PDA

View Full Version : All is Not Lost: LeBron + AD Still Run L.A.

Foster5k
07-06-2019, 12:48 PM
Clippers going to find out real quick who still runs L.A. Sure, they got better by adding Kawhi. However, Paul George is just a streaky shooter who has never won anywhere. He couldn't win when he was in the East with Indiana pre-injury or when he was with Westbrook in OKC.

Kawhi is still a question mark even with two Finals MVPs. Won his first one off the backs of Parker, Duncan, and Ginobli. Won the second from a crippled injury riddled Warriors team. This guy is a fraud. He will get exposed in L.A. Book it.

Kawhi is also a dumbass to buy whatever the Clippers sold him. They sold him a dream and he bought it. What an idiot. Everything he would have in the Clippers he could have and more with the Lakers. Think about it. What did Kawhi want?

1.Load management = Better off going with the Lakers have both LeBron and AD to carry the load. With the Clippers this fool going to be forced to do most of the heavy lifting.

2.Lifestyle = Lakers. Clippers, no matter what delusional Laker haters and Lebron haters will say, are still the Clippers. They are the little brother the second fiddle the hand me down franchise compared to the Lakers. Any life style changes he could have with the Clippers he could have with the Lakers and much more imo.

3.Legacy = After failing to win with the Clippers long term, he'll be remembered as one of the dumbest and luckiest players in NBA history. Turned down Lebron + AD for a second class team where he will be forced to carry that load he so much doesn't want.

All in all, the haters will come in here say how Lebron is this or how the Lakers is that. Just remember LeBron is still a top 5 player in the league. Also, I think people tend to forget just how good Anthony Davis is. That's fine. If you forgot, you will soon be reminded. Kuzma has potential. Danny Green is a good addition.

Anyone predicting the Clippers will win anything is doing just that predicting. Kawhi wanted a long term deal for a reason. He's worried about his health. If I were the Clippers that the first thing I would be worried about and his load management. They got a highly questionable star that had a lot of good fortune in his career in terms of winning. Don't forget about that lucky bounce vs Philly.

In the end, I'm not sold on the Clippers as favorites in the West now or in the distant future. They will stay where they have always been. The second class team to the Lakers. One piece of advice I would give them is this: Move already! :oldlol:

BallsOut
07-06-2019, 12:48 PM
Clippers going to find out real quick who still runs L.A. Sure, they got better by adding Kawhi. However, Paul George is just a streaky shooter who has never won anywhere. He couldn't win when he was in the East with Indiana pre-injury or when he was with Westbrook in OKC.

Kawhi is still a question mark even with two Finals MVPs. Won his first one off the backs of Parker, Duncan, and Ginobli. Won the second from a crippled injury riddled Warriors team. This guy is a fraud. He will get exposed in L.A. Book it.

Kawhi is also a dumbass to buy whatever the Clippers sold him. They sold him a dream and he bought it. What an idiot. Everything he would have in the Clippers he could have and more with the Lakers. Think about it. What did Kawhi want?

1. Load management = Better off going with the Lakers have both LeBron and AD to carry the load. With the Clippers this fool going to be forced to do most of the heavy lifting.

2.Lifestyle = Lakers. Clippers, no matter what delusional Laker haters and Lebron haters will say, are still the Clippers. They are the little brother the second fiddle the hand me down franchise compared to the Lakers. Any life style changes he could have with the Clippers he could have with the Lakers and much more imo.

3.Legacy = After failing to win with the Clippers long term, he'll be remembered as one of the dumbest and luckiest players in NBA history. Turned down Lebron + AD for a second class team where he will be forced to carry that load he so much doesn't want.

All in all, the haters will come in here say how Lebron is this or how the Lakers is that. Just remember LeBron is still a top 5 player in the league. Also, I think people tend to forget just how good Anthony Davis is. That's fine. If you forgot, you will soon be reminded. Kuzma has potential. Danny Green is a good addition.

Anyone predicting the Clippers will win anything is doing just that predicting. Kawhi wanted a long term deal for a reason. He's worried about his health. If I were the Clippers that the first thing I would be worried about and his load management. They got a highly questionable star that had a lot of good fortune in his career in terms of winning. Don't forget about that lucky bounce vs Philly.

In the end, I'm not sold on the Clippers as favorites in the West now or in the distant future. They will stay where they have always been. The second class team to the Lakers. One piece of advice I would give them is this: Move already! :oldlol:

LeBron and his bitch stans thought he could just shame his way to another easy ring, but unlike LeBron, Leonard ain't a bitch. He actually values competition unlike LeBron. LeBron stans are so mad right now. I love it. Eat shit Bron stans. Keep them 5000 word essay meltdowns coming.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

TheMan
07-06-2019, 12:50 PM

1.Load management = Better off going with the Lakers have both LeBron and AD to carry the load. With the Clippers this fool going to be forced to do most of the heavy lifting.

Keep the meltdowns coming, they hilarious af :roll:

Foster5k
07-06-2019, 12:50 PM
LeBron and his bitch stans thought he could just shame his way to another easy ring, but unlike LeBron, Leonard ain't a bitch. He actually values competition unlike LeBron. LeBron stans are so mad right now. I love it. Eat shit Bron stans. Keep them meltdowns coming.

Shame his way to another ring? :oldlol:

LeBron haters on another level. Good luck with all that load management with Kawhi. Better be more worried about that and Paul George streaky shooting than worrying about anything going on with the Lakers. :oldlol:

Clipper fans rejoicing because they got one of the dumbest and luckiest stars in NBA history. We'll see how that turns out for you guys.

qrich
07-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Coaching? Clips.
Depth? Clips.
Chemistry? Clips.
Ownership? Clips.
Front office? Clips.
Youth? Clips.
Playoffs? Clips.

:confusedshrug:

TheMan
07-06-2019, 12:52 PM
LeBron and his bitch stans thought he could just shame his way to another easy ring, but unlike LeBron, Leonard ain't a bitch. He actually values competition unlike LeBron. LeBron stans are so mad right now. I love it. Eat shit Bron stans. Keep them 5000 word essay meltdowns coming.

The lack of self awareness of these bitch ass cucks are funny af

The meltdowns are legit, they seething :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Clippers add Kawhi

"Sure. They got better"

Yeah...arguably best team in the NBA better :oldlol: Why do people undersell shit you objectively cant.

This thread is full cope laced with delusion.

StrongLurk
07-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Clippers were better than Lakers easily last year.

Clippers then kept their core and ADDED Kawhi/PG...

Lakers traded some of the young talent for AD.

Clippers are not only clearly the best team in LA, they should be the best team in the NBA.

Make no mistake, the Clippers are seriously stacked.

tpols
07-06-2019, 01:03 PM
Clippers were better than Lakers easily last year.

Clippers then kept their core and ADDED Kawhi/PG...

Lakers traded some of the young talent for AD.

Clippers are not only clearly the best team in LA, they should be the best team in the NBA.

Make no mistake, the Clippers are seriously stacked.

not talent wise at all... lakers were projected to crush them in expected W/L when the season began, and that was with tobias harris.

A Lou Williams, Gallo, and harrell led squad isnt doing that every year, they had an up swing year.

Niow they are stacked when you add an MVP an all star to that existing framework, but the Lakers had far, far more talent to work with, they just had all time bad chemistry on and off the court, & shit got blown up.

qrich
07-06-2019, 01:04 PM
not talent wise at all... lakers were projected to crush them in expected W/L when the season began, and that was with tobias harris.

A Lou Williams, Gallo, and harrell led squad isnt doing that every year, they had an up swing year.

Niow they are stacked when you add an MVP an all star to that existing framework, but the Lakers had far, far more talent to work with, they just had all time bad chemistry on and off the court.

Talent/on-paper means shit when the on court product is shit.

Pistons in 04 for example.

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Kawhi chose the worse option in exchange for avoiding to play with Lebron.
Whether that's worth it? We will see.

StrongLurk
07-06-2019, 01:07 PM

Niow they are stacked when you add an MVP an all star to that existing framework, but the Lakers had far, far more talent to work with, they just had all time bad chemistry on and off the court, & shit got blown up.

You see, this is where you are wrong. I never thought the young players on the Lakers were that talented. I like Kuzma, but am very low on Ingram and Ball.

Also, Lebron is old and can't go all out in the regular season like he used to.

Clippers talent was better than the Lakers talent last year...as evidenced by reality.

Charlie Sheen
07-06-2019, 01:12 PM
After the way his career in New Orleans ended, I have some real chemistry concerns if this doesn't go smoothly from the start. AD waived his trade kicker on the promise of another star. He might be the best teammate in the league, I don't know. He might also be the guy looking around the locker room with contempt at the non contributors with a salary that he views as his money.

tpols
07-06-2019, 01:13 PM
You see, this is where you are wrong. I never thought the young players on the Lakers were that talented. I like Kuzma, but am very low on Ingram and Ball.

Also, Lebron is old and can't go all out in the regular season like he used to.

Clippers talent was better than the Lakers talent last year...as evidenced by reality.

reality is a talented team can underachieve.

another reality was the lakers were viewed as far more talented (https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nba-predictions/) by 538, expected to make the playoffs @ 84% probability, the clips 12%.

:biggums:

Yikes...

Gus Hemmingway
07-06-2019, 01:23 PM
reality is a talented team can underachieve.

another reality was the lakers were viewed as far more talented (https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nba-predictions/) by 538, expected to make the playoffs @ 84% probability, the clips 12%.

:biggums:

Yikes...
What were the expectations of the 2013 Lakers pre season?

BallsOut
07-06-2019, 01:33 PM

5000 word essay pauk-esque Bron stan meltdown waah waah LeBron needs three superstars :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

smoovegittar
07-06-2019, 01:45 PM
Doc Rivers does not approve this post.

BallsOut
07-06-2019, 01:45 PM
So far the best thing on ISH right now is watching Foster5K meltdown. Dude is typing out paragraphs while crying basically.

SamuraiSWISH
07-06-2019, 01:51 PM
5000 word essay pauk-esque Bron stan meltdown waah waah LeBron needs three superstars :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:oldlol: yup

Mr Feeny
07-06-2019, 02:05 PM
The Lakers are neck and neck with the Clippers. With Lebron on the team, they have a good chance to win the title. Gonna be interesting to see Kawhi and Lebron head to head.

BallsOut
07-06-2019, 03:56 PM
The Lakers are neck and neck with the Clippers. With Lebron on the team, they have a good chance to win the title. Gonna be interesting to see Kawhi and Lebron head to head.

http://i.imgur.com/AUHNaGe.gif

BallsOut
07-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Biggest Bron stan meltdown today. Other Bron stans in full cope mode. Instead of Kawhi, they have to settle for the corpses of Cousins/Rondo/Green :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 06:31 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/Y474MP73eCwPIlxW8h/giphy.gif

BallsOut
07-07-2019, 12:15 PM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jzHCVrCQjsQ/maxresdefault.jpg

TheCorporation
07-07-2019, 12:20 PM
Lakers > Clippers

We already know :cheers:

ClipperRevival
07-07-2019, 09:56 PM

I think this is what you call a MELTDOWN. Lol.

And1AllDay
07-07-2019, 11:41 PM
I think this is what you call a MELTDOWN. Lol.

shut up 2 ball

Spurs m8
07-07-2019, 11:46 PM

Amen brother :cheers: :cheers:

Vino24
07-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Who the fvck is the Clippers center? Cousins going to look like regular season Wilt every time they play :oldlol: :oldlol:

Spurs m8
07-07-2019, 11:48 PM

Hahaha maybe he can activate playoff mode hahahahahah

baudkarma
07-08-2019, 12:07 AM

But the Lakers are no longer the Lakers. They're not the model franchise. They no longer have smart, committed ownership. They don't have a great front office. They don't have outstanding coaches. They're not the preferred destination of every free agent.

Ten years ago, Kobe and the Lakers ruled the NBA. Today, the Lakers don't even rule LA.

AirTupac
07-08-2019, 01:15 AM
But the Lakers are no longer the Lakers. They're not the model franchise. They no longer have smart, committed ownership. They don't have a great front office. They don't have outstanding coaches. They're not the preferred destination of every free agent.

Ten years ago, Kobe and the Lakers ruled the NBA. Today, the Lakers don't even rule LA.

Its hilarious how stupid this post is. Lakers get 2, top 5 NBA players --- one who DEMANDED he come to L.A but because Lakers missed out on Kawhi "yeah theyre not the destination anymore". Yeah but LeBron/AD and Cousins on fking Vet min is trash :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Garbage ass post