PDA

View Full Version : Why didnt Kawhi want to play with LeBron?

AirTupac
07-06-2019, 04:37 AM
I thought LeBron made players better? Its crazy that LAKERS (Kawhis fav team) couldnt get him to play with LeBron. Cringe

Spurs m8
07-06-2019, 04:40 AM
LeCancer is real.

I called this a year ago...Kawhi was not going to Lakers simply because of LeCancer....theres no other reason

AirTupac
07-06-2019, 04:41 AM
LeCancer is real.

I called this a year ago...Kawhi was not going to Lakers simply because of LeCancer....theres no other reason

Klutch Cancer Agency :(

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 04:41 AM
PG
Durant
Kawhi

All avoided him. To think we could've had a growing young core + 1 or 2 of those guys. :lol

Foster5k
07-06-2019, 04:42 AM
Kawhi is an idiot simple as that. He wanted load management yet will be carrying most of the load with the Clippers. Paul George is a streaky shooter at best and couldn't win shit with Westbrook or when he was in Indiana pre-injury.

Clippers aren't going to win anything any time soon. They should worry more about Kawhi's load management and health before worrying about the Lakers.

Right now, I'll take two the top 5 players in the league over Kawhi + Paul George and scrubs.

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 04:43 AM
Right now, I'll take two the top 5 players in the league over Kawhi + Paul George and scrubs.
Beverly, Harrell, and Lou aren't scrubs. :lol

LoneyROY7
07-06-2019, 04:45 AM
OP in SHAMBLES right now.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Kidbasketball20
07-06-2019, 04:45 AM
Kawhi is an idiot simple as that. He wanted load management yet will be carrying most of the load with the Clippers. Paul George is a streaky shooter at best and couldn't win shit with Westbrook or when he was in Indiana pre-injury.

Clippers aren't going to win anything any time soon. They should worry more about Kawhi's load management and health before worrying about the Lakers.

:biggums:

You realize the Clippers have far more depth than the Lakers do right?

And calling Bev, Lou, Harrell, scrubs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sit down bitch.

Spurs m8
07-06-2019, 04:46 AM

So much salt that you cant see reality

AirTupac

Lol no. I mean its a super cringe decision but AD+LeBron is a better duo than Kawhi+George :oldlol:

Kidbasketball20
Beverly, Harrell, and Lou aren't scrubs. :lol

took words right out of my mouth

RealSKipBayless you should just become a Clippers fan lowkey

You're smart enough to know the Lakers are ****edd and no one will even know about your premature celebration (besides me)

Smoke117

Pretty much. Trying to blame everything on Bran. Watch when the Lakers are doing well and he's slurping his cawk this upcoming season. OP is just a pathetic clown. :oldlol:

AirTupac
07-06-2019, 04:47 AM
Pretty much. Trying to blame everything on Bran. Watch when the Lakers are doing well and he's slurping his cawk this upcoming season. OP is just a pathetic clown. :oldlol:

Says the guy crying on the forum about his shithole life when he's drunk? :lol

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 04:49 AM
took words right out of my mouth

RealSKipBayless you should just become a Clippers fan lowkey

You're smart enough to know the Lakers are ****edd and no one will even know about your premature celebration (besides me)
I did believe in those Laker "insiders" but I just gave up this morning after all of them were saying it was being announced on the 4th.

I gotta ride it out though. Both my teams (lakers and steelers) are in shambles right now. :lol

NBAGOAT
07-06-2019, 04:51 AM
concerns bron wouldn

LoneyROY7
07-06-2019, 04:51 AM
Lol no. I mean its a super cringe decision but AD+LeBron is a better duo than Kawhi+George :oldlol:

My guy.

How MANY threads have you made shitting on the Clippers? How many threads have you made touting that this new Big 3 was a LOCK?

Spurs m8
07-06-2019, 05:16 AM
My guy.

How MANY threads have you made shitting on the Clippers? How many threads have you made touting that this new Big 3 was a LOCK?

You gonna get back on the Clippers, mate?

LoneyROY7
07-06-2019, 05:18 AM
You gonna get back on the Clippers, mate?

Nah, dawgie. But I'm happy for their fanbase. Dude's have suffered for this.

smoovegittar
07-06-2019, 06:03 AM
End of an error. :applause:

Loco 50
07-06-2019, 06:10 AM
https://i2.wp.com/www.sopitas.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/17.gif

Spurs m8
07-06-2019, 06:22 AM
Nah, dawgie. But I'm happy for their fanbase. Dude's have suffered for this.

Yeah I'm happy for them too.

And watching the tears of these obnoxious dweebs has been great karma.

Artillery
07-06-2019, 06:32 AM
Klutch and Nike mostly.

Kawhi's uncle wanted the Lakers badly when they both demanded a trade last summer from the Spurs. The second Lebron signed to the Lakers, they pivoted away from that narrative. It's been Clippers ever since.

Think about it. Lebron and Davis are both Klutch guys. They're both Nike guys. If the Lakers new big three failed, who would they blame? Kawhi was in a no win situation with the Lakers. If he joined there, he would have been the new Bosh, the scapegoat for Lebron/Davis. The third wheel. Lebron no doubt tried to sweet talk him into the Lakers, talking about taking a step back. But the realities on the ground are: Lebron/AD are both Klutch. Klutch will run the team. Klutch will make all the decisions. Klutch will take all the credit. Klutch will manipulate the media. Kawhi being the quiet/silent guy will have no way to fire back in a war of words.

