Didn't pass him the ball. Cuban traded their rookie hating asses.

Groobz
07-02-2019, 05:22 AM
long time lurker.

I feel NY really dropped the ball on this one, Porzingis asked to be traded meaning something wasn't right in the locker room or management. Seems like a really bad culture there.

dunksby
07-02-2019, 05:32 AM
NYK isn't a good team for young prospects, it's a shame but I don't think that will change as long as Dolan is the owner.

FKAri
07-02-2019, 06:48 AM
long time lurker.

I feel NY really dropped the ball on this one, Porzingis asked to be traded meaning something wasn't right in the locker room or management. Seems like a really bad culture there.
Word's that he didn't like how management treated Carmelo and didn't want to end up in the same situation.

Real Men Wear Green
07-02-2019, 08:31 AM
i mean... really.. why?

why did knicks trade him??Thereis a difference between not knowing thr reason and disagreeing with the logic. Most basketball fans know that Porzingis requested a trade and I'm pretty sure you've heard this as well. And that's the reason they traded him. Sure, it may have been a dumb reason but it was still the reason.

bobopenguin
07-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Thereis a difference between not knowing the reason and disagreeing with the logic. Most basketball fans know that Porzingis requested a trade and I'm pretty sure you've heard this as well. And that's the reason they traded him. Sure, it may have been a dumb reason but it was still the reason.

Kobe requested a trade, but lakers managed to convince him to stay.
I can't believe why knicks didn't even try to work things out. Porzingis was traded the same day he asked.

Jay-B
07-02-2019, 08:56 AM
I thought the same things, Kristaps was the only best thing to happen to the Knicks in 20 years and they trade him away?

Real Men Wear Green
07-02-2019, 08:58 AM
Kobe requested a trade, but lakers managed to convince him to stay.
I can't believe why knicks didn't even try to work things out. Porzingis was traded the same day he asked.It was obviously a bad decision, especially with them managing to not capitalize off of their cap space at all this offseason. I'm not even seeing Knick fans defend this. But thr fact remains: you do know the reason.

Kiddlovesnets
07-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Actually it