PDA

View Full Version : Better Passer - Kobe or Lebron?

StrongLurk
07-04-2019, 12:48 PM
Kobe was a very good passer and just cool to watch.

But I gotta go with Bron on this one...for now at least.

hold this L
07-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Lebron is lightyears ahead in passing, he's been one of the best passers in the league for nearly 15 years.

superduper
07-04-2019, 01:08 PM
Kobe got his assists in the flow of the game and within a system that restricts padded assists.

Bran has the freedom to hold the ball 48 mins a game and force as many out-of-flow fraud stats as he wants.

And yet they're only 2 assist per game apart for their careers?

That should tell you all you need to know.

Akeem34TheDream
07-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Kobe was a very good passer and just cool to watch.

But I gotta go with Bron on this one...for now at least.
Lol even Kobe stans wouldn't say Kobe. That's just stupid.

aj1987
07-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Lol even Kobe stans wouldn't say Kobe. That's just stupid.
:oldlol:

LeBron is Magic Johnson compared to Kobe's Allen Iverson, when it came to passing. Pretty much the same as overall players as well.

bullettooth
07-04-2019, 04:05 PM
LeBron of course.. who else could surpass this beta that's relied on so many others?

ImKobe
07-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Kobe's one of the better playmakers as far as guards go and 2013 Kobe showed he could play Lebron Ball quite well. Kobe's passing ability is as good as anyone's in the past 20 years.

aj1987
07-04-2019, 04:08 PM
LeBron of course.. who else could surpass this beta that's relied on so many others?
Like dad killer who never made it past the first round without Pippen or the rapist, who was either in the lottery or first round fodder without Shaq/Pau? :oldlol:

Andrei89
07-04-2019, 04:12 PM
What the ****:lol

And that Superduper acually makes a tldr post about it hahahah

aj1987
07-04-2019, 04:16 PM
What the ****:lol

And that Superduper acually makes a tldr post about it hahahah
superduper is like the autistic version of warriorfan and kenny. Let that sink in. :oldlol:

superduper
07-04-2019, 04:20 PM
superduper is like the autistic version of warriorfan and kenny. Let that sink in. :oldlol:

Everything I said are literally facts and reality about the intricacies of basketball, something you Bran tards can't comprehend no matter how hard you try.

Please show me some VORP and Gamescore you fking virgin nerd :roll: :roll:

aj1987
07-04-2019, 04:28 PM
Everything I said are literally facts and reality about the intricacies of basketball, something you Bran tards can't comprehend no matter how hard you try.

Please show me some VORP and Gamescore you fking virgin nerd :roll: :roll:
fact
/fakt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: fact; plural noun: facts

a thing that is known or proved to be true.
"the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is that they have fleas"

What you posted is your opinion, you autistic basement dwelling obese retard.

#1 - Learn English and improve your comprehension.

#2 - Learn past 2nd grade math.

#3 - Jump off a cliff.

superduper
07-04-2019, 04:32 PM
fact
/fakt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: fact; plural noun: facts

a thing that is known or proved to be true.
"the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is that they have fleas"

What you posted is your opinion, you autistic basement dwelling obese retard.

#1 - Learn English and improve your comprehension.

#2 - Learn past 2nd grade math.

#3 - Jump off a cliff.

It is known and proven to be true that the triangle is a stat restricting system.

It is known and proven to be true that Bran has by far the most time of possession.. BY FAR... and is allowed to statpad.

Both of the above are known to be true. I am incredible sorry you can't handle reality.

Artillery
07-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Kobe's a system player. Without the triangle, his passing/playmaking has always been shit tier. He's one of the few players that failed spectacularly while playing D'Antoni ball. The same style that elevated scrubs like Jeremy Lin, Raymond Felton and had stars like Nash/Harden recording career highs in assists. Meanwhile, Kobe played his same cancerous style as his Laker team with four all-stars barely made into into the playoffs(after numerous rigged games with a comical amount of free throws for the Lakers late in the season). Kobe's the least adaptable star in NBA history which is why he's failed under every coach not named Phil Jackson(aka the goat).

stalkerforlife
07-04-2019, 04:47 PM
Kobe.

Didn't pass to pad stats.

Maximized teams that didn't have multiple stars.

Drew the double and made the simple pass out that eventually led to an open shot.

Bailout assists are detrimental.

Manny98
07-04-2019, 06:39 PM
:roll: :roll:

TheCorporation
07-04-2019, 06:44 PM

He wasnt readddyyyyy

:lol :lol :lol

Cold soul
07-04-2019, 06:47 PM
This is Lebron easily one of greatest passers in NBA history and amazing court vision.

superduper
07-04-2019, 06:50 PM
It is known and proven to be true that the triangle is a stat restricting system.

It is known and proven to be true that Bran has by far the most time of possession.. BY FAR... and is allowed to statpad.

Both of the above are known to be true. I am incredible sorry you can't handle reality.

Absolutely NO rebuttal for this one :hammertime:

TheCorporation
07-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Absolutely NO rebuttal for this one :hammertime:

Everytime 2ball mentions this I punish him for it, so I guess now it's your turn.

Are you saying you like the ball in the hands of the greatest playmaker in NBA history less minutes? Should we give more time to JR Smith perhaps?

There is a reason he has the ball in his hands the most..Nobody is close to him in terms of play making and scoring skillset. Obviously.

You new to baksetball? :lol

TheCorporation
07-04-2019, 07:04 PM
wHy dOeS tHe gReaTest sCoreR aNd pAsSeR iN nBa hiStoRy hoLd tHe BaLL a L oT ?

:lol

Um...

Manny98
07-04-2019, 07:12 PM
wHy dOeS tHe gReaTest sCoreR aNd pAsSeR iN nBa hiStoRy hoLd tHe BaLL a L oT ?

:lol

Um...
I'm not sure if he's trolling or if he is really that stupid :lol

And1AllDay
07-04-2019, 07:57 PM
I'm not sure if he's trolling or if he is really that stupid :lol

Prob just that stupid :oldlol: :roll: :roll:

StrongLurk
07-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Guys, Kobe was COOL tho...KOBE!

MrFonzworth
07-04-2019, 09:34 PM
:biggums:

:roll::roll::roll:

bizil
07-05-2019, 02:30 PM
Clearly Bron! Bron and Bird are the top two non PG passers EVER! And IN GENERAL could be top 10 passers of all time REGARDLESS of position! Plus Bron is a pass first player on top of it as well. Not as pass first as Magic, Isiah, Kidd, Nash, Stock, etc. But still pass first nonetheless.

Mamba is one of the top 6-7 passing SG's of all time though. Up there with Pete, Harden, MJ, Drexler, Wade AI, etc. But when u have a pass first type player like Bron with that type of vision, it's hard for a NON PG to be a better passer in my opinion. Bird is the ONLY non PG that arguably is a better passer than Bron.

tpols
07-05-2019, 02:40 PM
Kobes teams always averaged more assists and hockey assists.

Saying LeBron is a better passer than him would be like saying Westbrook is a better passer than manu.

eliteballer
07-05-2019, 03:18 PM
With or without LeBron's PED's?