PDA

View Full Version : Just a video of Jimmer DESTROYING Kawhi Leonard in college...(Double/Triple teamed)

stalkerforlife
07-03-2019, 12:28 AM
https://youtu.be/ZWjwlSGIch0

:roll:

Two time DPOY in the NBA constantly needed help and it didn't matter.

Racism destroyed his career.

1987_Lakers
07-03-2019, 12:37 AM
Kawhi isn't even guarding Jimmer in this vid. :facepalm

highwhey
07-03-2019, 12:45 AM
Suns gave Jimmer a big opportunity, he failed miserably.

0-13 (3PT)

https://i.postimg.cc/LXgxF6Fz/b895a4153dcad97351ae9cef47dc71ba.png

SouBeachTalents
07-03-2019, 12:46 AM
:oldlol:

stalkerforlife
07-03-2019, 12:46 AM

Liar.

He guards him a lot in the second half.

And1AllDay
07-03-2019, 01:16 AM
Suns gave Jimmer a big opportunity, he failed miserably.

0-13 (3PT)

https://i.postimg.cc/LXgxF6Fz/b895a4153dcad97351ae9cef47dc71ba.png

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

isssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

stalkerforlife
07-03-2019, 01:27 AM
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

isssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Any player can be manipulated to look bad.

The Suns were even refusing to set picks for Jimmer when he called for them.

Toxicity.

DNP-CD.
Missed shot and a yank.
5 minutes with no help from teammates.
Etc.

Easy to do.

Hawker
07-03-2019, 01:36 AM
Jimmer seems like a dude that thinks too highly of himself and won't take proper criticism from coaches and not willing to take a backseat/role player position in the NBA.

stalkerforlife
07-03-2019, 01:49 AM
Jimmer seems like a dude that thinks too highly of himself and won't take proper criticism from coaches and not willing to take a backseat/role player position in the NBA.

LMAO @ confidence now being a negative.

Only for a white Mormon. :roll:

As if every big time scorer doesn't have the same attitude.

I guess only blacks are allowed to be arrogant and confident.

And1AllDay
07-03-2019, 02:02 AM
LMAO @ confidence now being a negative.

Only for a white Mormon. :roll:

As if every big time scorer doesn't have the same attitude.

I guess only blacks are allowed to be arrogant and confident.

Only Kobe is allowed to do it

wang4three
07-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Kawhi couldn't shoot beyond 15 ft in college and now he's a legit pull up 3 guy. People do get better over time.

superduper
07-03-2019, 11:48 AM

I don't think I've ever seen the dude look to create for his teammates. As soon as he gets the ball you know it's a chuck up.

Absolutely zero intangibles.

Kblaze8855
07-03-2019, 12:11 PM
21 times since 1997 some guard/wing led all of college in scoring then turned into nothing in the NBA. The 3rd leading scorer in college history just went undrafted and is on the Rockets summer league team.

Its usually some undersized ball dominant scorer who cant do much else then they end up overseas. Theres a hundred of them. This guy led the ncaa in scoring.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u2glRXtYLc

^

Him scoring 55 in the Dleague.

He had a game he hit 9 threes in the 4th to lead a comeback.

Look at him in the tourney vs georgetown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-f8gnk6oh0

Exactly zero ****s given by the NBA.

The fans of such players always wonder why they arent nba stars when....almost none of them are.

If youre a high scoring no firm position 5'10'' to 6'3'' guard who had the ball all game to put up wild scoring numbers NBA teams generally dont give a shit. Too many have proven to be both shitty defenders......and incapable of playing in a real offense because they need the ball too much. You will give a Michael/Kobe/Lebeon/Whoever the ball all game. These guys?

Nah.

Steph and to a lesser degree Trae are changing that a little.....but it has not done much.

NBA teams arent checking for these one man army 30ppg college scorers. Never have.

You wouldnt know 40 of the guys to lead the nation in scoring since 1970 if they knocked on your door. Dudes out here having 30ppg seasons in college and not making it through Hawks training camp.....

stalkerforlife
07-03-2019, 01:35 PM
I don't think I've ever seen the dude look to create for his teammates. As soon as he gets the ball you know it's a chuck up.

Absolutely zero intangibles.

:wtf:

Horrible assessment.

And straight lies.

Even the video I posted has about 5 dimes.

stalkerforlife
07-03-2019, 01:36 PM
21 times since 1997 some guard/wing led all of college in scoring then turned into nothing in the NBA. The 3rd leading scorer in college history just went undrafted and is on the Rockets summer league team.

Its usually some undersized ball dominant scorer who cant do much else then they end up overseas. Theres a hundred of them. This guy led the ncaa in scoring.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u2glRXtYLc

^

Him scoring 55 in the Dleague.

He had a game he hit 9 threes in the 4th to lead a comeback.

Look at him in the tourney vs georgetown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-f8gnk6oh0

Exactly zero ****s given by the NBA.

The fans of such players always wonder why they arent nba stars when....almost none of them are.

If youre a high scoring no firm position 5'10'' to 6'3'' guard who had the ball all game to put up wild scoring numbers NBA teams generally dont give a shit. Too many have proven to be both shitty defenders......and incapable of playing in a real offense because they need the ball too much. You will give a Michael/Kobe/Lebeon/Whoever the ball all game. These guys?

Nah.

Steph and to a lesser degree Trae are changing that a little.....but it has not done much.

NBA teams arent checking for these one man army 30ppg college scorers. Never have.

You wouldnt know 40 of the guys to lead the nation in scoring since 1970 if they knocked on your door. Dudes out here having 30ppg seasons in college and not making it through Hawks training camp.....

"Racism against whites doesn't exist and I will try any angle to prove it."

Kblaze8855
07-03-2019, 01:50 PM
When it’s one white guy saying it and thousands agree a player just isn’t special it isn’t racism. It’s one guy being weird. Keep not Acknowledging rational across the board basketball explanations in favor of conspiracy while pretending to be some serious fan. It’s whats expected of you at this point. What’s expected of me is well thought out responses to people I know to be trolling or unwilling to listen to reason. Let’s just play our roles.

Levity
07-03-2019, 02:25 PM
too bad NBA players are too scary for jimmer to replicate that.

stalkerforlife
07-03-2019, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]When it

Kblaze8855
07-03-2019, 03:22 PM
If people nobody agreed with were usually right then....

You know what?

Whatever differences we have I’m sure you can piece together the issues with that statement without me spelling it out with 30 thousand examples.

Suffice it to say....the earth is not flat. Even if a few nut job loners say it is.

egokiller
07-03-2019, 04:00 PM
I’ve played in several Cleveland state private invite only open gyms over the years. While I had no problems holding my own against most, I got torched by Norris Cole and this guy’s only a 7/2/2 player. The NBA is a whole different ball game.

Overdrive
07-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Didn't get the hype while he was at BYU. He just isn't NBA material.

I'm white. IDC for skin colour tbh.

PeroAntic
07-03-2019, 05:18 PM
op is right. Im also an unathletic ballhog who is shit at defense. But Im also white, so that is the reason why Im not in the NBA right now. wake up sheep! have you seen a white player in the NBA? Case closed.

stalkerforlife
07-03-2019, 05:26 PM
op is right. Im also an unathletic ballhog who is shit at defense. But Im also white, so that is the reason why Im not in the NBA right now. wake up sheep! have you seen a white player in the NBA? Case closed.

What white players dominate the rock?

American whites, specifically.

Zero

Jimmer has to dominate the rock to flourish, but players won't accept it.

And don't say he shouldn't have to dominate the rock because there's a plethora of players that have to thrive that way without issue.

HoopologyPhD
07-03-2019, 05:54 PM
Jeff Turner>>Jimmer

PeroAntic
07-03-2019, 06:29 PM
What white players dominate the rock?

American whites, specifically.

Zero

Jimmer has to dominate the rock to flourish, but players won't accept it.

And don't say he shouldn't have to dominate the rock because there's a plethora of players that have to thrive that way without issue.
I know, racism towards specifically American (and not any other) whites who have to dominate the rock is a real thing. I wish Jimmer was a non American white that doesnt have to dominate the rock, so that he doesnt suffer from racism.