PDA

View Full Version : Shams: Big Dog Jr to GSW

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-02-2019, 06:36 PM
(Glen Robinson III) https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1146175608403181568

Not bad. Warriors filling out roster not TOO terribly. I still wonder if DLo is gonna get traded before the season. Either way, assuming Liv retires, they're looking like:

bigs - Dray, Looney, D Jones, WCS, Paschall
wings - Poole, J Evans, McKinnie, GRIII
points - Steph, DLo

Looking like a solid competitor for the #6-8 seed. Missing the playoffs still wouldn't surprise me. Is that roster better than LAL or Sac or even NOP? Will OKC, SAS, or LAC dip lower than that roster?

edit:
honest, not bad for $38m player not playing. Kerr coaching them, too...

NBAGOAT
07-02-2019, 06:43 PM
dlo cant get traded til december 15th. They are keeping him at the very least til klay comes back. Who's better at sg?

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-02-2019, 06:49 PM
dlo cant get traded til december 15th. They are keeping him at the very least til klay comes back. Who's better at sg?
I'm just curious about who'll be backup PG if Liv is gone. GSW is hard capped, so I don't know the ins and outs of what they're allowed to do, but they're signing FAs and re-signing Looney, so can they re-sign Cook? Maybe get Neto in the bargain bin? Or...promote Jimmer from GLeague? :oldlol:

Plus, doesn't the DLo isn't official til 7/6. GSW has 4 days to still work something out w/ another team, get a better fit at SG somewhere/somehow.