PDA

View Full Version : Kawai decision down to raptors and lakers but..

Kingwillball
07-04-2019, 06:57 PM
But I

bullettooth
07-04-2019, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=Kingwillball]Lakers hopefully working on a plan B as we speak Danny Green Morris Cousin

beastee
07-04-2019, 07:01 PM
Everyone trying to dog him for taking time should STFU. He just won a championship and take as long as he wants. If the Lakers depended that much on their off-season based on his decision they are idiots. And if David gets hurt and they do not get Kawhi they may win 20 games.

TheCorporation
07-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Everyone trying to dog him for taking time should STFU. He just won a championship and take as long as he wants. If the Lakers depended that much on their off-season based on his decision they are idiots. And if David gets hurt and they do not get Kawhi they may win 20 games.

Does he really "not know" or is he being dramatic like he was in San Antonio?

Kingwillball
07-04-2019, 07:06 PM

Well it always was high risk high reward. If Lebron or AD miss any extended time it would be a problem with depth.

superduper
07-04-2019, 07:20 PM

It's a complete life changing decision.

Not like you sitting in your basement.

baudkarma
07-05-2019, 12:50 AM

I think for most of last season he was planning on signing with the Clippers. Then the Raptors won the title. And a little while after that, the Lakers traded for Anthony Davis, and managed to open up another max salary spot as well. That's a whole bunch of new information to process and evaluate. Making the wrong decision could be something he'll regret for years to come. It's not like accepting a job at McDonalds, where if it doesn't work out you can just quit. Once he signs that new contract, he's stuck with it.

sportjames23
07-05-2019, 12:52 AM

I say damn. :oldlol:

GimmeThat
07-05-2019, 12:57 AM
so, was it really that easy for Shaq where it was just pass the ball to Kobe, or.. not just pass the ball to Kobe en-routing to 3 consecutive championships

qrich
07-05-2019, 12:58 AM
Moron

ScalsFan21
07-05-2019, 01:06 AM
LeGawd's legacy benefits from the ensuing rings sans Leonard anyway :bowdown:

dazzer87
07-05-2019, 01:09 AM

that stan is having a meltdown.....:roll: :roll: :roll:

coin24
07-05-2019, 02:59 AM
If he stays with the craptors after this he is the ultimate diva:lol

Number 2:applause: skyuup was right about this fool

plowking
07-05-2019, 07:53 AM
Since when is OP a Lakers fan? lol...

Stop pretending to be so invested in what the Lakers do.

Kingwillball
07-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Since when is OP a Lakers fan? lol...

Stop pretending to be so invested in what the Lakers do.

I

bullettooth
07-05-2019, 08:37 AM
[QUOTE=Kingwillball]I

Kingwillball
07-05-2019, 09:20 AM
Why should LeBron get more rings? Why not someone else?

Because Lebron is an all time great and will end his career in a high note. You fools really thought Lebron would finish out his last 4-5 years without sniffing another championship? That’s not how it goes the nba will reset and others will have a chance when he retires. Lebron can easily get the all time scoring record and people will say it’s not even his best attribute as a player. Lebron s name will come up 50 years from now When going over the best ever.

n00bie
07-05-2019, 10:10 AM
If he stays with the craptors after this he is the ultimate diva:lol

Number 2:applause: skyuup was right about this fool

He can do whatever the fk he wants. You that upset that someone is thinking about not wanting to play with LeBron? :facepalm

bullettooth
07-05-2019, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=Kingwillball]Because Lebron is an all time great and will end his career in a high note. You fools really thought Lebron would finish out his last 4-5 years without sniffing another championship? That

red1
07-05-2019, 10:30 AM
He can do whatever the fk he wants. You that upset that someone is thinking about not wanting to play with LeBron? :facepalm
exactly. Im sick of these bronsexual fgs like coin24 who think that bald fakkit is entitled to play with every allstar ever.

Kingwillball
07-05-2019, 10:40 AM
exactly. Im sick of these bronsexual fgs like coin24 who think that bald fakkit is entitled to play with every allstar ever.

Earned not entitled and he is not bald either anymore had some hair restoration work done.

red1
07-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Earned not entitled and he is not bald either anymore had some hair restoration work done.
go **** yourself fakkit

LostCause
07-05-2019, 11:09 AM
I read somewhere he

PP34Deuce
07-05-2019, 01:18 PM
While the fans are upset, LA and Toronto completely understand the timelines.

Toronto has the team in tact and regardless weren't going to find a player like Kawhi in free agency anyway.

LA is most likely looking at Bradley, Iggy, and other vets that are built for playoff basketball.

bison
07-05-2019, 01:32 PM
If kahwi is delaying signing with toronto with the sole purpose of ****ing bron and the lakers over, then this man is truly a ‘fun guy’ :applause:

The Iron Fist
07-05-2019, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=bison]If kahwi is delaying signing with toronto with the sole purpose of ****ing bron and the lakers over, then this man is truly a

Kingwillball
07-05-2019, 02:03 PM
go **** yourself fakkit

Is that anyway to talk little boy..I would put u over my knee and spank u.. internet toughguy

lakerstekkenn
07-05-2019, 02:10 PM
He bought a house in California just like LebroN when he came to the Lakers, so this means something and he's from Riverside California with it's terrible traffic :lol

Also he wanted to be traded the La from the Spurs and bought a house also it's up to Canada and California he's from Riverside and his Family also and he's a born Lakers fan as well as his Father who passed.

We Got This Son....:rockon: :cheers: :banana: :pimp:

lakerstekkenn
07-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Kawhi landed in San Diego California to announce his decision today in California that he's going to Toronto ?

If he's staying in Canada he would obviously announce his decision there, if he's coming to the Lakers he's announcing his decision in La. :biggums:

:cheers: :banana: :pimp: :kobe:

Kingwillball
07-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Kawhi landed in San Diego California to announce his decision today in California that he's going to Toronto ?

If he's staying in Canada he would obviously announce his decision there, if he's coming to the Lakers he's announcing his decision in La. :biggums:

Was there confirmation he landed though I heard about planegate bit didn

lakerstekkenn
07-05-2019, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=Kingwillball]Was there confirmation he landed though I heard about planegate bit didn

RealSkipBayless
07-05-2019, 02:52 PM

As I suspected. He just won a championship with a top class act org. He was always going to Toronto to tell them personally that he's out.

:banana:

lakerstekkenn
07-05-2019, 02:55 PM
As I suspected. He just won a championship with a top class act org. He was always going to Toronto to tell them personally that he's out.

:banana:

I highly doubt he flew to California to tell them No! he's signing with Toronto and is flying back to Canada today to announce that he's staying put but we will see.

Kingwillball
07-05-2019, 02:56 PM
ESPN NBA Jump minutes ago it's on now and confirmed with video of the landing.

Yeah saw video of plane but no confirmation Kawhi was inside.

RealSkipBayless
07-05-2019, 03:18 PM
It's over we lost

talkingconch
07-05-2019, 03:55 PM
no decision today according to cris carter.

bullettooth
07-05-2019, 03:57 PM
He bought a house in California just like LebroN when he came to the Lakers, so this means something and he's from Riverside California with it's terrible traffic :lol

He's also getting his own jet from CargoJet in Canada.. either purchase could mean anything.

StrongLurk
07-05-2019, 04:08 PM
Kawhi will never be a Laker until Lebron leaves.

Lebron will never win a ring again, his window was shut by KD and the Warriors in 2017.

RealSkipBayless
07-05-2019, 04:09 PM
It's over we lost
https://streamable.com/4qzie

BallsOut
07-06-2019, 12:18 PM
Down to Lakers and Raptors my ass.

LeBron and his bitch stans thought he could just shame his way to another easy ring, but unlike LeBron, Leonard ain't a bitch. He actually values competition unlike LeBron. LeBron stans are so mad right now. I love it. Eat shit Bron stans.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: