PDA

View Full Version : The East goes through the bucks

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 07:04 AM
Bucks best team in the east and Giannis the big dick zaddy of the east. He's about to win the chip, MVP, FMVP and DPOY next season :banana:

Nikkas upset :banana:

Giannis creating an even bigger gap between him and Hakeem next season, will Hakeem even be top 100 when Giannis is done? :eek:

Kblaze8855
07-06-2019, 07:08 AM
Werent they supposed to be the best last year?

Leonard being out the east doesnt mean hes out of the NBA. Hes on a team better than they just beat the Bucks with.

The Clippers were respectable before flipping Gallo for PG and adding a top 3 player.

Beverly/PG/Leonard down the stretch of a close game....I dont know who scores enough from the perimeter to win a series.

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 07:11 AM
The bucks were Giannis made fts from going to the finals. The bucks were the best team in the NBA but they choked, missed ft after ft and wide open 3 after wide open 3. That won't happen agin, they have experience now. The sixers aren't a threat, they lost jimmy, he was their best player in the playoffs, especially in the Toronto series. He was the only one who could create in the half court. Bucks barring any serious injury are getting to the finals. And with all these stars teaming up, Giannis has a great chance on repeating as an MVP

Also Giannis is an interior guy, the clips have no big body to stop him, he'll kill them

Manny98
07-06-2019, 07:13 AM
Sorry but KD runs the East now :applause:

https://media.giphy.com/media/f8sM70B1n6zUBjLP3u/giphy.gif

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 07:15 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/f8sM70B1n6zUBjLP3u/giphy.gif
A guy with chronic knee issues and another with one Achilles, lmao, gtfo

SamuraiSWISH
07-06-2019, 07:17 AM
What happened to no jumper traveling Mr Greek in the Conference Finals this year?

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 07:21 AM
The bucks didn't lose because of Giannis lack of jumper, look at how close the games were. They lost because Giannis other teammates couldn't make jumpers, if they hit their open 3s, raptors can't help on Giannis has much, bucks win the series.

Everyone just harping on Giannis J because it's an easy (and lazy) take. The only thing i'll bash Giannis for is his fts and not making the right passes on time, but apart from that, he did what he could while he was getting triple and quadruple teamed, not his fault his teammates can't make wide open 3s. Also, FFV went 18/22 from 3 in the last 4 games making the dumbest shots, he shoots just 40% from 3 the bucks win. So much bs went on the last 4 games that ****ed the bucks. A lot of **** shit can happen in a small sample size, like FFV shooting 88% from 3

fourkicks44
07-06-2019, 07:21 AM
Bucks best team in the east and Giannis the big dick zaddy of the east. He's about to win the chip, MVP, FMVP and DPOY next season :banana:

Nikkas upset :banana:

Giannis creating an even bigger gap between him and Hakeem next season, will Hakeem even be top 100 when Giannis is done? :eek:

For now.

We coming, Son.

You are on notice.

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 07:24 AM
For now.

We coming, Son.

You are on notice.
Embiid has been injured in ever single playoffs. He's also played like ass, if the sixers somehow make it to the ecf, embiid will be dead by then

Manny98
07-06-2019, 07:28 AM
A guy with chronic knee issues and another with one Achilles, lmao, gtfo
KD with one Achilles is still easily better than Mr i can't shoot outside of 5ft :oldlol:

Giannis and the Bucks had their opportunity and they choked.

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 07:34 AM
KD with one Achilles is still easily better than Mr i can't shoot outside of 5ft :oldlol:

Giannis and the Bucks had their opportunity and they choked.
Keep telling yourself that Bud

bluechox2
07-06-2019, 07:35 AM
The best the east can offer are the bucks... hahaha

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 07:40 AM
The best the east can offer are the bucks... hahaha
Why are you acting like the best two teams in east (Bucks and sixers) couldn't beat the lakers (no depth), Clippers and warriors? They're pretty equal, people need to stop overrating the west

Meticode
07-06-2019, 07:40 AM
The bucks didn't lose because of Giannis lack of jumper, look at how close the games were. They lost because Giannis other teammates couldn't make jumpers, if they hit their open 3s, raptors can't help on Giannis has much, bucks win the series.

Everyone just harping on Giannis J because it's an easy (and lazy) take. The only thing i'll bash Giannis for is his fts and not making the right passes on time, but apart from that, he did what he could while he was getting triple and quadruple teamed, not his fault his teammates can't make wide open 3s. Also, FFV went 18/22 from 3 in the last 4 games making the dumbest shots, he shoots just 40% from 3 the bucks win. So much bs went on the last 4 games that ****ed the bucks. A lot of **** shit can happen in a small sample size, like FFV shooting 88% from 3
Whether I agree with you or not, Giannis needs to work on his free throw shooting. I wasn't even worried about his jumper during the playoffs. It was shooting from the line. He did a respectable 73% from the season, 76%, 77%, 73% the seasons before that, but for whatever reason in the playoffs he dipped down to 63%. And in some series he was under 60%. That cannot happen. You have to make the freebies. He's leaving points on the board.

k0kakw0rld
07-06-2019, 07:41 AM
https://zupimages.net/up/19/27/b9c6.jpg (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/27/b9c6.jpg)

Meticode
07-06-2019, 07:41 AM
See you in 2021.

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 07:44 AM
Whether I agree with you or not, Giannis needs to work on his free throw shooting. I wasn't even worried about his jumper during the playoffs. It was shooting from the line. He did a respectable 73% from the season, 76%, 77%, 73% the seasons before that, but for whatever reason in the playoffs he dipped down to 63%. And in some series he was under 60%. That cannot happen. You have to make the freebies. He's leaving points on the board.
I agree with you 100% on the fts, before the playoffs started i said on reddit that Giannis fts are going to **** the bucks when they go against an elite team and sure enough they did. Giannis jumper doesn't bother me, it's his fts that are the problem, leaves wayy too many points off the board. Especially in the playoffs, he shot like shit from the ft line the 4th quarter against the raptors, so that lets you know it's all mental, he needs to get out of his own head.

Him shooting so poorly stopped him from driving as often because he was scared of getting fouled and going to the line. To me Giannis would be more deadly if he became a 80% ft shooter than if he became a league average 3 point shooter

Mask the Embiid
07-06-2019, 07:45 AM
https://clutchpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/t24-10.jpg

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 07:58 AM
https://clutchpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/t24-10.jpg
He dad dicked Al after game 1 unwards, foh :lol

fourkicks44
07-06-2019, 08:02 AM
He dad dicked Al after game 1 unwards, foh :lol

Embiid PLUS Horford.

Like I said.

On notice.

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 08:08 AM
Embiid PLUS Horford.

Like I said.

On notice.
Yh, an injury prone 33 year old and a 25 year old with the body of a 60 year old grandma, on notice my ass :roll: :roll: :roll:

Meticode
07-06-2019, 08:11 AM
I'm still not sold on Embiid. He just feels like a bomb ready to go off relating to injury. Dude could barely walk at the end of the playoffs. The only way the Sixers are as good or better than last year is if Tobias Harris steps up finally. He has to be the second option on that team now.

Manny98
07-06-2019, 08:14 AM
See you in 2021.
He'll be back for the playoffs next year

Meticode
07-06-2019, 08:20 AM
He'll be back for the playoffs next year
No he won't. Even though he might be "physically" able to play basketball, the Nets aren't going to risk him coming back in a high intense playoff situation, out of basketball shape.

They are going to play it safe, let him recover the full year. It's goign to take him a full year to play back into basketball shape.

There is 100% no way Durant is playing next season and that's what you should expect.

fourkicks44
07-06-2019, 08:27 AM
Yh, an injury prone 33 year old and a 25 year old with the body of a 60 year old grandma, on notice my ass :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't forget your boy choked.

On notice.

Rudeboy3
07-06-2019, 10:24 AM
Don't forget your boy choked.

On notice.

:roll: :roll: so much cope :roll: :roll: