PDA

View Full Version : Karma for the Canadians

Pacquiao
07-06-2019, 05:40 AM
Karma for cheering on Durant's injury and acting all mighty beating a depleted team:lol

k0kakw0rld
07-06-2019, 05:45 AM
Karma? :oldlol: Bro we are champions. How many championships for the Clippers? :confusedshrug:

Think before you speak :oldlol:

Stupid fans cheered for Durant's injury and still GOd rewarded us with a championship. This is how Karma hit us. You are actually an idiot.

smoovegittar
07-06-2019, 06:06 AM
Bullshit. Raps made a smart move picking up Kawhi - netted them a championship. I'm extremely happy for the real fans of that team.

n00bie
07-06-2019, 08:31 AM
Karma for cheering on Durant's injury and acting all mighty beating a depleted team:lol

How is that karma? I think most fans knew Kawhi's dream was to play for the Clippers. If Durant gets injured again, I'd still point and laugh. I'd also laugh if I saw a snake try to eat a rabbit but injured itself in the process.

Meticode
07-06-2019, 08:34 AM
Wouldn't karma be if they didn't win the championship? The Raptors got what they wanted. A 1-year rental and the won it all. They knew Leonard could leave.

This was a win for the Raptors organization trading for Leonard.

n00bie
07-06-2019, 08:35 AM
Wouldn't karma be if they didn't win the championship? The Raptors got what they wanted. A 1-year rental and the won it all. They knew Leonard could leave.

This was a win for the Raptors organization trading for Leonard.

Exactly. We got our dream. To win a championship. Kawhi got his dream to play at home. Win win situation here.