And1AllDay
07-06-2019, 02:32 AM
15 MIL? :lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ie2tvPebCrQww7Hyw8/giphy.gif

15 millie

so it aint so broseph

L8krH8tr
07-06-2019, 02:33 AM
2 years 30 million for a guy who disappears during games?

oh the horror
07-06-2019, 02:38 AM
Yeah that does seem ...expensive no?

I wonder who else the Lakers are targeting?

And1AllDay
07-06-2019, 02:51 AM
2 years 30 million for a guy who disappears during games?

we got the cash now since kawhi bounced on us like a lil hoe

And1AllDay
07-06-2019, 02:51 AM
Yeah that does seem ...expensive no?

I wonder who else the Lakers are targeting?

dudley, iggy, mcgee, rondo,

Marchesk
07-06-2019, 02:52 AM
It's a lot of money, but he did have one of his best scoring and shooting seasons last year, and he's very experienced. Given what's left and what decent players cost these days, Lakers had to do it.

oh the horror
07-06-2019, 02:54 AM
dudley, iggy, mcgee, rondo,

So....potential starters

AD
Bron
McGee
Green
Rondo

Bench:
Kuzma
Iggy
Dudley

There were some others I forget.

We need depth.

bullettooth
07-06-2019, 02:54 AM
we got the cash now since kawhi bounced on us like a lil hoe

What did you call when LeBron bounced on Cleveland in 2010, then in Miami in 2014 and again in Cleveland in 2018?

But on the topic of Kawhi; you were never getting him. Stop being a typical entitled Lakers douchebag fan and be happy you got AD.

Callystarr
07-06-2019, 02:58 AM
Good pickup...great shooter, and good D

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 02:58 AM
So....potential starters

AD
Bron
McGee
Green
Rondo

Bench:
Kuzma
Iggy
Dudley

There were some others I forget.

We need depth.
Jesus... if Rondo is our point we will need more shooting. Forced to play AD at the 5.. sign Morris who can shoot for the 4.

god damn.. we could've had Malcolm ****ing Brogdon now we get scraps to form the clown show... Unbelivable.

oh the horror
07-06-2019, 02:59 AM
Jesus... if Rondo is our point we will need more shooting. Forced to play AD at the 5.. sign Morris who can shoot for the 4.

god damn.. we could've had Malcolm ****ing Brogdon now we get scraps to form the clown show... Unbelivable.

I know. This waiting shit completely screwed them hard. They

Callystarr
07-06-2019, 03:02 AM
Nothing but trash left....

Delon Wright?

bobopenguin
07-06-2019, 03:02 AM
solid!

now get J.Lin and Demarcus cousins!!

oh the horror
07-06-2019, 03:03 AM
I hear Richard Jefferson wants to make a comeback. :lol :facepalm

Marchesk
07-06-2019, 03:05 AM
Would Kobe sign for 4 mil?

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 03:18 AM
He's terrible.

It's just like Ingram's 2nd year where he shot the 3 efficiently on low volume..
Means nothing. KCP and Danny Green are absolute trash cans.

Brogdon and Bogdanovic were the actual shooters in free agencies.

What a clown show.

ImKobe
07-06-2019, 03:22 AM
He's terrible.

It's just like Ingram's 2nd year where he shot the 3 efficiently on low volume..
Means nothing. KCP and Danny Green are absolute trash cans.

Brogdon and Bogdanovic were the actual shooters in free agencies.

What a clown show.

5.4 3PA is low volume now? :facepalm

Bogdanovic took less 3s and shot a worse percentage :facepalm .

Kingwillball
07-06-2019, 03:26 AM
Danny Green is a good role player with championship experience. Overplayed slightly but under circumstances had no choice. Marcus Morris should be next target along with boogie.

Artillery
07-06-2019, 03:35 AM
5.4 3PA is low volume now? :facepalm

Bogdanovic took less 3s and shot a worse percentage :facepalm .

:oldlol: dumbass post

Those guys are much more versatile on offense. Danny is completely and utterly helpless on offense without a playmaker finding him open shots. He's Bruce Bowen 2.0

Marchesk
07-06-2019, 03:37 AM
Those guys are much more versatile on offense. Danny is completely and utterly helpless on offense without a playmaker finding him open shots. He's Bruce Bowen 2.0

So exactly the kind of player you surround Lebron with. When is Korver signing?

bullettooth
07-06-2019, 03:44 AM

Not happening:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/suns-trade-former-no-4-pick-josh-jackson-to-grizzlies-in-four-player-deal-including-kyle-korver-per-report/

Lakers and LeBron don't deserve anything else.

ImKobe
07-06-2019, 03:45 AM

And what would have Bogdanovic given us that Danny Green won't? You have to think about FIT and not individual talent. Bojan scored more 2-point shots but wasn't really better in any other aspect. Why would we want a worse spot-up shooter, who really isn't that good compared to Danny Green on the defensive end?

Brogdon was a restricted Free Agent - the Pacers were willing to give up 3 picks for him, did we have any picks to trade after we gave up so much for AD? That means we would have had to give up Kuzma to get Brogdon and I don't think he is worth it at all on this roster, especially with him missing so many games these past few years, he's already 26 going on 27 after his 3rd year in the league, might be a tad bit overrated here.

Hotlantadude81
07-06-2019, 03:48 AM
So they got Pope, McGee and Danny Green. Now they just need Kover and Iggy.

Pretty damn good squad.

Artillery
07-06-2019, 03:55 AM

A younger Lebron that can play 82 games a year maybe. One minor injury to LBJ like last season and Lakers are gonna slide. Danny won't help them on those nights when Lebron isn't feeling well. He can't create his own shot, cannot dribble, cannot create for others. He's a Bruce Bowen type player but guys like Bowen only work if you have multiple playmakers(Parker/Ginobili back then). Danny had Lowry/Kawhi/Marc/Siakam in Toronto. Lakers have just Lebron.

Kingwillball
07-06-2019, 04:11 AM
So they got Pope, McGee and Danny Green. Now they just need Kover and Iggy.

Pretty damn good squad.

Very annoying considering lakers probably could of had butler or DLo but Kawhi and his team pulled the wool over everyone

LoneyROY7
07-06-2019, 04:31 AM
Danny Green is a good role player with championship experience. Overplayed slightly but under circumstances had no choice. Marcus Morris should be next target along with boogie.

Be real. You're about to cry right now. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Manny98
07-06-2019, 04:35 AM
If they get Marcus Morris they're set

KCP | Rondo
Green | Daniels
LeBron | Korver
Morris | Kuz
AD | McGee

That's a great team :applause:

Loco 50
07-06-2019, 05:49 AM

:roll:
Right now they're just trying to console themselves.

It's going to be a lot of fun watching the 180 flip they're going to make on Verde throughout the season.

I wonder if he'll come out the gates flamethrower hot like he's wont to do occasionally. That'll make it easier for them to fall in love with him immediately. Then he'll go on that seemingly neverending drought and start doing his anemic, dribble pull-up thing....:oldlol:

By season's end they'll be demanding he stay on the bench for the youth......Only for them to realize, wait, where'd the Laker's youth go?

Some will hang on and cry, but his defense is great though. Until he falls asleep on a crucial rotation leaving his man open for a 3 a few times during crunch time, that is.

Lakers fan, you deserve this.

Going to be a lot of fun.:roll:

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 05:53 AM
By season's end they'll be demanding he stay on the bench for the youth......Only for them to realize, wait, where'd the Laker's youth go

:roll: :roll:

smoovegittar
07-06-2019, 06:00 AM
Making Knick FA picks look pretty smart right now. Bronsexuals can eat that shit sandwich.

SamuraiSWISH
07-06-2019, 06:03 AM
Smart pick up. Makes sense. Raptors starting unit already been destroyed.

Artillery
07-06-2019, 06:06 AM
:roll:
Right now they're just trying to console themselves.

It's going to be a lot of fun watching the 180 flip they're going to make on Verde throughout the season.

I wonder if he'll come out the gates flamethrower hot like he's wont to do occasionally. That'll make it easier for them to fall in love with him immediately. Then he'll go on that seemingly neverending drought and start doing his anemic, dribble pull-up thing....:oldlol:

By season's end they'll be demanding he stay on the bench for the youth......Only for them to realize, wait, where'd the Laker's youth go?

Some will hang on and cry, but his defense is great though. Until he falls asleep on a crucial rotation leaving his man open for a 3 a few times during crunch time, that is.

Lakers fan, you deserve this.

Going to be a lot of fun.:roll:

Yep, lots of truth in this post. You can tell the difference between the people that have watched Danny play, night in and night out(like above) and the morons that only look at his stats sheet(ImKobe)

SamuraiSWISH
07-06-2019, 06:26 AM
Be real. You're about to cry right now. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
Seriously he sounds salty as hell. As if Leonard isn

ImKobe
07-06-2019, 06:43 AM
Yep, lots of truth in this post. You can tell the difference between the people that have watched Danny play, night in and night out(like above) and the morons that only look at his stats sheet(ImKobe)

You have to watch him play to see his impact on the defensive end, anything he gives you offensively is a bonus, and he's proven to be a good 3-point shooter over his career, a few bad shooting nights here & there don't diminish his overall value. We needed a defensive stopper with Kawhi not signing here and Green's the best possible signing for us on that end. Lakers lacked heavily in the 3PT and FT shooting department, he gives us both on top of his elite defense.

SamuraiSWISH
07-06-2019, 06:47 AM
You have to watch him play to see his impact on the defensive end, anything he gives you offensively is a bonus, and he's proven to be a good 3-point shooter over his career, a few bad shooting nights here & there don't diminish his overall value. We needed a defensive stopper with Kawhi not signing here and Green's the best possible signing for us on that end. Lakers lacked heavily in the 3PT and FT shooting department, he gives us both on top of his elite defense.
I agree. Try to make a move for Iggy

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 08:10 AM
This was an overpay

Meticode
07-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Solid pickup, but they overpaid him. But they're almost going to have to overpay most to convince them to come to Los Angeles.

NBASTATMAN
07-06-2019, 08:40 AM
Besides Lebron , who on the Lakers will be able to break down a defense???

THE LAKERS GOT PUNKED BIG TIME.. :lol

15 MILLION A YEAR for a guy you could have paid 8 million a week ago.. LOL

ZenMaster
07-06-2019, 09:07 AM
If they get Marcus Morris they're set

KCP | Rondo
Green | Daniels
LeBron | Korver
Morris | Kuz
AD | McGee

That's a great team :applause:

Not bad, but saw reports that McGee probably is intended for the starting lineup, which fits very well with AD feeling he wants to play most minutes at the 4.

I'm not sure of the cap space left, but I think KCP can be signed to go over the cap and personally I'm hoping for something as close to this as possible:

KCP - Rondo - Caruso
Green - Iggy - Korver
Lebron - Kuzma - Dudley
AD - Morris
McGee - Cousins

Very deep and can play some nasty spread offense while keeping great overall size.
Kuzma - Morris - Cousins aren't the best defensively, but playing a lot of time against other teams subs they would tear it up.

DMAVS41
07-06-2019, 09:21 AM
Not bad, but saw reports that McGee probably is intended for the starting lineup, which fits very well with AD feeling he wants to play most minutes at the 4.

I'm not sure of the cap space left, but I think KCP can be signed to go over the cap and personally I'm hoping for something as close to this as possible:

KCP - Rondo - Caruso
Green - Iggy - Korver
Lebron - Kuzma - Dudley
AD - Morris
McGee - Cousins

Very deep and can play some nasty spread offense while keeping great overall size.
Kuzma - Morris - Cousins aren't the best defensively, but playing a lot of time against other teams subs they would tear it up.

I like most of this.

Any news on Avery Bradley? He'd be a nice fit.

ZenMaster
07-06-2019, 09:34 AM
I like most of this.

Any news on Avery Bradley? He'd be a nice fit.

I'm obviously bummed out that Kawhi isn't coming, but I really like that roster, especially with Kuzma off the bench as he'll both provide a scoring punch from there, while being able to fill in for either of AD or Lebron for load management - the negative on that though, is that you have to start Rondo as well when Lebron gets games off.

Which part would you do differently? I like Bradley as well, but who would he replace in my suggestion is what I can't figure out.

DMAVS41
07-06-2019, 09:49 AM
I'm obviously bummed out that Kawhi isn't coming, but I really like that roster, especially with Kuzma off the bench as he'll both provide a scoring punch from there, while being able to fill in for either of AD or Lebron for load management - the negative on that though, is that you have to start Rondo as well when Lebron gets games off.

Which part would you do differently? I like Bradley as well, but who would he replace in my suggestion is what I can't figure out.

I mean, I don't like Rondo at all, but he'd make sense as long as they exclusively played him with AD and without Bron...and would at least provide a point if Lebron got hurt or is taking games off like you say.

But, I'd just add Bradley if they can get him. Not moving the needle a lot, but he at least can make some shots and knows how to play. I want as many of those guys as possible if the only thing that matters is a title.

ZenMaster
07-06-2019, 10:09 AM
I mean, I don't like Rondo at all, but he'd make sense as long as they exclusively played him with AD and without Bron...and would at least provide a point if Lebron got hurt or is taking games off like you say.

But, I'd just add Bradley if they can get him. Not moving the needle a lot, but he at least can make some shots and knows how to play. I want as many of those guys as possible if the only thing that matters is a title.

I just don't think there is any alternative to Rondo left in the free agency pool. Plus, he's pretty smart and a good veteran presence, so it's not all bad.

Agree on Bradley, I just don't know if it's realistic that he takes a spot with those players in front of him. There's also Cook from GS who'd fit nicely as well.

I could easily be wrong on this as I don't follow cap rules much anymore, but I've seen someone write that we can both sign KCP and Javale on bird rights, if that's true I think the above roster is very possible and I'm starting to feel pretty good - could mention so many positives of having that roster both for depth and matchups.

Manny98
07-06-2019, 10:14 AM
I just don't think there is any alternative to Rondo left in the free agency pool. Plus, he's pretty smart and a good veteran presence, so it's not all bad.

Agree on Bradley, I just don't know if it's realistic that he takes a spot with those players in front of him. There's also Cook from GS who'd fit nicely as well.

I could easily be wrong on this as I don't follow cap rules much anymore, but I've seen someone write that we can both sign KCP and Javale on bird rights, if that's true I think the above roster is very possible and I'm starting to feel pretty good - could mention so many positives of having that roster both for depth and matchups.
The Lakers just got Quinn Cook another shooter that can play the point

Just need Morris and they have a seriously good team

DMAVS41
07-06-2019, 10:15 AM

Probably not another option other than Rondo....which is going to be a real problem for them unless everything goes perfectly.

I'm not sure how they will structure the KCP contract, but they need to bring him back for sure. He was bad last year, but the whole team was a mess in terms of role and fit...now he'll know exactly what his role is from the jump.

Cook would be great.

Danny Green will be nice, but...the rest of the roster is going to be pretty bad. Unless Lebron winds back the clock somehow or AD really proves things he hasn't...I think it is going to be a struggle.

They really need another legit player. As of now...Lebron/AD is going to have to do pretty much everything. And that is the exact opposite of what you want as the wear and tear will build up all year and into the playoffs.

They likely don't have enough assets at this point, but a Kuzma package for something that actually makes sense would be interesting.

GimmeThat
07-06-2019, 10:26 AM
it does show Lakers have Kuzma money in mind, they just need other 'not interested in the press conference' players

ZenMaster
07-06-2019, 10:33 AM
Probably not another option other than Rondo....which is going to be a real problem for them unless everything goes perfectly.

I'm not sure how they will structure the KCP contract, but they need to bring him back for sure. He was bad last year, but the whole team was a mess in terms of role and fit...now he'll know exactly what his role is from the jump.

Cook would be great.

Danny Green will be nice, but...the rest of the roster is going to be pretty bad. Unless Lebron winds back the clock somehow or AD really proves things he hasn't...I think it is going to be a struggle.

They really need another legit player. As of now...Lebron/AD is going to have to do pretty much everything. And that is the exact opposite of what you want as the wear and tear will build up all year and into the playoffs.

They likely don't have enough assets at this point, but a Kuzma package for something that actually makes sense would be interesting.

I think all that's really needed is a point guard that can shoot 3's off the dribble, Russel for example would have been nice for that.
We'll have to see what happens on buyouts during the season I guess, but I think Kuzma is one of those legit players, both him and Morris scores quite well in ways that compliment Lebron and AD nicely.

Looks like Cousins has a choice to make, glamour and fun playing LA for a championship, or taking money and being frustrated in Washington.

DMAVS41
07-06-2019, 10:37 AM
I think all that's really needed is a point guard that can shoot 3's off the dribble, Russel for example would have been nice for that.
We'll have to see what happens on buyouts during the season I guess, but I think Kuzma is one of those legit players, both him and Morris scores quite well in ways that compliment Lebron and AD nicely.

Looks like Cousins has a choice to make, glamour and fun playing LA for a championship, or taking money and being frustrated in Washington.

I think the problem with this team is not going to be the fit of the role players, but the lack of another guy that can really do anything on his own.

This puts a ton of pressure on Lebron/AD night in night out all regular season given how good the West is. There legit might not be an easy win in the entire conference this year now.

I'd imagine, even under perfect circumstances, Lebron and AD want to play about 70 games only.

If they are going to have anything left in the playoffs and not be a bad seed...someone is going to have to really step up and become capable of doing something other than just feeding off those two guys.

ZenMaster
07-06-2019, 11:03 AM
I think the problem with this team is not going to be the fit of the role players, but the lack of another guy that can really do anything on his own.

This puts a ton of pressure on Lebron/AD night in night out all regular season given how good the West is. There legit might not be an easy win in the entire conference this year now.

I'd imagine, even under perfect circumstances, Lebron and AD want to play about 70 games only.

If they are going to have anything left in the playoffs and not be a bad seed...someone is going to have to really step up and become capable of doing something other than just feeding off those two guys.

Going to disagree quite a bit here.

Opposing teams have the same nightly pressure, and their players need load management as well to stay fresh, I don't think Lakers are much different in this even though Lebron will be turning 35.

To me it's a bit too much "story telling" or so to speak that LA needs another guy who can do things on their own.
Kuzma is damn good scorer within 5on5 basketball because he's good at setting himself up to score within 0-2 dribbles after getting the ball - 18ppg while only shooting 30% from 3 and without being a particularly good one one player from the perimeter on a team that generally had bad spacing.
Morris is a fair scorer as well and either of them could replace Davis or Lebron in the starting lineup for load management in 20-30 games of the regular season. Do it against weak teams as much as possible and preferably never have AD and Lebron do it at the same time, and it should be possible to be competitive in all games throughout the year.

Cook was just signed, that's very nice!

I think it's important to remember that they'll still be able to play team basketball and the 40% 3pt shooters that are now coming in is going to help massively in terms of being able to do that effectively.
At least per the roster I described above, I feel all that's needed is a 3pt shooter off the dribble, I guess Cook will help on that :rockon:

Also, sorry for leaving the discussion we had about odds and what not the other day. I actually work within the business for a premier gaming and betting company, and I had written a fairly long post, but there are things I don't want to say because of my job and future security.
I wanted to note though that in the context of that discussion, it's interesting that the Clippers are now title favorites just in front of the Lakers, I'll have to see the remaining signings of the Lakers to see if I agree with that.

StrongLurk
07-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Lebron has HAD to have the greatest perimeter opponents in history for competition.

Carmelo, KD, PG, Kawhi, plenty of others. I'm just imagining PG/Klaw double teaming old Bron for the next couple years :eek:.

Lebron is officially in the 2011-2013 Kobe part of his career.

DMAVS41
07-06-2019, 11:07 AM
Going to disagree quite a bit here.

Opposing teams have the same nightly pressure, and their players need load management as well to stay fresh, I don't think Lakers are much different in this even though Lebron will be turning 35.

To me it's a bit too much "story telling" or so to speak that LA needs another guy who can do things on their own.
Kuzma is damn good scorer within 5on5 basketball because he's good at setting himself up to score within 0-2 dribbles after getting the ball - 18ppg while only shooting 30% from 3 and without being a particularly good one one player from the perimeter on a team that generally had bad spacing.
Morris is a fair scorer as well and either of them could replace Davis or Lebron in the starting lineup for load management in 20-30 games of the regular season. Do it against weak teams as much as possible and preferably never have AD and Lebron do it at the same time, and it should be possible to be competitive in all games throughout the year.

Cook was just signed, that's very nice!

I think it's important to remember that they'll still be able to play team basketball and the 40% 3pt shooters that are now coming in is going to help massively in terms of being able to do that effectively.
At least per the roster I described above, I feel all that's needed is a 3pt shooter off the dribble, I guess Cook will help on that :rockon:

Also, sorry for leaving the discussion we had about odds and what not the other day. I actually work within the business for a premier gaming and betting company, and I had written a fairly long post, but there are things I don't want to say because of my job and future security.
I wanted to note though that in the context of that discussion, it's interesting that the Clippers are now title favorites just in front of the Lakers, I'll have to see the remaining signings of the Lakers to see if I agree with that.

I don't think you understood my point.

The team doesn't need that other guy when Lebron/AD are both on the court and healthy and playing. In fact, I'd argue that just surrounding them with solid 3/D role players would actually produce close to the optimal 5 man lineup for any given game.

However, I'm talking about the long haul of winning games in the regular season. The West is going to be brutal and the last thing the Lakers want to do is but a ton of wear and tear on Lebron and Davis all year.

My worry is that the Lakers are going to find it extremely difficult to win games without Lebron/AD playing a lot of games and a lot of minutes.

What I'm not saying...is that the 5 man lineup with everyone healthy...is a problem. I don't think it is ideal, but I think it could be easily be championship level...

What worries me is getting to that point with your two main guys having enough gas left in the tank to excel in the playoff grind.

coin24
07-06-2019, 11:14 AM

The team doesn't need that other guy when Lebron/AD are both on the court and healthy and playing. In fact, I'd argue that just surrounding them with solid 3/D role players would actually produce close to the optimal 5 man lineup for any given game.

However, I'm talking about the long haul of winning games in the regular season. The West is going to be brutal and the last thing the Lakers want to do is but a ton of wear and tear on Lebron and Davis all year.

My worry is that the Lakers are going to find it extremely difficult to win games without Lebron/AD playing a lot of games and a lot of minutes.

What I'm not saying...is that the 5 man lineup with everyone healthy...is a problem. I don't think it is ideal, but I think it could be easily be championship level...

What worries me is getting to that point with your two main guys having enough gas left in the tank to excel in the playoff grind.

Most teams have structured themselves with 2 main guys now and decent 3 and d and role players..

Big 3s don't work in the current league, you need a balanced team.

I'm sure the lakers will still add a few pieces, cook is a great pickup. Kcp has his moments. Kuzma is a stud.
I think they should give melo a shot off the bench, maybe korver/Morris/Bradley if available.

The west is so stacked that anything could happen.

DMAVS41
07-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Most teams have structured themselves with 2 main guys now and decent 3 and d and role players..

Big 3s don't work in the current league, you need a balanced team.

I'm sure the lakers will still add a few pieces, cook is a great pickup. Kcp has his moments. Kuzma is a stud.
I think they should give melo a shot off the bench, maybe korver/Morris/Bradley if available.

The west is so stacked that anything could happen.

Yea, and if the Lakers make it to the playoffs with Lebron/AD healthy and a top 4 seed. I think it is great.

I just worry about how much work they'll have to put in for that to happen...and how much they'll have left to give.

coin24
07-06-2019, 11:19 AM
Yea, and if the Lakers make it to the playoffs with Lebron/AD healthy and a top 4 seed. I think it is great.

I just worry about how much work they'll have to put in for that to happen...and how much they'll have left to give.

With the west so stacked now every team is going to have the same issues but. No more coasting through the regular season...

Until the east coast trips :oldlol:

StrongLurk
07-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Lakers were never winning a chip without Kawhi signing. Now they DEFINITELY aren't winning a chip. Lebron's window was shut when Durant signed with the Warriors...now it is closed forever.

Could've had 4 rings/FMVPs if not for 2011 choke so he only has himself to blame.

DMAVS41
07-06-2019, 11:22 AM
With the west so stacked now every team is going to have the same issues but. No more coasting through the regular season...

Until the east coast trips :oldlol:

Not quite as much imo.

Definitely agree with the bold...going to be a heavy load for an aging Lebron to carry.

Maybe they just coast and get the 7th seed in order to keep Lebron/AD fresh.

ZenMaster
07-06-2019, 11:25 AM

I did get your point, I just think that what Kuzma, Morris and potentially Cousins will bring offensively in the front court is enough to get there.

DMAVS41
07-06-2019, 11:26 AM
I did get your point, I just think that what Kuzma, Morris and potentially Cousins will bring offensively in the front court is enough to get there.

Hope so.

Would be awesome if that team is fresh come playoff time.

Has Morris signed?

Kingwillball
07-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Lakers were never winning a chip without Kawhi signing. Now they DEFINITELY aren't winning a chip. Lebron's window was shut when Durant signed with the Warriors...now it is closed forever.

Could've had 4 rings/FMVPs if not for 2011 choke so he only has himself to blame.

Lakers can still win with Lebron and AD.. Kuzma will be 3rd scorer. Lebron 27,8,7 AD 27,12,3 Kuzma 18-20 PPG.. Let

BallsOut
07-06-2019, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=Kingwillball]Lakers can still win with Lebron and AD.. Kuzma will be 3rd scorer. Lebron 27,8,7 AD 27,12,3 Kuzma 18-20 PPG.. Let

Real14
07-06-2019, 11:42 AM
Danny Green is a bitch.

Kingwillball
07-06-2019, 11:57 AM
LeBron thought he could just shame his way to another easy ring, but Leonard ain't a bitch. LeBron stans mad as fk right now. Leonard actually values competition unlike LeBron. Eat shit Bron stans.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Your pathetic seriously.

superduper
07-06-2019, 11:58 AM
LeBron thought he could just shame his way to another easy ring, but Leonard ain't a bitch. LeBron stans mad as fk right now. Leonard actually values competition unlike LeBron. Eat shit Bron stans.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:applause: :applause:

ZenMaster
07-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Hope so.

Would be awesome if that team is fresh come playoff time.

Has Morris signed?

Not yet, but he's been holding out until now, Klutch is his agency and he seems like he wants to be on a winning team - I think he wants to be part of the Lakers next year.

thefatmiral
07-06-2019, 12:27 PM
They should go after cousins

greymatter
07-06-2019, 02:26 PM
So....potential starters

AD
Bron
McGee
Green
Rondo

That line up won't work. McGhee and Rondo on the floor together hurts spacing. You're better off starting AD at center and starting either Iggy or Kuzma.

lakerstekkenn
07-06-2019, 03:01 PM
He's getting completely wide open shots and he's a champion and we needed shooters what's the problem the lakers have the money and later on trades can be made for better talent, using the one year veteran contracts

highwhey
07-06-2019, 03:29 PM
i like this move. now they need to sign iggy. he can hit big shots and play lockdown defense for limited minutes.

bring him to LA pelinka.

ZenMaster
07-06-2019, 05:50 PM
Not yet, but he's been holding out until now, Klutch is his agency and he seems like he wants to be on a winning team - I think he wants to be part of the Lakers next year.

Wrong :hammerhead:

stalkerforlife
07-06-2019, 06:38 PM
One of the best 3 and D players alive.

Stacked.

insidehoops
07-07-2019, 12:08 PM
Just one bump