PDA

View Full Version : So if Kawhi does sign with the Lakers, how is the pecking order on that team?

TheMan
07-03-2019, 01:59 PM
We all know Kawhi instantly becomes the #1 option, fresh off of leading a rag tag team to a chip and LeBron's pitch to Kawhi after all is that he would adjust his game to KL's...

So it's alpha dog Kawhi, then AD and who's the third option? LeBron or Kuzma? This is a legit question, we just saw how a playoff mode LeBron failed to deliver so does LeBron in his declining years need to take a step back and let a young and upcoming player like Kuzma take a larger load of the offense?

Kawhi
AD
Kuzma
LeBron

Is that the pecking order if Kawhi takes his talents to LA LA land?

Discuss

ArbitraryWater
07-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Kawhi
AD
Kuzma
LeBron

Is that the pecking order if Kawhi takes his talents to LA LA land?

Dicuss

Discuss? Discuss what. Nothing to discuss.

This seems pretty straightforward to me, as you put it.

Gus Hemmingway
07-03-2019, 02:01 PM
The *PACKING order

And it

TheMan
07-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Discuss? Discuss what. Nothing to discuss.

This seems pretty straightforward to me, as you put it.
So you agree that LeBron is pretty much 87 KAJ at this point?

Good man, love your honesty...very reshreshing coming from a prominent member of the LeBron Fam :applause:

ArbitraryWater
07-03-2019, 02:05 PM
So you agree that LeBron is pretty much 87 KAJ at this point?

Good man, love your honesty...very reshreshing coming from a prominent member of the LeBron Fam :applause:

Yup, I recently checked BREF, and seem to remember that '87 KAJ averaged 27/8/8 on 51% and a year before had a finals run averaging 34/9/9 on 54% FG 62% TS and 5.2 WS's.

TheMan
07-03-2019, 02:07 PM
N
Yup, I recently checked BREF, and seem to remember that '87 KAJ averaged 27/8/8 on 51% and a year before had a finals run averaging 34/9/9 on 54% FG 62% TS and 5.2 WS's.
Great numbers but he wasn't the Lakers top dog :applause:

No dissing LeBron at all, no shame in not being the best player on a title winning team.

Don't be so insecure.:cheers:

And in no way did I mean LeBron would post 87 KAJ stats, I meant the 87 Lakers pecking order...Magic, Worthy and then KAJ.

Vino24
07-03-2019, 02:10 PM
Here's the thing bub. As much as you don't want to admit it a healthy LeBron at 35 years old is still a better offensive player than AD and Kawhi. These are the facts

bigkingsfan
07-03-2019, 02:11 PM
It's Lebron decision, he is the point god.

TheMan
07-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Here's the thing bub. As much as you don't want to admit it a healthy LeBron at 35 years old is still a better offensive player than AD and Kawhi. These are the facts
:no:

If he was, all he would need is AD and Kuzma, plus solid role players...especially now that Golden State is a shell of its former self, at least for this year.

Why does he need the Klaw again exactly?

J Shuttlesworth
07-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Year 1:
LBJ
KL
AD
KK

Year 2:
KL
LBJ
AD
KK

Year 3:
KL/AD
LBJ
KK

Year 4:
KL/AD
KK
LBJ

Vino24
07-03-2019, 02:13 PM

If he was, all he would need is AD and Kuzma, plus solid role players...especially now that Golden State is a shell of its former self, at least for this year.

Why does he need the Klaw again exactly?
Defense. He cant carry teams on both sides of the floor anymore

TheMan
07-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Defense. He cant carry teams on both sides of the floor anymore
MJ was NBA first team at 35 :confusedshrug:

Why can't same age LeBron pull his weight on defense anymore? Dude hasn't played defense since 2013 :facepalm

Plus, he already has AD protecting the rim :confusedshrug:

Just how much MOAR help does LeBron need? :(

Vino24
07-03-2019, 02:19 PM

Why can't same age LeBron pull his weight on defense anymore? Dude hasn't played defense since 2013 :facepalm

should LeBron have taken two years off in his absolute prime and miss more finals? and not play in the Olympics? shut your dumbass up

TheMan
07-03-2019, 02:21 PM
should LeBron have taken two years off in his absolute prime and miss more finals? and not play in the Olympics? shut your dumbass up
No, don't recommend that at all, MJ amassed 6 titles by 35...at LeBron's pace, he's getting that elusive 6th by 2035. He simply can't afford to lose any seasons fukking around chasing fly balls.

FreezingTsmoove
07-03-2019, 02:22 PM

Lebron basically took the whole season off because of a bruised vagiina

Levity
07-03-2019, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=Gus Hemmingway]The *PACKING order

And it

TheMan
07-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Lebron basically took the whole season off because of a bruised vagiina
Kind sir, I'm trying to have a friendly discussion with the Bran fam, this post is totally unnecessary.

PP34Deuce
07-03-2019, 02:59 PM
Kawhi is the ultimate option year 1 with AD being the 2nd.

The leadership and voice will come from Lebron obviously. it's clear Lebron doesn't want to carry teams anymore. He just wants to play and be competitive to have another championship window.

IF Kawhi goes to LA, it compliments everyone. Lebron can be the voice and they can just focus on playing ball which is what they want to do.

NBAGOAT
07-03-2019, 03:02 PM
third guy seems like the rest of lebron's career but he might be second next year. I think he can still be like 85 kareem for a couple years however, not a dropoff to 87 yet.

TheMan
07-03-2019, 03:09 PM
Kawhi is the ultimate option year 1 with AD being the 2nd.

The leadership and voice will come from Lebron obviously. it's clear Lebron doesn't want to carry teams anymore. He just wants to play and be competitive to have another championship window.

IF Kawhi goes to LA, it compliments everyone. Lebron can be the voice and they can just focus on playing ball which is what they want to do.
That's all fine and good but cheerleading doesn't win you FMVPs

I'm being serious now, the Bran fam have painted themselves into a corner...if anyone but LeBron wins FMVP, can we now use their same argument against LeBron as they do with Kobe? There is no shame in not being the best player on a title winning team but those mouthbreathers have used the "Shaq carried Kobe" argument to throw shade at Bryant.

Payback gon' b a bitch :lol

Hey Yo
07-03-2019, 03:30 PM
That's all fine and good but cheerleading doesn't win you FMVPs

I'm being serious now, the Bran fam have painted themselves into a corner...if anyone but LeBron wins FMVP, can we now use their same argument against LeBron as they do with Kobe? There is no shame in not being the best player on a title winning team but those mouthbreathers have used the "Shaq carried Kobe" argument to throw shade at Bryant.

Payback gon' b a bitch :lol
We're suppose to hold it against LeBron that Kobe always played like ass in the Finals against the so-called garbage East and couldn't win a FMVP his first 4 trips there? Even when he bent over backwards to not get Shaq involved and try to win his first FMVP, you'll use that against LeBron??

The great lengths you guys go to, to try to discredit James is hilariously dumb. Just sit back,enjoy and WITNESS.

ArbitraryWater
07-03-2019, 03:34 PM
We're suppose to hold it against LeBron that Kobe always played like ass in the Finals against the so-called garbage East and couldn't win a FMVP his first 4 trips there? Even when he bent over backwards to not get Shaq involved and try to win his first FMVP, you'll use that against LeBron??

The great lengths you guys go to, to try to discredit James is hilariously dumb. Just sit back,enjoy and WITNESS.

basically

just witness the show

TheMan
07-03-2019, 03:36 PM

I already witnessed the GOAT playing for my Bulls :bowdown:

I agree on Kobe though, especially in 2004 :facepalm Shot them out of the Finals with a still almost peak Shaq.

bigkingsfan
07-03-2019, 03:37 PM
and couldn't win a FMVP his first 4 trips there?
It took six tries, you're being generous.

SpaceJam2
07-03-2019, 03:51 PM

Badda bing

Badda

BOOM

SpaceJam2
07-03-2019, 03:52 PM

Who has more selections again?

:lol

I'll wait

SpaceJam2
07-03-2019, 03:54 PM
So it's all about points, right? :D

Careful how you answer, I have a oicture queued up for you.

TheMan
07-03-2019, 04:03 PM
Who has more selections again?

:lol

I'll wait
MJ has 9 First Team All Defensive selections plus a DPOY

How many does LeBron have? Asking for a friend...

TheMan
07-03-2019, 04:04 PM
So it's all about points, right? :D

Careful how you answer, I have a oicture queued up for you.

Karl Malone has more career points than MJ but only a retard would say he was a better scorer :lol

SpaceJam2
07-03-2019, 04:05 PM

Karl Malone has more career points than MJ but only a retard would say he was a better scorer :lol

Playoffs

Sheesh, you new to NBA? :lol

New fan? Hahaha keep up

TheMan
07-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Playoffs

Sheesh, you new to NBA? :lol

New fan? Hahaha keep up
How many more playoffs games did it take LBJ to surpass MJ again?

Bonus question, who has the highest playoffs PPG in NBA history? Asking for a friend...

SpaceJam2
07-03-2019, 04:08 PM
MJ has 9 First Team All Defensive selections plus a DPOY

How many does LeBron have? Asking for a friend...

He has ZERO Drtg chip runs under 101

LeBron has 2

Again

PLAYOFFS.

LBJ 2/3
MJ 0/6

MJ is sorta like Westbrook, he is a regular season champ. MJ has 10 scoring titles but

And yet..

LeBron still has 1k more pts in the playoffs :lol

Seriously are you new? Citing regular season stats

SpaceJam2
07-03-2019, 04:10 PM
How many more playoffs games did it take LBJ to surpass MJ again?

Sorry MJ has 3 first round exits :lol

Sorry MJ lost to Detroit 3 years in a row :lol

Sorry MJ only made 6 Finals :lol

Anything else with substance?

TheMan
07-03-2019, 04:15 PM

LeBron has missed the playoffs how many times?

Sorry LeBron lost to the Spurs 2/3 and Golden State 3/4

Makes 9 Finals but only has half of Mike's rings :roll:

LeBron should tie MJ around 2035 in ring total :eek:

LeGOAT :bowdown:

SpaceJam2
07-03-2019, 04:20 PM
LeBron has missed the playoffs how many times?

Sorry LeBron lost to the Spurs 2/3 and Golden State 3/4

Makes 9 Finals but only has half of Mike's rings :roll:

LeBron should tie MJ around 2035 in ring total :eek:

LeGOAT :bowdown:

And when will Joran pass LBJ in

Pts, rbs, asts, stls, blks, game winners

Lemme know baybeeee

DocSlam
07-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Kuzma has been a Laker the longest. He has tenure.
The others are just his support staff

TheMan
07-03-2019, 04:36 PM
And when will Joran pass LBJ in

Pts, rbs, asts, stls, blks, game winners

Lemme know baybeeee
Those are accumulative stats so your answer is never since MJ retired long ago and James has played in a bunch more playoffs games...

Better question, when will LBJ surpass MJ in playoffs PER, PPG, FMVPs and total championships?

I still have faith in LeGOAT though :bowdown:

SpaceJam2
07-03-2019, 05:18 PM
Those are accumulative stats so your answer is never since MJ retired long ago and James has played in a bunch more playoffs games...

Better question, when will LBJ surpass MJ in playoffs PER, PPG, FMVPs and total championships?

I still have faith in LeGOAT though :bowdown:

Yawwn

Again: