PDA

View Full Version : Durant teamed up in 17/18, but only Lebron teamed up from 2011-16.. yet only 3 rings

3ball
07-02-2019, 11:50 PM
:roll:

And with asterisks needing Ray Allen and Kyrie to save him twice!!!

1*/9... 0*/9 in full seasons

Not top 10, unless you're just thinking "6'8", 260 wow"...

Most people can't get beyond that even though he loses over and over.. i.e. record defeat, missed playoffs, goat choke, another record defeat, "Giannis" losses as 60-win, 1 seed, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

Vino24
07-02-2019, 11:52 PM

And with asterisks needing Ray Allen and Kyrie to save him twice!!!

1*/9... 0*/9 in full seasons

Not top 10, unless you're just thinking "6'8", 260 wow"...

Most people can't get beyond that even though he loses over and over.. i.e. record defeat, missed playoffs, goat choke, another record defeat, "Giannis" losses as 60-win, 1 seed, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc
You can't get beyond LeBron :oldlol:

Gus Hemmingway
07-02-2019, 11:55 PM
4 rebounds

2 assists

Sportal
07-03-2019, 12:16 AM
Ok, I'll bite. What was Miami's record before LeBron joined? What was the Cavs' record before LeBron went back? And what was the Bulls' record when Jordan disappeared on them. But Durant joined a what win team?

Ohhhhhhh noooooo, Ray Allen hit a shot, which is his job... Oh no, Kyrie hit a shot which is his job, which he'd never have been able to take in the Finals, without LeBron being there.

We get it, you're obsessed about LeBron, you spend every waking hour of every day thinking about LeBron. Shit is pathetic. We get that you're worried about the current rumours, and the situation with the Lakers. Potentially 3 ATG players on the Lakers, sounds familiar to you?

3ball
07-03-2019, 12:22 AM
4 rebounds

2 assists
And I counter with 2 "Giannis" losses as a 60-win, 1 seed... 2 of them!!!!!

Show me where MJ lost with a team that won 56+ games or a 1 or 2 seed.. I'll wait...

MJ always had Warriors-level teams anytime he won 56 games or had a 1 or 2 seed.... But how many shit teams did Lebron have with 56+ wins or 1 and 2 seeds???!.. his skills and game simply don't yield as good teams

And again, other than the one-of-a-kind combo of magic/kareem (goat pg/center), high assist players don't win and are inferior to timely scorers... Who would you rather have - Nash, CP3, Lebron, Harden, Westbrook, etc... Or do you prefer 06' Wade, 11' Dirk, Kobe, MJ, KD, Kawhi????... No comparison

SouBeachTalents
07-03-2019, 12:34 AM
And I counter with 2 "Giannis" losses as a 60-win, 1 seed... 2 of them!!!!!

Show me where MJ lost with a team that won 56+ games or a 1 or 2 seed.. I'll wait...

MJ always had Warriors-level teams anytime he won 56 games or had a 1 or 2 seed.... But how many shit teams did Lebron have with 56+ wins or 1 and 2 seeds???!.. his skills and game simply don't yield as good teams

And again, other than the one-of-a-kind combo of magic/kareem (goat pg/center), high assist players don't win and are inferior to timely scorers... Who would you rather have - Nash, CP3, Lebron, Harden, Westbrook, etc... Or do you prefer 06' Wade, 11' Dirk, Kobe, MJ, KD, Kawhi????... No comparison
So a guy who averages 29 ppg in the playoffs (5th most all time), and is the all time leading playoff scorer in NBA history is only classified as a high assist guy :oldlol:

Not to mention, LeBron averaged more/as many ppg in his 2012 title run than every player you listed besides Jordan

3ball
07-03-2019, 01:01 AM
What was Miami's record before LeBron joined?

Lebron and Bosh only improved the Heat from 47 games to 58, or 11 wins

That's less than the 18 wins that old MJ improved the 02' Wizards

Btw, 10' Wade was either the #2 or #3 player in the league.. So how could the greatest player ever team up with the next best player in the league, yet lose in 2011 and be an underdog in 12??.... :biggums:

There's something wrong when the best player ever teams up with the next best player and proceeds to lose or be the underdog 3 of 4 years - so obviously, Lebron isn't the best ever or anywhere near...

Goat + next best player = dominant winning, not perennial loser/underdog.. so obviously, Lebron ain't goat

What was the Cavs' record before LeBron went back?

You mean Lebron and the 2nd best PF in the league (2nd team all-nba Love)

And yet Lebron never won 60 despite prime Love and Kyrie...

Infact, he won a pathetic 51 games in 2017.. why couldn't he flirt with 70 wins and have better odds like Kawhi or Curry? Instead he won 51 and was a massive dog.. that's what ball-domination does - it results in underwhelming, underachieving teams as good players see their role reduced to play-finisher

And what was the Bulls' record when Jordan disappeared on them

The bulls had a good regular season because they'd developed the all-time brand of ball, teamwork and know-how required to build any dynasty

You simply aren't aware of the facts - the exact same cast that 3-peated in 1993 only won 47 games in 89' and would've missed the 45-win playoff cut without MJ's 33/8/8 that year.. yes, MJ built a lottery cast from 89' into a champion by 91'

So the 94' Bulls didn't win based on talent - they were originally a lottery cast that developed the all-time brand of ball, teamwork and know-how required to build any dynasty

Ohhhhhhh noooooo, Ray Allen hit a shot, which is his job... Oh no, Kyrie hit a shot which is his job, which he'd never have been able to take in the Finals, without LeBron being there.

Right, let's ignore that 2 guys made shots which directly prevented a Finals loss, while MJ never needed anyone to save him like that

Infact, let's ignore all of Lebron's blemishes in the comparison so Lebron can win... you lebron fans are weak

We get it, you're obsessed about LeBron, you spend every waking hour of every day thinking about LeBron. Shit is pathetic. We get that you're worried about the current rumours, and the situation with the Lakers. Potentially 3 ATG players on the Lakers, sounds familiar to you?

I have 20k posts on every aspect of this topic. I am infact the world's expert on it.. you think it takes anytime at all to make posts about something I'm an expert on?

:oldlol:

Think again bud.. you better hope I never decide to use a real platform to educate the media and public about this stuff.. legit stuff like the NBA.com-tracked time of possession stat that proves lebron is considerably overrated.. I'll rip broussard, Shannon, Nick and the like a new asshole I promise

And1AllDay
07-03-2019, 01:06 AM
Ok, I'll bite. What was Miami's record before LeBron joined? What was the Cavs' record before LeBron went back? And what was the Bulls' record when Jordan disappeared on them. But Durant joined a what win team?

This one over bois close'r up

thank u come again :applause:

And1AllDay
07-03-2019, 01:10 AM
4 rebounds

2 assists

1 win

9 losses

:eek:

3ball
07-03-2019, 01:18 AM
So a guy who averages 29 ppg in the playoffs (5th most all time), and is the all time leading playoff scorer in NBA history is only classified as a high assist guy :oldlol:

Not to mention, LeBron averaged more/as many ppg in his 2012 title run than every player you listed besides Jordan
Sure but he averaged too many assists - only the unique combo of magic/kareem (goat pg and center) won consistently with one guy getting that many assists

Lebron essentially sacrificed a timely scoring style that maximizes teammates' role and wins more, for a blind, stat accumulation style that reduces teammates' role and wins less

Again, who would you rather have - Lebron, Harden, Westbrook, etc... Or 06' Wade, 11' Dirk, Kobe, MJ, KD, Kawhi????... No comparison

And1AllDay
07-03-2019, 01:45 AM
Just imagine it, 2baLLLLLLLLLLLLLL is broken and making crazy man threads at will :oldlol: :oldlol:

Manny98
07-03-2019, 05:00 AM
3ball deep down knows that if Kawhi with signs the Lakers, LeBron is winning championships hence the major meltdown :lol

Sportal
07-03-2019, 08:29 AM
3ball deep down knows that if Kawhi with signs the Lakers, LeBron is winning championships hence the major meltdown :lol

Idk if the little guy can live through the possibility. Imagine if LeBron goes an gets 3 more rings whilst averaging very close to, if not, a triple-double for those runs and gets 3x FMVPs. The absolute hot mess this guy will be in for years

3ball
07-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Idk if the little guy can live through the possibility. Imagine if LeBron goes an gets 3 more rings whilst averaging very close to, if not, a triple-double for those runs and gets 3x FMVPs. The absolute hot mess this guy will be in for years
Lebron will never match MJ's fmvp count

A major part of Lebron's legacy will be the team-hopping trend he started..

would he have 3 rings without team-hopping?? obviously not... His narrow, ball-dominant skillset (making teammates spot-up shooters) doesn't develop teammates or teams, so he must team-hop for ready-made teams/stars to win

It's not complicated

And1AllDay
07-03-2019, 10:35 AM
Lebron will never match MJ's fmvp count

A major part of Lebron's legacy will be the team-hopping trend he started..

would he have 3 rings without team-hopping?? obviously not... His narrow, ball-dominant skillset (making teammates spot-up shooters) doesn't develop teammates or teams, so he must team-hop for ready-made teams/stars to win

It's not complicated

How many rings does he win facing 10 ppg Jeff Hornaceks?

3ball
07-03-2019, 10:46 AM
How many rings does he win facing 10 ppg Jeff Hornaceks?
He'd have the same record as Shaq.. so zero wins (0-8) against hornacek, maybe 1-8

And1AllDay
07-03-2019, 11:06 AM
He'd have the same record as Shaq.. so zero wins (0-8) against hornacek, maybe 1-8

did you watch 95 shaq :(

3ball
07-03-2019, 12:21 PM
did you watch 95 shaq :(
Shaq was swept by hornacek in 97' and 98'

Hornacek would do the same to Lebron

Only MJ could beat those Jazz teams in 97' and 98'.. Shaq, Duncan, and Hakeem all failed

Wally450
07-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Dide 3ball say LeBron averaged too many assists?

3ball
07-03-2019, 01:23 PM
Dide 3ball say LeBron averaged too many assists?
Yes he sacrificed ball movement and team assists to hog all the assists for himself

Naturally, his teams get massively out-assisted in the Finals

The problem with averaging too many assists is that teammates don't get to assist enough and get boxed into predictable, play-finishing roles.. that's why almost no one wins with hgh apg, except the unique combo of goat pg/goat center (magic-kareem)

Otoh, timely scorers that average 4-7 apg win most of the chips, such as 06' Wade, 11 Dirk, Kawhi, Kobe, KD, MJ, Bird... :confusedshrug:... They're obviously better than high apg guys like harden, lebron, westbrook, etc

Lebron essentially sacrificed a timely scoring style that maximizes teammates' role and wins more, for a blind, stat accumulation style that reduces teammates' role and wins less