PDA

View Full Version : Will D'Angelo Russell be traded?

Cleverness
07-06-2019, 06:03 PM
Will the Warriors trade him before the deadline next season?

If so, who do you think they'll go after?

Obviously this is a bit premature since we haven't seen him play alongside Steph/Klay yet, but most predictions are premature in July anyway...

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Yes he will be traded to the spurs for Dejounte Murray and Rudy Gay

Big164
07-06-2019, 06:31 PM
If im the warriors I trade Dlo to OKC for jeremi grant and some of those first rounders.

The focus should be on freeing up cash for 2021 and 2022. Spending this year against the LA squads is a waste.

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-06-2019, 07:01 PM
Yes he will be traded to the spurs for Dejounte Murray and Rudy Gay
That makes less sense than getting DLo in the first place. Well, unless Steph moves to SG and Murray becomes primary ballhandler. And Gay learns to defend.

Anyway, GSW SHOULD trade DLo NOW and just get it over with. Get some assets for the future since this season is a wash. But, my actual prediction is they'll be in the hunt for a playoff spot in February and keep DLo b/c of it.

RealSkipBayless
07-06-2019, 07:13 PM
That makes less sense than getting DLo in the first place. Well, unless Steph moves to SG and Murray becomes primary ballhandler. And Gay learns to defend.

Anyway, GSW SHOULD trade DLo NOW and just get it over with. Get some assets for the future since this season is a wash. But, my actual prediction is they'll be in the hunt for a playoff spot in February and keep DLo b/c of it.
Dunno I just saw it on some prediction article. :lol

Other then that it was Teague and Covington for him

HylianNightmare
07-06-2019, 07:38 PM
Orlando