When Lebron joined the Lakers, he told management not to waste any assets trading for Kawhi. That he wanted to play with the youth. A few months later, he demands that the youngsters be traded for Davis, a fellow Klutch client. Lebron viewed Kawhi as worthless - not worth trading for. But demanded Lakers give up the farm for Davis. Kawhi did not forget that. Lebron viewed him as the third option from the get go.

Kawhi wanted NONE of that sidekick nonsense. He went to the Clips to be the alpha there. He convinced Paul George to be his Pippen. Lebron tried to intimidate him into joining the Lakers using the media...into joining his own home town team. Kawhi took that as an insult which is why he led the Lakers on the entire time, making them wait for no one...wasting their cap space. Getting back at Bron for stealing his city. Getting back at Bron for viewing him as worthless.

34-24 Footwork
07-06-2019, 06:37 AM
PG
Durant
Kawhi

All avoided him. To think we could've had a growing young core + 1 or 2 of those guys. :lol

Lol. Yeah. After the Lebron trade, I took a hiatus. I knew what was happening once they let Randle Walk.

Wake me up when it's over.

34-24 Footwork
07-06-2019, 06:39 AM
Getting back at Bron for stealing his city. Getting back at Bron for viewing him as worthless.

You mean beating him by a record margin in 2014 wasn't enough? :lol

If there's any truth to this, I can't wait to see him clamp up Lebron 4 times in a season.

I expect a LOT of selective load management.

SamuraiSWISH
07-06-2019, 06:44 AM

If there's any truth to this, I can't wait to see him clamp up Lebron 4 times in a season.

I expect a LOT of selective load management.
Like he did the Warriors this year? Say bruh cowards gonna coward.

Artillery
07-06-2019, 06:52 AM

He beat him in the Finals, head to head. Despite that, Lebron still clearly doesn't respect him. Lebron told the Lakers not to waste their youth on Kawhi. But it was okay to trade them for Davis. You think Kawhi didn't take than as an insult? Lebron doesn't see him on the same tier as Davis - a guy that has only made the playoffs twice in his career. Meanwhile, Kawhi's a two time Finals MVP.

He remembered what Lebron did to Wade. Another Finals MVP who he cucked into being his sidekick. Invaded Wade's city and Wade's team and took control. Lebron wanted a repeat of the Miami big three. He invaded LA and stole Kawhi's childhood team from him. And tried to intimidate him into being his sidekick.

34-24 Footwork
07-06-2019, 06:58 AM
He invaded LA and stole Kawhi's childhood team from him. And tried to intimidate him into being his sidekick.

Now this is a perspective that's interesting.

He literally tried to undercut Kawhi KNOWING that Kawhi wanted to be a Laker.

Good point. I REALLY don't think he wants to be a Laker at all. It was about forming another super team with players that don't even wanna play with him, but want to be Lakers.

SpaceJam2
07-06-2019, 10:06 AM
found op:

LEEBRON
LEEBRON
LEEBRON

https://www.rightthisminute.com/sites/default/files/videos/images/video-jimmy-kimmel-guillermo-nba-finals-lebron-james.jpg

https://cavaliersnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GUILLERMO-e1518915732307.jpg

OP is Guillermo :oldlol:

https://youtu.be/50Z5msbmEmg?t=171

https://i.postimg.cc/sxfp8xnv/guillermo.png

L8krH8tr
07-06-2019, 11:37 AM
wow you actually showed up again you loser. You got OWNED. you were claiming you had a source the Fakers got Kiwi. You fucccing got owned , you suck kid.

BallsOut
07-06-2019, 11:42 AM
LeBron thought he could just shame his way to another easy ring, but Leonard ain't a bitch. LeBron stans mad as fk right now. Leonard actually values competition unlike LeBron.

BallsOut
07-06-2019, 11:44 AM

Except Davis and LeBron are no longer top 5 players. Kawhi and George showed that they are top 5 players.

LeBron and his bitch stans thought he could just shame his way to another easy ring, but unlike LeBron, Leonard ain't a bitch. He actually values competition unlike LeBron. LeBron stans are so mad right now. I love it. Eat shit Bron stans.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sdot_thadon
07-06-2019, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=NBAGOAT]concerns bron wouldn

tontoz
07-06-2019, 11:48 AM
I PROMISE you no big name is joining the Clippers

:oldlol:

tpols
07-06-2019, 12:16 PM

didnt the clippers just make the playoffs without kawhi or paul george?

in the west??

Shit...kawhi is playing with more help this year than last when he won the damn title. His load management will be in full gear.

Wally450
07-06-2019, 12:26 PM
This dude is melting down about a guy on the team he supports lol.

qrich
07-06-2019, 12:27 PM
didnt the clippers just make the playoffs without kawhi or paul george?

in the west??

Shit...kawhi is playing with more help this year than last when he won the damn title. His load management will be in full gear.

And Clippers have the depth for the load management.